I legitimately hate Indians now more than any other race on this planet...

I legitimately hate Indians now more than any other race on this planet. I started an IT job and I have to be around an insane amount of them around the office.

>They can't speak basic English and I have to say "what" between every sentence they speak to get the gist of it
>They have terrible breath, I havent smelled something more shitty than an indian in my entire life
>They are out of shape, very ugly, and their women look deformed
>They take most of hard working American jobs in the tech space because we can just ship a bunch from India for low cost labor
>Their skin color and facial features are just disgusting as fuck and look scummy

I have come to the realization that NIGGERS are better than INDIANS

I hope you understand how large of a population India has bud.

You hate the average Indian just like the entire world hates the average American.

Look at you, you're your own little Indian.

Kmowing that India has that many of these fucking subhumans I would be for bombing their country until they become native american percentages

yes, because you saw a dozen dark-skinned short fat south indians then it must mean that all 1 billion of us have the same genes. You’re truly a burger and don’t worry we hate those tamil faggots too

I hope your gene pool lineage ends and race goes extinct. All of you are fucking subhuman monkeys

You may not see them for long, Trump may fixed this low cost labor from coming to USA.

Oh my god this is wonderful

>Knowing that India has that many of these fucking subhumans

Aw so you've actually lived in India for several years and aren't just basing your opinion off of a few Indians that have immigrated to your country?

Nice, I take all that back then bud, the latter would just be absolutely retarded.

Why would I leave my beautiful country to go live in some poo filled subhuman country like India? Lmao fuck off poo faggot and your country (UK) is literal shit

Aye it doesn't seem like you actually understood my point there buddy

I don't think you should leave America either t b h

Good because im staying here. Fuck the UK, fuck India, and fuck Europe. America is the white man's home

>America is the white man's home
>America is 56% of the white man's home
>FTFY

Whiter than you Muhammad

Fuck off Canadian Alan. You Bourgeois cunt

You gave to go back

Aye I doubt that mate.

Scotland is 96% white and my family tree spans back to Robert the Bruce, so eh, aye, I doubt that.

t. chink

chinese are animals, they deserve to be fucking massacred

they steal western technology and they will beat and kill anyone else like they did the tibetan people

they put people on death sentence on national tv like patsy's

THEY'RE FUCKING INSECTS

IT'S NOT THE RUSSIANS, IT'S THE CHINESE THAT UNDERMINE AND FUN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WEST

They got all the Jobs. oooooaaaaaa oooooaaaaa.

My family lineage is 100% white.

The chinese AND indians are parasites and must be rid from this world

Okay, so? I didn't say you weren't white.

Okay well fucking kill yourself. Indians should go extinct

Indians are basically same as Abos. Those of them who are high-functioning enough to work IT jobs just have small admixture from now almost dissolved Aryans who used to live in North India.

>tfw Indians behave more white then Americans do

baka man, you guys are gonna collapse soon probably

I got an indian girl to send me nudes. Who wants them

Nobody likes indian girls. Thats rough.

Indians are more tribal than Jews in the workplace. If there are any Indian managers there start looking for another job ASAP. You won't survive there.

True. They will just hire Indians.

wow you guys really hate us

> Loser in IT complaining about others

We hate everyone pajeet. Don't take it personal.

I've been to India on business. They really are 95%+ sub-humans. The Africa-tier average IQ is not a meme.

Meh. They are not so bad as the Irish

checked
please do tell us interesting stories about the Irish

>interesting stories about the Irish
95% Of them are communists

Christ you really are a little skid stain paki loving idiot.
Enjoy your londonistahn unde saqid khan.