Normies create school shooters by bullying the would be shooters. Blame the normies for school shootings

Normies create school shooters by bullying the would be shooters. Blame the normies for school shootings.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
youtube.com/watch?v=yo3e9a7QKqM
jta.org/2018/02/15/news-opinion/united-states/mom-of-jewish-girl-killed-in-florida-shooting-begs-trump-please-do-something
webm.land/media/tmp/0e353ad0-b38a-4661-ac93-e4ed131a2263.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhadeff
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE&t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag [Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU [Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg [Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

Or teachers. How come they never get blamed despite fostering an environment where bullying occurs

normalfags is the term you're looking for. please leave your redditterms on the proper tab in your browser, hint not this one.

kekkkkk

Finally someone gets it. High school kids are fucking douchbags.

you're on a watchlist now btw.

But Dylan and Eric were the bullies.
Well Eric was at least and just manipulated the autist Dylan to go along.

Did any of these girls bully Nikolas? Or did they get shot because of guilt by association?

by azura by azura!

Liberals claim to be victims thus victimizing conservatives. Liberals don't have a legitimate argument. It's the Marxist jew agenda

> time travel does not exist
> Noah Cruz

>You can never play Oblivion for the first time again

youtube.com/watch?v=yo3e9a7QKqM

School shootings are fun when you're not involved. That man is a hero.

Far right is cute, but I think she's arab or something

Every single week there seems to be another story about a teacher banging kids but for some reason teachers are still held up as such great people, meanwhile a couple priests bang kids and suddenly all priests are evil pedophiles

>being an autist people naturally pick on is an excuse for shooting up a school
okay

No one believes this but I put over 40k hours into oblivion back in 2006 - 2007. I had no internet and could only afford Oblivion at 15. It took 9 months to save for the xbox

>jew
>cute
pick one

jta.org/2018/02/15/news-opinion/united-states/mom-of-jewish-girl-killed-in-florida-shooting-begs-trump-please-do-something

That means you're a spic. Neck yourself.

Stop. Bullying.

Shit. I wish she were muslim now. Still cute, tho.

They are not even "normies". They are pussies. You need to bring back the "duel" so you can challenge these punks to gunfight.

Oh shit she's only 14. I take it back. Since when are 14 year olds in high school? Fucking kike

I dunno, I never played it properly the first time round. I'm going to play it correctly soon, so it will be bloody close to the first time round, but there will be a bit of nostalgia.
Worked through a lot of stuff while playing it in the past, just exploring mostly. It was around about that time I met this girl I fell madly in love with then later grew to hate and much later decided to expose and destroy in a dramatic IRL questline.

Would be nice to return to Cyrodiil.

Do you live on jupiter? How long are your years?

Actually Irish from a very strict upper middle class family who did not spoil their kids.

Those girls gave his dog herpes and then he got herpes from his dog. This is why they were hit.

Since she probably skipped a grade.

You put 40000 hours into OBLIVION? Not the infinitely superior Morrowind?

Since when Kikes been allowed outside?

Truth be told he was aiming through the windows. So he lacked accuracy wrong rounds for it

I stand corrected Neck yourself

You forget the cultural contribution. In a lot of movies, etc being able to pick off a lot of people with a gun is portrayed as a desirable skillset.

>hahaha we used to laugh about him being a school shooter
>we dont laugh anymore
sounds like he and the SSRIs accomplished their mission

And now people want to arm them. What happens when a teacher snaps?

Audio version: webm.land/media/tmp/0e353ad0-b38a-4661-ac93-e4ed131a2263.webm

The absolute status of Italian media.
This actually happened here.
I don't even

Wrong one
lel Im drunk sorry

>le bullying causes school shootings meme
Nice faggot opinion, it matches your flag. In reality, the past, when bullying was more prevalent, had far less school shootings. School shootings only started happening en masse AFTER "anti-bullying" programs started in the 80's and 90's. Bullying makes losers know their place in the social hierarchy, so they don't shoot up schools or lash out as much. In the world without bullying, the post Columbine world, betas just grow more bitter and resentful due to believing that they "deserve" equality in the social hierarchy, and when they face reality they snap and shoot up schools. Think of it as the difference between riding a wild Assateague stallion and a broken-in horse. Bullying isn't the cause of school shootings... it's the cure.

There are signs leading up to a "snap".
The teacher would've been reported.
If not, then the other teachers will handle the problem with their guns.
Boom. Problem solved.
*drops mic*

Topkek it seems we pushed him off Dive Rock one time too many.

In an age when information is cheap and prevalent, is there any reason to have public schools? Maybe we should rethink their necessity.

Then a third teacher fires at the second teacher not knowing he wasn’t the first shooter. Then a fourth and so on.

It's a meme you dip
Everybody calls the creepy kid in school "a school shooter type"
It puts the idea directly into their fucked up antisocial head so no wonder they keep happening.

Obviously before shooting a school was a meme they didn't happen, even when people had full access to full autos

You're a scared normalfag. The Beta Uprising makes you quake in your boots so you justify the bullying, trying to convince yourself that everything will be fine.

There were no executions, he simply sprayed and prayed
One thing i don't get is that if you gonna go on a shooting spree why not get one of the hot cheerleaders to suck your cock at least? I mean that was his only chance to not die a virgin and to have sex with a hot girl and he squandered it

wew

is this advanced autism or severely bad bait

Opinions on the table.
What's the reason for school shootings in recent years?
In ye olden time people just killed themselves, now they take people with them.
What gives?
It's not the guns, it's not the people - so what happened?

Heard the Awan brothers flipped than this shooting happened.

Yes. Anything justifies your fucking butthurt ass.

Fucking moron faggot. Kill yourself.

False Flags to push gun control.

Makes sense. Pic related.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Nah. This was a distraction to make everyone talk about gun control and take their minds off draining the swamp. Gun control will never happen.

That would be over two years of pure game time i call bullshit, if you did it on 06-07 you would literally have to play nonstop with no sleep or food or anything else and it still wouldn't be enough

Bullying is needed to turn fags into true men, if you can't get over that means that you have no place in society.

You kill yourself too nigger. Make sure to live stream it tho

[Shoots off mountain with bow]

Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

We need to make murder amongst high schoolers legal.

They're trying to push backdoor gun control by giving police more power to have you involuntarily committed (instance loss of gun rights.)

If she didn't try to get ahead like a greedy whore, thinking she is better than everyone else, she would be still in middle school and alive now.

Correct and true opinion.

Except that’s not true. It starts in the late 60’s with copycats who said they admired other shooters. The acceleration has been gradual.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0

kys beta cuck, I bet you got """bullied""" in school like a little fag

adoring fan? he looked more like bazz-b when he was getting arrested.

Tons of people got bullied in school and most don't chimp out and shoot the place up. It used to be you just seppuku'd and killed yourself. I don't know what's with the impulse these days to take others down with you.

Teenagers can be heartless pricks, though.

Hey John, go neck yourself before I track you down and slit your throat and fuck your newly minted throat hole.

> anons last act is a blowjob
Come on man, dont beta up your last angsty moments.

anyone else wish this reddit shit would just drop? "omg they're on our side but they use the wrong memes and muh reddit spacing"

It’s greedy to better yourself by studying harder than everyone else? What kind of communist are you?

i say normies just because of how angry it makes you literal autists

Are you actually this retarded? Saying bullying is a problem that causes school shootings isn't the same thing as saying everyone who gets shot in a school shooting is a bully that deserves to die.

No, I was one who did the bullying. But honestly it gets boring. That's why bashing someone's head into the bathroom walls shouldn't go punished.

If you are too weak to fight back then society is better off with you.

Exactly my point - think about when the "love everyone", "bullying is bad", "dude weed bro peace and love bro" shit started. THE LATE 60'S.

It's because it's a meme
If you're the type to kill yourself and be a loser loner, your peers call you a "school shooter type".

You’ve seen Battle Royale too many times.

LMAO incel, try getting out of your mom's basement first fat fuck.

Hey retarded nigger, you don't know me. I would break you in half.

Getting a blowjob from a crying 15 year old is the literal opposite of beta

Honestly this is probably the only way the human race will survive, we need natural selection to keep our genes strong or else we'll all be beta faggot soyboys.

I think a big issues is that people are not allowed to confront their bully. People instead are supposed to tell and not strike back. And stuff percolates over. Then couple that with antipsychotic medications.

>nice pasta, faggot
She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 and horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub-human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way from the causcus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and a calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eye Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look at her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she the original blood type and rh has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think America is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs White People and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch.

Actually even then it can be traced back further. That was just a point of acceleration. In truth we’ve always had a problem.

Ya far right is very cute. She's definitely Jewish, maybe an arab jew?

>"top kek triggered libshits, grow a fucking spine and realize the world is harsh and if words are driving you to the brink you're a pathetic mockery of a man"
>"if you so much as thought something negative about this poor innocent bullied child you deserved a bullet between the eyes you fucking heartless insensitive monsters!!!"

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/

Seeing how assblasted you got due to a fucking copypasta, it's clear you're an emotionally unstable incel NEET that considers it "exercise" when he stretches his arm to get some more Cheetos.

>Posting old stale pasta because you have no argument
Pathetic.

Nope, honestly society overall be better off. You don't waste resources on people that are worthless. They get cut down when we can test if they're a value to society or not.

It goes on the basis of Darwinism and Forced Evolution.

But it's a method to push society to better overall.

I graduated high school in 2010 and althroughout my years at public school there was 0 tolerance for bullying, so I don’t see how this argument could hold up considering the anti bully fervor has only increased.

That’s not to say that every bully everywhere is always dealt with (mostly because people don’t always report being bullied) but I’ve never seen any indication, from either my own experiences or hearing through anyone else through any medium, that teachers foster a bullying atmosphere.

nice projection faggot, I am obviously pro-bully if you've even bothered reading the thread

bro, rape is the ultimate in beta anger, its why a chad uprising always is signified by popular pussy demand and massive culls in males (betas and below).

>tfw I didn't play Oblivion, so I don't get the joke.

A Jew is a Jew and needs to be dead.

No. She’s not even Sephardic. That’s just a polish looking Jew.

bro, she just your average white hispanic american.

every bully i remember from high school were insecure pussies that mumbled halfassed tired shittalk over there shoulder while running back to their lame ass friends after getting punched in the face. real chads don't lead with intimidation and fear.

Dude, where's your argument?
KARA BOGA my fellow Turk
Well, the world's never been perfect, but it's obvious that the decline has been going on for a very long time.

Because being able to kill more people proves you’re not worthless? All that would happen is that rich kids would be put in protective schools. It’s the purge, except lamer.

thats not a bully, thats just beta infighting

>only hope of getting a blowjob is holding a crying 14 year old girl at gunpoint
Sounds pretty beta tbqh

No they weren't, at least not in the traditional sense. A single faggot wrote a book with your theory but the actual kids who went to the school who knew them said they were bullied constantly. Eric was a quiet manlet into nerdy shit, Dylan was a gangly Jew, and you seriously buy into the narrative that these guys were bullies?

But what kind of retard thinks "they were mean to me so I should murder them" ? There is obviously something wrong with their thought process.

>mmm, seconds
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

It's always the bullied conformists who defend bullying. Society kowtowed you into believing the status quo is alright. Edgy social darwinists are ironically the ones who should be purged from this Earth. Mankind has always had the goal of triumphing over nature, that's why we built cities and tools. It's time for mankind to subvert natural selection and control its destiny. Who died and made evolution queen? We are as Gods now, we are above such petty things

>Alyssa Alhadeff
>Alhadeff is a Sephardic surname of Arabic and then Spanish/Moorish origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhadeff

She's Sephardic/Arab Jew

dis nigga gets it

yes it is you piece of shit

Why did those 14 year olds in the Freshman building look 30 yrs old?

To all the clueless clowns in this thread that wonder why school shooters kill normalfags before offing themselves, I'm going to spooned you the answer: If you're going to kill yourself, might as well go out with a bang. Death is a spectacle, people always remember when people die. It's also the chance to hurt the world that screwed you over, snuff the lives of your tormentors before feeling the sweet embrace of death itself. That specific moment, that moment when you kill those who wronged you, must feel euphoric, like being high or busting a nut, before kicking the bucket

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE&t=12s

That is a nice theory there soyboy, but just one problem with it. 9/10 shooters just kill random people who they don't even know
Like elliot he just killed like 2 ugly chicks at a gas station before he shot himself where his original plan was to enter the hottest sorority house on the campus and kill all the blond whores there

>this entire post
nigger, its the medication

The main reason for school shootings is the media

Unironically kill yourself, you worthless subhuman.

Extrapolate for us a lirttle.

Who is this Noah Cruz Senpai?

No, school shooters create themselves. You don't get bullied unless you're some kind of retard or ugly. Getting bullied? Stop being retarded and become funny if you're an uggo.

Why do you think they look 30? They look like teens to me.
I guess Gina was wearing a lot of makeup, which makes her look older. And Alyssa was growing some nice khazar milkers and looks pretty well developed for her age, but it's not that uncommon. I'd believe 16 or 17 for those two.

The hatred extends to the entire world, not to just the bullies. If you fools knew a anything about what you are talking about, you would know that bullying makes you a misanthrope, just like aging makes you a cynic. School shooter wonder why in the world does this happen to them and its because the world allows bullying to continue. So as long as they can hurt the world, they are content before killing themselves. dumb goy

I've always thought that line of thinking is retarded. Back in school we'd gang up on people for no reason, nothing to do with "survival of the fittest". Completely randomly, just because we were bored.

here's the official standard
>Multiple women you've never met offer sex on a daily basis
alpha
>Convincing a girl to have sex after days-weeks of courtship, bonding, and favors
normie
>Spend months-years supporting one woman, with no reciprocal sexual benefits while she regularly fucks Chad, forgiving her for fucking Chad for the ninth time this week, and agreeing not to abandon her and the baby
beta
>Genes so hideously undesirable that they could only have been passed on by an unbroken lineage of rape
omega

>Country that literally has a mass shooting once a week
>someone """"predicts one"""""
>"WOW IT MUST HAVE BEEN A FALSE FLAG!!!!"

yeah but thats not Darwinism. It would be if some kid in pre k brought his family to school and they murked the entire bloodline of a kid who wouldnt share the blocks when it was his turn.
> this already happens in public nigger schools

bullying still happens just as much as it used to, it's just more subtle. it's the kind that causes the bullied kid to bottle up for years until they snap

school shootings are the ultimate form of bullying.

this. all the faggot normies freaking out over people "drawing attention to the identity of the shooter" because "that's what he was after" are retards falling for an anti-free speech psyop.

if they're already driven nuts to the point that they want to murder anyone/everyone, why would they care whether any of those they roundly dehumanized gave a single thought about them ever again? especially after they're rotting in the ground or getting tortured in some hell-verse and/or by the angry souls of their victims?

also gotta love how many just dismiss the effects of psych meds and statist collectivist moral relativism being forced on kids as "just silly conspiracy shit".

look up when shit like prozac hit the market. now look when this shit became common. okay. yea. just some fucking tinfoil shit. just like podesta piddling newborns to death is fake news lol while russiagate is the real problem lol fucking americans are so special. my genes go back to the founders north and south. this isn't america. this is some britain/israel-cucked communist death cult that needs to diaf. yellowstone or russia please clean up this shit thx.

when you are on those drugs you do literally whatever pops in your head automatically. ik from personal experience. they do not heal psychosis they cause psychosis. normies who say "take your meds" ought to be the ones dying in these mass shootings instead of the adults and kids they disarm and/or drug for saying or doing edgy or illegal/crazy-but-nonviolent shit.

until people stop drugging their kids and start arming them and let people sort out their own problems under the NAP and stop cucking to centralized garbage, white boys are going to keep believing that they're as evil as they're told by collectivist shitheads left and right. and they're going to be evil, because that's what they were told they were, and they were never even given the chance to develop their own individualism for fuck's sake.

Holy shit , the virginity off this post can be smelled from miles away.
gr8 coffee pesto
Maybe it's both? Interesting.

the "they were getting revenge on their bullies" meme is 100% bullshit from Columbine where they were actually the bullies themselves and planned to kill as many people as they could with bombs

all these school shooter types always turn out to never have been bullied, everyone tries to be nice to them but they're quiet weirdos who refuse to talk to them

le 56% shooter in Florida even had a girlfriend he was butthurt over dating another guy so he was more normie than everyone on here

Actually, ganging up on people DOES have something to do with "survival of the fittest"
A.) Humans are a social animal
B.) People get "ganged up on" when they fail in some way to be socially acceptable enough to the larger group
C.) By bullying the socially defective individual, the group ensures that only socially skilled genes pass on to the next generation
D.) Natural selection has been achieved as the individual with low emotional intelligence failed to socially fit in enough to pass on its genes.

this

>lol your a virgin
arguing with an intellectual midget like you is a waste of breath.

>Normies create school shooters by bullying the would be shooters.

There is some truth to this statement. Every school does this. There's always one kid who just can't catch a break.

What's worse is that the kids know there might be a problem with the tormented kid. Sometimes they even joke that he might "shoot up the school" just like they did with this kid.

Heck, the FBI KNEW about this kids intentions and they did NOTHING

There is no defense for bullying. They are predatory sociopaths with no empathy and an inferiority complex. If you feel the need to pick on someone to make yourself feel good you need to be in therapy.

>Bullying makes losers know their place in the social hierarchy

Says who? you? betas think otherwise and they make their point with bullets. Like a man.
You want to push and not be pushed back. Reality doesn`t work like that.

Except it had nothing to do with "emotional intelligence" or "social skills", it was just "that kid looks different, let's beat him up". Often before anyone had even had a chance to talk to the poor sod.

you can't seriously be asserting that we have a mass shooting every week without sources...
because that is an EXTRAORDINARY claim.

ehhhhhhhh desu

This was your original argument, if you can even call it that : "You're a scared normalfag. The Beta Uprising makes you quake in your boots so you justify the bullying, trying to convince yourself that everything will be fine." Stop pretending to have the intellectual high ground, you're a deluded beta autist.

"mass shooting" means some dumb shit like using a gun to injure 2 or more people within a certain period of time

>and for dessert, probably my favorite
>thanks for playing, user, glad to see not everyone is a humorless dickweed
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Bullying behaviors have been observed in the most primitive tribes and the most advanced civilizations, on every continent on Earth, and even in other social mammals such as rats, great apes, and monkeys. Bullying is just part of human nature.

Those girls are the reason guy bully them.
They won't commit the act themselves so they can claim innocence later but they will stand there and giggle or egg them on.
Example:
I graduated 5 years ago, I have a speech impediment that no matter how hard I try I can't get rid of.
People use to seek me out to mock me in school, even teachers.
All I wanted to do was go pick up some things at Walmart and as I was in there this guy That I went to school with saw me and was following me around saying "charwee? charwee charwee?"
And his girl friend was just standing there smiling at me while her boy friend made sure she knew the he was better than some retarded kid.
Shit like that keeps me up at night, it's ironic that in the age of virtue signalling people are more disgusting then ever.

So what you're saying is that we should ban normies?

your arguments were
>dude where's your argument
and
>lol virgin
My argument is that you're scared because you were bullied yourself. You're scared to of change, so you pretend that status quo is fine and try to preserve it. Your argument is founded on social darwinism, an outdated philosophy from the 19th century. Man is destined to change nature, nature won't change man again. And you're scared about the change that we can humans can make.

did they stick of for nik, or let it go unnoticed?
>nigger im on fire
>nah fuck it, you don't need no water

>Reality doesn't work like that
Over 99% of the time, it does. There are millions upon millions of betas who get harshly bullied daily, but how many actually fight back, or shoot up schools? Maybe 1 in a million, 1 in 10 million. Is it fair? No. Is it right? No. But life isn't fair, and you don't get that little revenge fantasy you have. Ever.

There called """"drug overdoses""""

>that kid looks different
And thus the group has preserved their own genes that look similar to themselves, while making sure that the genes of different rival groups will not be passed on. Everything has a reason.

You can't change human nature, no one can. You charge me of being afraid, but in reality YOU are afraid, afraid of the reality of the social hierarchy, because you know deep in your heart that you belong at the bottom.

Oh yeah, that's right, suicide, the favorite escape of bullied betas. Call me when I care.

>you don't get that little revenge fantasy you have. Ever.
Except he did. Loads of others have before him and many more will in the future.
I'm not about to say that killing a bunch of kids is fair or good but I will say that bullies are the cause of this sort of thing too often. How difficult is it to leave other people the fuck alone?

human children need to interact with other human children to figure out how not to kill each other over little things when they grow big enough to cause each other serious physical harm.
skipping that feedback loop of social interaction in school, only delays the feedback.
for a less dramatic example, imagine a home schooled kid who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and then has to join the work force. he will be poorly received by his peers, and this will negatively impact the course of his career, until he figures out how to interact with others.

I suppose you have a point.

bullying isn't new. boys being pussies is. cowards use guns to shoot unarmed people. he was a coward. all school shooters are cowards. focus on promoting strong males again and maybe we get outta this

No, that's not right.
I'll give you a hint, police rarely investigate OD cases.

Sminem why did you kill them? : C

If you won't blame the bullies then the government needs to be held responsible. They are institutionalizing/forcing kids into the situation.

On the contrary we can. Scientists have been toying around with machines that attached to the exposed brains of rats, by stimulating the brain, they could make the rat go in whoever direction they want. It's only a matter a matter of time before we apply this to humans, The Singularity will modify human nature so radically that we couldn't consider those that came after remotely human. But you still cling to the silly notion of natural selection, so you believe that you're going to be selected out, because changing humans is a very real possibility.

>but how many actually fight back
I did, and I was bullied on a near hourly basis for years while at public school.

Video games taught me what a hero looks like
Martial arts taught me to not fear them
Religion taught me not to shoot up the place

Make sure you always let them swing first, though

better yet we should encourage mass shooters to target them and the systems that preserve their sick and worthless cycle-of-tyranny-perpetuating lives.

no matter what way you slice it, a lot of sickos need to get shot. mass shooters could really save humanity if they just shot the right "people" instead of just an heroing/downward spiraling on concerts and schools like fucking retarded cowards.

And how many of them have succeeded? Ten, twenty maybe? How many is that compared to the millions upon millions of betas who get bullied and do nothing about it?

>boys being pussies is
>implying
there have been pathetic beta males for all of human history

faggot

ok buddy, tell me never when your autistic little Star Trek larpfest comes true

That is usually the case. But the Florida shooter had a girlfriend and thus was total normie himself. He was a douchebag from broken family who got in trouble with his school and blamed them all for his self-caused problems.

you are correct. i should have qualified it. there's more an acceptance of betas now, yet they go off with guns more. its not a coincidence.

The truth is it's pseudopschological nonsense like this that equates man to some kind of lesser primate that's causing the rapid decline in society and morality. I wish faggots like you would can it with the Jordan Peterson social hierarchy crap.

you are like an ape, huddling in the corner of its cave because it's afraid of the unknown

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
A FUCKING SHITHOLE

>Bullying is needed to turn fags into true men,

But they turn into true men, they kill the bullies, it doesn`t get more manly than that.
It is way more nanly than to kill a poor goat fucker in the other side of the world because your jewish overlords said so.

>when you can't play morrowind for the first time again but everyone just talks about oblivashit

Ad hominem when you run out of arguments? I didn't expect more from a social and intellectual serf like you.
You only hate messages from people like me and Jordan Peterson because it forces you to improve yourself instead of just dragging others down.

Nah, I hate it because it's rooted in a massive inferiority complex and makes anybody that believes in it insufferable to be around since they're always trying to prove something to themselves and be something they aren't.

A game you could actually dump 40k hours into and not really even scratch the surface.

Well no shit, it's generated procedurally. Theoretically it has infinite unique content.

projection much?

Its clear you don't want to argue and aren't providing any arguments to defend your cause. My assessment is right. You are afraid because you realize that im right. There is nothing more to debate

No.

>provides 0 arguments
ok buddy, I accept my victory
clean your room bucko

It's pretty clean. I might sweep later.

partly true. there is a limit tho. light bullying vs ruthless torment is all lumped under "bullying".

light bullying combined with a bit of positivity helps, but torment to the point the person lives in fear is bullshit and just creates sadistic self centered fucks

wait, you get bullied?
lol you fag

are u gay?