Redpill me on Monogamy

Gentlemen, red pill me on monogamy.

I've slept with 150+ women.

Feel nothing emotionally and chase dopamine. Sex is fantastic when your testosterone is high and you go full primal. Unfortunately, I'm dead inside. Absolutely three thumbs up.

6ft, from Denmark, quick wit (many think I'm funny), strong jawline, high cheek bones, blue eyes, sandy hair. (always been told I was good looking, should model, etc.)
Fast processing spatial IQ 140's
Slow processing verbal IQ 120's (who gives a shit if Lisa, who's carrying 27 apples, is running 13mph towards the train tracks with a train approaching at 732mph. When it hits her, how dead is she? She's super fucking dead, and we're all pleased because she was a sjw feminist cunt.)

Got cheated on in my first relationship early on, stayed in it for a year with feeling sick to my stomach every single day fearing I'd get cheated on again (hadn't learned how to stand up for myself and leave at that point), got cheated on again by her, which prompted me to cheat on her with her best friend (don't regret the revenge), she cheated again and I finally ended it.

>Beta Orbiters
Future relationships, even with one who was the kindest person you'll ever meet, had beta orbiters they didn't want to end contact with (some guys making subtle moves, some guys making hard moves).

Is there some kind of evolutionary thing about beta orbiters that make them OK?
(in some cases, it's guys prowling, rather than betas)

I understand why women do it (attention, potential future cuckold if she has offspring, potential mate if her mate leaves)
Does that make women having orbiters OK? I would expect them to shut down that kind of thing out of loyalty, yet they seem to struggle with giving that up. (do I just need to up my persuasion on it?)
Maybe I have the wrong view of it, and having orbiters is actually a very normal thing.
Are we as males supposed to have our own female 'orbiters' in a monogamous society?

(1 of 3 posts)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/110/33/13328
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/nsfg_bibliography.htm
economist.com/news/christmas-specials/21732695-plural-marriage-bred-inequality-begets-violence-link-between-polygamy-and-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm extremely picky with women I'd actually want to date. Looks are important me, but it's more that I have a type, rather than 'universally' beautiful (that phenotype giving said girl +2 attractiveness points on the X/10 scale). My only avenue for a while has been tinder (makes it too easy), generally don't find many I'd date in the wild.

>All women are sluts
One thing other guys who've slept with 100+ women tend to say is that they no longer trust that a woman could be faithful to them.

Human beings are like "complex" computer programs. If you execute the right parts when talking to a girl, you will make things happen.
It does not matter if you really click that well or not, as long as the right things are triggered.

When I was younger, I'd click really well with girls conversationally, but wasn't very dominant, didn't make things happen, etc.
Now, if you make a girl cum several times like they haven't before, they will want to keep seeing you even if you don't click that well.
After a girl has had incredible sex, and a normie who's bad at sex tries to date them, it's game over. I've been there, I was bad at sex. I've gotten very good. Do the research, put in the time and effort, and you can become very good at it.

Just makes me very angry that I basically have to get all the right things perfect in order for girls to want to date me.
I generally don't like to lose, and especially not to women.

I can become whatever I need to be conversationally (within a certain range), and as long as I hit the right points, and deal with little things properly, dates end up with sex. It's a thorough rush having sex with someone you're sitting there hating (don't hate that many of them), but still enjoying the process of it all. I can activate empathy, however, and thankfully, and there is certainly some good in me.

How slutty women are is such a massive turn-off for a relationship.
>Inb4 u r hypocrit, look at ur own slutines, retart man

Redpill me on:
- Giving up sleeping with at least 1 new girl every week in exchange for monogamy
- Why poly would be better (if I have feelings for someone, I do not want them seeing others)
- Why orbiters are OK, or how to deal with almost every girl having them
- Do we need female 'orbiters' ourselves to 'even' it out?
- Whatever else you want

Thx boyse, please sage and ban.

>-Giving up sleeping with at least 1 new girl every week in exchange for monogamy
When we reinstate traditional family laws you will killed if you persist with this degeneracy.
Devote yourself to a good woman and be happy.

>When we reinstate traditional family laws you will killed if you persist with this degeneracy.

Unlikely to happen anytime soon

>monogamy isn't natural

Neither is civilization, but it still increases everyone's quality of life overall.

(pic wasn't chosen as part of my message, just googled 'monogamy' and chose that since it was 'relevant')

Why would monogamy increase my quality of life vs. 1 new girl every week?

>Unlikely to happen anytime soon
I agree but by all means, continue to accelerate us towards this inevitable future by continuing doing what you're doing. Even better, convince others to do the same.

If it's 100% inevitable as you say, wouldn't make much difference to fight it then

Anyone with insight on 'Orbiters'?

>high IQ
>can't understand the moral value of commitment to a single person
LARP or degenerate. Either way, pic related.

>can't understand the moral value of commitment to a single person

See section regarding thoughts of people sleeping with 100+ women and trusting them (view is that they are not trustworthy)

Redpill me on women being faithful/trustworthy

/r9k/ is

Looks neat over there

>Got cheated on in my first relationship
So you behave exactly like a common whore?
Are you happy with how your life is turning out?

This. Civilization exists because you "alpha" guys "chose" to let us have equal access to pussy on the front, while continuing your degeneracy on the back.

With all the dating apps as of recent, outright degeneracy has only gotten worse than it ever was. Once civilization (and all your niceties in life) disappear, you'll regret it.

Just look at South Africa.

>trust issues
>uses it to justify inability to control self
Your trust issues are legit because it's true. But what are we after here? Short term satisfaction or a long term legacy and sense of fulfillment?

Did you write this yourself? What a wonderful pasta

I view it more as an aversion to losing (get into a relationship, and losing is possible)

Short term satisfaction happening repeatedly becomes long term satisfaction.

Sense of fulfillment can be generated other ways, such as through a career. Maybe it won't be as fulfilling later on, and it will seem like I missed out?

I do want a relationship, but seems impossible to find someone that I actually want to date.

ya thx bb

It is natural. It actually evolved in certain primates (including humans) to prevent infanticide. Doesn't matter anyways since that is an appeal to nature fallacy.

pnas.org/content/110/33/13328

Thoroughly regret choosing that image.

This discussion is not about whether it's natural. The discussion is fucking redpill me on it.

I'vemadeahugemistake.bmp

Why did you come here looking for advice when you're just going to continue to argue? If you want things to stay the same, then keep doing the same things.

>IN ALL FIELDS
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S

>They can't cheat on me if I leave them

I mean, sure.

>getting mad when someone offers counterpoints to your argument

>high IQ.
>gets cheated.
>cheats back starting a cheating war that ends the relationship.
>becomes a whore.
>can't undestand the moral values of dedicating yourself to one person.
Each day that goes I believe more that we should invent a new type of IQ for things like this, most people would score really low.

(I want you to out argument my arguments, help me see the 'light')

You're missing lots of data inbetween where becoming a whore became a thing. That wasn't til later, and not specifically related to getting cheated on.

(becoming a whore is much more related to ease of access through tinder, and the dopamine rush you get from doing it)

>naturalistic fallacy

yea using antibiotics, having electricity and living past 40 isn't natural either, retard

casual sex is awful anyways, in fact sex is highly overrated. Marry a good girl and have children you dumb fucking nigger, resist the urge to cheat because it's a negative-sum game. Have some kids, responsibility and meaning in your life.

You made the argument about the self the moment you brought up your number of partners. I'm guessing the reason you are here is because you realize that you are pretty much living for nothing. You've been with so many women you don't even feel the intimacy anymore. Now you're whoring yourself out for anonymous internet attention.

again, regret choosing that image.

The 'natural' part has nothing directly to do with my argument, and was more chosen (poorly in this case) after a google search, and it seemed 'relevant'

it appears that you're a sexual degenerate and your degeneracy has killed your soul.

Sage n'slide!

Casual sex is fantastic when your testosterone is high and you go full primal. I used to NOT enjoy casual sex at all. It used to be terrible. Not so anymore.

>Short term satisfaction happening repeatedly becomes long term satisfaction.
lol. what absolute bollocks.

t. ex-crack addict

You want a monogamy redpill?
Read this.

Monogamy is literally the foundation of civilization.

Consider this.
Why the fuck would most men give jack shit about working or bettering their society, if it becomes evident to them that all of their work goes to benefit the children of other men, instead of their own progeny? Because that is the situation that will arise if monogamy is destroyed. Harems will form in which men like you (who are tiny minority) will fuck all the women, while the rest of us are left with nothing.

Why would we be content with this situation, and keep working to upkeep our societies, instead of just saying fuck it, and wrecking everything?

I think you are right about the 'living for nothing' part, but not about the whoring yourself out for attention. More about (hopefully) getting insights from people who might know what they're talking about

If it keeps being satisfying, why wouldn't it be long-term?

DAMn can't compete with those trips but regardless meaningless lust will leave you empty inside. It's like eating too much cake. Tastes good now, bad for your later. Exact same thing except you're depleting your and society's moral character. It is noble to be a man who can have many women and to choose one. Start realizing that your actions have consequences and besides if you have good genetics you should be having 6+ children. Find a good woman and marry her and don't cheat anymore you faggit nigger. I've had some casual sex as well but I stopped because I came to this conclusion, although ironically I'm not convinced there's good women left but I can try and I don't mind standing for what I believe in even if its not ideal

If it keeps being satisfying, why the fuck did you create this thread?

Monogamy is a natural reaction to spread of disease and increase success of tribal cohesion. What you’re doing is degenerate as fuck and no different than a nigger.

and right about the not feeling the intimacy anymore.

I think that's a big part of it and long for it. There's so few women I'm actually interested in going the route of vulnerability and building something

I never said that it was related, just that it happened after you got cheated on, but now that you talked about it, even if you din't became a whore because of being cheated on, are you sure that it wasn't you trying to fill a gap?

Monogamy: you need it in order to maintain a girlfriend. If you're raising a family, your children's sanity. The wife will be happy too, desu.

sage

This is pasta

It probably isnt worth it if you dont plan on having kids. Practically speaking you gain nothing and only risk heavy loss if she bails. Youre right monogamy isnt natural, it arose as a tool to help facilitate the growth of civilization and organize men who would contribute to the community in exchange for guarantee of passage of genes. Not being natural isnt a bad thing though, conquering nature has been the point since the beginning.
Nowadays though community is fractured and social cohesion is low, and interpersonal loyalty is nigh inexistant. There isnt much of a reason to want to contribute to society but if no one ever does we'll never fix the mess we're in. I wont chastise you for pumping and dumping sluts but there may come a day when you want more and it may become difficult for you to find something resembling special with anyone. Good luck with whatever you choose.

The sex is satisfying, but as another user pointed out, lack of intimacy might be issue

every "beta" is just a few violent actions away from becoming an "alpha"
if we were living in a "natural" world, every Chad would be getting gunned down so his rivals could become the new leader of the pack (like we see in nature all the time)
is this the world you wish for? or are you content to suckle the teat of your government protector?

or perhaps sometimes bucking what is "natural" is the mark of civilization and what separates us from beasts? definitely a sage-worthy thread

if the sex was satisfying you wouldn't write "Unfortunately, I'm dead inside" -

you sound like an addict.

If polygamy happens in a few generations everyone ends up as inbred retards
/thread

all original bb, but maybe leftover pasta 4 later

I think you nail a number of the things that I'm feeling. The whole 'natural' thing was just a poorly chosen image.

I feel interpersonal loyalty is definitely nonexistent, and a large part of why it seems difficult to find 'trustworthy' women to date (nevermind all the other things I look for in them)

In theory I'd want kids, but the reality you see is sometimes not that rosy. Some people say it's the best thing that's ever happened to them, and gave them purpose.

Yeah I'd agree

well apart from the 'satisfying' part. It's very satisfying. I just feel a very strong desire to keep doing it (obviously)

>How slutty women are is such a massive turn-off for a relationship.
You're correct, and that's why we're asking to bring back societal pressure on women not to act like whores.
By being a degenerate and fucking numerous women, you're just contributing to the decay of civilization.

Provide explanation/data as to why that's how things would end up

let me guess:

you enjoy the routine of finding and then fucking a new girl. you get down to it and your in that comfortable, enjoyable space where you let go and it's all pleasure and you chase after a moment of blissful oblivion. happily wipe your slate clean. then normal life ticks back round and the itch starts growing and then you go out and do it again?

ye u kno it homi

What is the timeline for bringing back slut-shaming?

5 years? 10 years? 25 years?

Inbred wouldn't happen but violence does, every polgyamous country is very dangerous because men need to kill each other to become the alphas. It's just an eternal battle of killing your way to the top. It is not a coincidence every real civilization (asia, western civ), has at the absolute cornerstone a monogamous marriage. Civilizations cannot exist without it. And humans are not naturally monogamous which means it must be societal ENFORCED, however we seem to think that everything natural is good now, so we'll go back to the way humans naturally lived for 3M years (1/20 men breeding and the other 19/20 dying at a young age in skirmishes)

that was me and cocaine. which is much worse for your health and bank balance than fucking sluts. but - equally - meaningless - and unfulfilling. and - having the need to do this will suck the energy from the rest of your life.

it's up to you - there are worse things to be addicted to - but addiction soaks into every part of your life. it fucks up your soul (for want of a better word).

Seems to be addiction related, as eqbYhKWd pointed out (was aware, but easiest to push that to the back of the mind :) )

But thats also not true at all. Civility was based in large part upon harems of both slaves / captured / reclaimed women and that of 'aristocracy'. Monogamy is only a recent product of societal thought; but is in no way a founding or basic tenant.

>Inbred wouldn't happen but violence does, every polgyamous country is very dangerous because men need to kill each other to become the alphas. It's just an eternal battle of killing your way to the top. It is not a coincidence every real civilization (asia, western civ), has at the absolute cornerstone a monogamous marriage. Civilizations cannot exist without it. And humans are not naturally monogamous which means it must be societal ENFORCED, however we seem to think that everything natural is good now, so we'll go back to the way humans naturally lived for 3M years (1/20 men breeding and the other 19/20 dying at a young age in skirmishes)
I think you make some good points, and in correlation with , the goal would be to bring civilization back to there. But how long would it take?

Probably a larp but all I’ll say is you are a textbook example of a fucking Jew’s ideal white archtype. You’re a slave my man. Chasing pussy means you have regressed to some weird juvenile state and even though you may be attractive as your success rate indicates, you are still at some level seeking approval and have low self esteem (also why you are posting about it to strangers). Find a woman (not a girl), and start a family, and provide for that family. You’ll cease to be dead inside.

It is the basis of the greatest civilizations of all time, including ours.
Without monogamy, most men lose any reason to work or care for the future.

How long ago did you say goodbye to the cocaine?
Do you have a more meaningful life now (monogamous relationship included)?

I have also taken adderall daily for the last 2 years, which I'm sure isn't helping in this regard, but helps my mind for work

all tru bb
seeking approval - I'd say it's more the rush of dominating/persuading the woman to have sex with me. That in itself is a kind of approval, but not the normal 'accept me pls' kind

Don't agree with statement regarding 'why posting to strangers' - that's more trying to get (hopefully good) insights (and from people I figure in general would have better advice than most places)

>How long ago did you say goodbye to the cocaine?
i haven't really killed it yet.
started smoking crack 2009 -

went into therapy feb 2012
finished therapy may 2015
smoked on average about once every four months since
last time new years eve.
>Do you have a more meaningful life now (monogamous relationship included)?
much more meaningful. i have friends. a better job and a girlfriend. she knows about the past but not the occasional relapses.

best thing i learnt in therapy: addiction is never about the addiction, it's a symptom of some other problem.

The whole point is pushing monogamy on women so you don’t get cucked with another man’s Bastard and you ensure your genes exist for another generation. For dudes it’s whatever but bitches need one dick and one dick only.

What's the timeframe for getting women back to being much more monogamous (slut shaming included)?

But it isnt the basis.

ps im supa hot

how about you understand that YOU aren't normal and fucking deal with it.

Yes it is, because without it, our modern civilization cannot exist.

Ok. I'd like to deal with it and go the said routes, but going to need some convincing. What are your thoughts/arguments?

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html

lol you gay, you sleep with women instead to fuck them?

socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/nsfg_bibliography.htm
economist.com/news/christmas-specials/21732695-plural-marriage-bred-inequality-begets-violence-link-between-polygamy-and-war

"Sex is important" is just another meme we follow because its part of society.
We think we want it because everyone in our lives told us its important. So we get divided into three groups.
1. the people who have sex too fucking much
2. the people who want sex too fucking much
3. the minority, the people who realized sex is a fucking meme

bretty gud meme rite

Hi, how do all these studies/links correlate to the information at hand in the thread?

Because when you break the rules of civilization and out-compete beta males, they get clever and crush your skull with a rock while you sleep among your harem.
That's why we dreamed up these rules in the first primitive days; to set us apart from the animal kingdom, and on the road to civilization.
Do you really have an IQ of 130? You should've seen this. Your mental pathology and dopamine addiction has blinded you, user.

>I've slept with 150+ women.
Bullshit. Anyone that would find that to be a positive should probably be castrated anyways. Children are to be taught by father and mother. Otherwise, you end up with dumbshits running around like niggers acting like their purpose is to knock a woman up and run.

>addiction is never about the addiction, it's a symptom of some other problem.
This, people use drugs in general to forget about their lifes and/or relax from their problems, this is where addiction cure should focus, on solving that person life rather than just isolating them from the drug, it's also why anything can be a "drug" if you use it to escape your reality, you can become addict to pretty much anything if it helps you forget about your life.

u fukin wot mate

Controlled for all other factors, married men with children earn more and get further in life. Without progeny to care about, most men have no reason to give a shit about the system. Chad is giving up his harem to have a stable progressive society with no beta uprising. Monogamy could slow down positive eugenics somewhat. However, it won't stop it in a society that encourages large families (so long as the children are cared for). Chad von Chadwick will be able to afford more children than the sewer worker. His god tier genes will pass one to 12 kids, while the inferior guy has to start using a rubber after 2. It's an investment Chad makes. He trades his harem to ensure his lineage is safe from the eternal beta.

Ah, congratulations on making those changes!!! 3 years of therapy does not sound easy

Monogamy isn't natural.
But monotony is.

It's a very high number compared to most people. I have one friend who's slept with more. Easily attainable (well for me, and some people anyway) thanks to Tinder

Saged and reported. Fabbot.

(see posts regarding poor choosing of op image)

Thank u bb

A quote from "I Was a Pagan":
>So, no doubt, do the “free thinkers” who demand “free love,” “companionate marriage,” more liberal divorce laws and other forms of easy promiscuity. Actually, of course, these ideas are not advanced. They are very much “old stuff.” Even companionate marriage dates back to ancient Hindu tribes and has long been
practiced among the Turcomans as well as in Ceylon and the Andaman Islands. Monogamy, therefore, is by way of being the very newest and most modern form of matrimony.

In current society, obviously not relevant. Will society go the route where beta brett will crush me while sleeping for macking on all the ladies?

Based on peer review of the evolution of hominids , and basic common knowledge and sense, we can deduce a few things:

>Chimps evolved in a resource-deprived environment
>Chimps are naturally patriarchal; there's generally an alpha male who is entitled to many female mates; the other males are to pick from the leftovers
>Thus we can deduce that selection and reproduction is competitive (between males) when resources are scarce

>Bonobos evolved in a resource dense environment
>Bonobos are matriarchal
>There's an alpha female, but all males and females can generally reproduce; however, it is always at the consent of the female
>thus there are no significant evolutionary pressures, because resources are plentiful.

>Humans evolved in a resource deprived environment, to near extinction, and evolved rapidly to adjust to the conservation of energy.
>Thus, it's safe to assume that we're extra selective when it comes to breeding rights.
>As evidence, it shows in our culture, women being sold as objects to other households, men with multiple wives, wars over passion, etc.

Reasonable to assume that men select virtuous women.
Reasonable to assume that women only go for alpha men.
In times of leisure, sex is plentiful; in times of difficulty, sex is scarce.

Monogamy is natural, as far as scarcity and securing a stable relationship goes; but we are inherently attracted to multiple people.

Read the links and figure it out for yourself.

cheers m8.

busting a huge good quality rock is pretty much the funnest thing in the world - hella more pleasurable than testosterone fuelled primal sex. if you start to get bored of the sluts give it a whack sometime

Reading hurts my brain bb, can u give us the cliff notes?

>high IQ
>*violently masturbating alone in room pretending to have sex daily* plz redpill me Cred Forums plz i will fondle moots scrotum if you just plz redpill me

thanks for contributing to the world pseudo intellect user

Well you're about a month and a half away from your next go, so hit me up and lets have at it ;)

When men decide to stop fucking each other over by allowing themselves to be ruled by muh dik

ur welcome bra

senpai I have half your count. We're the problem. I should have settled down with one of the good ones and I fucked up. 31 now and sad :(

and what's the timeframe for that?

thanks for the offer but nah. off it now. no booze, drugs orvape - pranayama and calisthenics for me chief.

t. middle school reply

:( :(

Came in to this thread to say you are right and to ignore all these bluepilled nufaggots complaining about societal collapse when they should be accelerationists already.

Now what's your tinder game faggot?

oh ma gawd fine, I'll read it in a bit

>Got cheated
3 times by the same woman. You are a cuck, and your opinion is invalidated. Your inability to form lasting relations is apparently bigger then just a simple opinion. You have mommy issues worse then most.

go jack yourself off on reddit, faggot

Thx mate u r the best

I might, wud u watch?

Hello fellow faggot. Opener makes it necessary for the person to not take what I say literally. I either get 'Haha's, or 'what?' - which makes it more likely the ones I do meet up with will find my humor funny. (any what's are a waste of my time)

Message a couple times, and tell them we should 'meet up because xyz ' (see study of persuasion for why 'do this because x' increases compliance [not 100% obviously], with the content of x being irrelevant)

Profile is relevant to my personality with arrogance and humor (and light humility) included

What's your story?

(and also creative responses to my opener). You can break the type of responses down categorically - obviously in regards to anything we say ever

Part of the problem - many parts to it!

>pranayama and calisthenics
alrite invite me over for some god damn yoga