After CRIMEA ODESSA must be next

ODESSA belongs to RUSSIA and should be returned to Mother Russia same as CRIMEA was.

In 1794, the city of Odessa was founded by a decree of the Russian Empire's Catherine the Great.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa

The city of Odessa, founded by Catherine the Great, Russian Empress, centers on the site of the Turkish fortress Khadzhibei, which was occupied by Russian Army in 1789.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/412826-crimean-hotel-best-travel-award/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bap67yYtZXs
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/06/poland-economic-progress-social-inequality
youtu.be/zvCGtxeknSg
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/01/11/pove-j11.html
znak.com/2017-02-02/v_serove_v_odnom_iz_domov_vyros_dvuhmetrovyy_ledyanoy_stalagmit_iz_fekaliy
liveleak.com/view?i=14d_1486193260
youtube.com/watch?v=K_DnRn9hyFU
jesusmariasite.org/paisios-prophecies-russians-will-take-turkey-chinese-to-cross-the-euphrates/
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/478555/world-war-3-russia-turkey-end-of-world-prophecy-200-years-ago-Vilna-Gaon
vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=2155
youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2460689,00.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
youtube.com/watch?v=1yHbAhFnfrA
youtube.com/watch?v=irbEGASLs5o
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/us-supplies-ukraine-2500-night-vision-devices.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Governor General of Novorossiya, Platon Zubov (one of Catherine's favorites) supported this proposal,
and in 1794 Catherine approved the founding of the new port-city and invested the first money in constructing the city.

ODESSA IS RUSSIA

YES!
But right now is in that shithole Ukraine.
Let's hope not for long.

>it's a Russian border autism thread

what ???

And Russia was founded by Vikings so it's Swedish clay.

stop posting bullshit lies.

No it wasnt

but the fact is that Portugal was founded by niggers, just look in the mirror.

This, and Kiev came first, so really all of Russia belongs to Ukriane.

so you wanna to spread your ruski mir?

>so you wanna to spread your ruski mir?
LATEST NEWS FROM RUSSIAN CRIMEA. lol
pic related

Hotel in Russia's Crimea named best in the world (VIDEO)

See the map

no no no Ukraine is rightful Albanian clay.

LATEST NEWS FROM RUSSIAN OMSK lol pic related
Someone just shitted on the street

No wonder why the US had Saakashvili appointed governor of Odessa.

So, we’re in agreement that Russians are, ethnically, nothing more than Scandinavian / Caucasus mutts....

and?

Crimea should act like Israel and get half a dozen splinter groups funded in Ukraine, following the Syria model. Splinter the country so Russia could occupy the entire coastline kind of like how the US is doing in Syria. Russia could act like it dindu nuffin nobody else dindu.

POVERTY IN POLAND. kek

Daily reminder that even though the Obama admin paid lots of money for troll farm stuff and shill politicians in ukraine and even though lots of shareblue posts get made by Ukraine, the Ukrainian people still have a right to their country and giving it away to Russians is just basically passing it from one corrupt pair of hands to another.

Stop supporting the Russian invasion of Ukraine and help fight for your Ukrainians brothers and sisters. Regardless of jews, Ukrainians are your brothers in arms and you are allowing Jews to cheer for more brother wars.

While jew influence has waned in Russia, Russian actions are still utilized by Jews for their own gains because the Russians are currently acting on vengeance which is unbecoming of them. Russians, if acting on rationality, would retreat and would not pursue land grabbing.

wonderfull, show me more

youtube.com/watch?v=Bap67yYtZXs

And thus poland shalt go back to the history books where it belongs.

poverty in Poland, Warsaw-Praga

fucking kek, tell me more about russia history, moscal

haha, wtf is that, you make this picture with your shitty russian camera lel

>pic from 20+ years ago (old license plates)
>random inner city bum
>random overfilled trash can

Definite proof of poverty.

Crimea was only taken to secure the Kerch Strait. it's vital to Russian shipping and the Russian Navy.
That territory in unfriendly hands could bottle half the fleet.
Putin sees Erdogan as the threat; Ukraine is a sideshow. The Crimea has been contested by Russians against Muslims for centuries.

souce was here

New Europe: Poland
Poland's steady economic progress matched by growth in social inequality
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/06/poland-economic-progress-social-inequality

>cherrypicking at its best
You can take every fucking advanced country in the planet, and find places like this.

Here you go, 10 minutes of poverty in California, USA.

youtu.be/zvCGtxeknSg

poverty in today's Poland

New report documents extreme poverty in Poland
By Clara Weiss
11 January 2017
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/01/11/pove-j11.html

boy, is it not rather convient that ivans use the same meme flag?

almost 7 years old article, nice vanya, very smart, what could happen from that time

>Ivan
>he thinks am not just a russophile, anti-polaco poster under this meme flag

dude, their whole cities look like that, just use google street view

Odessa is 99% jewish so it should belong to Israel.

Crimea is Ukraine. Odessa is Ukraine. South Ossetia is Georgia. Abkhazia is Georgia. Transnistria is Romania. Kosovo is Albania.

again 2006

>11 January 2017

>Biggest nation on Earth
>Still wants land gibs
>Wants reparations for a 200 year old dispute

Russians confirmed for niggers

>Kosovo is Albania
Stay classy
You should be thankful people don't tell you to go the fuck up those mountains and never return

RUSSIA is a Super Power!!!

Poland is a cock sucking power.
Poland always sucks somebody's cock. LOL

Tigers and shit stalagmites
znak.com/2017-02-02/v_serove_v_odnom_iz_domov_vyros_dvuhmetrovyy_ledyanoy_stalagmit_iz_fekaliy
liveleak.com/view?i=14d_1486193260

I beg your pardon, but UK still claims Normandy and it still owns the channel islands as part of their claim on the (no longer existent) throne of France, so you take that back and fuck the right off. If it weren't for Britain, Constantinople would no longer be t*rkish

fucking kek, it is almost like you are parodying yourself.

>If it weren't for Britain, Constantinople would no longer be t*rkish
kek absolute state of katsapia, couldnt beat some turkroaches

I would still rather live here than live in your authoritarian shithole.

>couldnt beat some turkroaches
But Russia did beat the turkroaches, and liberated Bulgaria. Except for the tiny detail of France and Britain not wanting the t*rk blown the fuck out of the balkans

dude,
I have been recently in both country (USA and Russia). they both have a lot of piss poor places.

And before you even tell me about France, yes, we do have piss poor places and people. Pic very related

uh oh so why you didnt blown them the fuck out, afraid of some frogs and britbongs lel

>I would still rather live in a mudhut, come out to protest twice a week in a public square, then cry myself to sleep comforting myself that at least a hohol and not a moscal

I don't know, maybe because it took so many years to recover all that clay wondrous, only to lose it all in one shitty war with perfidious albion?

just ask stupid Polks to attack them with their swords like they did attack Germans during WW-II

pic related. LOL

I think it's pretty well established and accepted by most geopolitical experts that Odessa is the key to Ukraine. It's the port where Ukrainian wheat is exported primarily to the middle east because it's not of sufficient quality to be consumed elsewhere. Without that port city the state of Ukraine will cease to exist as an economic entity which will bring about it's collapse as a political entity.

This isn't new or controversial. It's been expected for several years now.

we are not talking about usa here, Im talking about russia which is one of the biggest shitholes on earth yet they claim tat they are some superpower, last bastion of white men

>be Russian
>sold Alaska to US
>now keep annexing useless clays
lel

Buy it is 100% Russian city and must be returned to Russia ASAP by peace or, by war.
And it will be.

>Alaska is useful
>b-but the oil
Russia has all the oil it needs on the world, why would it need more?

never happen but believe in what you want kek

That tired old shit was debunked as artistic works of fiction from some movie.

Yes it's true the Polish Army still used cavalry when Germans already had tanks, but there were no cavalry charges against tanks.

>>now keep annexing useless clays
are you sure you are not mentally ill?

>not understanding trends
russia is slowly but surely becoming more and more totalitarian.

also I live in a decent brick house with a fairly large property.

that + cheap internet is all I need in life.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD DENY SUCH AN EMBARRASSMENT.
Only stupid Polaks can fight German tanks with swords. MEGA KEK

Selling land for any amount of currency was, is and will be a really moronic political decision in any era.

i love you peter

Both of your claims are just nonsense spit out from some butthurt pole that feel alone without its US protector.

Russia is not different from any country: with money you can have a very nice lifestyle there, and bonus, one will remove from your view too visible poverty.

germans also had cavalry, they were using horses till the end of war
youtube.com/watch?v=K_DnRn9hyFU

Isn't he just dreamy?

>russia is totalitarian.
FTFY

As for the
>cheap internet
I don't believe you

Because having an American province that produces only furs (at that time) is such a profitable thing, ain't it?

Even NOW Alaska is still a largely underdeveloped hinterland with only a few major oil digsites, some of them, FUCKING OFFSHORE

>with money you can have a very nice lifestyle there
yep, driving your new limousine through some muddy road each day, great
You are probably some butthurted katsap diaspora talking, about USA over and over

>as if mud had something to do with poverty

It's weather the culprit, dude, just weather.

either We, and German learned that lesson.

kek yes its weather fault that you dont have asphalt on your roads in a country that have shitton of oil and tigers, lel

Russia was short on money (as always).

It was the national-scale equivalent of selling that carpet off your wall to buy some kartoshka and vodka for the day.

>FTFY
the fact that it is totalitarian now does not preclude it from becoming more and more totalitarian.

>cheap internet
for ~7usd it is rather good.

Russia will be non Rus in near future if the trend continues.

Fuck off RIDF
you have literally the entire internet to speed your shit and yet here is where you stay
Go away

To what place is that ping?

Also, am not russian, am just a russophile uruguayan sitting on my comfy bed in some nowheresville that nobody can pinpoint even with the help of a wikipedia map, truth be told

But yeah, Russia is on totalitarian roids

It would be already if it had the ukraine, poland and belarus in it. Way too many inmigrants from central asia

Ukraine IS Russia

Why are there Rusophiles in Urugway?

What is your connection to Russia?

Well, for this is either the fucking size of the country, plus once again the bad weather that destroy the asphalt on every spring.

Dude, I've been also in various country including Algeria, Morocco. Some road must be almost entirely rebuild every fucking 6 month or so. 1 rain, road gone ! pic related

None actually, I wasn't even born out of a russian colony like some in a nearby town. Am just a italian-basque uruguayan mongrel

I just like big named countries with old claims to land, in particular I don't like what the polish kings tried to do opportunistically with Rus, and then with Moscovy. But hey, back then everybody did that sort of shit, so I shouldn't be shitting on you that much.

How the fuck do they steer on narrow roads with those nuke carrying trucks?

These cariers may have been reilable in the cold war but these days they can be easely spotted and destroyed before they manage to launch the payload.

and glorious katsap scientists didnt invented weatherproof roads? unreal

They are typically operated out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, there is no way to eliminate all of these even you wanted to as they are scattered around.

>weatherpoof roads
>weatherproof
>proof

ONLY ROOMENIAN CAN ASK SUCH INTELLIGENT DEEP QUESTIONS.

fucking geepsies, LOL

just don't forget the fucking size of the country, I.E. the travel that anything must accomplish to prevent the missile from launching.

You point was to show mud to explain Russian is a piss poor shithole. My point was to tell you that mud is not related to poverty, and your cherrypicking failed at proving anything but being a Russian butthurt belt user.

>point was to tell you that mud is not related to poverty
kek, off course, all rich countries have shitty muddy roads in their cities

You know what Odessa is famous for? It's jewish community, there is a rich tradition of anecdotes about odessan jews, their behaviour and the funny way they speak
Not sure we want it back

Perfect Ukraine doesnt exi...

ODESSA MUST BE RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNERS THE AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINIES

>place
to kiev.

I also live in the middle of nowhere and I love it. I love how quiet it is here. I can't believe how lucky I am, that only being in my mid 20s, I am set for life.

though I do have to get by on like 50 usd per month, but I am totally happy with it. infact I even manage to save up some cash.

>Russians are so poor and stupid they need to steal land from other countries even though they have the most land in the world
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They should take Odessa Texas

it is their mongol blood calling out to pillage shit.

we all see what sort of shithole crimea turned into.

the new government can't even clean up litter left on their public beaches.

now the government over there is harassing the locals with the help of criminal organizations.

in a way it is good that they annexed crimea, because it shows everyone else what it would mean for russia to annex them.

but for putin that does not matter because he is busy stealing oil and natural gas that is off the shore of crimea.

they are stealing land and turning it into shithole
They are like opposte of king midas, everything they touch turns into shit
Pic rel is Immanuels Kant home in katsap kaliningrad oblast

also you forget that "the US is oppressing russia" and other such nigger tier excuses.

Fuck off Russia whites are being replaced at ridiculous levels we don't have time for your autistic colonization of Ukraine

sry

>steal land
>"countries"
Ukraine is a Russian creation, they can do whatever they want.

Not so long ago in Syria 500 ruskies learn painfully how it ends when you attack US proxies.
You dumb katsap's US was not givng asingle fuck about your shithole or Ukraine on that metter now after mesing their elections yoy are scheduled for serious assfuck.

be careful not to cut yourself with that edge.

Not long ago 100,00 poolish learned the tranquility of the forest.

Did y'all want to get your shit wrecked in a week by the Germans so french women could ride BGC? I don't think so.

ODESSA IS TÜRKİYE

this guy from seychelles kek

Get fucked by Britain again you nigger.

Ukraine currently has more gold medals than Russia.

When I see these threads it makes me envious that my country doesn't have its own orbit of perpetually butthurt countries. I wish I could make people so assmad by just showing the flag but only Russians and Nips are allowed to have that fun.

I could show you a picture of an Emu.

never thought of it that way, neat post

eh, at this rate the russian empire will be back in maybe 2000 years, no, RESTORE THE EMPIRE FROM FINALD TO POLAND TO ROMANIA TO ALASKA, HAIL THE CZAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah so everyone will live in shit, huray

DON'T EVEN THIONK ABOUT IT YOU TURKISH COCKROACH.

Btw,
Very soon you will be giving back CONSTANTINOPLE.

jesusmariasite.org/paisios-prophecies-russians-will-take-turkey-chinese-to-cross-the-euphrates/

The end of the world? Russia and Turkey to fight APOCALYPTIC WAR predicted 200 years ago
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/478555/world-war-3-russia-turkey-end-of-world-prophecy-200-years-ago-Vilna-Gaon

Turkey As The Antichrist Nation Seven Scriptural Proofs – Turkey Fallen To The Islamists – Turky In Islamic Prophecy – The Time Is Ripe For A Revived Muslim Caliphate – editorial.
vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=2155

hey you stupid Polak,
tell us how many Russians fucked you in your ass that you are bleeding so hard. LOL

they must raped you so hard that your asshole will never heal.
LMAO

kek, beware katsap

also tigers!

Cy-30 в Cиpии
RUSSIAN PILOTS ARE THE BEST.
youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY

RUSSIAN ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.
AGAIN----BRAVO RUSSIA!!!

Kaspersky Anti-Virus
August 7, 2017 3:05PM EST
Editors' Rating: 4.50 EXCELLENT
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2460689,00.asp

You can get very good antivirus protection for free, but the best commercial antivirus utilities outperform the free ones.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus has a new competitor this year, in the form of Kaspersky Free, the company's no-charge offering.
However, the commercial edition not only has added features that go beyond what you get for free, but it also includes powerful enhancements to the core antivirus functionality.

For a single antivirus license, the most common price is just under $40. Bitdefender, Norton, and Webroot are among the products that hit this price point.
Kaspersky used to fit this profile too, but that's changed with the current edition.
Recognizing that very few people need to protect just one computer, Kaspersky's pricing now starts at $59.99 per year for three licenses—add $20 and you get five licenses.
Pricing for McAfee AntiVirus Plus also starts at $59.99, but that subscription lets you install protection on every Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS device you own.

>BEST PILOTS
>aircraft crashin in russia each week
kek

Beautiful Powerful Russian National Anthem

Russia National anthem Russian & English lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w

can this antivirus protect you from HIV?

Good russian whore
youtube.com/watch?v=1yHbAhFnfrA

Tigers?

Polish pilot killed Polish President in a plane crash because stupid Polish pilot ignored warnings from Russian Air Tower the the weather conditions are not good for landing.
RUSSIAN AIR TOWER WARNED THEM SEVERAL TIMES NOT TO LAND THERE IN THOSE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
But the stupid/brave Polak pilot of course was flying his plane way too low and caught the top of the threes and all fucking 'psheks' somehow died.

Now Poland is still bleeding from it's collective ass and is blaming Russia for it. LOL
Only stupid Polak can come up with this paranoid shit.

post tigers pole bro

>post tigers pole bro
and post pictures of stupid Polaks too, pole bro
especially picture of that stupid Polish pilot
LMAO

>russian hotel is the best

Still has Ukrainian name though.

kek, post them if you want, im totally fine with that

keep this thread alive

Russia’s largest bank Sberbank spent $300 million building the Mriya hotel, and is the sole owner.

YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

JUST POST PICTURES OF YOUR STUPID POLISH FAMILY
don't be shay or ashamed of how ugly you all look. LOL

Carpathian Ruthenia to Slovakia, Cernauti and Ukrainian Bessarabia to Romania, and the rest to Russia.

>also you forget that "the US is oppressing russia" and other such nigger tier excuses.

How many bandera guys are on here? I hope you enjoy your US installed Jewish president Poroshenko. Ukraine is one of the lucky few governments ever to be run by Jews and upheld by Nazis. Keep thinking your hot shit.

great, now Putin and other oligarchs have comfy place to fuck some russian minor prostitutes. Of course average katsap is paying for this in his taxes xaxaxa

>How many bandera guys are on here?
What?
somebody said, hero Stephan Bandera

Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, etc are all rightful Russian clay.

>hey you stupid Polak,
>tell us how many Russians fucked you in your ass that you are bleeding so hard. LOL
>they must raped you so hard that your asshole will never heal.
>LMAO
Stop avoiding the question you stupid Polaki sraki

fuck off faggot. bandera did nothing wrong.
the UPA had balls of steel. they fought against the germans who stabbed them in the back and against hordes of communist bydlo. they fought em off for YEARS and when they lost, the communists made up lies about them, just like the made up lies about gas chambers and jew soap.
>fuck off bandera scum, lvov belongs to us! bandera dogs LITERALLY cut pregnant women in ha
shut the fuck up faggot
keep believing their lies ya fucking soy boy.

Knew that russia is shithole full of degenerates and fags who want to fuck other men, but sorry, not even one
Jobany pidoraszka

Do it Putin, stop being a cuck tease

picture of you here, KEK

FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE KGB STUPID POLAK DETECTED, lmao

SUPER KEK

xaxa LOUDER YOU HIV INFECTED FAGGOT, cant hear you from this pile of shit called russia

>FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE KGB STUPID POLAK DETECTED, lmao
>SUPER KEK

kek

so those are cherry picked but isnt?
Why are there so many Russian cuckolds here?

haha
>uh oh super kek, right guys, super kek
>15 lakes

Russobot is malfunctioning, needs more vodka coolant

Don't know which of you two retards is more pathetic.

because russia strong, last bastion of white man, putin savior

I don't think you know what cherrypicking is.

What you have to do to the US or any Western country - that's cherrypicking. As in you literally have to go find a pic of a slum because it is rare.

What you do to Russia is not cherrypicking, it's cherry harvesting on a cherry farm.

Just turn Ukraine into a nuclear weapons testing ground.

I know you are joking but If putin cared about the white race he would stop terrorizing it. The fact that people here actually believe he cares about a single non Russian is hilarious.

>>FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE KGB STUPID POLAK DETECTED, lmao
>>SUPER KEK

Russians invested shitton of money into their internet propaganda, and its affecting some weak minds

Poland is scared now because the Germans and the EU are closing on them.
Poland will be fucked by EU.
Poland also made very stupid mistake (but that is nothing new for stupid Polaks,lol) and Poland pissed off Super Power RUSSIA
(FOR A NO PARTICULAR REASON, BESIDES THAT POLAKS ARE NATURALLY STUPID, LOL)
and Poland lost access to massive Russian markets for their commercial goods.

And now Poland is sensing that the Germans and the EU will fuck them royally and Poland is starting to panic because once again they will get fucked,
only because they are so very stupid and can not learn from the history.
LMAO and making extra popcorn top watch the "Stupid Polak Show" LOL

kek they are so closing for us lel

You Autist. Do you expect me to read all that shit? Jesus lied btw.

>Do you expect me to read all that shit?
I give no fuck what you do with it.
But you are a Roomenjan geepsii so you will for sure steal it.

also MASSIVE RUSSIAN MARKETS, MASSIVE
im sure these faggots pic rel have shitton of money to buy our products lel

Ukrainian currency is worth twice that of Russian.

OMG
LOL

good.
collect all of it
you will be rich soon.
LMAO

what's going on in the donbass?
any fighthing?
youtube.com/watch?v=irbEGASLs5o
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/us-supplies-ukraine-2500-night-vision-devices.html

>1794 was 17 years ago

comfy russia cancels this out

Odessa is 1.2% kike

LOL

How the fuck is that even a defensible position? Romania to the south, Moldova to the North and you'd need to nick it from the Ukraine.

While such a stunt may make sense in HoI4, to lure the AI away from the east, this is retarded.

Russian(((backed))) troops in Odessa would merely be an invitation for foreign troops into the conflict, in a nice, cleanly behind the front lines region to get combat experience, and bloody the Russians nose.

Why the fuck do you all care about historical ownership instead of current ethnic and linguistic demographics? We need to be establishing ethnostates. Lviv is 80% Ukrainian speaking. Why would you give that over to Poland? That is what creates more strife.

>Catherine the Great

Let's see.

> Catherine was born in Stettin, Pomerania, Kingdom of Prussia as Princess Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhalt-Zerbst-Dornburg; she was nicknamed "Figchen". Her father, Christian August, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst, belonged to the ruling German family of Anhalt,[2] but held the rank of a Prussian general in his capacity as Governor of the city of Stettin (now Szczecin, Poland).

How very Russian... I'm suuuuure no Ukrainians were fighting in her army and conquering and developing those lands.
Same goes for conquering Crimea. It was closer to Ukraine so likely Ukrainians did most of the work. Back then logistics was non existent.

This was your little lesson about empires and how they have fuck all to do with nationality. Come back tomorrow for more.

Maybe in yours but some have standarts faggot