If you like guns you ARE mentally ill

If you like guns you ARE mentally ill

>credit: bess kalb

If you’re ill, you are mentally a gun

The people who own guns own them because of people trash the rule of law and hate the constitution, Op.

Imagine overvaluing human life this much.

If you like niggers you ARE mentally ill

If gun are ill, you're mentally you.

If you like {thing I don't like} you ARE mentally ill.

if gun make feel fear, dicksucking bitchfag is you!

Ok but what if I want one?

Oh fuck off already
Whichever liberal shitlord is paying you doesn't matter- you're still a piece of shit with no life

IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED A CAR
YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY FIT TO OWN A CAR

Funny how you gun crazed idiots start bitching whenever someone disagrees with you

BILL

OF

NEEDS

Point is you shouldn't feel like you need to have something specific used to kill. Nothing shows more your irrational fear/aggression/xenophobia than wanting to own a gun in a civilized society.

Anti gun people want everyone else’s guns taken away.
Pro gun people don’t give a shit about what anti gun people want.

You can live your life never owning a gun, go ahead, I really don’t care. I care when you try to take mine away just because you get PTSD from the sight of an AR-15.

If we listened to faggots like you, we'd still be British.

What if I like people that like guns dying?

if you feel like cross dressing and cutting of your dick, you're mentally ill.
oh wait. kek.

You are mentally ill if you have a fear of weapons.

If you want to really help... stop gangs and defend our schools the way you would a Hollywood awards show or Congress!

>Bess Kalb

Is this the bitch who has been having a year long mental breakdown publicly on Twitter because Donald Trump blocked her?

I don't think she is fit to lecture anyone on mental health.

Anti 2A thread#59

This is unironiclly what liberals mean by psychological screening.

i only bought one because there was a big gap in liberals begging to remove our second amendment right and the prices dropped drastically. i got a cheapy ar556 ruger, and it's a blast (no pun) to take to the country and spend an afternoon with my boys. quality time, is quality.

Which came first mental illness or the gun?

Proofs?

what if I dont feel like i need one, but feel like i want one?

Finally someone who agree AR were not designed to kill but to wounds.

>Least powerful
>Mows down 30 people in 2 minutes

Wtf. Can you do that with a handgun?

gtfo with this fuddlore

damn jews

>Handgun

This will be the next gun grab attempt:

“We don’t want your guns, just ban the mentally ill.”

LATER

“No sane person wants guns!”

AR BTFO!!!

AK FTW!!!

>ruger

Pretty good troll. Civilian AR-15s are single-shot "semiautomatics", just like most modern handguns.

>If you feel like you need an AR15 you're ill
Then why people feel like they need other people for using tanks, aircraft carriers and missiles?

but if cheeto man takes the guns he can be president forever and no one could stop him

He's right. AR-15s are meme pistols.

>America
>civilized society

>banning the mentally ill
>not just banning killing people

come on lad, think it through

>if you feel like you need an ar15
At this point in time you probably dont need an ar15
>you are not mentally fit to own one
I dont need one, but I want one ..so I guess im mentally fit then

Most civilian rifles are just essentially 2 handed pistols with slightly more bullets per magazine. Why school shooters now always use rifles I dont know, they'd be better of just buying 2 Colt .45s and hollow point rounds

Who's Mentally Ill?

Ignorant as always leaf. I feel bad for Canada. It is America's fault for not securing our borders back in the 1960s to stem the criminal communist border jumpers illegally entering your home. They brought that cowardly cancer into you once hearty country. Sad to see this play out. I hope one day that rugged Canadian sprint returns and you step back onto the field of battle for freedom against those who wish to enslave the world. One day leaf I will be proud to call you brother once again....

And cars kill like 100000 times more people than guns in any developped country. A car is a weapon, that can easily take several people's lives at once, including yours.

>tfw live in Northern Ireland and conceal carry a Glock 20 on a daily basis

Thank you based Protestantism

Holy shit user.

Why don't we have that right in the mainland.

Would love to come visit.

Gun laws were devolved, much to the fury of Catholics and other Marxists everywhere.

The best thing is that as long as it fires pistol ammunition and can be concealed you’re golden. A friend has a short barrelled MP5. Select fire, the full works. All you need is a “reason” and providing you don’t have a record and are a UK citizen you’re good to go.

>Bess Kalb

AR15s are way too dangerous. The government should force the population to forfeit their ARs and receive these hunting rifles in their place.

Making decisions based on feelz is never the right decision and a large reason democrats lose.

Don’t even bother with them. The best thing the US gun lobby has done so far is ignore and that’s what you need to keep doing.

I own many guns. I’m very fortunate in that I live in a bit of an anomaly, as far as Europe is concerned, but don’t get into a debate or try to prove anything to those people. Keep your head down and your body ready. They’ll come in force one day and then you’ll have to make them pay. Memes and info graphics won’t cut it at that point. The only thing you’ll need then is yourself and some friends.

Cold dead hands. Preferably theirs but who knows.

Nah they're just gonna whittle you down with more and more paperwork and licences and banned accessories until you slowly but surely have nothing left.

Like all Catholics they’re playing the long game.

They might not win now, or the next time. But they will eventually and quickly if you play their game. Know that they’ll never settle for one type or style of weapon, they want the lot. It’s only a matter of time before they gain enough electoral support, either through bribery or demographics.

If you feel like you needed to make this post you are not mentally fit to post again.

The ability to kill is the ability to defend yourself.

>If you like guns you ARE mentally ill

Odd... all israeli citizens own guns, and a lot of them are AR-15's...

Are you calling israeli's mentally ill?

It is true. .223 isn't a super good cart, it's just easy to use.

Ingram? Is he implying people should be buying MAC-10s instead?

Great idea. Too bad it will never be implemented. Sad

Probably the case in the USA and certainly the rest of Europe but here it depends on the Good Friday Agreement. The Unionist population have around 80 legal firearms per person and countless more illegally. No one wants to kick that wasps nest and since all the leftism comes from Sinn Feinn, no Unionist buys into it.

Our laws are not perfect but there’s no chance of a change. The US has better ones in most states but theirs are prone to changing. They need a different approach.

80 per 100*

I need to see those tiddies.

This. 7.62 NATO+ or GTFO.

Is it just me or have liberals cranked up the rhetoric with Rs in power? Is this just a way to get them to cuck?

An Ar15 is a fucking pea shooter

Nothing shows irritional fear more than wanting to disarm your countrymen and deny them constitutionally protected rights.

>call people mentally ill
> talk about how their property should be stolen (by people with guns of course, the same ones who are berated for killing blacks)

Wah why are you arguing against me? Think of the children!

Lol, ask me how I know you're a drooling retard. How many hi-points do you own, retard?

Are dumb gun owners the oldest form of controlled opposition in America?

>least dangerous gun
>we need to ban them all!

>fear of government tyranny is mental illness

Best part about living in Norn Iron for a couple of years desu.

These are the same retards that cry when legislators roll back restrictions on firearms for those adjudicated mentally ill. They don’t seem to understand that what may be stated to be mental illness might just be an alternative political viewpoint, and that psychiatry can easily be abused to attack those that would flex their second amendment rights. I hate liberals, and I hate all the slide thread shill dickshitters that keep posting “gunna take yer guns” threads every damn day to distract from the fact that the operatives killed some people trying to escape NSA grounds and we’ve heard nothing more about it.

One post by this id nuggers
Sage god damnit!

Shut the fuck up faggot

Let this drivel be done with, start the civil war. We are ready. By god would it feel good to fight the good fight for the countries foundations against the leftist muck that lays in the wake. Imagine the feel of being able to live and fight on the battlefield against these very people that spit on the nation and finally be able to combat them until they yield. I would fight for the very right to send them to california and discard that state from this country as well.

Top notch bait /k
Underrated

Thanks I try

If you feel like you need gibmes/welfare you are not mentally fit to use them responsibly

Ruger makes fine weapons. They often go full retard with unnecessary safety features but they make quality guns.

I fully support this.

>if you FEEL like you need an AR-15
Leftists just have to make feelings the center of everything, don't they?
Meh.
Herbs and spices for this thread.

Actually it doesn't say that. the sence is that if you like it you can own an AR-15 but if you feel like you NEED it maybe you souldn't.

If you can't handle the fact that people own guns, or are afraid of them, you are emotionally immature.

But I'm okay if I merely want an AR-15. Cool.

If you are homosexual or transsexual you ARE mentally ill.

I identify as a big black gun

Hah! Joke’s on you, I AM mentally ill and own an AR-15!

you can own a car, unless you feel like you need it.

then youre just nuts!

suck my emaciated flaccid cock all you left leaning cunts. woooooooooo

...yes?

It really is emotional immaturity. They jizz over daddy govt having guns but their peers, who they project as being fellow children, having guns scares the shit out of them. They even use childish humor about peepee size to put down gun owners. Sad!