Sweden YES

Mohammad edition

Why haven't you cucks burned her at the stake yet?

Swedes ignore things/people until they go away.

He didn't even translate the most hilarious part of all

"Mohammed is not a false prophet"

kek

>Peter Sweden
>isn't Swedish

isnt she a dyke too?

>female priests
>even an archbishop

i always knew the patriarch is always right. even the pope got cucked.

this is what you get for "reading" the bible freely without thousand years of priests and monks and temples and shit

Well, when you let middle aged dykes into your clergy what the fuck do you expect will happen to your religion? That's why lutherans are the most cucked form of christianity worldwide

I've never been to Sweden but it sounds like a country that government has liberal policies, but swedes avoid non-swedes like they are roaches

Do average Swede have minority friends. I don't mean co-workers but actual hang out friend where hang out doesn't depend on drugs and drinks.

If I move to Sweden I feel I like I would spend my entire life without interacting with swedes in a genuine friendly way.

Any grape juice style church with women pastors is a joke. An absolute joke. Its not Christian.

The swedes are not going to like the wrath of God that's coming , I'll tell you that friends. Very sad

Swedes are more into "looking good on paper" than to actually get blacked. Most immigrants live in their own segregated neighborhoods.

>woman pastors
>woman “””priests”””
GAS

>female priest

Heretic

Reprobate

Antichrist

Abominations

All people who are female priests are the daughters of Satan and all who follow them follow them into the eternal lake of fire.

And this passive attitude is the exact reason the white race is going to die out.

let them keep doing shit like this, normies are slowly waking up.. cuckristianity will soon be replace by the old gods and all shitskins will get killed

is that literally janet yellen?

Pagan revival when?

They're made in a breeding program and placed in positions of power. Not even joking.

2030 brother.. get ready

>They're made in a breeding program and placed in positions of power. Not even joking.

dulles?

Don't lump all white people into on pot with the fat hairy autistic kid with wonky eyes.

Sweden is so fucked.
Have any of these idiots lived in a muslim + sharia country?
They should before saying things like this.

>sweden
>catholic
>even pretending to be

>Most immigrants live in their own segregated neighborhoods.
This is how it started in london too mate, now look at the state of it.