webm.land/media/tmp/0e353ad0-b38a-4661-ac93-e4ed131a2263.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

MAGA

BAZINGA

BASED SANDNIGGER!

NEW

Trump is not an asukafag fucking delet this nonsense

Absolute fucking state of eternal Anglo & Londonistan.

Et tu, Blossom?

reifag be gone

Capped for reminders.

Mueller indicts trump ON Presidents’ Day would be the most poetic and patriotic move of all time.

If they actually followed their goals they would have nobody to vote for

What's funny is that the Brits already had a mosque in there country before the first WW.
>visit my mosque day
First I found this(the guy who took the pic got this from a British cop) but now this.

>he flipped on gun control

>he flipped on anmesty

>meuller is tightening the nose

... your responese, /pdg/?

Danica is beautiful...its a shame she got knocked

Mueller hurry!

This is the last match of the day, so I will be leaving in about half an hour

If you want to take over baking, now is the time to step up

>Government Employee
>Working on a federal holiday

This is the least believable part of your post.

I love Evgenia Medvedeva

Many shill image MD5 hashes

>pastebin.com/hHDVGSAX

She is super loveable, watch her on Rog's podcast. I fell in love with her.
youtube.com/watch?v=iB_XgqdeU1o

THE ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

>What did we build?
> we
Basically every significant advance in technology from the 70s to the late 90s, Everything modern was built over what was invented / discovered in that period.

For instance: up until the 80s people paid a fortune for long distance calls, watched videos on super8s, listened to music on vinyls and drove cars with carburettors.
Other than AI (and even this is still being built mostly by GenXers) almost every other technological advance in the past 40 years was built by that generation and only incrementally improved but, instead of claiming a collective "we", "our generation" built this they give credit to the creator and get over with it. There is no "we" and the same generation producing these geniuses also produced the open border retards that voted for Gore, for instance

lol ok

You can't indict or charge the sitting President of the United States dumbass. Otherwise, the opposition party would constantly charge him with bullshit crimes from other states and he would spend all 8 years in traffic court.

You must impeach him first if you want to charge him with a crime.

>.its a shame she got knocked
woman who can't drive
breaking news

Me gusta Donald Trump!

Do you have any funny trump videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=QbXbK2XSZ5Q

i got you Cred Forumsack

How do you live with this? I know my country has so many problems, but with yours and with what you used to be what keeps you going? SO many Brits here are more depressing than a Finnish funeral.

Fucking hell, Bongs, you're running out of time

Well I mean she was knocked by another car that crashed...

You think Jeb ever got laid before this woman? I can just picture him as a awkward guy who never got laid until he met this goblin and fell in love with the first piece of pussy he ever got.

Europe, we are begging you, pleading with you - start a Civil War now. NOW.

Not yet, I will announce again when I'm leaving

We can choose our race?
Shhheeeeiiit

>not appreciating Rei
Poor thing

how shitty and judgemental do women have to be to say something like i prefer my men to be over 6 foot

the majority of women say that its not just certain sluts

lmao wtf i didnt know i could like women even less

basado

Posted this in another thread but it's good to remember that it's not just the Russian stuff that's causing Trump to lose his "hair" and go on a Twitter storm

Let's not forget that even without Russia stuff this was a DEVASTATING news cycle for this Whitehouse.

Multiple high level staffers resign due to domestic abuse allegation

The normally "calm and collected" chief of staff under fire(and his Deputy resigned)

Bombshell info on lack of clearances in the Whitehouse (further Shining Light on Kelly's inability to do his job)

Multiple hooker accusers (Hooker's likely being paid with illegal campaign money) (Hookers accusations shining light On Trump's MO of hiding bad news)

Bannon 20 hours with Muller

Gates flipping to Muller

ANOTHER mass shooting with absolutely no direction from the White House.

Congress can't pass anything

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Oh and it looks like Syria isn't getting any better

With what? They have no guns
Euro cucks are a daily reminder what is going to happen to us the moment they take away the guns

There's a biography about him that says that is exactly what happen.

They want a man, not a boy

These people don't even know why school shootings spiked up since 1990. It was the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990.

wtf he was latino not white

GLOBALIST FILTH WILL HANG AND ROT

(((Blossom)))

seriously?

no one who works at walmart in the big cities is white.

But I do appreciate soul less cock sleeves, I just don't respect them

La creatura can't keep getting away with this!
>also, the irony that this is a race traitor white man saying this

So...the FBI IS catching the non-white mass murderer wannabes?

ABSOLUTE FAKE NEWS KYS OP

Based on my calculations, I predict that May will support NTR openly, set the framework for Comrade Corbyn's mandatory race mixing centers(which all Brits must go to before the mandatory visit a mosque to be more multicultural), and force all British women and men to be circumcised to be more like the muslims. Note that I am bad at math.

all of wat youve copy/pasted from another thread is incorrect

well what do men want
a 5/10 girl of any height

without being judgmental to certain types of people

i dont care if youre short or tall

they can though

women get to just say that judgemental bullshit and have a shitty horrible opinion like that

the botnet has found me out anons
what should I do?

What the fuck is JewTube imblying to me???

>Danica is beautiful...its a shame she got knocked
Danica, much like Ronda Rousey, basically killed the field and salted the earth for any really talented woman that may arise one day trying to stake their claim.
The "is better than man in a men's world" just for competing before even achieving any victory at all just make people forego any hiring of women, period.
Michele Mouton had many victories and finished 2nd place in the WRC by her own merit but, as the media didn't take any interest in her feats, it's like no women ever set foot in any driving championship.

On the other hand they were hyping some chick test driver as "potentially the first women at this men's sport" but she was so unqualified that she crashed into a wall in her first time inside the car, lost an eye and now I truly doubt any women will ever drive a F1, period

We have to bleed their economies out first. No money for gibs? Civil war time.

They can't, they only have petitions and their limp dicks to fight with because their governments don't trust them with guns or lolicon or holocaust denial

>Introduced by Joe Biden
Jesus fucking Christ, Obama has been raping us for decades

LIVE Alex Jones Infowars Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=_lZzGhIYRZw

tunein.com/radio/GCN-Live-2-s16925/

You sound like a whiny faggot who can't get laid. Virgin I assume?

I love Hanyu

Yeah, someone posted excerpts here before. But he never dated anyone in his life. Then he went on a trip to South America and brought back a goblin.

>always a machine gun
>hand guns responsible for shootings
If these people want to be shoe-on-head-retarded they could at least put effort into their retardation.

Trump head wound poster confirmed manlet.

do they have a pubic hair shaving expert in the staff?

Imagine president hilldawg doing shit like this

Dude she's like 16 in this picture.

>SO many Brits here are more depressing than a Finnish funeral.
British morale has been dead since ww2. we have extremely low productivity rates. normies mostly sedate themselves with drugs, alcohol and american culture through tv. autists and loners more tuned into the nightmare either do two things. 1, they become black pilled faggots that become content with the collapse or 2, they have faith and hope that history repeats itself and the anglo defeats his enemies. It's pretty depressing yes, it's mostly made worse by those around me that are apathetic towards it, or mock me for finding such alarm at it all. Finns don't have much history to get upset over (probably why they're sort of autistic and empty), the anglo has everything to lose in this.

Get fit or get aids user

To be fair, the correlation between smoking and lung cancer was significantly overblown. It's only a minor increase in smokers versus non-smokers.

Also, the President of the United States can not be indicted. He answers only to the Congress through impeachment by the House of Representatives and conviction following a trial by the Senate.

Remember that mutt posters are mostly europeans

They post these because if they made fun of muslims they would literally be arrested

The only women that say that are women that can't really choose. Women that can will just take whatever men they consider the most beautiful (yeah, actually the ones over 6 are likely to be the ones) and be over with it

You're really a fucking moron you know that.

propaganda isn't about being right, it's about the message

Doubtful, but on the odd chance it happened, it was probably an embarrassment

Am I just too old fashioned?
I'd love to marry the first (and only) chick I fucked

and?

no literally and??

what would the media do if Trump just started white silk gloves all the time?

love the hat

Looks like those wacky Russkies are at it again!

Do the Democraps know unless they nominate someone with politics similar to Jim Webb or Manchin, that they are going to get their asses kicked again? Booker and Castro will lose WORSE than Clinton and will cause them to lose all of the states they lost in 2016, plus Minn,Nevada,NH, and probably even states that we didn't think would ever go red again like Colorado,Maine,Connecticut, and even Delaware.

Even the Pedo Biden will get his ass kicked. THE DEMOCRAPS HAVE NO ONE!

lol, with what? They voluntarily gave up all their guns. Are they gonna knock over some trash cans and hold the Hate Speech Correctional Force with butter knives?

Surely there must be a way for us to save them from themselves.

Well if it's not a goblin like Jeb's wife then it's ok

Yeah, Mouton is criminally underrated. Especially considering how she competed during the Group B days of Rallying, which were as ridiculous as they came.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-bEzUipmWc

Just try and keep a 400hp/1000kg car on the road, with crowds that close to the track.

1) Improve your autism
2) Get fit
3) I have bad news for you user...

The fact that no woman will breed with you is a good thing. I understand why that would make you spiteful, but considering that you’re clearly mentally retarded, and you’re an avatarposting loser, you don’t deserve to pass your genes forward.

head trauma, I presume?

Do you think Trump has what it takes, lads?

>he flipped on gun control
no he didn’t
>he flipped on amnesty
no he didn’t
>mueller meme
Russia investigation is running on Hillary’s butt fumes

Why? What is there to save?

All of those retards use the Bill Kristol backed site as proof and evidence of this and then think it automatically means Republicans are brainwashed.

I so very much hate nuconservatives and libs.

Why is darling in the franxx such a meme here?
IS it a good animu or is it just waifufagging?
I watched the first episode and thought it was meh, didnt feel like watching the rest.

Why is everyone relentlessly posting about it?

>They voluntarily gave up all their guns

not voluntarily, the communists started rounding up guns after WW2, they came at your house and searched everything, if you lied you took a good beating

That's rude. Be nice!

That's voluntary for communists

>well what do men want
>a 5/10 girl of any height

I’m glad you can speak for every man. Not surprising considering that you consider yourself to be a genius.

Dem thighs

Nothing's showing

The two people who spam it are underage or waifu loving weebs, so take it as you will

good point
I also loved that the wedding had to be in Spanish because she couldn't really speak English
they met several years earlier when he was teaching English in Mexico
can he do anything right?

Reminder that these are the issues that the Democrats are running on for midterms:

>open borders/illegal immigration
>gun control
>climate change
>identity politics
>DRUMPF

They are going to get fucking slaughtered.

It's certainly almost always a memeflag doing it.

Ah. Dang man, it keeps getting worse the more I talk to one you guys about it. I said the funeral thing because I find Finns to be depressing and I imagine a funeral in Finland is even more depressing. Besides they have history. They were dominated by Sweden and then Russia.

If the Democrats can declare themselves sanctuary cities and states because they disagree with federal law then we can do the same when it comes to defending our gun rights.

no need. she has skin colored leggings on under her panties. but i'm sure they do.

meanwhile there are millions of niggers walking around with 62 fucking arrests

>pic
And people say britain won the war...
They lost all their territories and their country crumbled to nothingness

Forgot to add:

>higher taxes

They way he got the shit beaten out of him by Trump is the stuff of legends.

Isn't it glorious? One of our Aussie frens made it early this morning

There are no guns with which to challenge the regime. Plenty of knowhow with homemade explosives though, which gives the worst people access to weaponry.

Then there’s highly classified intelligence demonstrating that Donald Trump was planning on running for the presidency—with Kremlin backing—years before the 2016 election. Back in the spring of 2014, a European intelligence service, a NATO ally of the United States, received a top-secret report that the Russians would back Donald Trump for the White House in the next election. The source was a mid-level Russian intelligence official who had plausible access to secret Kremlin plans.

Moreover, this source had a track record of providing accurate information, so his Trump bombshell merited examination. However, our partners determined that the notion was so absurd—after all, Trump was a reality TV star, a mere carnival barker, not a serious person—that the report had to be Russian disinformation. The source was put “on ice” for several months and his information was not shared with the Americans, since our friends didn’t want to appear so foolish as to suggest Donald Trump would run for president with secret Russian help.

However, American intelligence was hearing similar whispers back in early 2014. The National Security Agency’s global signals intelligence apparatus picked up conversations about a coming Trump presidential run with Kremlin backing. These were what the SIGINT world calls “reflections”—that is, Russians talking to other Russians, without Americans (much less Team Trump members) involved. These intercepted conversations included discussions of Trump’s coming White House run and how Moscow planned to boost him; the SIGINT involved, while not detailed, left the indelible impression that this secret effort had approval from “the top” in the Kremlin. Some of NSA’s foreign spy partners intercepted similar conversations in 2014.

You need experience to even know what kind of woman you like. Otherwise you might choose badly. Destiny is not always reliable. Test the waters, your future love will appreciate the skills and understanding you gain.

I was talking more about Western Europe, but yeah, there's nowhere that's ready for a good old fashioned revolution.

Maybe Swedenstan can ask to borrow some grenades from their muslim occupiers.

an austrian started it. they know what is happening to them, so they distract themselves by mocking americans. really pathetic, this is the state of the last all white western european generation

Of greatest interest, NSA and its partners noted a spike in Kremlin conversations about Trump and the presidency in mid-November 2013, which was when Donald Trump was in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant. While that visit has been the source of considerable salacious gossip—both in the notorious Steele dossier and in subsequent Kremlin efforts to fool American intelligence—for its alleged sexual shenanigans, its real purpose may have been more serious and sinister, according to several U.S. and Allied intelligence officials I’ve discussed the matter with.

Based on SIGINT reflections back in November 2013, it appeared likely that Trump had discussions with Kremlin officials when he was visiting Moscow, in preparation for his coming run for the White House. “It’s one hell of a coincidence,” an NSA official told me, “that high-ranking Russians suddenly start talking about getting Trump in the White House right after he’s in Moscow.”

im just telling you why youre an objective cuck and youre not understanding

if men arent judgemental and have the humility to accept someone that could be a wide range of things

but women are like i only like 6 ft tall men

thats a pretty shitty characteristic im just telling you that makes you a cuck

but you cant comprehend it because you would only bow down to womens desires

ayy lmao

Don't be an anti-Semite!

You're a literal virgin, aren't you tinny?

The Democraps are going to become even more popularity when everyone starts receiving their tax returns over the next two weeks.

Land.

I posted this in another thread, but I have a theory why he's acting like a cornered animal. When you read between the lines of Friday's indictments, they're a lot more damning than they first appear. I think this Internet Research Agency is somehow connected to Guccifer 2.0. In addition to being a general troll farm, they either know or are linked to the individuals that hacked the DNC and Podesta emails. Roger Stone claimed to know Guccifer 2.0 and more than likely was aware that either he or someone on the Trump campaign interacted with the IRA and used the services of Ricky Pinedo to pay them off. When were two of the bank accounts set up? Two days AFTER it was reported the DNC was hacked and a day BEFORE Wikileaks released them. Mueller is setting the stage, even though it's not explicit just yet. That's why Trump is fucking unhinged right now - he knows he's cooked, it's just a matter of time.

Anyone notice it's only Public schools getting shot up?

Nunes:
>"Well we have a Russian Investigation going on whether or not there was collusion between any campaign and the Russians. That's coming to a close. We've never had any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians"

>"So in that investigation, we've unearthed things that are very concerning. We know that there are un-maskings that occurred and probably were leaked to the media. So this is, so these were, this is an intelligence products that were put together. The names or the names of the Americans were masked."

>"And what we found was happening is, in the last administration, they were unmasking hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of American's names. They were unmasking people for what I would say, for lack of a better definition, were for political purposes."

>"We have no evidence, that they leaked this information, okay. We only know that we only know this. That names were unmasked. And those names ended up in the newspaper."

>"it's like political dirt to create a narrative and a spin with the mainstream media."

No way. Shinji is best girl.

I heard that there were some low key riots in sweden where molotovs were thrown, but what can you really do, at this point? You're done, no matter how much you struggle, just ask their women

good luck with your (((experienced))) women

ASUKA FAN HERE
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT IMAGE

Anyone have links to KAC fan fiction?

I anticipate it being a wild week next week. Donnie going off the rails like this usually means something big is coming. They must have been asked to comment on a story that's coming out, or maybe Rosenstein gave them a heads up that there's more coming. Buckle up ladies and gents, the ride is about to get even wilder.

>Remember that mutt posters are mostly europeans
I can almost guarantee they're either salty black pilled right wingers in chaotic hysterics, lashing out at those doing better than them, or lefties living in uni cities.
>They were dominated by Sweden and then Russia.
this is the first time we've been invaded since 1066 mate, it's bad. it's very bad. The jew treats the anglo with the most contempt because of how successful we've been. of all the european races (of which all have their own traits and identity to celebrate) the anglo has the greatest history of them all. so it only makes sense that the jew would wish to destroy us the most. this will seem cringey but watch this cause I feel like it
youtube.com/watch?v=P7GeisRaias#t=02m32s

A rainy shitty island, big whoop
If there was anything worth saving, somebody would be fighting for it

Thoughts on me, Cred Forums?

You reported what you learned early on, on the unmaskings to President Trump and were criticized by a Democrat counterpart of the committee, Adam Schiff. Who said you quote, Made a midnight run to the White House, where you misrepresented where you received the information. There was an ethics investigation into that, and you were cleared. But how would you answer Adam Schiff's criticism that you behaved improperly?

>"Well most of the time I ignore political nonsense in this town. What I will say is that all of those stories were totally fake from the beginning. When I got that information okay, which was not at midnight. I didn't jump out of any cars. That was totally fake. It was all made up nonsense. I went out and held a press availability, where I told the press, Look, I've, I found this information. It has nothing to do with Russia. I'm going to go explain this to the President of the United States. Because I'm the only one that really can do it. And then I went and did that. Briefed the President. Afterwards, I went and talked to the press at the White House. So my reward for transparency, total transparency with the with the media and everybody involved was to be brought up under a false ethics accusation. That has since everyone's learned was total nonsense and it's been dismissed."

On the unmaskings, one very tangible bit of evidence that to me looks like a crime. Is the fact that the US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power. It looked like she had made a masking request on a near-daily basis. Which is amazing in 2016. It's pretty incredible. Yet she reportedly told Congress, most of those were not really her.
>"Yeah."

If TrumpOP is there, there was a speech last night from Pence
>Vice President Mike Pence delivers keynote remarks at the GOP's Reagan Day Dinner in Dallas 2/17/18
youtube.com/watch?v=zBGxhfFvfvA

Optional one with Sessions. (I know it's the Sunday rounds but thought there were some interesting things said - up to you)
>Jeff Sessions on Immigration, Russia, and His Recusal 2/18/18
youtube.com/watch?v=y4BWovexElw

>Remember that mutt posters are mostly europeans

Cred Forums went through a phase where they were creating those left and right. Funny, cause I sat there in their thread and collected MD5 hashes as they made 'em.

When they first migrated to Cred Forums, I literally had them all pre-filtered.

>salty black pilled right wingers in chaotic hysterics
what does that even look like?

Wouldn't that mean somebody committed a serious National Security Crime if they used her name to request unmaskings of US Citizens?
>"Yeah, so we don't know what the truth is there. I think it would be, I think it's highly unlikely that she was not the one who was giving permission to make those unmasking requests."

So you don't believe her?
>"I just don't know how that's possible."

There appears to be a serious conflict of interest that the intelligence community, FBI, who are in charge of the investigation some of these things, are implicated in some of these alleged misdeeds. How do you get around that? How can this be investigated fairly, when the only prosecutorial authority really rests with the people accused of wrongdoing?
>"Yeah and I think what you're, and now what you're getting into is the FISA abuse. So I want to, I think we want to make sure we make that change, the difference there. So there was unmaskings that we unearthed, then there are the FISA abuse that we've discovered"

That's the secret court. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court, where intelligence officials can go to try to get wiretaps on US citizens or foreign actors.
>"That's right. And so this is where the FBI and the Justice Department because they're involved in this FISA Abuse. Because they're the ones who make, to go before the secret court to get the warrants, they're all involved, they're all implicated in this."

and what are short people supposed to do go die in a ditch?

i prefer everyone to have a chance at life

that could seriously fuck somebody up if all they hear from women is they want 6 ft tall men

and theyre average height or below average height it could be tormenting for them

hell yes im a virgin what the fuck i thought that was pretty much guaranteed

You hate Alpha Trump, wish death on him, and want Obama back in charge. Is this because youre a manlet?

I think you're great, user

Or actual nonwhites with a hatred for whites. That is why I hate muttposters, it's the poster, not the actual meme. And if it's not one of the 3 above, it's some underage/retarded edgelord like fluffy who just spams them

Jesus. The cold and bitter truth laid on thick. Thanks mate. I'm closer to 2 overall in terms of optimism. But the way you've described that.... pathological apathy. The classic "Things could be worse" mentality. Never better. Only worse.

This country lost itself in 1945. It took 40 more years after that to start voting for a multicultural death (New Labour). But it really did.

confirmed

But the most you can do about it to be clear, is to just raise the issue. Congress can't prosecute or refer cases for prosecution.
>"Congress can, right. Congress can make criminal referrals."

To the people accused of wrongdoing in this case.
>"Right, right. So there's really nowhere for it to go. And that's I think a lot of people. We are a separate equal branch of government, but we don't have the ability to prosecute people. And that's the challenge."

Why is the Carter Page wiretap interview so important? Carter Page is the former Trump volunteer, advisor, who was wiretapped apparently, at least four times. Three times by the way, apparently after President Trump was elected. Why is that wiretap so important?
>"It really boils down to this. You had a campaign. The Hillary Campaign and the Democratic Party went out and paid for dirt. They got it from Russians by the way. Then they used that dirt and funneled it into the FBI. The FBI then used that dirt to get a warrant on a US citizen who was part of the other campaign. A limited role, yes. But still, to do that, it's wrong."

So you're just sexually frustrated and sperg out against women because they won't let you fuck them. Got it.

So let me get this straight. It is now illegal to try and persuade a person to vote for a candidate. Is that what the special counsel is really saying? That Russia “meddled” in the election by trying to persuade people to vote for Trump? Because last time I checked, persuading people to vote for your candidate of choice is the goal of every campaign. Should I be indicted for meddling in the election because I told my brother he should vote for trump? What the fuck is even going on anymore in the government.

>the Brits already had a mosque in there country before the first WW
Well yes, at the time we ruled a large part of the Muslim world, so we had a few Muslims around the place. Not sure why we still have them now.

Kek, nice going user
The T-I-G-E-R-S meme is good, tho. Other than that, Cred Forums might as well rename their board r/goblin memes, seems more accurate

Call for impeachment, say the Czars wore white gloves.

>that could seriously fuck somebody up if all they hear from women is they want 6 ft tall men

wow people suck and there is nothing you can do about it besides take the beating and move on

>only 57% Trump
>45% McMuffin
Disgusting

We asked your Democrat counterpart Adam Schiff for an interview, but he wouldn't do it. He said that the memo that you put out was misleading and omitted material facts.
>"Because we didn't want to disclose any sources and methods. We tried to reduce the memo down to what we believed the American people needed to know. What was most important? So we put in the memo, the things that were used before the FISA court in order to justify the warrant. Was there other information? Sure. But it wasn't, it wasn't important in terms of the justification of the warrant."

Congressman Adam Schiff says, your goal is to put the FBI on trial, and to put special council Bob Mueller's investigation on trial.
>"Yeah, well FISA abuse has nothing to do with, with the Mueller investigation. As it relates to Department of Justice and the FBI, if they need to be put on trial, we will put them on trial. The reason that Congress exists is to oversee these agencies that we created. DOJ and FBI are not above the law. Congress created them, we oversee them, and we fund them. And if they're committing abuse for a secret court, getting warrants on American citizens, you're darn right that we're going to put them on trial."

What would you say is the takeaway?
>"And I think people are just starting to learn now what really happened. Because as we peel more and more of this back, I think more and more Americans get educated. And I think that they're gonna demand that changes are made."

Friday, Mueller announced indictments against a number of Russians who operated social media pages. The indictment alleges some of those Russian nationals were in contact with the Trump campaign.

fullmeasure.news/news/politics/russia-probe
twitter.com/SharylAttkisson/

Is there anything the Russians can't do?

Nope, nope, and nope, respectively

I mitted your Waifu user

We absolutely did not give them up voluntarily. There were no referendums or public hearings.

did >he do anything wrong?

Grow food

>but you cant comprehend it because you would only bow down to womens desires

You always fall back on the premise that you’re some genius and no one can understand you or think on your level, and somehow that makes you right. And yet I’ve seen you try to argue that it’s virtuous to let homeless rape your wife.

You’re a dumb, disgusting, aloof piece of shit, and it’s no surprise that you’re a spiteful incel. Everything that you post conveys this. You’re trash at every level, inside and out. I’m glad that you’re suffering and depressed, and I hope that you’ll suffer even more pain before you die childless and you’re deservedly forgotten.

What exactly made you the most successful? I always wondered about that.

The noose around Donny's neck just got tighter.

Robert Mueller is swooping in for the kill.

I expect indictments against Trump to come down by April, and the steady destruction of the Russian-occupied GOP to follow until November.

lol people need to stop being poor if they want to stay alive

>We absolutely did not give them up voluntarily.

When they came for them, or told you to turn them in, did you say NO?

>and what are short people supposed to do go die in a ditch?
Ignore women.
Get rich.
Buy bone extension treatment.
>Boohoo God made me a manlet
Suck it up faggot and do something about it.

That's no way to talk about our mother!

You're too in love with big government.

>Acting like cornered rats

It has little to do with the DNC manufacturing the Russia Hoax. It is honestly because the CIA, DNC and the RNC traffic children for the purpose of rape and blackmail (PizzaGate) Pizzagate is actually just a giant blackmail operation that keeps powerful people in line. If you have a video of someone raping a baby, they tend to do whatever you tell them.

The are super scared because Trump has the evidence on most of these people. The problem is simple though. Trump arrests 20% of the sitting congress is going to look like a fucking hostile take over of government and might cause a civil war. Only extreme public outrage would allow us to arrest any of these people on pedophilia charges.

They can, tho. Problem is that the gov literally went door to door and took food away from them

god wants obama back in control because hes the antichrist and time is up my dude

that is going to happen its prophecy

antichrist has to be revealed

no i generally really do not like women theyre evil and condescending and like bitches

and they have disgusting vaginas

>i prefer everyone to have a chance at life
Wow you’re such a saint, I’m so glad you care so much about other people

delete this

Shinji a shit.
>doesn't want to pilot a cool robot

Because Islam has always been apart of your history.
>t. British history revisionist unit #234

Not true. They have onions and tigers.

>She's got nipples
Nice, just noticed that

No, you are sexually frustrated and are sperging. How would you know if you literally have no sexual/intimate experience with a woman? You sound like a child. Go meet someone you fuck
>disgusting vaginas
literal faggot detected

K-keep me posted

Is the show worth watching? My backlog is growing as is, sell me on it

they're being charged with financial crimes and using fake identities

But she's german.
GERMAN.

Should I watch this anime?

Are you black? Tell me, do black people enjoy white people's farts?

>What the fuck is even going on anymore in the government.
a class of unelected bureaucrats are trying to hamstring, cripple, paralyze, and remove the sitting President and spending millions of dollars investigating non-existent Russian connections to Trump while ignoring numerous actionable tips that could stop mass shootings

Let's get it rolling. Let them vent their unholy hate for a family that was butchered.

he didn't do enough

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Okay, that's actually pretty funny. Good job, ya bastard

these (((people))) live in another reality

I can look past that
>He didn't watch it yet

It's been fun. Last episode was a bit of a let down considering just how good the previous two were but it's two cour and has plenty of room to go

I don't think it's "revisionist" to point out that we literally conquered and ruled India, Egypt, Sudan and most of Arabia lad

Baking, Worry Not

Will most likely be my last for the night

Now that blacks are being portrayed as greeks, my racism is completely cured. Who would have thought that's all you had to do to destroy racism?

>literally giant tiddies
I just don't get hothead bitchfags.

>he

Imagine him after grabbing some pussy.

Is it similar to eva? At this point, I would watch it for nostalgia of my first viewing of it

plot's silly and the mechas look like shit but the pink haired girl makes it worthwhile anyway

The problem (if you can call it that) with Europeans is that civil society is still too good for most people to simply take to the streets and revolt. We're also overall slow to anger and have a strong sense of altruism. Most Europeans believe in democracy and believe in democratic solutions to problems. They believe that they can vote in parties or candidates to fix the problems.

The key issue here is that due to the brainwashing and power structures, most Europeans don't realise that they *are no longer living in democracies*

but shes sure cute.

I meant to your native island. Like say Islam was apart of your culture around the year 700 A.D.

What about Hikari

Reifags/Asukafags are a false dichotomy. The patrician's choice is Misatofagging.

>Mueller plagiarizing names from an article means DRUMPF is finished
>Obama telling illegals they should & can vote without any repercussions is perfectly okay
youtube.com/watch?v=_fOSZf_YHlY

the mind of a plebbitor is infantile

What about cube-chan?

Its been over ten years since the indoor smoking ban, there should be statistics that show a higher rate of cancer in places without the ban like New Zealand than in NY.
Since we havent had any such stats shoved in our faces, I can only assume that there is no evidence and they dont want to draw attention to that, because if there was any tiny evidence that smoking a cancer are linked they would spam it all over, not hide it, they hide failures..

Sure, but you didn't have to let them in.

Why not Misato?

I actually liked eva for the action and the mindfucks, not the waifu factors. Does it have any of that?

I could never get in to Eva so I can't say.

Pretty much. White people are cucks, this is the ultimate proof. Except for americans, anyone with any balls left left to colonize

i haven't watched it ether mostly because i was born the year it aired and i can't find a site to watch it at.

>tries to break down a wall
>/our guy/
No.

macross first

Brit/pol/ these days
you're right
have you seen the north east? I live here, I don't really visit other places but when I think about it I've always ever grown up during economic and societal collapse. what shocked me the most was when I was young and I first visited the big cities outside the north I was shocked. I thought it would look a lot better than my home. It looked a lot worse.
>pathological apathy. The classic "Things could be worse" mentality.
it's something to celebrate too in the anglo. it means one minute he could be cowering in his tiny apartment awaiting his pathetic defeat and the next he could be administering a global empire with brilliant efficiency. 'should be stop these immigrants coming here? nah whatever' 'should we send all these immigrants back? yeah sure' it's why they've tried a huge job of twisting english culture into TOLERANCE™ , it's aim is to make as emotional and empathetic, rendering us useless. think Alex jones screaming about oestrogen in the food and water on that one.
>This country lost itself in 1945.
try 1914, then lloyd george realised it, then Hitler tried to save it, then Churchill killed it. why do you think the only approved patrotic films have all been pro ww2 churchill flicks?
your mention of new labour is correct though, it wasn't the usual incopetent left wing government throwing everything into a shitstorm, it was a calculated, effective and malicious government trying to burn everything. North East lad here though, and I blame Thatcher as much as Blaire for killing us (excluding everything pre powell)
anglo genes + island cut off from continental wars. never forget shakespeare is comparable to the greeks. It's odd on the gene front though. the north is very much danish, a lot of us are celts, the other half anglos. im not sure, but the anglos are key.

He's probably never going to get laid, and will only grow more resentful, thus further decreasing his chances of getting laid even more. Vicious feedback cycle. Must suck to suck

No, we didn't, and certainly not in such numbers. Pretty upsetting really.

Skip the last two episodes (which are complete garbage) and watch the death/rebirth movie instead and it's an okay show. Better if you're 15, but it's not bad.

A Misato is good too.

The fights are the weakest link imho but the one episode that was nothing but world building was great.

>British morale has been dead since ww2
WW1, our optimism and enthusiasm was left on the battlefields of Flanders. The dream of Britain ended on July 1 1916.

Buried in the Mueller astro-turfing indictment is something that we have long suspected. The Internet Research Agency's "troll farm" is geared to develop audience in socially active communities (e.g through aligned memes), in order to spam them on behalf of anyone willing to pay.

Before advertising networks can advertise they must build audience. How much of IRA's activities were simply trying to build audience by gaining followers using tweets and memes likely to be shared in those communities?

IRA allegedly also ran kitten appreciation groups. Are we also to believe that these kittens were also a plot to divide America? To not distinguish between audience building and customer advertising payload is sketchy.

The US has 320 million people with a trillion dollar media and cultural sector that employees over a million people. I do not assess that it is possible whatsoever to divide America by trying to "heighten the differences" with a hundred trolls.

Re-enforcing audience bias is exactly what Facebook & Google have been doing at a vast scale by algorithmically preying on people's existing biases to increase engagement. In a more traditional manner, FOX, MSNBC, CNN, NYTimes, WaPO etc, are doing the same thing.

Regardless of whether IRA's activities were audience building through pandering to communities or whether a hare-brained Russian government plan to "heighten the differences" existed, its activities are clearly strategically insignificant compared to the other forces at play.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/965328224514465792

Their relationship is the best part so maybe you wouldn't like it

Just go on Ebay and find a VHS copy for an authentic experience

sex with a women is evil and wrong

Revelation 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

1 Cor 7:8-9
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.9But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

1 Cor 7:25-27
25Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful. 26I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be. 27Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.

1 Cor 7:37-38
37Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well. 38So then he that giveth her in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth her not in marriage doeth better.

>when it's hammering Strelizia and zero two is wailing in pain
theres nothing mindfucky in this anime AFAIK. it's a silly show with robots piloted by dudes using handles attached to cute girl's butts

its a good look desu

Right leaning centrist, not right wing enough.

>mechas look like shit
You take that back. Strelitzia is fantastic.

>the north is very much danish
Around Newcastle? But I think you not being stuck on the continent has more to do with it. 51% of it with genes being 49% of it.

Highly doubtful

kek I would love to see you get laid just to see how long it would take for you to completely drop that nonsense afterwards. Im guessing it would be near instantaneous.

Where do you guys download from now that nyaa is gone?

>can't find a site to watch it at

I'm not advocating for this site, nor do I use it, but I'm aware of it, and nearly any anime can be found there as streams

>otakustream.tv/

Legality thereof unknown

How "Silly" is it? One of the reasons I liked eva so much is that the world was just believable enough(Characters weren't cartoons or caricatures, it was mostly 1995 tokyo with some believable, yet very sci fi technology, ect)

>nyaa is gone

Twin tails is best
BEST

>nyaa is gone
What?

>he downloads his anime

Geography (easy access to sea trade and the english channel acting as a natural defense from continental invasion) and our unique crossover genetics. The Anglo-Saxon (the best of our people) has all the best characteristics of Germans but without the collectivist altruism and all the best attributes of Celts/Britons lest' the high aggression and tribalist tendencies.

>Silly waifu show
Okay, thanks for letting me know

It isn't.

nyaa.si/

Mechas look like shit.

>he streams anime

Enoch proved that both parties were controlled opposition by that point. polls proved that the British people supported him, he may well have been PM. But he was shutdown. the case of Enoch Powell shows everything that had gone wrong.
you're right, but during the misery of the 20s and 30s they atleast had hope. everything was over once Churchill took office.
>Around Newcastle?
from york upwards

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&feature=youtu.be
highly recommend we all watch this

there are no VHS players in my house.
also was there a recape movie of some kind because the guys at hulu seems to think eva was a movie do to were it is listed.

Anyone watched that Cred Forums game? It was WILD

nyaa.se doesn't work for me

being a reifag is directly linked to being a manlet

>being so poor you hand to steal cartoor
Weeew
E
E
W

>he streams anime
pleb

MOOOOOOODS

nigga VCRs are like $5 at thrift stores

>the anglo has the greatest history of them all.
you really only had a decent run because spain and portugal fucked themselves over with the 30-year war

.si

>Nyaa is gone
Wut?
Horriblesubs or Asenshi

Shaun KANGZ is right, blacks never shoot people because they don't have white privilege

I know you bongs are not all as pathetic as your (((msm))) makes you out to be, but you guys really have to get the message out somehow that you want Trump to grace your cuck nation with his presence. I worry that with all the disrespect shown toward him and our people that we will turn our backs on you forever and i don't want that to happen

I don't get this meme, I like to watch anime at night on my tablet, with headphones on and sheets around me

i'm not clicking on that. it's not a cock i hope right?

That is more reasonable.
Checked. Thanks. I'm surprised that the whole Danish blood didn't just die out.

>but women are like i only like 6 ft tall men
They say that, but I can assure you that they can be converted if you have sufficient confidence and elan.

t. 5' 6" master race

Fucking swedes messing shit up

No empire lasts forever. All fall eventually. The time of Britain, too, has come to an end. Make peace with it.

it's a suggestive looking bread loaf (I Hope)

It's bread you fucking idiots

looks like a piece of bread

I don't think Trump can visit until the Brit government gets purged.

It's interesting, if likely coincidental, that in the same decade when computers, cellphones, and the internet were beginning to take off in earnest, the "New World Order" of post-Cold War geopolitics was taking shape. The fall of the Soviet Union wasn't the "end of history" and certainly not the end of war either, but it was definitely the end of an era in almost every aspect of western society. Those two changes, digital accessibility of mass-information and instant gratification, and the collapse of a weltanschauung defined by the apocalyptic and static opposition of two global empires, are phenomena that still have not been fully engaged with, understood, or resolved, almost thirty years later. I suppose the West's first meaningful answer to a synthesis of all those issues is Donald Trump himself, since technology (from the influence of silicon valley, to le meme warfare to deep state spying) and the failed attempts at geopolitical realignment in the post-Cold War era defined his campaign and continue to define his presidency. He represents the first truly new approach to American geopolitics since 1988.

>the joke
>your head

King Nigger and his kin threw race relations in the U.S. backwards 50 years from 2012-present, DNC-backed outlets like Slate/Vice/Buzzfeed constantly shit over white men, heterosexuality, and the family unit, yet somehow it's 13-50 Russian Omega Troll Army Haxxors that brought America to its knees

they're just looking for a scapegoat to justify Mueller's incompetent ass, Democrat sedition, and liberal coups

delet this please

>1 Cor 7:8-9
This says be a virgin if you can handle it. If you cant, get married. You cant handle it, so find you a Korean wife and get on with life.

webm.land/media/tmp/0e353ad0-b38a-4661-ac93-e4ed131a2263.webm

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Even pastaniggers aren't safe

What about using Solidarność as a model of their revolution? Lech did it.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, you fucking schizoid retard. Even though you’ve in one post compared yourself to Jesus Christ, you’re an unlovable piece of shit and you’re going to hell.

>just pretending to be retarded

Yes. Death & Rebirth is a recap of the series + the first third of End-o-Eva.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

It's a baguette you stupid mutt

It has, Glubb said 250 years. When does that mean your time in the sun ends? I think you've got another hundred years or so, maybe 150

Funny coming from U.S. in 2018.

I'm sure some people did but as I said, our taste for violence and conflict was practically dead post-1945. We also like to follow the laws of our country. I disagree that we ever should have effectively banned firearms in this country (for an apparently enlightened society we learned absplutely nothing from the American Revolution and Constitution) but I wasn't alive at the time to try and avoid that.

Trump canceled his trip after some of the British Politicians called for him to be arrested the moment he lands on their soil. Not a very smart move for them politically.

>Tapper and CIANN giving a forum to teenage spics and jews so they can REEEEE at the president
I can't wait for the day someone parks a Ryder truck in the basement of CNN

That article is literally arbitrary selective cherry picking with its 250 stat

Yea this fag is backed up with baby batter. He's all confused

Yes

America will fall too eventually. I am not excluding ourselves.

>Norway ran out of anime for a year because he didn't ask /ptg/ about chinese cartoons

though still doesn't explain why hulu just calls it evangelion.

This was one of the tippy toppest quality posts on Cred Forums in quite some time. Very astute observations.

Dude

I'm from London but I live in the North East mate. Out in the countryside near Durham and Newcastle. It's beautiful. The best part of the UK. And overall good people too (although they are suckers for Corbynite socialism). What about yourself?

Normies are waking up

>Sitting in normiegroup for linear programming class
>one kid brings up the shooting
>Other kid brings up being pissed at the FBI
>Ask them why they're mad
>Entire group listens to him berate the FBI over failing to do something that could have been easily stopped

they're waking up, there will be no blue wave the dems have lost their supports blind following

>Had he presented as anything other than white
>presented

Literally black Judaism

Montana and Alaska already passed "sanctuary" status for home made machine guns. Basically, local Sheriffs' deputies are instructed to treat it like any other firearm and not inform the feds. You can shoot a home made machine gun on your own property without issue. Naturally, the 9th circus cucked the law immediately.

DRUMMMMMMP!!!!

YES. You didn't watch it yet, what is wrong with you?

>Nikolas Cruz
>White
Pick one

That waiter kind of looks like Assad without the mustache

>implying I'm concerned at all about doxxing
my company literally has a clause in their code of conduct that employees can not get fired for political views, fund raising, or other political activities conducted outside of work. Leftists already hate their guts anyways and my friends and family all have a pretty good idea of my views on things.

FUCK OFF /SG/