HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ktla.com/2018/02/18/former-trump-campaign-adviser-rick-gates-finalizing-plea-deal-with-mueller-sources/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-rick-gates-plea-deal-20180218-story.html
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/965350480980381697
twitter.com/thehill/status/965374645393350661
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sources say

Trump is fucking finished

Does this ever work for you, Ivan?

how many former advisers is that now, 100?

Oh look another person who no one has ever heard of did something totally unrelated to 2016 and i should care why......? sage in 3...2..1..

awww..trumptard having a rough week?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Meh... The article explicitly states that their source doesn't think Gates has anything on Trump. Could just be Mueller running a tight ship though.

>money laundering

lol it's fucking nothing...

Fuck off

Not looking good for Trump

What part of journalists don't reveal sources is difficult for you to understand. If they outed their sources every time they wrote an article, no one would ever talk to them. It was over thirty years until we found out the source for Watergate.

Just regurgitated rumors from last week. Nothingburger.

This will surely be the end of Drumpf.

Show me the cnn source nigger.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-rick-gates-plea-deal-20180218-story.html

they know that. just shilling

So a plea deal related to the dealings him and Manafort had with Russia years before Trump even decided he was going to run and before they joined his campaign?

*Yawn*

The part where you cant constantly fucking rely on a unnamed source and remain credible. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend there is no difference between that, and flat out making shit up without merit?

>I only hire the best criminals

That would be a valid point, if they knew of Manafort's and Gate's activities prior to hiring them.

>not background checking the people you hire

Show me when one of these sources hasnt been correct.

>muh trump dindu nuffin hurrr fucking durrr

>A private meeting with some diplomats will come up in a """"background check""""
Intellectual dishonesty - a true Demonrat. Come on Brockie, you can do better.

Im going to love when you start hating him when he says that the trump campaign is innocent.

Absolutely brainwashed. Durr.
No name = click bait bullshit
What's fact checking? What's source checking? What's fucking journalistic integrity?

i am going to love you when you get buttblasted

who are you? a gringo in mexico?
or a morenazi?

>personal attack
>literally money laundering criminals

Chekkem.

And it was Ukraine. NOT RUSSIA.

look how scared the little drumpfys are aww we're coming for your guns so when we hang dear leader drumpf there is nothing you can do :)

The big story here is how the DNC knowingly used the fraudulent Steele Piss Dossier to order up an illegal wiretap of a presidential candidate, which is a much bigger story than Watergate

>ktla.com

Oh look, a nigger that is Ok with Obama arming Carters and Hillary destroying Cardenas Legacy.

wrong

this is it!!!!!111 russiaaa collusionm!!! drumpferstilzskin is surely going down this tiitiiiiiiiiiiimmmmnemeee!!!!!!! !!11111111

o now i sort of get what kind of mexipoltard you are

avoid false dicotomies
trump is our enemy
and gringo poltards too

the dnc can order FISA warrants? lol cry more faggot

Go back to hannity grandpa

Hildawgs get in here.

Mueller has to get anything he can after this complete waste of tax paying dollars. What a fucking shit show.

it's almost depressing, I can't wait to see the screenshots of leddit having a meltdown

>meanwhile cucks demand 17th Benghazi investigation

naw nigga, the fbi was watching trump tower for russian mobsters way before that

are you triggered :3

Go ahead and vote for amlo if you hate trump se much.

We can't have a functional democratic government if presidential candidates can be declared open season for lawless intelligence agency sabotage by entrenched establishments.

It's the Manafort Podesta crap with the Ukraine, 2010-2014.
Of course this is burried in the article.

Found the faggy trudau voter.

>implying i wont

>unironically telling me to miss cardenas legacy at the same time

before you say >amlo shill
i am personally ok if anaya wins

anything but MEADO

Do the trumpshills genuinely believe this occurred? Or is this guy Russian?

reddit post my dude

>MFW MUELLER INDICTS PODESTA

fuck all WHITE NIGGER's
>HAIL MUELLER

That's good news. Manafort will flip soon as well.

Finally! The end of bromp.

You're saying he's from Reddit?

Better late than never, but it really is her turn!

You are apart of a corrupt enterprise. We all know Meuller is trying to stick Trump with some process crime or petty bullshit every other politician does. We know that the DOJ and FBI are hopelessly corrupt. We know the dnc was using government means, methods, and personnel to take down political opposition.

The truth is on our side. We are on the right side of history. You have sold your soul to the devil

You know as well as I do it really happened.

let me add that you are in the right of side of history only if you win
and day by day i am more and more convinced you will lose

The corruption is real

Mueller is never going to say "Trump is innocent."

He's willing to indict some Russian trolls for doing things that are only vaguely illegal (if you choose to interpret laws to fit your desired result) just so that it keeps alive the Russian story.

Mueller did nothing while director of the FBI? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

OCTOBER 20, 2008 ISSUE
OCTOBER 20, 2008 ISSUE
OCTOBER 20, 2008 ISSUE

The only thing you *know* is the inside of your ass since that's where your head is.

Nah man only cowards think that way. As long as you side with the truth,you can never lose. Even if you are forgotten, God sees all. Us millennials are a lost cause, but future generations will see it

It doesnt work for fucking anyone that's the entire problem.

>vaguely illegal
because setting up fraud bank accounts and identity theft is minor shit

mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/965350480980381697

Sure thing donkey.

Why are you so wilfully ignorant? Why are you denying what we already know? Parts of the us government were weaponized to destroy political enemies. This is treasonous.

>He Knew about the Boston terrorists
>He knew about the 911 terrorists too

>Show me when one of these sources hasnt been correct.
you can't possibly be this fucking stupid ...

how about soviet Russia?

>everything is great
>no problem
>everypeople is fed

yeah always right

What always strikes me is how little intelligent writing I see from the people on the left. They are barely coherent in most cases. For some reason.

>wilfully ignorant
HAHAHA

>i'm the stupid one
You trumpsters cry ass about sources and when the stories turn out to be true on Tuesday you move on to the next cry ass festival.

>barely coherent
Hurr.

>>not background checking the people you hire
you do know that the Podestas shut down their lobbying firm right after Manafort was indicted, right? do you know why? because the Podesta Group was doing the exact same things Manafort was indicted for

John Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager fyi

>this week will surely be the week that mean old butt face trump gets impeached

t. ignorant retard loser every day since january 20th, 2017. come on bitch boy, keep on whining for me. little faggot.

At least no pic related :3

>b..b..but Hillary!
Eat a bullet, trumpshill.

>Unnamed sources close to the President™
Fuck off, you MSM larper.

trumplets will use mental gymnastics to explain that this is somehow good for trump and bad for obama

Eat your tendies, fat faggot.

remember Mueller is somehow (((their guy))) while he works on charging Trump's employees and family members with federal crimes

>bigly covefefe harambe drumpf
Yeah, good one.

>We are going to keep you tied up in time and legal fees for over a year and make you sell your house just to afford to fight us but if you sign this plea deal....
American "justice" at work.

Please post that article where the journalist claims that the left must abandon facts in favor of crude emotional manipulation.

You don't need to reveal sources to provide actual proof of your claim, dipshit. 2 years of this shit and faggots like you fall for it every time.

Call the dossier whatever you want, just remember that not ONE thing in it has been refuted. You'd think in almost two years that if it were made up, it would be simple to prove at least ONE thing wrong.

you mad as fuck Ivan

You forgot to change your memeflag RINO.

AHAHAHAHAHA BTFO!

Who cares? It either happens or it doesn't. the article does not affect things one way or the other.

Sure thing tyrone.

Wow. To be this goddamn dumb.
How do you prove that you didn't pee on Russian hookers?

The Dossier claimed Carter Page received billions of dollars worth of stocks from some Russian energy company for brainwashing Trump.
He would really like that payout right about now considering his life has been ruined.

Do you know who Carter Page is?

Imagine being this butthurt when somebody talk about the "extremely careless" candidate

Friendly reminder that the FBI prosecuted Martha Stewart for lying about something that turned out not to be a crime, Scooter Libby for "lying" despite not being the source of the info, found Hillary Clinton did commit crimes but claimed no prosecutor would prosecute.

At the same time: Botched the anthrax investigation, failed to stop the Florida shooter despite multiple warnings, failed to stop 911 despite being warned by commercial flight schools, failed to take Russia's warnings about the Boston Bombers.

Their successes have amounted to jack shit and their failures have cost billions, thousands of lives, two wars, and sowed more discord than a million man army of Russian facebook trolls.

Clearly you don't know who he is if you think his life has been ruined.

Sources say you're a pedophile. Now fuck off pedophile

OK, then how do you prove it?

There's a LOT more in there than that.

>Rick Gates is Manaforts guy
>He did the same as Manafort

Stop being such a faggot shill.

Do you?

The FBI has dragged his name through the mud.

>comey will testify and say trump was under investigation
>comey: trump wasn't under investigation
t. cnn

Stupid summerfag...go back to leldit

Tony Podesta

Documents that don't reveal sources ? Literally anything. But it's completely pointless becuase this about testifying against Manafort anyway. So far the Manafort investigation has taken down the Podestas. Hahahaha!! Keep up the good work, Hildawg!

aka some random coffee boy, no one cares fake news

And how exactly would you disprove any of it ? The burden of proof is on them, not Trump.

just worked for the campaign, the transition, and the white house.

And in the Obama administration.

Manafort didn't just join his campaign, he ran it.

YESSSSSSSSS CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS TIME!!!!! HILLDAWGS GET IN HERE DRUMPF WILL BE IN PRISON BY SUMMERTIME!!! WE FINALLY GOT HIM!!!!!!

Kill yourselves you disgusting delusional faggot traitors. i hope your children watch you dangle and shit yourself right before you die.

I do. The FBI has dragged his name through the mud for a long time.
You'd think maybe he would have been done a long time ago. Hhhhmmmm. I wonder why he hasn't been busted for treason if all they say is true. I wonder what that could be about. It's almost as if...

what a joke

It's not hard to understand, what is hard to understand is how you still have faith in this clown car of absolute lies.

Sure thing Ivan.
Go cry to your donkey and your Ernest Borgnine-looking wife, fat ass bitch.

Trump should just resign, things are going to get much worse for him from now on.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're pointing at the whole thing being bogus then I agree with you.
The other user said that not one thing had been refuted and clearly Page's involvement was mostly fabricated.

Imagine being this guy and actually thinking everyone on the internet is a Russian agent or a Russian bot. You can't even meme right.

No sweetie. Rick Gates committed fraud for Paul Manafort who led the illegal Russian hacking campaign for Trump. This is confirmed. Trump is going to prison for the rest of his life.
>(CNN)Former Trump presidential campaign aide Rick Gates has agreed to testify against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and will plead guilty to fraud related charges, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The Times reported Sunday a revised plea will be presented in federal court "within the next few days."
>CNN first reported last week that Gates was finalizing a plea deal and that he had been in plea negotiations with special counsel Robert Mueller's team for a month.

But you are Ivan.
>anyone shilling for trump is a russian breadcrust eater

What the fuck autism is this

(((Kremlin))) trolls are getting desperate ITT

>CNN
lmao

He's piling the sandbags high and deep. Orange Faggot has some problems ahead.

you may not be russian, but you are certainly a twat

"Okay shill" "CTR fully brigading" "Soros getting his money's worth"

What does this have to do with Trump being a Russian agent?
Hmm nothing you say?

This will finally show Russian collusion

Yeah the Russian trolls have gotten so obvious.
1. They say "sources say" or point out the religion/ethnicity of the author if a story is linked
2. They say some permutation of "why should I care? sage"
3. They say "lol it's fucking nothing"/"nothingburger"
4. They ask for sources even when primary sources are linked in the story

Over 20% of posts on Cred Forums are now made by Russian operatives. I've been tracking this for some time now and will be submitting my notated archive to the media once Mueller's investigation concludes.

Revealing this information is going to shock the world and probably turn this website upside down. I can't wait.

>anyone saying my post is a Russian bot
>anyone who calls me a kike is a Russian bot
>they ask for sources

The absolute state of normies

>Pls Mueller, don't release your findings too close to the midterms
>t. Dems
Republican supermajority soon

>Republican supermajority soon
in prison

ad hominem and projection are not arguments, shit head shill.

see above you pissed off faggot.

keep crying Ivan.
you soon will get your payment of beet soup and 8 track tape.

ad hominem, not an argument. try harder you ignorant loser.

You're a Trumpfag. You going to argue that you aren't?

Cambridge Analytica friend.

Then explain why that dem dont want the info about russia probe released before the midterms, nigger.

Joh McCain, is that you?

>Could just be Mueller running a tight ship though.
Then shit like this wouldn't leak out.
Muellfag is cutting deals because he doesn't have manafort solid. He's got some process violations that won't hold up.
He's desperate.

Explain why you think the dems don't want Russia probe info released right fucking now.

Because the DNC is getting sued by Buzzfeed over the dossier they printed for proof and the DNC is trying to shut down the lawsuit. Dont worry though, MSHIV or CNN wont say anything.

Mueller is picking off the Trump associates one at a time from bottom to top.

Shit is just going to get worse from here.

these are controlled 'leaks' you fucking mong. Just like the 'leaks' that prove Trump a liar, like the Russian indictments for meddling in the election, which Trump said numerous times is a democratic hoax,

Hahahahaha. Go sit on one of your fantasy dildos again loser!

You tell me.

twitter.com/thehill/status/965374645393350661

actually yeah i have an inside source that revealed to me that information

lmao did you even read the lawsuit?

>The news outlet is facing a lawsuit from Aleksej Gubarev, a Russian businessman who claims he was libeled when the news outlet published the dossier last year.

>The document, funded partly by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, contains explosive and in some cases unverified allegations about President Trump’s ties to Russia.

>BuzzFeed is arguing that the DNC has information that could link Gubarev to the 2016 Russian hack into the committee's servers, which would undermine his libel complaint.

>single senator

there is literally nothing wrong with sitting on dildos

Good fuck this jew faggot.

ITS HER TURN

Yes - so why doesn't the DNC want to release their info? It has been over a year of crowdstrike being their source for Russia Hacking when it has never been confirmed by the FBI all the while MSM has been using it for their basis of sowing discord into American society. What am I missing?

Are you sure? I think it might damage YOUR brain (I am suggesting you have shit for brains in case you don't pick up on the reference).

Whats up Ivan?

>What am I missing?
A brain.

Triggered much?

Says the guy that didnt responded this Then show me a dem in favor of releasing that info before the midterms then.

because the fee they paid probably included a clause about NOT REVEALING THEIR SOURCES.. Are spies useful if everyone knows who they are? kys

dems are sitting pretty happy right about now, with all the republican leadership retiring this year, and the rest looking absolutely retarded. They can't even win special elections in deep red states. Why would anyone vote republican? They are just looting the country, taking payouts, and consulting for big bucks after they retire.

You Shareblue faggots are so clueless - KEK

Gates is probably spilling the beans on the Podestas work for Ukraine, which was well before they ever got involved in the President's campaign. Don't clench, it won't hurt as much.

Take this faggotry back to /lgbt/ where it belongs and sage.

>Gates is probably spilling the beans on the Podestas work for Ukraine

FUCKING lol

yea Mueller is (((your guy))), while he indicts everyone that worked for Trump, his family, then Trump next. Don't forget, Mueller's team is coordinating with the NY Attorneys general for unpardonable state charges, and you can thank Trump firing Preet Bharara for that.

You shill's crack me up. And guess what? If Podesta goes down in this whole thing? Good. Fuck him but fuck these slimy Russian agents more.

ad hominem. not an argument. try harder, shit headed shill.

Yes, very good.
Extra vodka for you comrade.

>You tell me.
[Speaking to radio host John Catsimatidis on New York radio station AM 970, Casey said he couldn't make any assumptions about where the Mueller investigation is going in light of indictments issued on Friday. But he added that he would recommend Mueller not release a report on his findings near the midterms, when it would distract from elections or cause people to question the election's integrity.

"I don't think we'll know anywhere near the full story until [Mueller] issues his report," Casey said. "But once you get into the summer, and you get close to the election, I think it's a mistake for him to release it late. I think you should wait until after [the election]" Casey said.]
Somehow you think that means dems don't want it released because it would look bad for them. You're an idiot.

SURELY, THIS IS FINALLY, AFTER THREE FUCKING YEARS, THE ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL END OF DRUMPF

Unfortunately we can't drink vodka, it ruins our circuitry.

>ad hominem. not an argument.
Is that the only song you know, Mikhail?

>while he indicts everyone that worked for Trump

Who exactly are you talking about? The guy who got charged with 10 year old tax issues, who was briefly Trump’s manager when his campaign was still a meme? Or the unpaid volunteer? Or Flynn, who got ambushed without a lawyer present and is about to be vindicated?

Your desperation is literally palpable. Mueller indicted 12 random Ukrainians on pretty flimsy charges, because he knows the case will never go to court. This is as close to “collusion” as you’ll ever get.

threads gay. move to /lgbt/

sage

>all low level cofvfee boys. No one ever flips on bigger fish. Trump is innocent. Only hires the best and bigliest criminals

kek

>increasingly nervous jew says for the 6 gorillionth time

This.

Libtards too stupid to understand that these Mueller indictments have nothing to do with Trump or his 2016 campaign.

Lefties are too stupid to know how to think, that is why they are easily mislead by their communist media sources, and told what to think.

Also, 12 vodka-soaked monger Slavs “hacked” our election (by shitposting on Twitter)? Fucking kek.

>i can not refute your argument, sir

very well, i accept your admission of defeat. you've accomplished nothing beyond confirming your mental retardation in a truly embarrassing display. no more responses from your superior. no more (you)s. you're done, bitch boys. move on. take a nap. cope.

lmao

>scared out of his mind

They kill him or impeach him through bullshit means, or any means really, and he knows that a fucking army of Americans who placed their last hope for a future for their children in his hands will take it as a call to arms.

I don't think he is fearful in the least.

What are you even trying to say? Do you dispute anything I posted? It’s undeniable that absolutely nothing has yet to come out of Mueller’s investigation. Not filing a tax form from 8 years before he even met Trump, Flynn getting ambushed and pleading with the ridiculous “lying to a federal agent” through some legalese nonsense (because he had to sell his house and couldn’t afford anymore legal fees), and yes let’s not forget the unpaid campaign volunteer popolapados or whatever the fuck. “Is it over now for Drumpf???”

Or - there are hysterical biased FBI agents brainwashed by the media like the rest of you lot

>led the illegal Russian hacking campaign for Trump. This is confirmed.

You have a funny definition of the word confirmed.

Lets entertain this for a moment. Lets say GRUMBLFT does get impeached. Lets say you faggots succeed in doing your kike masters bidding and really just blow the fuck out of Cred Forums. You do know that there are lists, right?

>imagine waking up and saying "I'm going to defend donald trump on the internet today"

wewvlad

This is obviously what is happening.
And most Americans realize it by now.
Lefty narratives will always fall apart because they are not based in truth or even logical possibility.

I have to assume your just baiting because you haven’t said anything at all. You don’t even have the rough outline of an argument.

I wish I could see your faces when the precedent established by those shill indictments starts to dawn on you faggots. But I imagine the twitter salt will be sufficient.

sure kid

Ehh, most of his voters would stay home.

Like Cred Forums, reddit, etc. they all value their computers and beds far more than their liberty.

cry more kid

Shut up retard some of us here actually read

And we are all 400 lbs with no job or gf living in our mothers basements, right? There will come a day when you faggots find out how wrong you are about that.

he is testifying against Manafort & Podesta

>& Podesta
source that or suck a black dick

>(((19)))
highly invested in this thread, eh?

You have been on here since Friday calling everyone Ivan. Jesus Christ the absolute state of you my dude.

nope playing slay the spire with this thread open.

>ad hominem

what was her supposed fuckup to deserve that?

Not all of us, just most of us.

People fail to realize that 90% of us aren't going to opt for living in hooches and slit trenches, fighting undersupplied and on the move every day for years.

They'd rather just order pizza and watch porn.

look up james brower on twitter

>i have to lmao because I have no witty retorts, facts or valid arguments to make

YAWN .. better get those fireworks ready again

You should care because they're spending millions on this and yet they're doing shit like this where they're going after people who had fuckall to do with the election
This entire investigation was launched for RUSSIAN COLLUSION EITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN, literally everything that falls outside of those perimeters shouldn't even be given a second glance. Instead they're blowing through tax payer money to investigate them.
It's illegal, they don't have the power to do it, and yet they're doing it anyway.
Every one of them should be hanged

Sources say you are a tremendous faggot. Don't ask me who though. I can assure you they're legit.

13? Or so trolls, Russia talking shit to both sides trying to instigate shit.
Or 4 American citizens and a fucking US ambassador (who is basically the equivalent of the POTUS) left to die in in a shithole that we had no business overthrowing. CIA niggers were doing some shady ass shit on behalf of the POTUS and SOS. It was a blatant cover up from the start. Also an American citizen was put in jail for a year if I remember correctly for a youtube video that had 13 views at the time of the attack. So there's a bit of a difference fagget

>everything that falls outside of those perimeters shouldn't even be given a second glance
Ken Starr would tell you to fuck off with that assessment, Boris.

Jesus Christ this Russia shit is just so forced. Like cmon, it is painful to imagine you pretending you believe this shit

Look at how the shills reeee to this statement. Further highlights the truth you fucking traitors and seditionists. When the light is shown in your dark, deep corners, you will all hang from the trees.

shut up vlad

Shill harder Ivan.

kek, beat by 13 Ruskies. so sad, shame be upon you

Actively monitoring this one eh? You faceless faggots don’t stand a chance. On the off chance I’m not replying to a couple of boys, we, THE PEOPLE, are going to live in such peaceful times once you’re executed for your crimes against this great nation.

*bots but you know what I meant.

An anonymous source told me your a faggot.

Also an anonymous source told me that the CIA runs cheese pizza networks.

All true trust me, my anonymous sources are 100% legit. I'd never lie for money.

we the people refers to the American people, not you Russians.

You're not American Vlad.

As an anonymous source I can confirm this is all 100% real

Sure thing fatty.
You and your buddies from the Warcraft Guild are gonna have a hanging party.

I don't think that one is a Vlad. Probably a Natasha or an Olga.

This.
Gonna sage this shill thread tho, its a dumpster fire

You’re a bad bot or a lazy shill, I don’t really care which tbqhfamalam. The people who come to these threads to parse information see through your horseshit. I just noticed like 5 of you ree’d to one post in particular and it got me thinking how scared you must be about the M E M O

Sorry, jew. You filthy kikes lost, and there won't even be a suicide watch. Ten years from now the jew will be forced to flee U.S. soil. A trash-burning power plant will be built in Lakewood, New Jersey to burn the remaining communist jews and niggers for electricity.
Get out now because your time is coming.

Which am I? The Warcraft nerd or the Russian spy? Stay consistent in your non-sequitor replies, at the very least

Thissssss

>t. jew
That is exactly what the deal is, you slimy faggot.

You can smell their fear, amirite

I wouldn't bet on it

i bet trump is starting to feel like walls in the oval office are closing in on him.

Testifying against Manafort. Who went down for fraud he committed in 2014...

if it's a russian troll, its 'interference', but if it's a local troll like you, then it's just 'fudge packer'

>i bet trump is starting to feel like walls in the oval office are closing in on him.
Which explains why he spends so much time on golf courses.

>scared
I doubt it. If I knew millions of people were ready to kill anti-American scum I would be feeling pretty goddamnit good about things.

american terrorist spotted.
besides, burning something that's 60% water isn't very energy efficient. this is why the nazis lost in ww2, you're dumb.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

look everyone. Mexico thinks his opinion matters. He's even convinced he's got a working democracy down there!

>posting the edit
For shame.

They thought le hashtag RESIST was going to lead to large-scale, nationwide, nigger-tier nonsense a la Niggermore and Ferguson. But it didn't happen.
Instead, Whites continue to be chased from the Party while kids slowly tire of going to school in Third-World schools. Outrage fatigue is setting in just in time for midterm elections, and it's preventing the normie moonbats from noticing the swamp water is starting to drain.
The jews and the shills certainly know, and now they are left with weak anti-Russian bants.
Once again, the jew is gearing up to be banished from its host.

Maybe if you're lucky you'll simply be shot, instead of being drawn and quartered like every secular jew deserves.

anonymous sources told me you're a fag

t. journalist

>outrage addict
do you jack off to isis decapitation videos? you sound like someone who'd do that.

Please give us something relevant to Trump, not think from years prior

>ITT
Fuck off

Learn English please

it really is destroying the country. I can't even be around normies if they start to talk about this shit. They can't even separate basic facts from the pure media-made confusion of issues. Mainly interference, collusion, Russia vs. Russians, Hacking vs. fooling, and much more.

more proof the left cant meme

You may actually be retarded. If he thought it would help Dems he would want it released yesterday, dumbfuck.

How many times has something turned out to be true because of “sources”? And you use watergate? Why not use something a little more recent? Oh wait, you can’t!

Could you please stop posting memes that are from before November 2016?

So the FBI didn’t illegally wiretap Trump? Can you provide a source that proves otherwise?

You're even more dense than the faggot I replied to. Neck yourself.

Can you prove they did?

Yeah, the memo, you dumb fuck. Nobody from the DNC and FBI are denying that its contents are true.

Such a people wouldn’t exist by themselves during that time because they wouldn’t have anyone else to leech off of.

>because setting up fraud bank accounts and identity theft is minor shit
usually you wait and watch to catch them committing a bigger crime

The Devin Numbnuts memo that rambled on about the surveillance of Carter Page but somehow never mentioned that Trump himself was wiretapped? That memo?

ppppphhhtHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!