Docs

Best documentaries?

I just watched Empire of Dust. Watching an insectoid try to corral and bunch of apes to do his bidding was pretty entertaining. Don't give me all the usual suspects like the Greatest Story Never told, already watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oa7ksjc2nLc
youtube.com/watch?v=89-cCq1BMyc
youtu.be/IVFik44ay0I
youtu.be/dTg4qnyUGxg
youtube.com/watch?v=g0PxzoTHJJg
youtube.com/watch?v=CAMIvDmWbQs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5U8UbWqsk
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go watch matthew perry and jennifer aniston plug windows 95, retard.

who are they

Best one Cred Forums ever recommended to me. In two parts:
youtube.com/watch?v=oa7ksjc2nLc
youtube.com/watch?v=89-cCq1BMyc

Black Panther is pretty good. More of a biography tho

youtu.be/IVFik44ay0I

Fuck that’s nice
Thanks

about to rewatch this

Blew my mind dude
We're fighting the same communists that McCarthy fought

youtu.be/dTg4qnyUGxg

You mean Jews?

nah, I mean communists. Granted a high % of jews are communists or crypto commies so regardless of what they worship they all gotta go

Europa The Last Battle, it's on youtube. After that, just go with The greatest story never told and Communism by the Backdoor. All several hours long but must watch for anyone.

I have tickets for Tuesday. How many times have you seen it?

I like the Secret Rulers of the World series by Jon Ronson. I think it's seriously overlooked. Ronson is not unlike Louis Theroux and the two had a rivalry in the 90s due to their similarity, but Ronson focussed on far more serious subjects.
The episode here is about Ruby Ridge, later ones touch on Waco and the Oklahoma City bombing:
youtube.com/watch?v=g0PxzoTHJJg

Ronson also did a follow-up series called Crazy Rulers of the World which was about First Earth Battalion and all of their teachings (i.e. staring at goats in order to stop their hearts):
youtube.com/watch?v=CAMIvDmWbQs
this series also eventually ties back into Waco and some of the subjects in Secret Rulers of the World.

Twice so far. Saw it midnight release on Thursday/Friday with some coworkers. Took my girlfriend’s kid to see it Friday afternoon after school for the second viewing. It was even better the second time.
I wanted to surprise my gf so I bought two tickets for us to go again tonight. Unfortunately she had plans to hang out with her ex. They were planning to see the movie, but turns out all viewings were sold out. I gave them my tickets and some cash for snacks. It’s ok though, I get to hang out with the little guy and play some Mario together. I’ll see Black Panther for a 3rd time tomorrow.

Africa addio

>girlfriend's kid

DOCUMENTARIES ARE A JEWISH SCAM

bump

>girlfriend's kid
>she had plans to hang out with her ex
>I gave them my tickets and some cash for snacks
This has to be the biggest cuck

Wrong. Knock out the Australoids too. Then you're left with peoples who can build two-storey structures; I.E. Humans.

Hypernormalization is required viewing

Mondo Cane
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5U8UbWqsk

Queuing them up as you post.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Nice bait

fuck you user, its bread and butter for some of us!

bump