STEM MEME and IT/CS memelords

>Being proud of being an autistic freak who spent his entire childhood in front of a computer
>spent his entire learning career in front of a computer
>spends virtually all of his free time as an adult in front of his computer
>finally spends all of his time at work in front of a computer for 10-12 hours per day

Yeah these are definitely the people we should take advice from! These are the people who are the ones in society who are viewed as well rounded, leadership positions, the alpha males of society! THESE are the respected careers in society! (lol)

Besides all of these internet meme people will stay incel until 35, when stacey and her 4 kids need a beta supporter. That's what's happened to basically every IT monkey I've known.

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.hartford.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=14&poid=3245
catalog.hartford.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=12&poid=3004&returnto=951
catalog.hartford.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=14&poid=3244
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just got your rejection letter hey buddy?

> Caring this much what others do for work.

this is some seriously low quality posting

>Being proud of being an autistic freak who spent his entire childhood in front of a computer

actually spent most of my childhood outside, lots of my early friends were from boyscouts and hockey.

>spent his entire learning career in front of a computer

know who is calling who autistic?

>spends virtually all of his free time as an adult in front of his computer

actually spend most of my time fucking / hanging out with my gf, hanging with friends, going out to bars, and warhammer in that order.
as for the rest of your post, almost everything now has a fucking chip in it. you would have to be a low iq looser to not see this and cash in on the technological revolution that is already starting. machinists and forge workers made bank during the industrial revolution, now its the turn of coders and engineers.

I think most choose the path directly because of their autism. What else can they do when the height of their social interaction involves sending an email to their boss

They want a slightly above average mediocre salary where they can sit on reddit all day and then go home and use the money to buy anime figurines.

>now its the turn of coders

>HURDUR I DO COMPUUUTER SCIENCES I AM A GENIUS I WILL BE A LEADING TECHNOCRAT IN OUR UPCOMING SUPER TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCED FUTURE

In reality you'll be working part time as an IT monkey assistant for a school district, while pajeet the engineer takes your job for 40Gs a year.

Since i started College i fucking hate the computer. I used to code for days straight. Now thati have stuff given that i have to do and i cant learn what i want its just boring.

the technology sector is the largest expanding sector. they need coders. companies are getting so desperate for coders they import poos in the thousands and even hire self taught coders fresh from highschool and offer them decent wages.

>In reality you'll be working part time as an IT monkey assistant for a school district

lol this was actually my first job, but now I design ARM based microcontrollers after I got my computer engineering degree. I was only in the workforce for 9 years before i started to make over 100k/y

I learned how to code in grade school, but played a bunch of sports until my second year in college. Was all conference in football my junior and senior year. I now have a good salary and a pretty gigantic brokerage account for my age. Plus I have two pretty excellent cars. Yeah, I suck.

>be me
>IT monkey
>sit at pc all day at work
>do nothing
>80k/year

Hahahahahahaha

Pajeet makes a lot more than $40k, LOL.

I live in the midwest. I work for a large health care company. We just had a pajeet leave two weeks ago. They billed him out at $100 per hour to his employer. He saw $45 an hour take home.

>Being a dumb nigger who is out earned by a fucking pajeet

great post, poor loser faggot boy

>shilling for third world's

Hurd ur it's your fault you can't compete :^)

>proud of being a kike waste of space that adds nothing of value

Proud of the fact he's a materialist kike, his only accomplishment in life

Man you people are truly pathetic

anyone can talk big on here

i am an astronanut and make 6 and a half figures

>calling others pathetic
>using a memeflag

Here's the thing. I do coding and I'm an engineer. I go to the gym 3 days a week and in my spare time I like developing. I don't mind doing this because it's what I like to do.

Meanwhile you people complain about the fancy car I drive and the women I pick up because "it's just not fair. I'm the real alpha here because I'm 6'5" and I'm genetically superior".

It's ridiculous to cry over people who are just doing what they want in life. I think that you think too highly of yourself and your entire life revolves around women.

Remind me why anyone would find you useful in an ethnostate? I think you would just drag society down.

you cant make 6 and one half figures, that doesnt make any sense

Cool argument loser

Hope you'll be able to look back on your life as an old man, without a huge haze of where the time went, since you were zoned out in front of a light screen for decades.

youre an idiot

Not shilling. Just pointing how how big of a fucking loser the OP is if he thinks that's all H1B niggers make.

Yeah, I enjoy materialistic things. I assume it is because I come from a wealthy family.

It has really been a pita having to deal with estate tax multiple times in addition to my well above average salary.

What are you accomplishments, lol?

It's a slav talking.

But I can post brokerage account pictures :)

Still waiting for someone to take the challenge and post one of theirs up.

Rofl I'm a 6'5'' Wendy's chef that makes 115k per year

Lmfao at these nerds bragging about 6 figures, that's a normal salary if you dont live in fly over.

I know you enjoy materialistic things because you are a crypto kike you lack the ability to feel Happiness joy or success from anything else that doesn't have to do with materials or money

Now you know you're a jew. Congrats kike

Is this supposed to be a better argument?

What is your job? Probably safe to assume it is pretty shit, right?

So you work a shit job and are posting here like we are.

And you will look back on your time and think it was less wasted than ours, lol?

Wow, amazing intellect. You should get into programming. Oh, wait...

>Soyboy work.

Acting as if there is something redeemable about being a productive member of society shows you're the kike puppet not me.

Stay poor and retarded though :)

The future bureaucrats, they can never leave things alone and always end up creating more problems.

no you are obviously not understand what that phrase means

you cant make 6 and 1/2 figures, that makes no sense. when someone says they make 6 figures that means they are makeing a salary that requires 6 at least 6 figures to represent before the decimal. 100k is six figures, so is 150k.

you cant have a half of a figure, that literally makes no sense.

>i hope you forever remember how I owned you with my anonymous online post on a nazi larping board, really made you think didnt I

lol

Hey shouldn't you be reddit spacing a bit more?

Make sure you have a secret tab open so you can pretending you're working while you post on reddit and watch Rick and morty.

In case the past 30 years haven't been an indication, information is online now, not in books. You can replace "computer" in your OP with "book", and we're talking book nerds in the 80s. We've used computers to automate the tedious aspects of design/code, and we can rapidly prototype code/products faster than ever. Go back to DeviantArt and work on your masterpiece fag while our meme tech sells for billions.

>benefiting a kike controlled society that wants every waste of space (yes you are included programmer's are not the elite!) dead and out of the way

Kys

the websites you so much like were made by those people you mongrel

>he's gonna be on his death bed and hell realize only then that he actually wasted his life

My 30y/o friend is currently in a relationship with a 36 y/0 divorcee with 3 kids, lost all respect for him.

I am surrounded by by four monitors and several laptops all day. It isn't an issue to have one that is only used for stock tickers / reddit / voat.

up yours ameriFAT32

>Do fuck all all day
>Play videogames at work
>Get paid 90k

Feels good

I regret that I ever went into computer programming. The sad thing is that I loved it as a hobby and I am good at it. But the number of hours I spend in front of a computer is sickening. And it takes its toll.

I'm desperately seeking a way out but the money is too good for me to quit right now. I foresee a day though when I say fuck it and just accept lower pay in some other position. Unless, of course, I can make it on my own in some capacity (i.e. mix of contract programming and, say, crypto mining or investments of some kind).

>t. STEMfag

AAAND...this is another reason I regret programming. I can't stand pajeets.

should have done engineering, get treated like a king where I work.

you realize not everyone works 12hrs/day right? that's quite rare
what kind of project are you in that forces you to sit in front of a computer for the whole time without allowing you a 30min break every 2 hours?

Or, be awesome and work online. Spend winters down south surfing and partying, spend summers at home is the Muskokas. Hard life.

>being this mad that people who didn't go to college make twice as much as you

Great thread, OP.

At least you're not a dentist/doctor. Imagine being a proctologist having to look into peoples' assholes 8-9 hours a day?

programming =/= IT

And then knowing some of the nurses working around you are making more money.

>only in the workforce for 9 years

>only

>9 years

You'll certainly not be resenting your life every day lmao.

your point? I never claimed to be some genious or top level employee. Im just an average dude in his late 20's who had a flat 3.0 in college

and btw, workforce means any job you faggot, including when I used to work a concession stand when I was 17.

going from making minimum to makeing over 100k in the span of what was basically 4-5 years is comfy as fuck.

LOL NOTICE HOW EVERYTHING ALWAYS COME DOWN TO... I MAKE THIS MUCH, MY SALARY IS SO MUCH HIGHER THAN YOURS, MUH SUCCESS blahblah

Youre truly all kikes at heart kek

yes because then i can use the money to pursue other interests, do other things. money makes the world go around

did you even read the posts? most of the conversation is about comfort not money

and money is fucking important, you can't afford nice things if you are making shit.

goddamn retard

It's social media. All these people feel inferior to celebrities so they boast about their salary to other men to feel powerful. I don't understand why either.

We had a couple of them break $500k last year. In the midwest. Definitely makes me look at what we get paid differently, lol :|

9 years well wasted

i got a cushy executive role at my dad's startup before i even finished my CS degree

tick tock wage cuck. Tomorrow is Monday!

Someone flunked out of an intro class.

do you work for glory or to live comfortably?

what was your dad's startup?

lead machine learning in a hip startup with good equity reporting in. feels good churning through 20yo intern bizdev grills

u mad paki codemonkey?

Why would you have even bothered with that degree if that's true? Why not take nigger studies if you had a family hookup?

yeah they are all too desperate to replace you with H1B poo.
stop being delusional, the market is flooding, the recruiters shill for "earn 1kkk dollarydoos per nanosecond at jewgle" because they are paid to shill, and the companies just want to cut prices. more monkeys -> less bananas.

>i got a cushy executive role at my dad's startup before i even finished my CS degree

so daddy had to get you a job? lol, what a fag, can't even stand on your two feet.

>tick tock wage cuck. Tomorrow is Monday!
and now I know you are fucking lying because any executive would know anyone makeing over like 65-70k is salary.

Lol ok buddy where did u get rejected from

Also 18 or get out

How much do you need to do that? Millions?

Comfort is making six figures a year and bragging about it????? Look at everyone who's claiming they do nothing all day and get paid for it. Programmers make it well known that they arent working hard, but hardly working. You're all lazy kikes.

You can make an average salary in live very comfortably, fuck off

>oy vey I need to make 15k shekels a month or I'm not comfortable and have no incentives :'(

It's truly disgusting.

>That's what's happened to basically every IT monkey I've known
Your coworkers at CTR weren't IT, nerdvirginite.

>burger education

You sound butthurt as fuck

Brb making 120k playing vidya and fucking my skinny jap gf

>tfw making $120k a year in a job that isn’t particularly stressful
Can’t complain, mates. Not a CS fag tho.

Feel inferior to celebrities? Projecting or just making a very odd point?

poos mainly learn web development and exclusively (low difficulty) android development, which aren't the best paying nor particularly hard. the poos are not specialized in the important areas of development

blacked.com actress?

ITT: incel beta virgin programmer nerds turbo triggered by how society actually sees them

Lmfao

depends on your interests. but extra money never hurts, does it? do you dislike having savings?

>yeah they are all too desperate to replace you with H1B poo.

the people who are getting replaced are coders without any college degree. some years ago companies were fucking desperate so they were hiring just about anyone who could write code, this meant even highschool kids with no formal education. those are the people being replaced.

> Look at everyone who's claiming they do nothing all day and get paid for it.

that sounds comfy as fuck, and its not my fault low wage cucks dont have the balls or skillset to demand higher wages. you sound like a women.
>HE GETS PAID TO DO NOTHING ALL DAY, WHAT A JERK!!!

>says burger education
>is american
>and is wrong about how figures work
I already answered that you fuck, try reading some posts maybe?

cool. always nice hearing about how the average person can't afford a $500 emergency and I just dumped a pair of 25oz Iron Hearts in the trash because I ordered a size too big. Must feel like shit to be so broke.

>Not getting a CE degree instead of a simple CS degree

Come on

>Go to your job, do little work, get paid very well
>Can use that time to pursue other interests
>not comfy

I have quit CS degree because it sucked

Go for physics or trades

this
most colleges list CS in their CLAS programs anyways, instead of STEM

I work because I want to, and not because I necessarily have to. I like working because I'm doing something more with my life and providing value.

My culture was always based on providing value to my society. I don't have any resentment of jealousy and I find the entire dick measuring contest of liars and cheats rather hilarious.

What sort of satisfaction do people get by not providing to their society that raised them in the first place? All I see is people complaining over desk jobs and whining when they are living the most comfortably that they could in human existence.

It really is a sad state.

On top of it all, these IT nerds end up married to an ugly chink cause they’re low T betas, and can’t get a white woman to even look at them ,llolol....

>everyone who isn't a social reject freak you can only create income by staring at a computer screen

What these out of touch aspies actually believe.

They're highly similar degrees, and most end up working alongside one another anyway. CS is a little more theory oriented and CE is more hardware oriented, but at the end of the day if you know how to apply Boolean logic you can pretty much do anything; regardless of degree.

if all programmers are autistic freaks and can make way more money than you for less effort what does that say about you?

Did you say what you do for a living? How do you figure that you provide society with more value? If that was the case, wouldn't you get paid more than us? You provide such massive amounts of value to society, but that same society doesn't value the work you do? Are you a teacher, lol?

>They're highly similar degrees, and most end up working alongside one another anyway.

WRRRRROOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGG

they are completely different, one is a BS in the school of engineering (CE) the other is in the college of liberal arts. CE requires a shitload more math and actual science, CS is more for code monkeys

Software developer here.

I'm just grateful that I'm not a salesperson.

Forgot the pic needed to go with your post, leaf.

>The epitome of every CS major

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I only have a couple friends who have a higher salary than I do. One is a doctor. One is a lawyer. I make more than most of the lawyers I'm friends with but they are dolts and work for the state.

doesn't mean i cant enjoy programming. it's not only a job for me, i like to do it and its not confined to my job.
i provide a service to society. that nice app on your phone that does that nice comfortable thing was done by someone like me. so was the thing you first see when turning on your phone, computer, nowadays even your tv.

this

Seriously. Can't think of many jobs that would be worse than that.

>make well over 6 figures doing work you enjoy
>able to comfortably support your Asian trad wife and beautiful children
>have stability in the home and a family proud of you

Yeah, STEMfags BTFO

what shitty school do you go to where CS is a liberl arts degree?

>computer science degree
>college of liberal arts

Try again.

I've never seen a computer science program that isn't in the College of Science and Mathematics (or the given university's equivalent thereof).

I just stated earlier that I'm an engineer. So I do coding work for an energy company that provides energy to thousands of homes, and those systems save millions of dollars per year. Without energy, it is a rather cold existence in Canada.

So yes, I'm providing value to society and I have plans to also work for a Uranium company.

Is this really your argument?

daddy what's a microcontroller

there was literally a thread on here not long ago about some american being H1BED.COM.
he was working on a bank app; that implies having a degree in my book.

to me writing scalable web servers is not easy. then again, I haven't really tried.
I'm currently working on a low-latency game server, and that is a tough one.

Well, I do coding work for a health care company that saves mirrions of lives. Who is doing more good now, fella?!

Is this company Epic?

H1BED.COM got a chuckle out of me :D

Does it matter?

good luck on your programming projects, friend

how about you guys actually look at course catalogs that are not CSE or CE?

almost all colleges put pure CS in their CLAS programs, not their school of engineering programs

the same goes with pure math degrees. just because it has the word science in its title doesnt meant shit.

> that implies having a degree in my book.
why?

No, but I been to their campus for certification and we work with them a lot. Good fucking god is their campus amazing.

If we aren't measuring pricks by salary what else are we supposed to use?

>tfw STEM is a guaranteed $150,000 job in my area

Techies got it made in current year

> tried coding
> it's too hard
> even python is just too fucking hard for me
> javascript is black magic
> better call programmers who have higher IQ than me dumb losers
> haha that will show them
> get back to work manual labor for 5 bucks an hour
> die from drug overdose cuz you live in the worst shithole in the world

This is school dependent. At my university you earned a CSE degree, comp sci and engineering, but it's basically a math degree.

Have heard its improved a bit.

Are you at Epic, m8?

Only nine years as an outlier try hard.

Attorneys hit 115k as a median salary. They don't bust ass, they bill hourly. They are lower intelligence too.

If you don't have a licensure or union wall protecting your profession then you are working harder for less money. This is a simple fact.

Python is legit the most fun language ever tho. I want it to be the standard.

any good jobs you can get with a math degree?

You're dead wrong. I did my undergrad at Purdue, the only difference was CEs had to take Calc 3 and their specific classes were more hardware oriented in contrast to application/theory oriented courses in the CS program that covered the same topics. You need to stop talking about things you have no idea about. You look like a fucking retard.

I worked through UW at their campus, it is certainly a sight to behold. Easy to get lost though, kind of a downside.

Nurses make $500k in the midwest?

and just for proof I even looked up some degrees for you, how generous of me

(CS)
catalog.hartford.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=14&poid=3245

(CE)
catalog.hartford.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=12&poid=3004&returnto=951

in this case the CE degree requires over 40 more credits

you can earn a CSE degree, but Im talking about CE degree

used to be the route that you could go to college for a BA in CS that only took 2 years, these are the people who are getting replaced by H1B's

>I want it to be the standard.
kys

this

Hello, Prabeep

Achievements. Easy answer.

One of the original inventors of streaming services had his patent ripped by a patent lawyer and the value provided to society was on the tunes of trillions of dollars. He wasn't paid a cent for it.

The inventor of social media had his ideas stolen and out popped FB as well as other largely successful social media companies.

talking about CS, not CSE or CE

lol, most people on this board dont even know the difference between the majors, and they still argue about it like they know what they are talking about.

>Let's compare a BA to a BS as if the BA was a BS
Now you're just being intellectually dishonest. kys

>Reddit

dear god no

There were only a few of them that got that high. It obviously means they worked a fuck ton of overtime, but it would sure be nice to even have that opportunity rather than be a salaryfag.

My whole point is that YOU CAN get a BA in CS, and a lot of people did, and now those are the ones being replaced by poos who actually were in school for more than 2 years

that's a B.A degree you fucking retard

my CS degree is a B.S Degree

>that school only has Calc 1 as math req

i have to go all the way up to difff eq for my math reqs.

retard you are my frend

see
now go bag to gagging on dick you fag, or maybe even better, read peoples fucking posts for once.

/r/wallstreetbets is actually entertaining. i also like to complain about niggers on my local city sub

HEY KIKE, WHY DIDN'T YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU PATHETIC CRETIN?

>Comfort is making six figures a year and bragging about it????? Look at everyone who's claiming they do nothing all day and get paid for it. Programmers make it well known that they arent working hard, but hardly working. You're all lazy kikes.

You can make an average salary in live very comfortably, fuck off

>oy vey I need to make 15k shekels a month or I'm not comfortable and have no incentives :'(
fucking pathetic sub human

Woah, what's up with the Python hate?

I'm a self-taught, what's the downside of it?

Which is the better major, civil engineering or electrical engineering?

Electrical stuff is pretty EZ at the low level but I've seen some of the higher level theoretical stuff and it makes my eyes bleed. Civil engineering on the other hand seems more like a generalized, "overview" of the building process kind of major

>catalog.hartford.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=14&poid=3245

You posted the B.A. degree.
Here's the B.S. degree:

catalog.hartford.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=14&poid=3244

It requires more credits. Not as many as CE, but, I just wanted to point that out.

shut the fuck up

Neither, just do whatever meme CS degree your school offers. That's literally the only place jobs are right now.

i didnt respond because I thought your post was obvious low quality bait. but now I see you were serious, lol

why wouldnt I want to make more money if I can? your argument is retarded

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOW HOW TO READ!?!?!?
see man this is a bad day for pol, my god reddit has sunk its barbs deep.

electrical engineering will bring you the most job opportunities and you usually get paid more than civil

all engineering majors are challenging but EE is one of the hardest

banking

You got BTFO and have resorted to backpedaling to try to save face. Everyone can see what you're doing. You're not clever.

Elon Musk turned from dirt poor to almost half billionaire to billionaire in his 20s through coding 10-12 hours per day

It's easy to write, so people who learned C get mad about it.

wow even the B.S degree is shitty

>no pure probability class
>no Algorithms class
>no Compiler class
>only have to take Calc 1
>you can take algebra based physics over calculus based

this school IS SHIT

nice for small things that aren't critical, terrible for any medium-sized project
i would use python for a telegram or any other IM service bot, but no more than that

When you make more money, you pay more in taxes, you support more the kikes and pay for niggers welfare.

But you don't care about that because you get your materialist consumer coping every two weeks when you get to buy your "nice things" like new anime figurines with your "6 figures"

I know you're a kike because the original post was about COMFORT, now you ask

>oy vey oy gevalt whats wrong with wanting to make MORE goy?

>genious

you sound like a looser who can't do a hard day's work.

any serious job, medical doctor, lawyer, airline pilot, electrical engineer, fuck man, anything where you're young and working you're going to have to work fucking hard.

I did the 10-16 hours a day of coding when I was in my 20's and early 30's, now I'm 35 in a few months and I just made VP of a fortune 100.

Work hard, keep picking your self up, pick a field you can kick ass at.

what do you learn in a compiler class?

>>the technology sector is the largest expanding sector. they need coders. companies are getting so desperate for coders they import poos
>believing this meme

Prabeep would literally talk about python every single fucking day at work. Either talk about strip clubs or python. Nothings wrong with it. Just hoping to reconnect with my dear Prabeep.

Maybe a CRNA or NP which both require graduate degrees and years of experience. No RN makes 500k/yr.

>t. PA-C

a lot of the work electrical engineers do gets obfuscated in the actual job. you are rarely ever going to be in a situation were you are going to, for instance, solve a differential equation for capacitor discharge.

how am I exactly, explain to me. because the way I see it my original point is that a shitload of people got these piss poor 2 year BA degree or no degree at all and are now wondering why they are getting replaced by Indians who have 4 year BS degrees.

when mommy and daddy stop paying for your gas money come back to me about why makeing more money for less effort is bad.

The reality is that you'll forget the majority of what you learned a month after your final anyway.

how do compilers work and how to build a compiler

the fact that Hartford doesn't offer algorithms is sad. That's like essential CS stuff

I'm not in "I.T." OP fag. I am a Systems guy that works in the Silicon Valley.

Oh, as VP, I basically do nothing all day except tell manager's what to do. Tell other people to collect data and make some slides for the board of directors etc...

Also, when you look at some of the greatest inventors of our time, Tesla and Newton in particular, they provided more value to society than anyone here ever could over the course of 200 years. By all accounts by your measurement of success they should have been the richest men in existence. But you have people like John D Rockefeller who owned over 90% of the oil in America while he was alive.

Holy shit you're dumb

Stuff most people will never do after the class ends. I'm sure it's great for people who want to be legitimate computer SCIENTISTS who get research jobs or whatever. If you want to be a coder, there's probably no real benefit.

exactly, and now the people who got these degrees are being replaced by fully taught indians, and are now bitching about it

Soon as I heer a NEET/neckbeard refer to "IT" I know that he has no idea what he's talking about on anything tech related.

No thanks, I'd rather design or build functional real world shit than code some kind of lame ass website.

At it's worst, is EE harder than like theoretical 5D math bullshit? How much stuff do you have to keep track of in your head to succeed at a 4 yr EE degree? EE seems to be to STEM degrees what STEM degrees are to liberal arts degrees. How challenging exactly is it?

nice argument kike

everyone who isn't you, thats a good goy funding the system, is living with mommy and daddy

kys

ppl like you are hilarious and are the reason why CS is a booming industry

you guys are the codemonkeys of the tech world. just because you can code hello world in a 100 different languages doesnt make u a computer scientist. You WILL be replaced by pajeet cuz you dont know how to implement a binary tree or quicksort. FAGGOT

From experience: different types of programming languages (not at the level of C++ vs Java, but functional vs object oriented for example), different ways of parsing, context-free grammars and applications of them, model checking, and how the compiler transforms high level statements into low level assembly code.

>EE is to STEM what STEM is to Lib Arts

False.

Essential CS is worthless in the real world. It's all framework memorization and knowing how to navigate the various stacks you / your clients are working with.

your life must be very sad, poorfag

>trust fund baby
hahahahahahahaha
im laughing and im a trust fundie too. im just not so pathetic i brag about it. kill yourself, worthlesssssssss.

a lot of engineering in general requires more critical thinking than actual memory, I have really shit memory but I manage.

as for how hard it is, its a lot of work. asssignments and projects pile up and take time. if you are decent at math, and are curious about science, you should be fine.

>im just not so pathetic i brag about it
>im laughing
>and im a trust fundie too
>im a trust fundie
>too
>i dont brag about it

>for capacitor discharge
Natural response can be solved analytically, the solution is exponential function.

this 100%

>why am I being laid off
>because you only have a 2 year degree and pajeet here is smarter than you and has a full degree
>wow kike, all you care about is saving money.

Where user, going to graduate in Electrical Engineering, need to look for jobs.

>hurr laughing at the braggart retard is bragging too
nice logic your sheltering really shows nigga. kys bub

how do you think that exponential is derived dummy?

Shit memory, fapping a lot to porn huh? So you got serious brain fog.You gotta do Nofap no PMO for 90 days or longer.

>At it's worst, is EE harder than like theoretical 5D math bullshit? How much stuff do you have to keep track of in your head to succeed at a 4 yr EE degree? EE seems to be to STEM degrees what STEM degrees are to liberal arts degrees. How challenging exactly is it?

I'm not an EE major but I've taken 5 EE classes.

The classes build upon each other and the math gets really messy sometimes...especially if you take a control systems class.

in math classes, math problems are designed to be short and clean. in EE classes, the problems are practical which often results is long tedious math.

I haven't taken them, but I've been told the hardest classes are digital communications and Emag.

brainlet

>Besides all of these internet meme people will stay incel until 35
so what
programming is so much more interesting than women

no i played hockey for 7 years and got 4 concussions

honestly ive seen the math reqs for engineers

i have to take the exact classes for my cs degree math req and honestly they weren't even hard

engineers are brainlets

but to be a good engineer requires creativity

>literally never tried at all in my entire time in education except for a couple of weeks revising before exams each summer
>got a msc in computer science
>earn £40k in my 3rd year as a programmer
>will probably reach £100k within 10 years
>enjoy life
>have wide social circle
>have intimate relationships with many women
>have many hobbies both at and away from computers

Don't you concern yourself with me user, I'm doing just fine.

You need to be a little smarter than merely a graduate to do that sort of work.

>the alpha males of society!

What? Are your beloved alpha males athletes?

You want them running your country and in your ass or something?

>Besides all of these internet meme people will stay incel until 35, when stacey and her 4 kids need a beta supporter. That's what's happened to basically every IT monkey I've known.

Huh, that's weird most I know are married and have kids before they hit 30.

There are a lot of weird men in all careers, brogrammers are just more prominent because it's weird men that make a lot more money.

one of the better threads that I have seen on Cred Forums recently.

I = C*dV/dt is a capacitor equation, you put it into your circuit and form the equation. Since there's the derivative, an equation will be differential.

yah, that was my whole point

Try Doctors, Scientists, Firefighters, Millitary Officers, PHYSICAL engineers, NURSES, EMERGENCY RESPONSE TECHNIANS, POLICE OFFICERS, TEACHERS

YOU WILL ROT AT YOUR PC FOR LIFE.

In any social circle you are viewed as a a complete freak of nature. No sane human wants to stare at a screen for 8 hours + per day. These people are not sane, and continue all their free time at the PC, doing "research"

>Huh, that's weird most I know are married and have kids before they hit 30.
Yes and they look like pic related

Can you niggers have Audi stop making parts in China. Fueling / sensor issues on the new TTRS/RS3 are fucking annoying.

Rip

So harder than the typical CS job? Graduated with dude who didn't understand for loops as a senior. Lands job at IBM :|

This is some cooked spaghet, what pasta did you use?

whats wrong with sales person?

Why do only some of those get to be all in caps? More emphasis on teachers than doctors or military officers?

Do you travel in those social circles often?

customers

I think they're just afraid of social interaction. Talking to strangers is scary! :(

Nothing is wrong with them as people. I would just find that job to be a nightmare. Just like I'm sure many people would think the same of mine.

This type of thing is rife in 21st century academia. The courses are designed for people to pass them, not for actual learning. Degrees are becoming more worthless with each passing year. I didn't have a fucking clue about shit when I got my bachelor's degree and only knew a little bit more after I got my master's degree. But it got me in the door at my first job and that's when I actually started learning how to program.

If I could go back and start again I wouldn't waste my time with university, this is what I would do instead.

>leave school at 16
>get a job at mcdonald's or some shit
>learn to code in my spare time, only a few hours a week, nothing major
>save some money while living with parents for a couple of years
>go on a coding camp
>by 18 get my foot in the door at any company that will let me code for them
>work my way up from there

I'm on £40k at 26 but I think I would've been here a few years earlier, and without the student loans, if I'd taken that path instead.

No I added those after I wrote the sentence later in caps.

I mean...what type of sales job are we even talking about? Car salesman? If you think the only reason someone wouldn't want to do that for a living is because strangers are scary, you are actually dumber than the average nigger.

bad idea, thats how you get replaced with a poo

Not really, experience matters more than anything. I knew a CTO without any degree, but he had 10 years exp

>he fell for the CS meme

>he does not realize that companies employ engineers, and mathfags to program instead of CS faggots.

Also, you get replaced by poo's when you don't stay current or keep learning the new meme of the month

Yeah, all the enterprise jobs are switching to the new flavor of the month every few weeks.

Work at big name company when you are young and don't mind grinding away. When you get sick of that, go work some shitty enterprise job where you hardly work and don't have to learn anything new.

>Doctors, Scientists

Spend a lot a time at computer screens too

>Firefighters

just normal dudes what

>Millitary Officers

yeah die for your corporate overlords while your wife fucks someone else

>PHYSICAL engineers

also spend a lot of time at computers

>NURSES

honest work, but just a lot of retard wrangling and shit cleaning

>EMERGENCY RESPONSE TECHNIANS

what

>POLICE OFFICERS

just normal dudes

>TEACHERS

libcucks

The biggest asian/white interracial marriage group I see are military fucks with their stupid warbrides.

I like learning though, I don't want to become stagnant

Absolute bullshit, friendo. I went for a couple of job interviews recently and they didn't even ask about my academic history, they were only interested in my employment history. It's completely irrelevant once you have a couple of years experience.

Ah, well then definitely keep it up. It will be good for your carer. I've been doing it long enough to not really enjoy it that much anymore. Moved on to trying to learn new things outside programming.

x2. I think I only have one or two coworkers who went to decent schools. Still have coworkers getting interviews at Big-N companies. The university doesn't mean shit after you get experience.

Doctors and scientists dont spend near that much time

saving lives running into burning building, no biggie

no one said they have to fight for kikes

not all engineers have to spend 10hrs at a pc

nurses can make 80k+ a year, you are a greedy loser kike

EMS people are under paid but highly respected by non pol autists

teachers in modern times are libcucks, you gen z consumer kike faggot.

University doesn't mean shit anywhere in the tech world if you know how to get, and pass, the technical interview

>firefighers police officers just normal dudes

wow soicuck please stop posting. we get it, you want to sit on your ass and spend 10 hours coding some faggy widget. Stop bashing legitimate real professions that have existed for millennia, just because you want to do no physical work and alt+tab off of cuck porn when your boss walks by.

You are a bitter dude.

If it makes you feel better, I applied to be a cop but was rejected because of my record. I think I would have been a better police officer than coder.

while I agree with you about experience, the unfortunate truth is that most employers dont care. they will 9 times out of 10 take the degree over the non degree, even if the degree has a little experience. atleast that has been my experience

What kind of dumb shit did you get into, user?

>Doctors
Most major healthcare facilities and hospitals are makeing a serious effort lately to go digital, this is why things like EPIC exist.

>no one said they have to fight for kikes
just stop, you are not going to convince anyone to make less money because of some retarded moral high ground

spoiler alert, you pay tax on everything you buy, so unless you are makeing your house out fo thatch and clothes from cotton that you grew yourself you are just as much of the problem

Very much depends. The technical interview(and soft skills) will separate the two more than the degree IMO.

I have a degree but it's not CS/CE related, hasn't held me back. I just worked on portfolio projects and stuff, I'm also shit at some fundamentals. Definite code monkey, but I live in a tech hub where the start-ups really just need code monkeys for most things.

Nothing too major really. Was from one night in high school. Underage drinking, battery, resisting arrest. Was a moron and didn't disclose it on my application.

This.

DO NOT GET A COMP SCI OR SOFTWARE ENG DEGREE.

Do electrical eng or comp eng and learn in-demand languages and structures online.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Except you willfully do it and have no problem doing it kike. A tleast I recognize to problem and try to enable less.

You openly enable more because of things you have shilled for like; more comfort, more money, more useless anime figurines, etc.

And by fundamentals, I mean if you asked me to invert a binary tree on a white board or something similar I'd be useless.

hiring practices and demand are far different. dont apply your own experience living in the UK to america

>I have a degree but it's not CS/CE related,
thats why, you have a degree. most people who set up interviews and manage hiring on the low level are not even people who know anything about the job they are hiring for, they just know their boss told them to look for x y and z on your resume.

I used to get calls all the time because I would just put the word oscilloscope on my res, and hr and online algorithms would flag it

so you dont pay tax or buy anything?

>I'm a fucking loser who only met other losers
>maybe shit can roll downhill
lol okay kid. I'm 20 with a 53,000 salary, in the marines part time and own a home.
Tell me more you loser, literally laughing at your "life"

you actually spent time to make that post

I'm a loser NEET that smokes weed all day and I'm 23

How do I get a job? I have two years of college but then I dropped out so I means nothing. If I go back what should I do that easy for someone that's lazy with average IQ.

I worked at a movie theater and a corner store for less than a month years ago. I'm 23 btw..

Can any computer Wizz geniuses help me here?

Do some kind of business degree and then get a masters

help yourself, stop smoking drugs so often and actually apply yourself you loose.

Are you joking?

This pisses me off more than anything.
You can literally just buy rosetta stone and learn a language in a year.

Meanwhile soyboys whine they don't have the time to invest every night, they can't afford it, etc.. yet they spend 1-2 hours playing fucking vidya erryday with a fat steam library and an expensive gaming pc.

Just a complete lack of drive, they'll delude themselves into believing they're victims and not responsible for their conditions.

No. I literally have a friend who went to an average school, got a business degree, got a masters, and then became a VP at 26. He didn't even really have a connection to exploit, but he was willing to live in flyover country and it paid off.

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MASTER RACE COMING THROUGH, STEP ASIDE.

Copied it from here

Where can I find this drive yo speak of

>companies are getting so desperate for coders they import poos in the thousands and even hire self taught coders fresh from highschool and offer them decent wages

I really hope no one actually believes this.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa

Honestly if not for CS, what the fuck else IS THERE TO DO THAT ISNT JSUT AS SHIT OR WORSE?

Business? TERRIBLE

Finance? OFFICE POLITICS

any liberal arts? LOL

Physics? JOB WHERE

The only other thing is mathematics, but I and most others are too dumb for that

Engineering, retard.

I'd probably want to go into a trade if I wasn't a programmer.

>Business? TERRIBLE

only if you're ugly/autistic/incel

>Finance? OFFICE POLITICS
reserved for kikes

>any liberal arts? LOL
Reserved for women and sjw and minorities

>Physics or Maths
Reserved for non brainlets

Well shit, looks like only CS applies for you, retard.

>engineering

Just as shit as CS, except with more autism

Most engineering disciplines are pretty shit tier at the moment. Saturated as fuck.

lol bud you are so fucking wrong

do CE, EE is most saturated IMO

CE is the most saturated right now lmao
t. assistant of the Engineering Academic Advisor
I would recommend, Civil/Electrical/Computer/Mechanical
Even with the heavy saturation of CE, it really is in demand.

Then why is every other Uber driver some kind of non-cs engineer?

I'm starting to think Ted Kazinsky was right (not the bombing part feds, easy there). Technology in the consumerist sphere has not made our lives better, in fact it has made it measurably worse. We substitute community with social media and we atomize from each other. These nerds in Silicone Valley think they're changing the world when in reality they're forging the chains of our mental prison.

What's your job faggot? You jealous we don't have to work hard cause we know how to use computers ?

Sage btw

whoa edgy

Because Engineering has evolved. It's no longer a one man team of autism, the projects have become larger and you have to be intelligent but also conduct yourself properly in social/team situations.
Computer Engineers have a hard time mostly with that, I've come to detest these degenerates. I don't care how """smart""" they are they are socially inept insects.

nah man you're just a low iq loser that does get paid 6 figures to watch cuck porn in between reddit tabs

an art form is unironically one of the best things to study now, automation is in the future for a lot of jobs, until someone makes the PicassoBot-5000 an art field is actually a safe bet if you're good at it

>we know how to use computers
literally every underage knows how to do that.
you aren't special, leaf.

This Monday is a holiday you fucking child, plenty of us actual adults don't have to work. You on the other hand should probably finish your homework for tomorrow instead of posting on Cred Forums.

Underrated

marketfags shouldn't ever get a day off

Please wear your Trump shirt if you're out in the Silicon Valley. I promise you'll see me wearing mine in the morning hours when I run.

nice try mr shekleberg

tech is not that hard anons:
you know physics 1?
yeah, that's called algebra 2...
If we all read books: we'd all code, but we don't
and someone needs to code this crap or NU($H($B08H)*FB(HF)nujdnjknjdkfnvjkdfnjk00010010101011110100000000101000000000000000010011111
you know what I'm sayin?

Last I heard they were developing programs that could create their own art/music and it was pretty decent. Art is by no means safe. Music especially, since a fucking chess AI could probably compose better music than the most popular nogtunes.

Are you upset that Hindus are smarter than you? It's okay maybe one day they'll give you the affirmative action

Fuck zuckerturd. I am in Tech and work in the Silicon Valley. There's a lot of us, most prefer to stay underground, but not me.

It's an exciting time to be a Trump supporter and also working in the Silicon Valley.

is this true?

can i actually reveal my powerlevel in silicon valley?

It's true for me. I don't want to live like a pussy. The butthurt faces I see when they spot my Trump shirt is priceless !! Fuck 'em.