So what will happen to guns now?

So what will happen to guns now?

They're not going anywhere, why?.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

Nothing, it's the same song and dance every time. Mass shooting > media outrage > calls for gun control > everybody forgets about it until the next time

wew lad also double-checked

I'm really curious to see where it is 10 years from now. They'll eventually pass something, I wonder if we'll see a rash of Ruby Ridge-like incidents once it does, which the media will cover like you'd expect.

They'll pass another version of Bill Clinton's assault weapons ban, but this time it won't have an expiration date. And it won't be enough, they'll continue to push for more.

I was listening to NPR the other day and the Jewish Satanic faggot expert they had on was all about
>Well, you know, these used to be banned!
>We could just ban them again!

The absolute absence of intellectuality among the pseudo-intellectuals.

Just relax.
Nothing will happen.
(except for mayby California and NY which are always trying to cuck themselves)

Even in Norway there was a suggestion from a youth political party to allow Concealed Carry a couple of days ago.

guns will be around longer than us.

And what about the millions of AR-15's already in the hands of law abiding citizens? Confiscation?

The people who would have to do the confiscating know better than to try.

Nothing.
Well, I mean, probably nothing. Republicans love to cuck and this is a midterm year. Best thing gun grabber will get is maybe a hint of an assault weapon ban. The 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere.

Absolutely nothing. Slave states that already have gungrabbers will pass some legislation, but nothing will be done on the federal level.
The reason why is that, even though the voices calling for gun control are loud, they are still few. There are CONSIDERABLY more people who want to retain the 2nd amendment. It's simply easier to call for change than it is to call for a continuation of the status quo.

I'd like to believe it but at the same time I think if an Australia type forced confiscation occurred, most owners would comply. Conservative minded people are much more willing to abide by the rule of law.

That would be like banning Jesus and Christianity.
Watch the heads spin in a heartbeat.

I think it's pretty well the line in the sand for most people who actually care about having a gun in the first place. As with the 1933 gold confiscation, you got a handful of dumbasses who complied and too many people who told them to stick it where the sun don't shine to enforce.

sales are going to fucking skyrocket

85% of Americans believe that gun control should be more strict or remain as-is. Only 14% of Americans believe gun laws should be less strict. 47% believe laws should be more-strict.

Nothing will happen.

Once Trump drops to 3% hate rate he gets automatically impeached.