>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-ChYbgI8YFk
youtube.com/watch?v=JqpnF6mvIFM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z03ZShJv9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=yhNHRLBS8fE
youtube.com/watch?v=GasEjHOx4Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=9bS-nx4L6hw
youtube.com/watch?v=CPu0s1x1hdU
youtube.com/watch?v=8k5ftzw0ADU
youtube.com/watch?v=sYCpsQCsb-w
my.mixtape.moe/ztxuas.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yW9tNm5xTfg
youtube.com/watch?v=vBLrargEVsw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27837574/
nature.com/articles/srep14466
youtube.com/watch?v=eMU-zSQit7k
youtube.com/watch?v=n38Qxi7TVWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime

More points
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

When is Steve1989 vs Reviewbrah?

who the fuck this joy bitch lads, pls

ONE DAY TINY
TICK
TOCK
ENJOY YOUR NEW TWITTER WHILE YOU CAN

Some Infowars lady that is anti-vaccine.

Threadly reminder

being weeb and being flat earther the same
they both really smart things

why do you lie to yourself user

What's the Sunday bloodsport schedule?

Why is this Joy lady still going?

>Andy at the bottom

FUCK lads, he's too strong. How do we defeat them my dudes? We can't let the Salt-Kikes get away with this

I'm not gay but if I were I'd let Steve ram by boipucci.

Ichigo fags are kidding theirselves

Actually, Andy is so far up he crossed the entire universe and ended up back at the bottom of the list.

why is every /ibs/ thread full of aqua
why is Joy still on kumite

Tried it out, didn't really have much of an effect at the levels of desaturation I was willing to go to, since at a certain point you are giving up too much for making it easier to read. Alternatively I could drop the shadow and turn down the glow and go full retard with the saturation, thus making the background more vibrant along with changing the colour of Lawrence's skin and making the text more readable.

Tactical nuke incoming! It's over

fpbp

>I'm smart I turn off the oven knowing I'd forget about it
That's some legitimate 10/10 pro-stoner shit

Lol who the fuck is this woman and what is she talking about?

Take the Todd pill

When did you realize that alt right are right wing sjws and that liberalists will save the western culture?

is this the future of bloodsports lads

i dont like it

i just dont care about this woman at all

He has his own tier, he is not worse than 02.

>Implying you aren't bullying Andy
I bet you kick puppies too

is the goblin in the family guy shirt Sargon's 56%er father?

What's the ultimate purpose of IBS?

the absolute state of blood sports

I hope you faggots thumbs down and paypigs keep their cash tonight. Warski is going to fucking suck.

tonight's going to be the lowest point of bloodsports yet

Purpose?
no purpose just entertainment

>the absolute state of bloodsports after that Jim video
the shark has been jumped boys

watching skeptics crash and burn. Right now just waiting on sargoy to make another move. He keeps getting bullicided

I'd like to see Tommy C go at it with the bloodsports. I would also like to add that in one of his live streams he stated that he was friends with Kraut, and wasn't going to talk about him when the whole endeavor started with the discord server. I used to watch Tommy when he did hockey discussion live streams, then he stopped, and now it's just a drama conjuring channel. Interesting how YouTube has become such a small sphere that all these people eventually become connected in someway.

Well we gonna see how this small SJW project will come out.

>Implying I would bully my: if I was gay husbando
Indeed, I'm going to skip this night of bloodsport. I don't care about whatever this shit is about
(you)

>Warski is going to fucking suck.
Hopefully JF livens it up

Also, you never know if you're going to get a guest appearance on IBS so fingers crossed

As someone new to IBS, what should i start by watching?

I couldn't listen to that woman for more than 5 seconds. I don't even know what her deal is or who the other guy is either.

After the Skeptics then what?

It's Sargon's only white friend

Ryan Dawson is going to school Halsey

why am i meant to care what some random says about some random woman

what the fuck are andy and JF thinking

dumb frogposter

sargon vs spencer

ur ma n da r gay lad ha owned

Start with the kraut Saga of Mister Metokur video, then spencer and sorgoy stream, then you're free to watch whatever you want

My first was Sargon v Spencer and it got me addicted

what

warski isn't popular enough to get much set up

This.

no u

no u

uno

is tonight going to be worth watching?

Who cares? Sperging incel racist vs sperging incel racist. Worthless. The intellectual equivalent of some backyard Alabama wrestling circuit.

>1 post by this id/

hmmmm

Go to kronos channel

youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

I highly recommend this funny videos.

> Nick vs jew
youtube.com/watch?v=-ChYbgI8YFk
youtube.com/watch?v=JqpnF6mvIFM

> Vee + Failure + Tonka raiding MIlo Yiannopolus stream (extremelt funny)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z03ZShJv9jM

> Andy beign transformed in a meme in real time
youtube.com/watch?v=yhNHRLBS8fE

> Andy vs SLPC. Are he and Tonka banned from Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=GasEjHOx4Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=9bS-nx4L6hw

> Tonka and Failure roasting a Matt the soy boy
youtube.com/watch?v=CPu0s1x1hdU

> Vee and Liberalist BTFO in the Kumite
youtube.com/watch?v=8k5ftzw0ADU

> Kumite trashing Vadim
youtube.com/watch?v=sYCpsQCsb-w

Kumite has INSANE amount of good moments, it's a shame that the show it's like 9 hours long and making cut videos of the best parts would be hard as hell.

>be Braving Ruin
>be a literal 56% mutt
>support a group of people who would want to forcefully deport you from your home country at best and kill you for being a mixed-race abomination at worst

Is he dumb or a masochist?

Definitely just dumb.

>be concern troll
>push same false premises every thread
>every time get explained to you that ethnostate does not mean 100% white or kill all nonwhites
>come in the next thread shilling the same bullshit

Are you a member of the long-nose tribe, by any chance?

who is joy sparkles?

>56% mutt
>100% real human bean

Nobody knows, but JF has done a lot of research, so he must think it is worth our time.

well it's 6pm est. Where the fuck is andy?

If you don't want to start forcefully deporting all nonwhites then why do I see self-described "alt-righters" literally say that they do on a regular basis?

You need to factor in approx 30 minutes for him to smoke his bowls

>Andy Warski
>on time

my.mixtape.moe/ztxuas.webm

>be kike
>go to daily stormer
>pretend pic-related is 100% serious

How does this make you feel, IBS?

>If you don't want to start forcefully deporting all nonwhites then why do I see self-described "alt-righters" literally say that they do on a regular basis?
Many people huddle under the 'alt-Right' umbrella while having different policies. There is no unanimous 'alt-Right' political ideology

>my.mixtape.moe/ztxuas.webm
kek, I was hoping Jim was going to include this version rather than the raw audio in the video

Israel did nothing wrong! Israel is based! I love Israel!

at least they are white

Is this fucking faggot ever on time?! It's unprofessional.

do i have time for a shower boys

JF should take over desu

yes

This is why someone will take Warski's place as #1 hoster, he's mediocre at best. Sometimes he doesn't even show up

has anyone else seen Vee breaking down?
I think him and Sargon are mentally losing it.
It's like we guided them into a concrete cell, shut the door and we're pumping audio shitposts at full blast on speakers for 24 hours at them

They have to keep up the illusion it’s an online catfight instead of a red pill dispensary.

I'm not taking that from the Daily Stormer, I'm taking it from Youtube comments, TRS forums, etc. These people make up the majority of the "alt-right".

he's a low IQ shitskin, what do you expect.

He pushed it back to 6:30, only 20 minutes left.

What is he a mix of? I haven't been watching these long.

Of all the e-celebs that Cred Forums and Cred Forums has fucked with over the past decade, only someone as arrogant as Sargon would think they could face the wrath head-on. What did he think was going to happen?

Yeah, Andy is on Moor Rape Baby time. He is luck JF Goebbels is there to wipe his infantile ass.

Portuguese
Warski is not important in IBS he just hosts the streams

Nothing can stand in the way of his principles that cannot be understood by mere shitposters.

it's poetic justice since he used Cred Forums for ages to do unpaid video research for him, uses memes from Cred Forums all the time while denying he comes here plus the kekistan shit.

Thanks neighbour. That's surprising.

>There is no unanimous 'alt-Right' political ideology
Alright, white nationalists. And that's the most common opinion I see on certain corners of the internet.

WATCH CRP INSTEAD!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yW9tNm5xTfg

>while denying he comes here
tbf that's not true, he's admitted to lurking in /IBS/

people talk shit. imagine my shock.
this is just concern trolling. I'm assuming you're either 56% or a jew.

His videos are comfy.

He probably did more damage than to Cred Forums than anyone else with his forced memes and advertisement of Cred Forums to reddit

Yup. That fat fuck ruined gamergate by making it "#notyourshield ethics in vidya journalism" bullshit and then spent all of 2016 into 2017 trying to sabotage Cred Forums by co-opting and subverting our memes. Especially ruining kek with his kekistan shit. And he deliberately made that cringey as fuck to associate it with us and ruin kek. Fuck that cunt.

shit guys... i thought it was just memes but sargon is taking it way too far. we're done for.

that's pretty accurate actually

>Another stream with this whore
Who is this person and why should we care

Apparently /ourguy/ is a nazi, we did it leddit
Be kind to your best ally you faggot

oh wait nevermind I'm getting confused
although I think he's probably stopped by in these threads on one or more occasions

>Alright, white nationalists. And that's the most common opinion I see on certain corners of the internet.
Okay, well there is no unanimous strategy for what to do with non-whites in the context of a white ethnostate. To many, a white ethnostate simply means a permanent white majority and permanent white european culture. It doesn't necessarily imply 100% pure Bavarian genotype

Waiting room is open - get in here lads

Wrong screenshot

what are these? the color of the superchats or something?

Does anyone have the full version of this image?

Engaging in a shit post war is not the approach Sargon and the rest want to take.

>no Ryan Dawson or Cultured Thug
>Jordan Peterson at top
yeah no

Jim has an Asian girlfriend, so if he sides with the "Nazis" then he's siding with the people who want to deport his girlfriend.

Not sure why Jim is so hellbent on cucking to these people.

Hey Braving

Knock Sargoy down to retarded

We've literally been over this last thread, you fucking kike. Fuck off.

Why is the best/highest at the bottom?

Asians are the reserve white people, get woke

You didn't "go over" anything, all you did was call me a kike and then say "fuck off". Explain to me how people like Jim and Braving aren't advocating against their own interests.

>that jawline.

dude, we aren't going to deport Jim or John Derbyshire.

I have the facial features of the Hallstat Nordid, the skin tone of the East Nordid, but dark hair and brown eyes

What am I?

Sheratt is a faggot but he's not really wrong about the importance that lead can have on nigger/spics

There is no 'safe level' of lead exposure. Here's a review of the literature:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27837574/

Even those with preschoolers with extremely 'low' levels of lead are still affected.

DNA methylation changes are associated with maternal lead exposure and can be transmitted epigenetically to grandchildren.

nature.com/articles/srep14466

a faggot

>leave for half an hour playing with brother and making a salad
>the stoner still isn't here
nani the fuck?

Kings of Youtube. Push the Overton window our direction.

>tfw too clinically autistic to tell which I look like

late again but do not give the slightest fuck about joy. Warski smokes weed on kumite all day, can only set up a stream with Joy Sparkle because that's what happened to be on while he was there.

Has to be told who to line up next cos he spends all his time arguing about doxing - working hard on that career

>nobody knows who this crazy bitch joy is
>JF set it up
>JF using Andy's platform to try and pick up chicks again

Wtf is it with french dudes, why are they so horny

>clinically autistic
>aqua
Yup, checks out

JF claims he understands reproduction better than almost anyone on the planet

Because he's laughting at le nazis.
He considers the entire shitshow hilarious and does not believe there'll ever be any fairytale ethnostate. Thus he goads you on for his own amusement. Wake up sheeple.

Then what are you going to do with them? They can't live in the white ethnostate.

I look like the anglo-saxon but im a celt wtf boys

I have an english surname too, weird stuffs

Any of you fags just dare to try and bully my waifu I’ll fakin shank ye cunts.

Surely Romans would have had far higher lead levels in their bodies than modern niggers?
Yet they were able to completely dominate Europe, Anatolia, the Levant and N Africa with their Empire, creating immense constructions, baths, Temples, fortifications, aqueducts while maintaining an advanced political, legal and administrative system...
Lead is definitely bad shit, but it doesn't explain black criminality effectively on it's own.
Poor whites must be subjected to similar levels yet have far lower violent crime...

>look like subnordid, but have a Hebrew surname

Your waifu a shit

they literally can, or they can fuck off to the diverse enclaves

The magic land does not have to be 100% white, a supermajority will suffice. Thus no need for deporting everybody.

>Hebrew surname

Yes I did go over this. In the previous thread where I actually dealt with your questions in good faith, and yet here you are pushing the same bullshit over again.

damn the gorid dude looks exactly like your average Pole

She's low IQ waifu for low IQ people

*smug chuckle* sounds like you are cucking out mate

Turn off the VPN, Sargon.

Them are fighting words, I’m getting my fucking katana right now, I suggest you watch your back.

It's a Hebrew name, but it comes from English ancestors.

You don't want to literally send 60 million jews on a holocaust roller coaster? Are you cucking to MY morality, user?

we're live

>niggers can't swim
>niggers don't like the cold
>deporting people is mean!
Why don't we just establish an ethno-state on Antarctica? It's a landmass larger than the continental US that is untapped and rich with resources. How much is an oil tanker? We just need to buy one of those and fill it with resources to get us started and weapons and we can do it.

I'm not! I just want to have my small asian gf... Is that so wrong?
Or we could gas them?

Well how the fuck are you going to determine who you're going to deport? You're gonna need to start deporting some people, which means you can never guarantee the safety of these e-celebs and their families/loved ones.

>*snort*
Are you literally cucking to my morality right now? Honestly, I'm disappointed!

how about we gas YOU ye fucking antisocial

>red and black theme on racewarski live now

woah

Andy's new sign looks even more shit than the previous one. Not a single piece is straight.

LIVEU

>youtube.com/watch?v=vBLrargEVsw
>youtube.com/watch?v=vBLrargEVsw

Don't forget the next show on TOOSDAY

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TOP CHAT SHIT? WHY DOES EVERYTHING I TYPE GET HIDDEN? DO THEY WANT ME TO BE THEIR ENEMY?

>Spencer and JF duo

>spencer/jf
>not spencer/enoch

Spencer/jf probably don't even mesh in a lot of their views. I thought it was with Enoch. What is this shit?

Ain’t nothing there nigger we’d all starve.

>Spencer and JF vs el gyppo and sargon-lite
it won't be a battle
it's going to be a slaughter

>Surely Romans would have had far higher lead levels in their bodies than modern niggers?

Source?

So you can't read my links?

>Lead is definitely bad shit, but it doesn't explain black criminality effectively on it's own.

Never stated that it is still important. I also suggest lack of nutritient, lack of sleep...etc

>Poor whites must be subjected to similar levels yet have far lower violent crime...

Wrong, poor white have better condition than blacks overall, pic related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=eMU-zSQit7k
LOL
>30-something year old man debates middleschooler on what the Alt right movement should be.

JF trying to boost his win record you guys.

>You're gonna need to start deporting some people
Why? Can't we just not take in anymore people in addition to paying people to leave?
I'm not... I'm not a cuck...

*Never stated that BUT it still still important

>Ain’t nothing there
Ain't nothing on Luna or Mars either, establishing life on Antarctica is the warmup. There is thermal technology and farming equipment we can use to sustain life inna snow.

>Civil war in the middle of the stream because in the eyes of JF, Spencer is a dirty commie

Joy Sparkles needs to get her mouth filled
This bitch isn't getting fucked good

Who is that bitch talking like a nigger

He was likely baked.

Can i get a quick rundown on this sparkles chick

desu I don't get why so many people talk about colonizing the moon/mars when it makes so much more sense to start colonization of areas we'd typically consider uninhabitable. Middle of deserts, Antarctica, bottom of the ocean, etc.

She is qt. I'd take her out on a proper date.

She does need to get fucked harder so she isn't such a spaz.

You cant call yourself blood sports if you dont have the irony bros on.

002 isn't really for high IQ people either, she's just a wild, lustful beast.

I like talkative girls. You don't need to put as much effort.

Antarctica is the only one that makes sense to me right now considering the need for a land to establish white ethno-state(s) all the resources I'd rather the Chinese didn't get.

>Beardson vs Tara and Lauren Southern
pls

TLDR for someone who wasn't in the last thread?

that fat guy that lifts vs a homosexual

She sounds very sexually frustrated, in my opinion. Craving extreme dominance

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the major countries (US, Russia, etc) already have land claims to Antarctica?

Andy needs to dim the lights in his room for the sign to be more effective.

I was under the impression there was an agreement by all major countries sometime after WWII to all leave Antarctica alone until sometime in the 2030s or something because they didn't want to start WWIII immediately.

What the fuck is this? This is not bloodsports.

At least there's something bright in his room.

When is he coming on?

Keeps concern trolling that ethnostate means 100.00% white and that every single nonwhite or half-breed needs to be gassed. People keep correcting him on this, saying that we only want a stable white majority that looks out for the interest of the white majority (like how israel is only 75% jewish but still a jewish ethnostate). But then he comes to the next thread and starts from square one concern trolling with the same purposeful misconceptions.

Yeah I love a chatty bitch that just goes on and on, it helps my anxiety to have someone who loves to talk around. Like listening to the radio.

Friendly suggestion, never read an interpretation of scientic papers from news medias, whatever their political bias.

They usually misinterpret them.

kek

This is another episode of "white knight JF wants to bone a female guest"

yes, who is she and why do we care?

Does he do debates? I don't even think anyone has ever been willing to fight him on anything.

This is dirty bloodsports. I listened to her on the Kumite. Shit will go down trash TV style.

>all about the defamation of some literal who
my interest is already waning

Yeah that sounds about right.

We need to trigger more global warming so that Antarctica, Northern Canada, and Siberia become more habitable. We use those as huwhite ethnostates and let the niggers living closer to the equator roast alive.

Ok... but what were they saying she did?

ffs this is a shitshow

Who is this whore, and why the hell should we care about her being smeared online? She sounds like a rabid "independent woman".
Sounds like we're in for some menstrual bloodsports. Not sure how I feel about that.

I thought Brainletski had moved beyond these septic fucks ughhhhh

Completely wrong, if she was just a wild beast she would have pushed for and forced partnership on Hiro, she gives him a choice every time she acts aloof most of the time because she's used to most of her partners being disposables sent by the government to die, then the only guy to survive riding with her chases her down and tells her he wants to ride with /her/ not the sterilizia and they ride and they're perfectly compatible, that's not just lust. Then he "dies" and she spergs out like literally everyone else

Andy Warski confirmed National Socialist.

KEEMSTAR IS COMING
ITS HAPPENING

OH SHIT KEEMSTAR

WHAT SORT OF BLOODSPORTS YOU WANT IN THE FUTURE?

>Cultured Thug vs JF on fascism vs libertarianism
>Reviewbrah vs Steve1989 on fast food vs MREs.
>Flat-earth debate
>Black Egyptians vs Black Israelites
>Gang-stalking debate
>Ironybros vs Tradthots

is this real life?

WHAT THE FUCK

I want to see someone go up against gazi kodzo LUL

>Reviewbrah vs Steve1989 on fast food vs MREs.

fuck yeah. what would they fight about though?

HAPPENING

I saw someone mention "Islamist vs anti-semite alt-right" on kumite chat.

Repill me on this KEEMSTAR-fellow

the golden one vs hcomboverguy

god damn joy is great when she gets pissed off

What is this ironybro meme?

>gazi kodzo
kek, that would be hilarious

>David Cole vs. leddit "Historian" on whether Auschwitz was an extermination camp or not, gas chambers

>Cultured Thug vs JF on fascism vs libertarianism
This, also
>Ryan Dawson vs anyone especially Halsey

ironybros are christians who are far-right but hate the alt-right for not going to church

Have you considered that iq and violence could be independent?

Vee

halsey is literally irrelevant so he flings shit without are for his own image

Lauren southern vs Lauren rose on coal burning.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TOP CHAT SHIT? WHY DOES EVERYTHING I TYPE GET HIDDEN? DO THEY WANT ME TO BE THEIR ENEMY?

That would be good. Also black nationalists vs white nationalists

Does Latsbrah do debates?

The twitter people like Paul Town and such.

My ideal video would be Lindybeige coming on... God I want to see him being bullied in the kumite

How fucking old is todd lewis?

in 6 months warski will replace tucker at fox if this goes on
imagine internet bloodsports between sloppy steve & trump

I want to see commies vs altright or CT vs the distributist

Are you andy?

This, we apparently already have a Halsey/Enoch rematch even though it's fucking pointless. We've heard from this self-promoting boomerkike twice and for a confirmed 3rd time. I'm fine with kikes debating, but I want someone else this time.

this

>Reviewbrah Vs Joey
>Sam Hyde
>Paul Nehlen

Public space

Will Mr. Repzion be destroyed?

>Rhodoks
good taste

The dumb roastie from the kumite stream is on warski now, peh

>Does Latsbrah do debates?
I've only seen him do the video replies with people. I can't imagine he would do any worse than some of those sippy cup liberalists.

That's a good one. What about Lindybeige vs that guy with the long hair that talks about swords?

ALSO
Hickok45 vs Ian from forgotten weapons

he's getting BTFO right now

>Keemstar striving to attempt to try to steal the format

He's almost bald, why do you want to keep bullying him?

how can you destroy that which is already dead?

Probably somewhere in his twenties. He has a high pitch voice because he has some kind of autism which is shaving a chromosome somewhere impeding full physical development.

also, pls no bully Todd. I like him. If you can get past his voice, he is pretty well read, and there were some moments where he legitimately was outdoing JF (particularly with the "Christianity suppresses scientists because of a Wired article and this one guy").

The debate with him, Greg, and I think Academy Agent is one of the funniest there is. Hearing Todd talk about how gays should be imprisoned with his voice is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

>Does Latsbrah do debates?
I dunno but he should start if he hasn't.

Is David Cole even alive?

sounds familiar

Who is Joy Sparkle though? What's the shit about?

>allows you to both take and defend a castle even when outnumbered 5 to 1
rhodok crossbowmen are something else

Does anyone else want actual leftist youtubers (Shaun and Jen, hbomberguy, moviebob, etc.) to come on the stream at some point? Just imagine how intense that could be

>halsey is literally irrelevant so he flings shit without are for his own image
I could care less about Halsey but Dawson asked for him in particular

I'm a pharmacist and I've never heard about any copper toxicity from lyrica.

At least he has connections to people that we find interesting/stupid/whatever.

his suffering must be more severe

>glutamatergic synapses

The plan was to get leftists but none have stepped up to the plate yet. Literally any would be good

Most of them have been invited on at some time but refuse because they don't want to support someone who's giving a platform to muh ebil natzees

>Does anyone else want actual leftist youtubers (Shaun and Jen, hbomberguy, moviebob, etc.) to come on the stream at some point? Just imagine how intense that could be

They wouldnt do it in the first place

what is this gay shit. there's 4k people watching and nobody even knows what this shit is

M E D I U M MACHINE GUNS

were there any debates today?

anything would be preferable to this

>JF bringing in female to establish contact to her/defended her
why is he so thirsty, he does this all the time

yeah they prefer to passively aggressively tweet their sarcastic comments and moral outrage about it.

Sure, but none of them seem willing.
From a Cred Forums perspective, it makes more sense to bully the moderates. Moderate viewers may be swayed to our side. Far-leftists are basically lost causes.

I would like to see a debate between a white nationalist and an "oldschool leftist" berniebro type (economic socialism-lite and concern for working class, without the progressive bullshit) vs a white nationalist to see if berniebros can be brought over to our side.

it's the frog blood

Leftists dont debate. The only people who do are weirdo libertarians who think talking to the alt-right is some kind of badge of honor.

He has a girlfriend with a child in the way

Still don't understand what this drama is about. Who are these people and why should I care?

I will be making the new thread, don't panic when we pass bump limit.

Yeah, he wrote a book after he got outed as Stein called Republican Party Animal. You can probably find it online. It's pretty good, and he goes over his beliefs on the holocaust thoroughly in the appendix. He also writes regularly now for Taki Mag. I also realized that Cole is legitimately a scumbag,
>let his fat beaner editor take advantage of Ernst Zundel's wife for shekels when she was extremely vulnerable
>put together a really shitty, subpar documentary after asking people for money about jailing holocaust "deniers," clearly did a quick production while pocketing the rest of the dosh
>fleeced $1k from an indiegogo campaign to go to a Michael Shermer party to confront him -- never happened and never gave refunds (i didn't contribute to it btw)
But I still think he's smart and funny all things considered. He'd be perfect on Warski in general. I hate that he is just stuck to writing when he has a good personality to get involved in media.

Boring, bring on Keemstar

No one gives a shit if you care or not

AAAAAAAAAAAAA WE ARE ALMOST AT THE BUMP LIMIT

I care

I'm alarmed

I'm listening to Sinatra talk about Tucker Carlson, and its still better than Adderall-incarnate Joy Sparkles.

It is a bit dull, but everything can't be related to the alt-right or white nationalism/JQ. They got to switch up the topics some times. Hopefully Keemstar will come on soon...

Keemtard will bring a normie wave to IBS.
Potential red pilling opportunity or just an annoying attention whore?

I hate joy, clearly a bpd fucking freak

be nice

What qualification do you have to actually meet to be invited onto Warski's team? Do you have to meet some minimum standard of followers or could anyone be invited on if they asked directly?

The three guys from Chapo Trap House vs. Mike, Sven and Alex Turkish Oil Wrestling match

>women's opinions

>Joy "I still believe ayy lmaos exist" Sparkles

For sure but who is keemstar?

KEEMSTAR IS LIVE
DRAMA ALERT

Cuckstar is on

Warski doesn't have a team
You don't even need a youtube channel you can just call in and start debating

>Keemtard will bring a normie wave to IBS.

I think as long as a handful of keemstars audience get's interested in white identity/jq that would be great.

to be honest, my family members claimed to have seen a UFO up close, and I believe them

youtube.com/watch?v=n38Qxi7TVWo

repzion getting buried

New thread.

>flag
sounds about right

You could find his email, or drop him a super chat if you would like to get on.

/OURGUY/ KEEM IS HERE

No standards, basically. You can basically be anyone with a jewtube account. That pooinloo girl only had like 200 subs.

he's like atlas holding the universe on his shoulders

ooooooof

in the name of the holy father provide sauce

C'mon, sargon is borderline retarded and lucked into success ranting about feminism. Jordan Peterson definitely shouldn't be at the top, he's a complete normie.