So the point of Black Panther is

So the point of Black Panther is

>if we had 90%+ stake on super magic metal then we wudda been kangz

But Africa already had so many natural resources that if utilized would have made for a great empire.

If they couldn't take advantage of that then how the fuck would they have even fathomed working with super magic metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/why-it-took-so-long-to-inv/
youtu.be/BmUwCiBZJ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we wudda been kangz
they were kings of Africa.

>Africa already had so many natural resources that if utilized would have made for a great empire.
Yep, but the global establishment manipulated and raped their country and turned it into a violent shithole that nobody wants to live in, creating the refugee crisis we have today.

>if utilized would have made for a great empire.
Could say the same thing about Canada. The same group that trashed Africa is doing the same thing to Canada.
Africans, Canadians, Everybody else all have the same enemy - the global elite

They had a LONG time before any outsiders really meddled with them.

>they were kings of Africa.

Do you not understand what the meme is about? Only retards are this literally minded.

And I'm a leaf but recognize how much Canada sucks, so don't think making comparisons between it and Africa will rustle my jimmies. Our government has wasted the land's potential.

To the Australian cuck in the comments

>Before post colonialism, African colonies had the highest standards of living during those time periods.

>"same group that trashed Africa is doing the same thing to Canada". Yet you are neither specific nor any accurate examples.

My conclusion, you are a retarded cuck and your bloodstream started with prison rejects and incest fucking

>the global establishment manipulated and raped their country
>"country"
they aren't countries, they are tribes

you must be genuinely retarded. when Europeans first came to Africa, they literally saw animals. They lived in mud huts and fought each other with spears all day; They were not civilized at all, despite having the natural resources. The niggers had thousands of years to develop, but never did. In that time, Europeans had developed and civilized.

A king of Africa is equivalent to the average man in a first world country.

go with it

>They had a LONG time before any outsiders really meddled with them.

cultural sophistication takes many forms. Just because they weren't building cathedrals doesn't mean they were any less advanced than the West.

>Before post colonialism, African colonies had the highest standards of living during those time periods.
At least they were sustainable living standards (pic related)

>"same group that trashed Africa is doing the same thing to Canada". Yet you are neither specific nor any accurate examples.
Government allowing Multinational companies to rape Canada's ecosystems whilst paying pennies on the dollar in royalties and at the same time doing nothing to stop the flood of illegal drugs to keep the populace in a state of division, social apathy and bewilderment.

>Europeans had developed and civilized.
>civilized
so your argument is Africa deserved to be invaded, culturally destroyed, stripped of natural resources, and left a cesspool of violence and chaos because "they are not civilized"... Makes perfect sense.

I don't care about cathedrals, but when a hundred undisturbed generations can't come up with the wheel that's an indicator of ZERO sophistication.

Africa, more than any other continent, had jewels, riches and resources beyond your wildest dreams.

And they had them for CENTURIES before the white man arrived to steal them.

And they still did NOTHING.

>Just because they weren't building cathedrals doesn't mean they were any less advanced than the West
>What were they doing then?
>All they would do are their weird nigger dances and spend their whole lives hating and fighting neighboring tribes. They never sought enlightenment or ever tried to better themselves through innovation.
>Please tell me, what have they done to make you think they were completely 100% equal to the West?
>What is the African equivalent to cathedrals? Mud Huts?

>Stripped of natural resources
That just isn't true.
>cesspool of violence and chaos
They caused that themselves. They were violent with each other before colonization and after.

The niggers didn't take advantage of their natural resources so they were invaded. I'm not justifying colonization, I'm just saying WHY it happened.

American Indians also invented the wheel. They used it as a childrens toy because they had no other need for it.
They also enjoyed "hundreds of undisturbed generations" without destroying the ecosystems that we depend on to live. Something western society has been able to do within 3-4 generations.

> cultural sophistication takes many forms. Just because they weren’t building cathedrals doesn’t mean they were any less advanced than the West.

You are genuinely retarded. How the hell was Africa advanced by any sort of standard? It’s on you to prove this “cultural sophistication”.

They enjoyed song, dance, various rituals and theological themes, strong community structures and bonds, etc.

>childrens (sic) toy
Number 1: Source, mother fucker. I've heard that rumor and I've heard it debunked, but I have never heard it attached to any credible source ever. I have one valid archeological study that says the Mayans MIGHT have had one, but only the Mayans, none of the northern tribes.
Number 2: They did have a fucking use for a wheel. Instead they used a sledge, an inferior and aggravating imitation of a simple machine. Only a literal retard would think it was sufficient.

>They enjoyed song, dance, various rituals and theological themes, strong community structures and bonds, etc.
Europeans enjoyed all this + architecture, art, actual music (not just banging on drums, but orchestra), innovation and technology, they sought to explore the world, while Africans were content living their whole lives in their tribe

>"wheeled images of animals even come from native Indian cultures of Central America, where real wheels were never made."

scientificamerican.com/article/why-it-took-so-long-to-inv/

images then.

>while Africans were content living their whole lives in their tribe
That is their prerogative.

That very article talks about the complexity of USING the wheel, which other, more intelligent societies were able to do so. I've read that very article before, and the fact that you read through it but don't have the reading comprehension or mental capacity to connect those logical concepts together does not shock me.

youtu.be/BmUwCiBZJ3I
Most African nations that got colonized got better and the life of the average African improved.
Africans cannot manage their nations, just look at Haiti, Ghana or Liberia, all shitholes

>But Africa already had so many natural resources that if utilized would have made for a great empire
sure it has alot of minerals and stuff, but it had shit conditions for farming and agriculture so the other resources could never actually be used

Trashed africa? Africans didn't even have the wheel when europeans arrived. This is probably bait. Well done.

>but it had shit conditions for farming and agriculture

WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

The problem with Africa is it's full of Africans.

Look at the flag. Do you honestly think believes a word of what he's saying? Stop feeding the Aussie cunt.

Why didn't Indians adopt use of the wheel after contact with the west?

They did have their own country/ies something they lost after western interference.
And what is the result? Do you actually believe the west has benefited from the pillaging of Africa? How many diamonds do you own?
The only effect corrupting Africa has had on the average westerner is creating a social group of aggressive immigrants with a chip on their shoulder. And causing violence and chaos in once peaceful western societies - the exact same thing (((they))) caused in Africa.
It comes down to this - keep being a manipulated little cuck and playing into the racial segregation or actually realize who is playing ALL OF US and fight our real enemy