Do you ever wish you were Jewish, Cred Forums?

do you ever wish you were Jewish, Cred Forums?

imagine the power

I would much rather be born in the middle of a designated shitting street in India, on top of a freshly dropped curry turd.

I'd rather have my dick in one piece

Because Iam living in Germany even an obviously ironic and humourus comment linking jews to vermin might get me on some watchlist.

but normal jews like me have no power, so I don't understand why you would wish something like that. You're thinking of the 0.01% of jews who look at other poor jews as "goyim" all the same. All of us not connected to intelligence are goyim to them.

I actually genuinely care about human suffering and want to see everyone succeed. Fuck off kike worshipping yid.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CHINK

stop undermining the west you stupid insect cocksucker, take off your larp flag i dare you

Show nose or gtfo

I kinda like my foreskin

i wish i had a foreskin on my pee pee :c

It's the women that I envy. ..
That and the iq score, but, building and empathy isn't that bad.

Yeah. I'm Jewish too. When do I get invited to the secret meeting to destroy the white race?

>not connected to intelligence
wat

I'm a jew and i got fucked up by SSRIs and went off to fight for zog. wtf Cred Forums, why do you hate me so much?

Nope. I like living an honorable life. Well, as much as I can try. I am human, after all.

I get kosher pussy either way...so...no, not really.

So the rabbi prepared it?

No. They should be worried about the real holocaust when they all burn in hell for eternity. Temporary power in this world isn't worth it.

40% Jew , 60% Dutch here, what international evil group do I join? :(

>tfw 46% of American jews are wealthier than 99% of Americans

On the side of father or mother?

Do you ever wish you were American, Canadian

You still have an easier time getting jobs due to nepotism

I love it how literal soul math counts as "facts not feels" these days

All will be revealed in due time brother. Shalom!

we're pretty american but without the blacks and the disproportionate amount of crimes they bring

I'd rather have a hard life and be right, than an easy life and be wrong.

I make 30k a year. That's lower class.

Yes, like I said, the Jews not connected to the intelligence agencies (99% of us) are just considered goyim to those who are.

Jewish lies, you all got connects

Father sadly, not maternal line

>leaf

I don’t have to wish. I am part-Jewish, can pass as a Jew and know a few attractive Jewesses I could marry to become part of the elite.

No. Being around Jews all the time is insufferable.