Labor Board Rules Google’s Firing of James Damore Was Legal

> Google did not violate federal labor law when it fired James Damore, a lawyer for the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) concluded in a lightly-redacted memo made public Thursday.
> The NLRB memo disagrees with Damore's complaint, and recommends dismissing it, were it not withdrawn. Damore dropped the NLRB complaint last month to instead focus on a class action lawsuit

Corporations are pozed, Government is pozed, the Military is pozed. Where does it end?

archive.is/LQVXR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjp55-0W2QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tjp55-0W2QE

"Science" is discriminatory
Facts are dissension
Truth is harassment

This is literal 1984 tier shit, how is everything not on fire?

The media (social and TV) claimed Damore's memo said that women were not capable of working in tech. I read the memo and he doesn't say that anywhere. Nothing will ever change until the media is silenced.

It won’t. It will be an endless cycle of targeting select population groups for profitable destruction. Want to know who’s under the microscope? Look for increased suicide rates then ask how it benefits larges banks.

> The NLRB memo released Friday ... concluded that Damore's memo contained both protected statements (like criticizing Google) and not protected statements (perpetuating stereotypes about women), and that Google ultimately fired Damore for things he said that were not protected under federal law. Sophir wrote in her memo that workplaces should have the ability to "'nip in the bud' the kinds of employee conduct that could lead to a 'hostile workplace.'"

> She also said that Damore's statements about women in his memo "were discriminatory and constituted sexual harassment, notwithstanding effort to cloak comments with 'scientific' references and analysis, and notwithstanding 'not all women' disclaimers.

> Moreover, those statements were likely to cause serious dissension and disruption in the workplace." Sophir's memo also cites two instances in which women withdrew their candidacy for engineering positions at Google after learning about the existence of Damore's memo.

Western Democracy has gone full retard.

Is Damore Jewish?

The only offensive thing in the whole memo was that he said that women may have a harder time in leadership roles because they are typically less assertive and more agreeable. He didn't even say they couldn't do it, just that they may have a harder time. The rest of the memo was pretty much outlining why women voluntarily choose not to work in tech, and what could be done to make the sector more appealing to women. Everything the media says is pure propaganda.

We'll see what an actual court has to say about it, then.

>The only offensive thing in the whole memo was
Let me tell you a secret...
You can only TAKE offense, not GIVE offense.
NOTHING IS OFFENSIVE.

So employers can fire niggers, spics,, kikes and faggots by claiming the reason was their politics? Cool

No, just part Toucan.

No, because they fall under a 'protected class'.

A business should be allowed to fire anybody for any reason they prefer even if it is retarded

They should but they can't, they have to walk on eggshells around the diversity they're forced to hire.

i agree, except ... there is only one retarded reason people get fired now days; wrong think.

live

Because low level white males are too stupid to kill high level white males. Seriously. Do an end run around the Fems and Sex Perverts and slay the actual talent at these firms that is the white male segment.

Taunt them viciously by saying, I'm making your board room more competitive by opening up positions for people who are not white or male. You'll thank me when you are older. What is the matter? Did you forget how inferior you are to white males?

When companies like Google start shunning actual talent, there is no reason to play fair with them anymore. If white males who have not already made it at life are on the black list, it is time to start the killing on a society wide level.

Don't fall for the female distractions. Those are just there to fuck and score political points.

We have hit a cultural tipping point. We now have lawyers arguing that scientific facts presented with citations are a legitimate grounds for termination for no other reason than they might hurt someone's feelings. This is what adults have become. The only thing sadder than this is how few people are aware of what is going on.

How could you ever build a career or make plans like buying a house if you can be fired on a whim by some bitch who doesn't like you? Retarded suggestion.>

>(((old white guys like me)))

it ends when more people risk shit to say this is stupid, and they're not supporting it for a paycheck.

i await your support with batted breath

women don't care about democracy or process or fair trials

and women cannot be reasoned with

face it wh*te bois
you cant beat the Jews
we never forgive we never forget
you are getting what you deserve

>by not spending money you haven't earned yet