Black Panther Race War

"Various Twitter users have posted fake assault claims linked to screenings of the"Black Panther" movie in an apparent effort to fuel racial violence, according tothe Los Angeles Times."

thehill.com/policy/technology/374479-twitter-users-are-posting-false-assault-claims-linked-to-black-panther

WTF... did you do this Cred Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobloxZionist/status/964341248634089473/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/RobloxZionist/status/964341248634089473/photo/1
Link to tweet in pic related

Was it you australia?

>RobloxZionist

Yeah i'm sure this is legit and he really went to go see Black Pathher

Is that Dean Winchester?

False flags to make white people look racist.

Fake and gay.

they are trying to spark a race war.

>A white surpremecist wearing a MAGA hat riding around a pickup truck with confederate flags stopped and called me a “faggot nigger” and then drove off laughing with his nazi friends
“Hmmm yes, that’s terrible! See how violent these right wingers are?”

>I was the only white man in the theater full of blacks and as we all know that blacks are such upstanding citizens, but, they proceeded to attack me for being the only white person.
>”FAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE!!!”

I think all the medical bill and compensation for pain and suffering should be sent to Marvel Comics. They're the once doing the race baiting and smearing white people with their lies.

Why would white people see this ridiculous nigger movie.

kek you antisemitic fucks can delete the shit out of all your whatcha doin there rabbi memes now

The main antagonist in the movie was basically a radical SJW who wanted to get revenge on whitey and the main character was basically a redpilled conservative who only wanted the best for his own people.

The movie ended up with the protagonist killing the radical SJW and then reaching out to downtrodden people everywhere in an attempt to raise them out of their situation.

Basically the movie was about how niggers needed to stop being violent savages and start having a positive effect on their own communities.

>Basically the movie was about how niggers needed to stop being violent savages and start having a positive effect on their own communities.

And yet most of the niggers I've seen talking about it seem to think this is a rallying cry for the race war, rather than introspection and uplifting their fellow niggers. Niggers look at race relations like a zero sum game, the only way they can improve themselves is by attacking and blaming white people anywhere and everywhere.

>I can't take it!
Better take a selfie instead of calling for an ambulance

Fake. Gay. Sage.

Most niggers aren't smart enough to grasp the actual message behind the movie or any other form of media in general. They only watch this flick through their "WE WUZ KANGZ FUCK WHITE DEVIL" goggles.

isn't that the guy from Supernatural?

That the faggit from superbnaturals tv shows

Kek is that Dean Winchester from Supernatural?

well blacks did write "nigger" on their cars and property in the US navy aka false flag racist attacks

>Its not okay when white people do it
Also who the fuck loses to a nigger? They are inferior.

>somebody posted something untruthful on the internet
CALL THE FUCKING POLICE

>blacks assaultung whites means blacks want to go against whites
>blacks assaulting whites would instigate whites to go against blacks
>whites pretending blacks attacked them would do it to instigate whites to go against blacks
>(((fellow whites))) pretending to pretend blacks attacked whites to instigate blacks to go against the pretending whites instigating whites against blacks

If everyone wants a racewar what are people waiting? for one side to be absolutely in the wrong and feel righteous in punishing them?

I got my ass kicked on opening night too. Was in full cosplay blackface

that 100% is Dean Winchester

Kek

step 1 - user ruskies shill on pol, activate dumb burger’s almonds.
Step 2 - stupid burgers like, share, social media circle jerk.
Step 3 - ruskie bots kick in.
Step 4 - ???
Step 5 - Ruskie profit!

but unlike whites they arent loners and dont try to be a white knight who plays fair