Would You Care If You Had Proof Russia Changed Votes To Help Trump Win?

>strawpoll.me/15102237

I simply must know, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/07/russians-penetrated-us-voter-systems-nbc-citing-top-us-official.html
youtu.be/bowhUWl6rxQ
youtu.be/cruh2p_Wh_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
strawpoll.me/15102237
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Define "changed votes" Like they hacked machinery, or just convinced people to change their vote

Go data mine somewhere else you FAGGET

If there was proof that Obama and Hillary colluded with Russians, and the Alphabet agencies, would you care?

Straw Polls are easily rigged.

No one "changed" votes so you're not going to push that narrative here

Fuck off.

>changed votes
We'll change you to ash if you don't stop fucking with our countries, kyke

Well, the Homeland Security Department investigators are now saying that they penetrated the voter rolls, which is pretty fucking serious.

Like, if they found more evidence, would it matter to you? Like, let's pretend that we could say that "Yes, Russia changed votes in these areas which gave Trump a tactical victory over Clinton".

Would that matter to you?

I'm only asking for a hypothetical.

Also, there's this:

cnbc.com/2018/02/07/russians-penetrated-us-voter-systems-nbc-citing-top-us-official.html

No.

I don't care in your silly politics. There will be no wall. Trump won't get impeached. There will be no progress on anything, the US will grow greater in debt, jobs for middle class will go down, value of the dollar decreases, and on top of all that I HAVE TO DEAL WITH NIGGERS AND SPICS ON A DAILY BASIS.

None of your politics matters, you might as well wipe your ass with your ballot. Things haven't gotten better in the last 20 years.

I would, honestly
but I also cared when the memo basically said the DNC paid Steele indirectly to fabricate a memo to conduct a FISA investigation.
So, you know
who cares, I guess

No because Clinton was already cheating.

If Trump had Russia's help, big fucking deal, Hillary had the ENTIRE system and the rest of the fucking planet on her side. Hillary Clinton is the biggest loser to ever live, ever. Case closed.

Fuck off

Over 50% Israeli population from Russian descent.
Really makes you think.

>I also cared when the memo basically said the DNC paid Steele indirectly to fabricate a memo to conduct a FISA investigation.

But we don't know that. The memo, written by a Republican, claimed that. We could see the FISA if Trump declassified it, but he has not. I am not saying that you are wrong, just that we don't know.

If that were the case, I would agree it would be a bombshell.

Why are you guys so hostile to me just asking questions? Like, it's odd how defensive many people are in this thread. Is Trump that important you guys? lol Jesus...

Explains why it's so hostile. lol

Acknowledging that this is 100% hypothetical, if the result of an election is changed because of cheating, that would be concerning.

with the way liberals act and teh shit they have been spewing these last few years about whites and the west, id gladly side with russia over liberals.

Net)))

its only fair given the dems have hoards of illegals voting for them.

I think I care more than Hillary deep-sixed the other potential candidates through collusion with DNC leadership.

Yea, if they actually changed ballots I would care.

>Well, the Homeland Security Department investigators are now saying that they penetrated the voter rolls, which is pretty fucking serious.
Well gee fucking wiz, maybe we should have some sort of identification for voters to prevent that sort of thing.

Stop all this what if bullshit.
Audit the voter rolls.
Start with Virginia and California.

Yes, I would be concerned they have the ability and the gull to do it, and it should be stopped. but No, I would have preferred Trump by a long shot, and would see it as them doing us a favor.

I think we're more concerned with Democrats using illegal aliens to change our Congress and our Electoral College.

GTFO outta here with your Muh Russians narrative.

About Trump or about Russia? Even if Russia did rig the election that doesn't change the fact that Trump has been doing a good job so far. It also wouldn't mean Trump is their puppet, that would only be true if Trump had worked directly with Russia to rig the election and had made promises to Russia in return.

Also even if Russia did rig the election in favor of Trump that doesn't mean Trump wasn't the better candidate for the US. Does a win for the US turn into a loss just because it was also a win for Russia?

Do democrats really want to go to war with Russia just because their candidate didn't win?

this too. it's fair game at this point.

>voters
>anything to do with vote talley

retard detected.

Voter rolls are just stored information regarding each registered voter. The rolls themselves have literally nothing to do with the vote tally and wouldn't even if changed.

On top of this voter rolls get penetrated all the time. its one of the most common ways to obtain both a social security number and corresponding information needed to use it fraudulently. all DHS has said is that IP's from russia accessed voter roll information and never changed any of it. this could literally be slavic identity thief's for all anyone knows.

>i'm only seeding a loaded hypothetical for marketing purposes
kys

Obviously I would care. If a hostile actor influences your nations elections and you don't care it means you're a mentally colonized retard. Doesn't mean I wouldn't still support Trump but still.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Obama said Russia was not a threat. youtu.be/bowhUWl6rxQ
"The 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back."
More wisdom from the greatest black man ever... youtu.be/cruh2p_Wh_4
"There is no serious person out there that would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections. In part because they're so decentralized and the numbers of the votes involved."

I wouldn't give a damn. If Russia's interests intersect with those of White America for the time being, then I see no reason why we shouldn't exploit that to the fullest.

Pretty much this.

Nah, that's retarded. Everyone in Europe does it, but that's retarded.
In all seriousness though I find it astounding that liberals call voter Id rigging it in favor of Republicans.

>russians-penetrated-us-voter-systems-nbc-citing-top-us-official
same old msm bs "top-us-official"

If they could come up with the exact logs the computers recorded, that were hacked, I might consider it legit, and I would care.

But as long as the most credible "proof" is some shitty article on a discredited blog (any part of the MSM), I call B fucking S

>Would You Care If You Had Proof Russia Changed Votes To Help Trump Win?
Yes, I would care. I would send Russia some gold for helping us defeat the demonic hag.

Isn't that treason? You are going against the will of the people.

You're turning into a corrupt nation in order to defeat you political adversaries.

why the fuck would anyone care about that?
The US public has been "quietly" ok with foreign election interference since the Quataris, Saudis and Chinks started dumping money into Billy-Bob Clinton

Really the Democrats normalized this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy

I don't want the nation we have now to exist. Our only hope for survival is to tear the current political order down and build a white ethnostate out of the remains. Russia, which wants the current United States weakened so that it can have a free hand in international affairs, is an obvious ally of convenience in this project.

>it's exactly the same to fund someone and to change the votes

No because Clinton did it first, if Trump ever did.

Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for the honesty. I have been thinking that this would be the opinion but no one was coming out and saying it.

Not gonna do your faggy poll, but I can answer you here:
There is no doubt in my mind the Democrats commit election fraud. I actually HOPE the Russians tampered with the election to reverse the democrats ploy (as opposed to Trump overpowering the fraud himself).
Also, it seems likely. Why else would the DNC/MSM not only be SO FUCKING SURE Hillary would win, but also immediately complain about Russian hackers (despite their own earlier insistence that hacking the elections was IMPOSSIBLE) when they lost.
The mere notion the large scale election fraud could occur was mocked.... until they lost.

If Russia did help get Trump in Office, i think we should commission a Team of the worlds best artists and make Russia a massive thank you statue like the statue of liberty. And also sit down and re-think foreign policy with them. i think an American-Russian partnership could end faggotry and kikery world-wide and bring about a human utopia which will have us ascend to the stars and shit.

It would but Putin is already a kike puppet

God, you people have the most convoluted theories on this shit.

>There is no doubt in my mind the Democrats commit election fraud.
>[Citation Needed]

It's already been proven Hillary and the DNC stole the primary from Sanders, so go prosecute that bitch first.

No. Because I am a Russian American myself. An immigrant. I voted for Trump BECAUSE he promised better relations with my old motherland.

>[Citation Needed]
There's currently a class-action lawsuit against the DNC alleging fraud in the primary to ensure that HRC won. Personally, I believe they did cheat him. And if they did that, I wouldn't put it past them to try to cheat the election.

Unless they hacked the paper ballots i don t consider shilling on twitter “ hacking the election “ . And nobody should.

Actually, checking back apparently it was dismissed last August. The judge decided that the DNC is allowed to do whatever they want in regards to the primary, even if it's fraudulent. I still fully suspect there was fraud both in their primary and the election.

Libtards still haven't read the constitution and don't understand the electoral college are the ONLY ones who vote for president.

I am hard work american Russian hack do not change my opinion on President Trump

The Saudi terror-pedo trout fuckers inflicted 8 torturous years of Obama on us by channeling millions to his campaign.

Honestly I don’t think 13 Russian Twitter faggots had any effect in 2016 but it’s nice to know someone over there cares.

If you have an opinion then you care. everyone in this thread should check yes.

Would you care if I told you millions of illegal immigrants were residing in America right now and shilled for a political candidate to their friends and family?

If it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Israel changed votes for Hillary Clinton, would you care?

Depends - did it actually affect the election?

No, the presidential election cannot be hacked, remember?

Conservacucks still don't realize that the point of the EC was to prevent someone like Trump from being elected in the first place.

Every single claim in that memo is independently verifiable and consistent with known facts.

>strawpoll.me/15102237
>70%

Holy fuck you guys are actually a cult.

Not at all. I would run foe a senate position, and pay a couple thousand bucks to Russians to get elected. Then, I'll hire them again, and become president.

Source: my mind.
I get final say on what is in my mind, but you are welcome to attempt to prove I don’t think what I claim to think.

I would thank them and have them manage our elections from here on out.