GUN BAIT - THREAD

Guns are useless
just turn them in
fully autimatic assault AR-15 with extended clips are too much

you can't protect yourself from governement tyranny, they have drones

america is the only countrie with mass shootings, it's embarassing

mutt

My kids right to own a gun when he is of age is more important than your need to be comforted by the state

>Guns are useless
They're pretty useful for massacring students in a public school.

>Survives day of brainwashing and Jewish subversion at school.
>Gets raped and murdered by niggers or illegal spics on the way home.

>It just does.

wtf i hate guns now

What an argument, im turning mine in as we speak, he convinced me

>trying to bait this with the Gadsden flag

that thing looks jewish

(You)

> Ben(jamin) Wexler

P...p-pure coincidence.

Nobody or nothing has a "right" to survive.

This.

Semi autos should be banned, there's literally no reason a civilian would ever need one.

i hope someone kills this kikes kid so we can have guns.

(((Wexler)))

If we give up our guns who will fight the evil Nazi Communist Drumpf?

People can cry all they want. Try and take them and 17 kids really will be a mole hill compared to the mountain of righteous justice we will lay upon you shaky ass niggers. They wasnt my kids...fuckem!

This
The truth is that nature itself is fascist. It wants conflict, resolution and constant improvement. The alternative isn't just death but a genetic dead end.

>Hides flag
Remember kids
Only fags
Hide Flags

My right to survive a day in the USA outweighs your right to Bolshevize my country and institute forced famines, secret police, gulags, and genocide as your (((people))) did last time you Bolshevized Eastern Europe.

Fuck off kike.

>you can't protect yourself from governement tyranny, they have drones
So why didn't those magical drones just take him out? Why didn't the FBI act?

lmao his kid may survive at school but at the cost of being bullied by other students. Then he'll become another shooter

Murican kids outweigh a lot of things ! :D Small boats, camper vans ! :D

Our right to use guns to defend our children outweights your belief that we should all be disarmed.

OK, get the government to turn over all of its guns, since they are useless. Drones can't protect the homes and families of gun grabbers. America is the only country which allows trash like you to talk shit, when we could easily wipe you out.

Im American but im not a fatass pizza faced mutt and this was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh user. Have a (You).

Ejem... Op we have those, plenty of death people over here, and i mean the type of errasing towns type

>most gun deaths are caused by pistols
>anti-gunners going after AR15s
wew

It is not necessary for you to like my rights.

If they get rid of abortion then we can get rid of guns

This is an awful compromise. It will cause an explosion in the nigger population, while disarming us.

>wanting millions more niggers
>while being defenseless