Guess which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/05/.../after-being-banned-kinder-eggs-are-coming-to-america(Embed)
standard.co.uk/news/world/the-us-is-finally-lifting-its-ban-on-kinder-eggs-a3691696.html
npr.org/2017/05/26/530257536/after-being-banned-kinder-eggs-are-coming-to-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad guns are legal. I think kinder eggs should be legal as well.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CHINK

stop undermining the west you stupid insect cocksucker, take off your larp flag i dare you

Kinder Eggs are marketed to children faggot.

only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

>shitty block of HFCS with plastic choking hazards inside of them that get sold to kids

>tool for self-defense and preservation of liberty sold to adults

lol libtards need to stop reaching, seriously.

Guess which one will survive John Podesta in a dark alley.

>that trigger discipline

A Kinder egg can't overthrow corrupt governments

So sad. What can be said at this point. America is a third world nation.

> Lets snip Billys dick off
It's for his health!
Jew'd!

Jokes on you, kinder is not banned in USA.

defending liberty is not the job of an egg

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

I agree teach kids how to handle guns so that they can defend themselves

Kinder eggs are legal though

> that trigger finger
Absolutely triggered

she's kinda hot

Obviously it's the chink.

I actually saw one at a walmart.
>inb4 walmart

you cant choke on a gun unless you try to take ours

>let's import boatloads of pakis and let them rape our daughters

Dick status: Mutilated and with no feeling
You literally need to fuck sandpaper just to feel anything with your todger. lmao

People are reading "A People That Shall Dwell Alone", also

the girl with the gun looks max aesthetic, and im not a pedo before anyone screams. it just looks like out of an post apocalyptic movie or something

99% of faggots don't even understand why Kinder eggs are illegal and how it actually happened. This thread just makes me want to shoot up a school.

>leftist
>mom
I don't think so, lads. Fake news.

the woman?

>lets lose the civil war

Will the UK ever stop being so fucking cucked?

>asian men

those darn south koreans are at it again

>you now remember the 18th amendment that gave us prohibition on alcohol was a product of the progressive movement
>you now remember that over a hundred years ago they used the same "think of the children" tactic to take away evil alcohol
>you now remember that the first wave feminists were the driving force behind prohibition just like the modern feminists are the driving force behind confiscation of guns
>you now remember how well prohibition worked the first time around

Fuck off. Shill.

why is there a shoe in the desk?

Kinder Eggs are legal I just saw them at 'Bed Bath & Beyond' last week.

God damn. Keep your finger off the trigger, faggot.

That little girl looks badass.

>kinder eggs are banned
What? I saw some at the gas station a couple days ago.

Checked
This mutherfuckers!

Can we have a canadian version where someone is sucking a dog off, which is legal in canada fyi

Soros shills are out in force today. Low quality bait. Sage

not having easy access to a gun would stop an angsty teen schoolshooter pretty fast.

You know that girl made the little twat her bitch. There's a reason its a girl holding the gun, whoever made this still has to go by the progressive stack, and they know guns are empowering.

Yes and I'm sure banning murder will stop all murders. Wait...

t. jew

YOU CANNOT OWN A M-16!!!!!

What is it with people "demanding action"? Who tf cares what you demand lmao you can eat a bag of dicks. There's plenty of action you can do yourself by getting a gun, taking training classes, teaching your kids how to use them and basic first aid, meeting with the parent-teacher committee and try advocate for the principle and some teachers to learn concealed carry and first aid etc. You don't get to demand shit in a democracy.

Also if that little girl own such a weapon I'd doubt anyone would be stupid enough to shoot up her school and if they did she would end them.

democrats don't know the gender of the children in the pic.

I'd have no problems with Kinder eggs being legal and I think it's retarded for them to be illegal.

>can't refute argument
>better calling him names

every time

strawman argument.

i was talking about teenage school shooters.

you can get yowies at any drug store here.

HEEhaaa.. A 1ST WORLD GOBERMENT OVERTHOWING MACHINE SINCE NEVER

>Tunnels behind you.

they sell kinder eggs at the middle eastern restaurant/market 2 minutes from where I live

SHALL

>finger edited off the trigger
Damn fine, damn fine

REEEEEEEEEEE

Where in the constitution does it say the right to own kinder eggs shall not be infringed?

(((Assault weapons)))

wear a condom, for chrissakes!

It turns out kids can't swallow and choke on an AR-15.

Where was that fucking child when the shooting started. She could have stop it!

Lol, they aren't even being subtle anymore. The asian on the left, holding a simple chocolate egg, harmless. But, on the right, the white devil, with the evil black rifle. Fucking leftist scum.

She was obeying the law and not carrying in a gun-free zone. It's almost like criminals do bad things or something.

Man these idiots have the worst arguments ever

Kinder eggs were banned because shitty parents didn't watch their infants while they ate choking hazard sized food. Fucking ridiculous.

Now that you bring it up, they tried to ban guns back when that one kid shot up the elementary school, that didn't work well, also how was this shooting different from the other one besides the fact the other has LITTLE KIDS, not teens, no outrage for Obama back then.

Eutotrash get the fuck out.

npr.org/2017/05/.../after-being-banned-kinder-eggs-are-coming-to-america(Embed)

>finger in the trigger hole

terrible gun dicipline

Not banned anymore faggots

standard.co.uk/news/world/the-us-is-finally-lifting-its-ban-on-kinder-eggs-a3691696.html

link didn't work ill post another

>"tao giết mày" "tao giết mày" "tao giết mày" "tao giết mày"

npr.org/2017/05/26/530257536/after-being-banned-kinder-eggs-are-coming-to-america

I've seen them sold here. I don't see anything remarkable about them.

I'd rather buy a gun.

guns, you already banned guns in schools and now they are easy targets. you think a little niglet has any trouble getting kinder eggs on the playground? naw fool

This angers me.

What triggers me more, that they know shit about guns, obviously, if they can't lift the finger off the trigger during the shoot, and yet they have ((opinion)) on it.

>what is trigger discipline

Kids have and will choke on the small toys inside the chocolate kinder egg.

Kids usually don't own guns.

>only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

actually trump got votes from about every demographic, you're a retard if you believe the polls are accurate

>guns kill kids
>"here little girl hold this gun real quick"
Pick one

>6 year old kids can buy guns
brainletwojak.jpg

>several thousand families with teenagers also have firearms and 99.9% of them don't shoot up a school.
The laws only apply to law abiding citizens you fucking faggot. The problem isn't guns, it's poor mental health, broken homes, and shitty education for males.

They’ve been outlawed in the states since the 1930s because of an old act which deems it violates both Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. It outlines that any food with a ‘non-nutritive object embedded’ is strictly illegal.