How do Christians bring themselves to belief in nonsense like demons and spontaneous healing? I believe in God...

How do Christians bring themselves to belief in nonsense like demons and spontaneous healing? I believe in God, but I am finding it difficult to take Christianity seriously the more I read the bible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=3666s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>belief in nonsense like demons and spontaneous healing

Maybe you should read commentaries along with the Bible. They will help you through it. There are also a great many theologicians with books of their own who make this 'nonsense' sound very real.

>unironically believing demons don’t exist

Right user, good bait mate

>unironically believing in demons

I'm reading commentaries online to most parts already.

Be sure to read them from Catholic authors of reputation and not some protty loon.

Christianity is dog shit

I'm reading Wikipedia summaries, which give different perspectives. Literal interpretations, metaphorical/allegorical interpretations, etc. It's all sourced for further reading.

The first part with the cannanite women you've misunderstood, that's where Jesus affirms that Christianity is more than a Jewish religion. Can't comment on the other parts.

Anglo become Celtic plzz :DDDDDDDD

>The first part with the cannanite women you've misunderstood

How do Atheists bring themselves to believe in things like Social Justice and communism?

"stupid xtians steal all the hot girls!!!!"

Wanna play a game?

Try to find a cute Atheist woman who is a virgin.

(You never will.)

Thanks Atheists.

Atheism is a bugman mind virus. All atheists must be gassed.

hello my fellow atheist, we should tip our fedoras in front of their ignorance

>Being this much of a newfag
Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=3666s

They are basically drones from the flawless soviet propaganda of the 60s coupled with their sleeper agents waking up as all sorts of leftist activists and shit.

Get a job hippie

hello my fellow Irish man. Got any potatoes? Tiochfaidh ar la and all that

how about explaining something far simpler?

Ask them

Soon

Cringe

As a Hindu spiritualist it's true if you knew how to use your own spiritual energy you can heal yourself from anything. People are too interested in making money working for that time US dollar so of course they're going to ignore their spirituality sad unfortunate, people are so busy chasing an illusionary number they don't see what's behind the veil good luck Gaijin

Big if true

Technically speaking, star trek promised world war 3.

It's so cute atheist do one good deed and put their name all over it not surprised

Gaijin Hindus have been around for the last 30000 years our society we know what's up

if so, how did Hindus get beat by steppe peoples over and over, Muslims, then British etc? Wouldn't that be a super power?

There isn't an ultimate agency for evil but there most certainly are demons. Even non-Christian theists know this.

So you believe that there is an all powerful Deity who created everything in existence but you find the idea that said Deity could heal a sick woman or raise the dead?
All rationality goes out the window when dealing with God, who is an irrational being.

And i say this as a Christian. You cant judge the supernatural world by natural laws.

Prove it.

I didn't say I believed in the Christian god.

>All rationality goes out the window when dealing with God, who is an irrational being.
>creates everything and establishes rational discoverable laws of the universe
>god is irrational

Blatantly false quote you lying kike.

He created all the laws of rationality meaning by definition he doesnt abide by them, as He’s totally outside them. Get it yet?

That doesn't make him irrational.

kys and youll find your proof

Do you believe in hell, OP?

>makes affirmative statements
>can't provide evidence for it
>gets emotional and gives death threats
Not very Christian of you.

You have to realize humanity is divided into a small percentage of intelligent people and a huge percentage of NPC cattle. The masses believe everything in the "holy books", the intelligent realize the supernatual is nothing but superstition and psychology, but that organized religion is a necessary evil for controlling the lower classes and keeping civilization from imploding under the weight of billions of godless potential maniacs. For the record, it's unfair to call people who believe in gods "stupid", it's merely a potent part of brain chemistry that only a small minority are capable of overcoming.

That's actually good advice. Reminds me of the guy who said he's going to give his buddies' signs after he kills himself to prove spirits exist and then he killed himself and nothing happened kek.

>spontaneous healing
So you believe in God but you think it's absurd to suggest that God has the power to heal the sick? What is God to you, if he is not omnipotent?

Christianity is platonism "for the people".

>the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Seeing magic = belief in magic = belief in God

There's more than to religion than the Abrahamic perspective, ya know?

Yes, this is an excellent point. We've all experienced hellish things on earth, but many of the people who come back from near death experiences say they've experienced real hell. Now obviously there is going to be bull shit in the bible, the bible was rewritten a dozen times, and Christianity was fundamentally changed when the romans adopted it. Just keep believing in God and considering yourself an anti-semitic christian. We (advocates of freedom and sovereignty) can't afford to lose the benefits of having a unifying factor like a common religion just because the "Official" "Leader" of the religion needs to be replaced and it should go back to its old ways.
For an example, How well would the fictional imperium of man survive with my view of religion vs being black pilled like op? I don't advocate blinding believing anything, especially anything thats been anywhere close to a brit like king james.

Belief in God isn't really any less ridiculous, guy. It's just less specific so your doubts can be dismissed with vague nonsense.