Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8RnAfCFwk
youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA
hooktube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8
webmshare.com/Kw8Or
youtube.com/watch?v=geU47s7obfw
youtu.be/YFANYt52m1g?t=15m3s
thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pilpul
thedarkroom.podbean.com/e/episode-61-dr-jordan-peterson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he talks about it in his book you fucking retard
its not meant to glorify communism, but remind him what can lead to it

Yeah, right. A hugely political poster is "a reminder of something bad"

hahahahaha

Peterson is either ourguy or their shabbos. I still can't figure it out. We know he knows.

This needs a bump. He might shill against the radical left, yet he also shills to weaken nationalism and tribalism.

Someone with Lenin all over his house is not a centrist like JP claims to be. He speaks against marxism incessantly. He blew up with normies after making basic bitch arguments about kikes and IQ.

If you were to find the perfect left infiltrating nazi Peterson would be your man. If you were to find the perfect right infiltrating marxist Peterson would be your man. He's clearly not a centrist. He's an extremist of one sort or the other. Strange times indeed.

He is one of (((them))). Whether he sincerely believes his own rhetoric is another issue altogether.

He's talked about this before, you fucking retard. He has collected Soviet artifacts through online sellers for the past decade, usually from Ukraine, because the Russian ones are all bought up. He does this so that "he remembers it all HAPPENED, all the horrors HAPPENED", and because they will almost certainly be worth a lot more in 100 years

Exactly.

Thats the stupidest thing. Do you believe that bullshit?

He never really makes a case for centrism though. It appears he's trying to get people to give it one last collective shot because the alternative is war, or something. I can't even put what I think of him into words. He's an enigma.

I agree. Someone that dedicated to studying the horrors of communism/Marxism can't be a moderate.

Its no enigma. He thinks liberalism is good....except dont change the pronouns.

lol

It reminds me of that episode from that britcuck tv show with the preacher's WW2 memorabilia

Yeah I'm sure it's to show how much you hate communists, Perterberg

He is not an enigma, he wants precisely the acclaimed station he's received from his fanboys. He fancies himself a Great Man like Freud, the save-the-world-from-Marxists act is merely an excuse to be admired as a Great Thinker.

Yes moron, he's a clinical psychologist, he's fascinated about how normal persons turn into monsters. He collects art depicting those periods in history.
He doesn't collect Nazi artifacts just because he's not stupid, and also maybe because he sees marxism as way more dangerous than fascism

I was convinced for awhile that he was a shabbos but if we're honest his presence has divided and destroyed vast swathes of the left and has propelled the far-right to the national conscious. His few basic bitch attacks on the far-right were demolished in the comment section and he's refused to debate anyone from the far-right, no doubt because he knows what arguments they will make and he doesn't want to respond to them for one reason or another. Peterson on the last Joe Rogan framed the far-right as a solution, but as one that will overextend and bring a great "cleansing" followed by a period of stagnation.

He could be some new age fascist accelerationist. He picks his words with the far-right infinitely more carefully than with the far-left and it's very obvious, when speaking about Hitler he always brings up that Hitler cleaned out the factories, that he brought order to a collapsing system.

It's all so very odd. He's clearly a brilliant man with a plan. I guess it doesn't matter what we think, he's going to bring it about for us to see for ourselves.

I told you guys he was a zionist plant, but noooooooo you had to act like bitches because "he cares about disillusioned youth!" BULLSHIT he is very well aware that the system is designed that way. Now with the "marxist finder" website to avoid all indoctrinating schools/classes, oh what a hero now, right? BULLSHIT the whole Canadian system is a fucking kike joke and he's in on it

On the H3 podcast he goes into how he bought all of this soviet art after the break-up of the Union, he just likes the novelty of it and the irony that he can can buy commie art too. If he wanted to keep it a secret would he allowed himself to be photographed with it and for those photos to be published too. I'm not a big fan of him but are you people really this retarded?

He collects oddly specific USSR art....

Let's say he did collect ONLY Nazi art....would you say he is "Only collecting it because he hates it" "those big Hitler wall murals are because he hates Hitler"

You're a fool

Strange shit there. Those two pictures on the right hand wall look similar to Frida Kahlos work.. a known Communist.

first thing tomorrow morning imma stop procrastina'in, clean muh room, and convert to zionism. dr. peterstein saved muh life. ahh'men

he's theirs of course, look at his resume, working in establishment places all his life. And shilled hard.

Yes, he will do and say anything to prevent White solidarity. That is the very position of the Jew...as they create a worldwide jewry and laugh.

Their shabbos.

Sure.

Peterson's whole Jungian theology thing is about the internalization, comprehension and ultimate rejection of evil.

Literally hate speech, but it's accepted caus the jews do it.

Good post.

When he was essentially confronted with the JQ at a talk recently, he went silent for a minute and then said that he couldn't answer the question. Not that he wouldn't

"I can't do it"

>lenin
>trotsky

this man is an unironic communist larping as a centrist spouting the a niche universal problem that appeals to dissolutioned counter-revolutionaries, and gives little credence to solve these problems.

This man is a gate holder, a persona designed to trap you from reaching full understanding.

Sure thing, buddy. That is literally the Monthy Python sketch where the priest leads all his visitors into his home and they find his gigantic Nazi regalia collection
>I CAN EXPLAIN ALL OF IT BUCKO

He made one comment to Kevin MacDonald before he blew up and went international. What if that was planned. He replied to the most well spoken white nationalist. He replied to the man that wrote the book on modern Jewish patterns of behaviour. He replied to one of our best debaters and refused to debate Kevin on the issue.

His JQ IQ shit could be an elaborate ploy to stoke Jewish Supremacism online (it's worked i've seen it first hand on Cred Forums), a way to wake up goyim that this isn't a religion we're dealing with, a move that he knew would allow him to break into the mainstream, or perhaps a way to bring out comments explaining why Jews are hated everywhere they go and why the most successful group in Canada, South Koreans, aren't even slightly disliked.

My gut tells me he's ourguy and will continue to plant seeds for us. I don't really have anything concrete so take it as a shill post if you want.

>muh 4D chess

That's the video that made me go.. shit.. what if..

"I just collect Nazi memorabilia because I hate it!"

I never bought that shit with Trump but you're right I have nothing concrete.

He's a commie sympathizer.

SAGE this fucking useless slide threads

looks like he needs to clean his room

X'D !!!!!

no need to upboat me channers, i know the rules here and promise to uphold them with honor and dignity.

clean his room!!!!

"its just a reminder, guys, its nothing...ignore it"

He talked about this in the podcast with (((H3H3))). He said he finds really good deals on ebay for Soviet era art. It is a bit odd that's what he likes to collect, but he did make it clear he does so as a reminder of the commie filth, not because he's a commie himself.

the commie stuff in the background doesn't matter

BUT

I think you're right about his wife... maybe that is one of the big reasons he stays away from the JQ

That's a ridiculous statement

top kek

He's done more to destroy marxism in all its forms than pretty much anyone alive today. Correct me if i'm wrong. Compare this to what he's said about Hitler and his movement. I've heard Peterson bring up obscure crimes of communism yet he always picks out the best fascist and ends it with a story about Hitler cleaning out the factories.

When he talks about kike NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov's famine he used the number "six million" again last month. It's all very odd, if you try to shoehorn him into the role he fits it perfectly. If you try to pin him down as some sort of centrist it just doesn't work.

Kids all over the world attend classes and camps designed to instill pride and a sense of superiority based on national identity.
You hear some really dumb shit like Egyptians are the supreme humans, or only Poles are not paedophiles, or Albanians are the strongest toughest people ever in history and you realize some schmuck has just been fed this shit as a kid.

Did he address why he's wearing a steampunk helmet with plumbing pipes hanging off it?

Satan's face on the painting in the background.

She literally looks like Abramovich. Very, very likely that she is Jewish.

What game is that card from?

Right thus Europeans should not protect and defend their race because Polish think theyre special.

Sound argument. Now, go apply it to Jews. Or ...."YOU JUST CANT" talk about that?

He's done nothing to destroy marxism, in fact he openly suggests they have RIGHTS!!

He has done more to talk about pronouns by SJW's than anyone....perhaps.

just because his wife is the daughter of a bolshevik jew, his son and daughter are jews, and he's been immersd in marxist indoctrination his entire life, doesn't mean anything tho. he's like 42DD chess and white solidarity is for losers. shalom. ahh'men tho

What redpilled more people, banning Faith Goldy or allowing her to speak her watered down overclass bs assuming she even brought it up..

He's a shill, who has been tasked with infiltrating the right in order to subverse it from the right path, like a typical jew.

He could be doing a much better job at it. Perhaps he will in the future.

JP getting caught with his pants down? yeah, thus the inspiration for this thread.

>Hey look! I found another picture of his wife!
Oh...

Right, Jews are singularly responsible for the deaths in the USSR,

Yet he cant talk about it.

And, his rooms are covered in USSR memorabilia...."as a reminder of something bad"

ANd he HASNT read 200 years together ....Okaaaaaaaay.

He openly admits he was a hard line Marxist when he was younger.

Now he promotes postmodern biblical interpretations, and even says that "White privilege is real, and White should seek to earn that privilege" instead of calling it out as the bullshit class warfare dialectic that it is.

He's a Zionist to boot:

In the spirit of honesty i'll say this is the best case for him being controlled opposition. The foreword in his book written by a Jew, Doidge.

he's just keeping his marriage to a traditional white women interesting. that's all. lot's of healthy marriages involve role play, and dressing up like steam punks.
>Shalom tho

Groomed

>his presence has divided and destroyed vast swathes of the left

>mfw someone who thinks for themselves and encourages others to do so is a fucken anomaly for directionless cretins in search of a Tyler Durden
fuck off with your /ourguy/ horseshit

He talked about this in the podcast with (((H3H3))). He said he finds really good deals on ebay for Homo erotic art. It is a bit odd that's what he likes to collect, but he did make it clear he does so as a reminder of the homo filth, not because he's a homo himself.

The openjng to the boom literally says that after the collapse of the soviet union, he bought a bunch of art for pennies on the dollar and hung them a over his house to remind him daily about how leftist ideologues led to 100,000,000 deaths.

I follow the left. I'll prepare a better defense next time. I'll use Angela Nagle interviews, r*ddit subs like enoughpetersonspam, onguardforthee, and a bunch of thinkpress/global research/slate articles.

>chesscucks
Yes I'm sure that anonymous posters on a mongolian pumpkin cultivation web forum are the only ones to see his antisemitic end game, and the dozens of Zionist jews he is surrounded with, including the MSM itself, are totally blind to his agenda.

At last I truly see.

I'm arguing in good faith

Literally just did a Podcast with Rogan the other day where he talks in great length about collecting art from the Soviet Union on eBay. It's a reminder from the past, and you can separate the art from the propaganda. Fuck off still Jordan Peterson is a great man and (((they)) are scared of him.

If someone's got an agenda or some cranky view, let 'em say it and let 'em face the open derision of intelligent decent people.
That's why DrJP is worthy, he faces up to challenges and never squeals conspiracy.
If you feel some embattled need to tell your kids that whites are superior, you're as backward as any Estonian or Arab sitting around on a milk crate talking themselves up. And you're free to do so.
Just remember, like masturbation, while you're nationalistically LARPing, you're not doing anything else.

>he faces up to challenges and never squeals conspiracy.
This isn't true. He refuses to debate people to his right.

THIS is the exact kind of shit I have been reading on here how Trump is literally a secret Nazi and the reincarnation of Hitler. Some of you guys are so fucking dumb, I am embarrassed to share the same board with you fucks

>He's done more to destroy marxism in all its forms than pretty much anyone alive today.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8

Watch this video when someone has an opportunity to ask him a direct question regarding the JQ. "I can't do it"

He did talk about it in his book and multiple interviews as to why he does this. He's a large follower of Jungian philosophy, especially that of the shadow. He put these up to remind himself that he, just like those people, are capable of committing the same atrocities and he uses that understanding to empower himself and avoid malevolence. Also, I don't understand how people can think he's a commie when he is always defending freedom of speech and has attacked leftist ideologues on multiple occasions. The only people who can make such outrageous claims are people who clearly haven't listened to what he has said or done ever.

Chesscucks gonna chesscuck.

They are cowards who cannot accept the true redpill.

It's not even bait anymore by this point

Idiots thought Trump was some super genius therefor nobody can have alteration motives from here on out. Sound argumentation.

Illuminati card game

>alteration

>never squeals conspiracy.
"There is no [jewish] conspiracy." - JBP

webmshare.com/Kw8Or

Read the chain so I don't have to repeat myself. I've already addressed this.

youtube.com/watch?v=geU47s7obfw

This is his explanation.

Lemmy collected nazi memorabilia.. His whole apartment was filled and had tons of really cool shit.. This didn't make Lemmy a nazi

U guys are retarded

>falling this hard for low grade talmudic reasoning

Come on you should at least have a little fun and make him squirm a little before you decide to buy his bullshit.

Yes, I know that you are a chesscuck: Thank you for revealing the conspiracy theory for us all to finally see the light that supporting Israel is the path to freedom.

Can we all agree Peterson isn't a centrist?

Yeah it's kind of a bummer for Jewish people that they value shame, study and business the way Africans value, singing, dancing and posing during athletic events.
It means everything they do is tainted as some sort of manipulation by shiftless dorks who aren't moving or shaking anything, aren't organising anything.
That march with homos in beige slacks chanting and holding tiki torches? Absolute embarrassment, and about the pinnacle of low-self-esteem.
Don't bother making a white supremacist movie studio, or magazine, or website. Just get shit done and have whatever values you want in the material.
I think he avoids the JQ for two reasons: it actually is too complex to cut with one slogan, or even lecture and he doesn't want to switch off a big chunk of the people who could both pay him and benefit from him.
Which is fair enough, he could be saving a lot of young men from turning into ridiculous brownshirts in a time that needs more real men being altruistic and disciplined.

You meme flags larper faggots are insufferable. Chesscuck isn't an argument.

Yes, he is a neoconservative.

I should have known you were a yid. I'll gladly debate the JQ. Make a new thread.

Some of the comparisons to Hitler are sound though, enough so that Nazis think he's a living licence for them to start walking around in public.
That Dick Spence shouting Hail Victory wasn't some mistake, or ironic in any way.

IBS Referee:
>"Do you, Dr. Kevin MacDonald, agree to a civil debate with Dr. Jordan Peterstein?"
"kay"
>"Do you, Dr. Jordan Peterstein, agree to a civil debate with Dr. Kevin MacDonald?"
"I can't tho!"

youtu.be/YFANYt52m1g?t=15m3s

yeah i've seen it

>Chesscuck isn't an argument.
Address every single point in this screenshot, debate me right now.

Convince us that his argument that "Whites must not be tribal again" because it will lead to another holocaust is 5D chess.

> omg a man of history and politics has communist symbolism up in his house

It's retards like you that want us to burn the Battle Flag, let a man have his freedom faggot.

This is nothing more than delusional conjecture. You have no evidence whatsoever.

ZIZEK RESPONDS TO PETERSON'S WAILING FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE CHILDREN IN A NEW ARTICLE!!!

thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-reply-to-my-critics-concerning-an-engagement-with-jordan-peterson/

> I neither participate in Facebook nor do I tweet, but I was informed there are anonymous persons who are active in both media pretending to be me. All such cases are fakes. So I was surprised to learn that Peterson is challenging me to a debate, in response to a tweet operating under my name. If he really wants to, I am ready to do it during my next visit to New York next October.

It is happening. Laughed at how Peterson challenged initially a parody account though.

The Jewish Question is about patterns of behaviour. It's the claim that Jewish influence on the whole is overwhelmingly negative, if not genocidal. Example. Is this explained by IQ (95 avg. in Israel, 97 avg. in 90% Ashkenazi Haifa) or by Jewish supremacism/nepotism/corruption/etc?

You're stupid enough to use a larp flag I don't even know why I bother. Show me the quote. Are you talking about Rogan when he followed it up by saying that it will end horribly for the coalition of coloureds? You see that as a blackpill? I see it as a whitepill disguised as a blackpill.

Not one argument to found in any of your posts. Get rid of the larp flag faggot.

of course he's a communist. the direction the left is going is insanity and they're starting to lose, so jordan peterson comes out of the shadows to help reform and readjust the direction. he wants to get the communists back on track. and that's what he's doing. it's a bit of tough love towards the lefties basically. but he is a fucking leftist communist and wants to see white people exterminated just like the rest of them. kill yourself peterson, you sellout piece of filth.

Hitler was once blank-faced sperging at some laborers on a building site and once he'd backed them into a corner in the argument, they said fuck off or we'll toss you three stories into a pile of bricks.
Could have changed history, right there. The warlords and merchants might have tried to install some other stooge, but when they tried to use Hitler all but one missed what an entirely novel monstrosity he was.
Hitler learned from that moment that if someone disagrees with you, there's always terror and that's what he wrote. Which reveals that under pressure he had no values whatsoever and was just a howling nihilist.

He is (((their guy))).

Just started reading his new book.

Within the first five pages it reads like this

>JP was scouted by a major figure in (((media))) at a house party

>Valued because he was a good goy and was mediapathetic in front of the camera.

>Was mentored so that he could be a good (((spokesman)))

Between this and other indicators I'm more inclined to believe he serves the Jew. As a shock absorber or distraction, so that the goy males don't go full 14/88 and remove bagel. Just clean their rooms and pretend their Civilization isn't being pulled down from within.

Now you're just inventing shit about Hitler. Gas yourself shlomo. You didn't answer my question btw. Is this explained by IQ (95 avg. in Israel, 97 avg. in 90% Ashkenazi Haifa) or by Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion/corruption/etc?

>not a nazi
>must be a jew
yeah i think a flat earth thread would be about as fun

Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer should be forced to mop the floors in all Six Million Holocaust museums, just to remind them to never forget. That'll teach 'em not to be racist, bigoted White CIS male antisemitic NAZI's
>damm russians too. Shalom

he'll keep dropping "breadcrumbs" forever until you die, and nothing will get done. he's a false prophet.

I already posted this you r*ddit spacing leaf. This board is trash now.

You didn't answer my question btw. Is this explained by IQ (95 avg. in Israel, 97 avg. in 90% Ashkenazi Haifa) or by Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion/corruption/etc?

WOAH who didn't see that one coming a hundred thousand miles away.

Patterns of B E H A V I O U R

>He's done more to destroy marxism in all its forms than pretty much anyone alive today.

You're retarded. He, to my knowledge, never even addresses Marxism. Marx was a Romantic Enlightenment figure. Marxism is of modernity, not post-modernism. In fact, Peterson is much more post-modern. He's just ill-informed.

I know you types like to conflate the two, I don't care to get bogged down in pilpul tier definitions. You know what I meant. The philosophy of equity, oppressor vs. oppressed narrative, unjust privilege, etc.

>the claim that Jewish influence on the whole is overwhelmingly negative, if not genocidal.
Every single identifiable group has a history of jostling for power and influence at the expense of others.
Now if one group is more successful than another, that makes them evil?
That's slave morality, as defined by Nietzsche.
Either Jews run shit because they're awesome, or the whole Jew conspiracy thing is retarded and they just push like anyone else for all they can get, doing very well at it, seems.
Wanting to destroy Jews for that, either way, is exactly like poor blacks wanting to kill whites and take over everything.
I choose not to think or act like a loser outsider.

Nepotism among Jews is a meme. don't fall for that nonsense. ashkeNAZI jews are smarter than everyone on the planet combined and Dr. Peterson knows this. you're just a bunch of jealous, self-loathing, resentful man children that only wish you could be 1/10th as smart as jews tho

he looks like he's all dressed up to go to a rothschild mask party.

hes them user, what are you retarded?

Nice job Sherlock. You are totally not grasping at straws here like a dumbass.

The story i quoted is in Mein Kampff.
I would say nepotism/subversion/corruption explains that. Now let's all pretend that we would never do such a thing and the reason why we aren't up there is because we are good people.
>remember mediocre bums have been saying that since the stone age.

>he doesn't know about the Illuminati cards

You're purposefully being deceitful. I've already explained that the issue is a pattern of behaviour streching back thousands of years, specifically that Jews larp as their host while rotting/dividing the weakest members of society, turning them against the ruling class, and then pilfering the people before moving onto the next host. Are you Jewish by chance? You're not approaching this in good faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

kek
You've already tried this tactic, you shill faggots.
Peterson is living in your heads rent-free.
>in all fields

Ah, another string of misrepresentations and strawmen.

JP is no commie. He's explained very well why he has the paintings and you'd have to be retarded, deaf, or, well, ideologically possessed to not understand him on this. Neither am I - and I keep a lot of Soviet memorabilia as well and I have no love for Communism - although JBP keeps it to remind himself of what horrors humanity is capable of, I just enjoy the aesthetic

Prove it. I'll assume you're a kike making up garbage about Hitler like many posters on this board. Are you Jewish?

see

Marx was not an egalitarian either. He regarded equality in the way your seem to be suggesting a meaningless abstraction. In fact, communism isn't even about equality either. You're just dumb.

>oppressor vs. oppressed narrative,

Kek, conflict theory is not unique to Marxism. Nietzsche's thought itself had it incorporated along with the Classical Fascists. Which reminds me, the post-modernists of the late twentieth century were essentially a footnote to Nietzsche. How ironic.

Read a book, nigger.

Read his book, Jesus Christ. It's not like any of this is secret.

Have you read Mein Kampff?

>Jews larp as their host while rotting/dividing the weakest members of society, turning them against the ruling class, and then pilfering the people before moving onto the next host.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

One example of many. The event that made the NSDAP possible.

You clearly haven't read Maps of Meaning or watched much of his video content. He teaches that the holocaust happened and that to ensure it never happens again his ideology of individualism must replace "tribalism". He argues that "our weapons are too powerful now" and it will end in a nuclear Armageddon, and claims he had a prophetic dream about this.

If you don't have the intellectual capacity to read a few hundreds words that totally debunk your 5D chesscuck conspiracy hypothesis, then indeed, your opinion is discarded.

You clearly fall into the camp of delusional chesscucks that have developed an emotional attachment to Peterstein's cult of personality. Even when presented with hardcore evidence that he is aligned with Zionist interests, you have an infinite playbook of mental gymnastics to justify it.

How about you go back to his subreddit and continue filling your Peterstein folder up with "slay your dragon bucko" memes. It's a nice civic nationalist cult that he's cultivated there, I'm sure you'd fit right in with the kikes and immigrants that see him as the "savior of the West" that will prevent the ebil nahtzees from exterminating them for invading their lands.

Also:
>conflate the two

I'm not conflating them, you imbecile. Peterson and all his fanboys do.

why would he marry someone so ugly?

>flags are an argument
You already admitted you won't even read my words.

Kill yourself.

>yfw Peterstein is exposed as a Zionist and you can't accept the truth about your eDaddy

I know it inside out. Are you Jewish? You're not arguing in good faith. Why won't you answer the question. It seems like you're trying to pilpul your way around what i'm saying while repeating your "jealousy" shtick. It reminds me of Mein Kampf actually.

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.

Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them."

>There are almost as many Non-Hispanic White geniuses in the United States alone as there are Jews (of any cognitive tier) in the entire world.

Pic related.

>leaf country
>commie

Who would ever have guessed

Error. Arguments not found. I really hate Americans nazi flag larpers. I'd put you down if I could.

>Either Jews run shit because they're awesome
fukkin A right AussieBruh. they've been booted out of everywhere because the goyi ... er, Wypipo be just jealous n' sheeit!
- Case in point: All those so called "Jews" that bought slaves from Blacks who conquered other Blacks, the slave ships, the auction houses and the slave owners? huh? Well guess what? Those were jealous, resentful,unsuccessful, unworthy White rayycisses blaming Jews

You've posted that quote a couple times, go find the story about laborers threatening to kill him.
I'll wait.

Are you Jewish?

Fake

Why are you so embarrassed to be Jewish, if they're the master race as you claim?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

What's with the cos-play? That's a pretty extreme look.

Really?
And Marx wrote stingingly to prove that the US Civil War was about slavery and nothing but, using southern politician's quotes against them.
He also acted and organised to get embargoes on slave sourced cotton, how about that?

Israelis look like the real ls 56% meme. Makes me wonder...

thats exactly what jews say.dont blame others for your misfortune.
here is the beartrap in that bullshit argument:You are defending criminal behavior.
Jews embezzle,shift funds,hide real tax positions and financial health of financial companies to pump and dump fake companies,boost or lower the fed rates to boost profits to themselves,on and on.now how is a regular cat supposed to fight that?
niggers are their own worst enemy,they are fuckin violent apes that will never get their shit together.i personally blame no one for my situation because i do very well.i will continue to do well because i work my absolute ass off to take care of my family.this place is for identifying the problem,commiseration,laughing at fools like you and planning what to do to help the collective of white people as a whole.
and that fuckin starts by illuminating the world and people i know to the fact that jews have completely fucked up every white society they have ever been allowed to be a part of.question you should be asking yourself is why is that?

I already gave you my arguments and you said you would not read them because "muh flag".

You're fucking delusional. I don't even think you're a shill, I think you're cucked by Peterstein.

Stay mad, bucko. Your Zionist boomer will surely lead you to perdition.

Debunk this:

Go on, apply your chesscuck logic to it for us all to see how enlightened you are.

Why won't you answer the question. You all but claimed Jews are the master race and that you're a Jewish supremacist. Were you a member of the tribe of Marx? It's clearly a relevant question. I don't see why I must ask it six times.

He also exchanged multiple communications with Lincoln. It's pretty interesting.

Waiting for your reply.

>Were you

Still waiting.

I didn't see it

>A boomer sympathises with Communism.

You act like this is something new. Why the fuck do so many faggots here look to Boomers for wisdom? THEY GOT US INTO THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>says he's redpilled on the JQ
>isn't redpilled on controlled opposition
>claims a guy who married a jewess and has jewish children is /ourguy/

That all you got?
I can wait

English is my third language. I'll just agree that I can't define Marxism as its used in modern parlance. Everyone else knew what I meant and didn't need to get bogged down in a word.

you are jew??

weeeeeeeeew

He's canadian. Duh.
Come on man.

Not one argument the entire thread. Get rid of the meme flag if you want another you.

O-M-F-G!!! Do you seriously expect ANY sensible, logical, right-minded individual to believe that there's a group as intelligent or more intelligent than the people hand-picked by none other than G-d himself?
- Puh Leez, just shut it you rayyciss, antisemitic, NAZI/Neo-Nazi, bigoted, self-loathing, resentful, jealous, deplorable individual you. Ahh'men

OH FUCK I'm gonna dirty my room right now!

The commie art is bad, but those masks are just ridiculous - his ego will be his hubris.

pfft its the women r smarter meme.
when does being a kniving,seditious,underhanded asshole make you smarter?
it just makes you a dirty rat jew criminal.

You know, I've actually looked that cute image up, and it's dishonest. Now that we're just throwing things out like that, I'll just quote Marx:

>Judaism continues to exist not in spite of history, but owing to history. The Jew is perpetually created by civil society from its own entrails. What, in itself, was the basis of the Jewish religion? Practical need, egoism.

>The monotheism of the Jew, therefore, is in reality the polytheism of the many needs, a polytheism which makes even the lavatory an object of divine law. Practical need, egoism, is the principle of civil society, and as such appears in pure form as soon as civil society has fully given birth to the political state. The god of practical need and self-interest is money.

>Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities. Money is the universal self-established value of all things. It has, therefore, robbed the whole world – both the world of men and nature – of its specific value. Money is the estranged essence of man’s work and man’s existence, and this alien essence dominates him, and he worships it.

>The god of the Jews has become secularized and has become the god of the world. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange.

>The view of nature attained under the domination of private property and money is a real contempt for, and practical debasement of, nature; in the Jewish religion, nature exists, it is true, but it exists only in imagination.

-Marx "On The Jewish Question"

He's said on Twitter that his ideology has stopped thousands of kids from drifting to the far-right. He's a shabbos alt-lite goyim and so are you. Any white person can be redpilled on the Jews in 30 minutes by reading through one of the "FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE" gallery threads. You don't need Petershabbos to do 16-D chess with your made up bullshit logic.

>Not one argument
Again, read the screenshot: >flags are an argument!
>VPN geographic location determines the validity of arguments!
Do you realize how BTFO you are?

>Jews embezzle,shift funds,hide real tax positions and financial health of financial companies to pump and dump fake companies,boost or lower the fed rates to boost profits to themselves,on and on.now how is a regular cat supposed to fight that?
All rich people have always done this
>niggers are their own worst enemy,they are fuckin violent apes that will never get their shit together.
This is what Zionists say about whites. Do you argue against it with reason, or dismiss it as hateful bullshit?
>.i will continue to do well because i work my absolute ass off to take care of my family.this place is for identifying the problem,commiseration,laughing at fools like you and planning what to do to help the collective of white people as a whole.
Seems you're not doing well enough, need to smug at someone and think you're important enough to affect the collective of white people whatever that means.
Don't tell me what this place is for, it was originally a stormfaggot containment board now it's become a place where young men gnash their teeth on stupid conspiracy bullshit.

My argument would go something like this. I would lay out how Marxism influenced the KPD, how the KPD members created and moved le ebul Frankfurt School and similar movements to America, and how these ideas were adapted and then pushed by self described marxist/jewish academics/influencers into the modern culture.

I can draw a straight line and name names. Perhaps i'll flesh this out in the next ten minutes and you can attack it.

Levi Strauss WAS NOT an ashkeNAZI Jew as Wikipedia would have us believe. he was a jealous, resentful, self-loathing White man who capitalized on the cotton industry to make overalls and work pants for farmers and then ... wait get this ... then Levi Strauss blames his success on the poor, downtrodden, timeless victim ashkeNAZI.
- jeebuzz h user. where does the persecution end tho?

He's said pretty publicly that he buys communist art because he likes the irony of purchasing it over services like eBay, which are the epitome of capitalism

>Don't tell me what this place is for, it was originally
It's a free speech political discussion forum. Anything else is you trying to shoehorn your agenda in.

The argument made against jews is that they're especially nepotistic and have a centuries-long behavior of undermining and subverting the interests of the host nations they have inhabited. All your points are addressed in "The Culture of Critique" if you actually want good arguments, rather than continuing to pilpul here.

Trotsky hated the Jewish religion, yet he was incredibly favourable to the Jewish race. Most Jewish communists are/were hyper aware of their ethnic identity. More than half of all immigrants to the Jewish state are atheist. Jews on the whole don't terribly care what their tribesmen believe and usually look down on Jews that keep the true traditions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Are you Jewish? I have a very hard time believing you don't know these very basic facts.

HOLY SHIT NICE FUCKING SOURCE DUDE, WOW, INCREDIBLE. THANK YOU FOR THE SOURCE

Boy that's a lot of words to end up with "Keepin it REAL!"
So the desperately poor gangster and the very rich everywhere have the same values: money = power = status = essential superiority
Are they wrong?
>anyone not an extremist is controlled opposition
you're not going to get far with that

That the Israeli suicide bomb squad?

That actually was his reasoning, I saw the video.

He also said he used to be a hard line Marxist. He didn't say if that changed before or after he bought the paintings.

How do you know that's him?

They've been working with the ayylmaos all along. This is the long game.

JIDf sure loves their shabbos Peterson, if you are willing to 19 posts by this ID for him

> used to be

What he is saying is that since capitalism is the secularized Judaism, the Jewish values de-spiritualzed and God being Capital, we have all been in a way converted to Jewish religion since Capital itself a global social metabolism that imbues all aspects of life. We should rebel against this very thing.

>It's a free speech political discussion forum. Anything else is you trying to shoehorn your agenda in.
lol, that's YOU trying to shoehorn.

Now it's my turn to point out that you ignored my responses.

name a situation in which a white person has been responsible for the mass murder of over 7 million people.a non jew.
glossing over niggers negates the fact that they are hapless.jews saying that about us is laughable when they had a direct hand in formation of every modern and ancient conflict.they will stop at nothing until we are eradicated as a race.not because they think we are violent but that we have the capability to destroy them.fear and "never again".they are the people of terminus in the walking dead.they believe their own bullshit that they are victims when it is their own collective actions which makes white people despise jews.everyone hates dishonesty,its a human thing.

This is kino

Americans treated the yids better than they treat their own, and they still turned on you.

m8, you're a fucken idiot, no joke
yeah, money eats all values.
I don't think it's just rich Jews that want us all enslaved to the dollar though. In fact i think that's a retarded distraction for resentful morons.
>yes chew each other up, vent some more, award some medals and hang some defeated enemies!
the dollar will still be there.

um, excuse me, but you are bordering on antisemitism right about noaw bucko. no one will read your rayyciss, bigoted, deplorable, likely antisemitic so called "book" written by some NAZI with a doctorate in basket weaving; m'kay

>capitalism
Peterstein is a ultra capitalist, in fact he shills (((Ayn Rand))), both the individualism meme and the self-serving capitalism meme.

He wants the status quo, nothing more.

He never brings up usury.

Schopenhauer said that the Jews were known as the masters of lies and scum of the earth by all cultures and throughout the millenia, because they were the only one not to believe in an afterlife. Thus education to materialism would be indeed education to Judaism, but also that Marxism and Capitalism are two sides of the same Jewish coin.

and fuck off with your asshole bullshit about what you know about this board space,ive been here way fuckin longer than you,i fuckin guarantee it.aussie faggot.

I had to read your post twice to get anything from it.
Chew all the crayons you want, ok, try not to swallow too much.

m8, you're a fucken idiot, no joke

>ive been here way fuckin longer than you
nah

Of course a fucking leaf with a retard post

Oh wait

Jude

no proof his wife is a jew. she looks like she's part native

Make an argument mate. I'll hear you out.

top bantz

He did a video about it you absolute morons.
He likes old paintings especially from desperate times like the soviet revolution. He's not a commie he's just some individualist big brainer.

Langsam begann ich, sie zu hassen.

You're a bit late Brit-user, the thread has already descended into "Everyone who disagrees is part of the Jewish plot" faggotry.

>totally /ourgoy/
>it's all 5D chess
>he hangs out with jews as a cover
>trust me he's a fascist

Keep seeing this idiot posted here but never watched him. Why the right needs these debaters and e-celebs again? Most of them are controlled oppo

or a blah blah horseshit,im a drunk aussie shitposting dick sucker.

I think it's weird how he'll say "Those protesters had a hammer and sickle.. Can you believe that? I can't understand why that's okay when a Swastika clearly isn't.. They're just as bad!" But I could never see him hanging up paintings of Nazi propaganda.

I've asked you half a dozen if you are Jewish.. It's relevant when talking about your Jewish supremacism and implied master race due to unmatched intrigue claim, yet you refuse to answer.

too late aussie faggot tries to paint everything doesnt have anything to do witb jews,theyre harmless kittens.

>161029093
Get rid of the meme flag and i'll give you your (you)

>burger bantz
not all burger bros are shit spewing orcs

You realize he bought those communist art pieces on discount through ebay mostly for the pure satire of the situation. He's also one of the most out spoken anti communist I've ever seen in my life time.

And yet he serves them.

>Get rid of the meme flag and i'll give you your (you)
>FLAGS ARE MY ARGUMENT

I guess that's the question. Does he serve them, or is he playing the minimum required role to gain an international mainstream following. Peterson could do infinitely more to subvert the right. Perhaps he will.

We know one thing for sure. He knows.

>has wall chart with every news clipping joined by an arrow pointing towards THE JEWS
>wonders why he falls apart like a poddle in a blender on Cred Forums
lol fuck off, imagine asking people if they are Jewish every time you get made to look stupid.
oh wait

>or is he playing the minimum required role to gain an international mainstream following

The minimum role would be to attack communists and postmodernism while largely ignoring the Right. Peterson has made it pretty clear that he views the Right as more of an enemy than he does the Left. His primary goal is to take people who would inevitably come along to our side and indoctrinate them into his cult of clean rooms so they don't advance to our level.

You're a Jewish supremacist. It's relevant. I asked the other guy because he purposefully tried misrepresenting Jew as strictly a religion. Neither of you two will answer. Odd really.

>His primary goal is to take people who would inevitably come along to our side and indoctrinate them into his cult of clean rooms so they don't advance to our level

>owning propaganda when you STUDY propaganda is a weird thing and de facto means you subscribe to the message of that propaganda
t.95 iq fool with no imagination

for all petersons shortcomings, being a commie aint one of them and op is a faggot.

If I pull that off will you die?

You have to be a total retard to believe this.

>our level.
His enemy is coercion, totalitarianism and tyranny.
The flags don't make a whole lot of difference.
If everyone who disagrees with you is flawed, or evil, then you are a totalitarian.
That's why DrJP has credibility, he doesn't assume people are bad, crazy, dumb or predatory criminals just because they disagree.
It's also why Cred Forums has no credibility.

You've finally made a decent argument by quoting another person word for word. I agree with both of you in a sense. It's clear that at least his pushers want young white men to get knee deep in the system before they clue in.

If someone's primary goal is to stop me from stopping evil, then they are evil.

You're odd, really.
Not because of any views you hold, but this crap about Jews is comically old-fashioned divide and conquer crap.
>49 posts by this brainlet

You're on our board though.

More anti Jordan Peterson shilling? You guys are really butthurt.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

>muddled school shooter logic

USAmericans lead the world in adults who believe in angels.
Link some more graphs about how their religious groups feel about each other, it's so helpful.

It's the logic of someone whose mind is on Earth and not in the clouds while he cleans his room.

You dropped your hat.

I just thought it was odd you're denouncing divide and conquer, implying we are unified, being a kike and all.

nice meme

Q predicted this.

>nice meme

I chuckled

>I chuckled

Looks like the test for your IQ came back negative bucko

>trolling both sides
where have I see this behavior before

He collects those.

The US government collects all the nazi art.

What the fuck are these images? I'm getting vibes like pic related

Individuality is now commie?

He's a fucking Jungian theorist... I play with the imagery of archetypes in life all the time but that doesn't make me a fucking satanist if I show you satan, does it?

Will you look at that, Peterkike and (((wife))) as Grinning Death Waits For Goyim. Not even hiding it.
I admire the chutzpah.

In his most recent book Jordan advocates something very suspect, and it's the first time that I'm doubting who he is.

He says explicitly that young men need to have their lives in PERFECT order before blaming any of their problems on the radical left. This is obviously a call for right leaning men to stop attacking the left.

How am I in the same age group as you guys?

*tips fadora*

so is the fact that its stalin and not hitler significant in anyway?
odd he picked him instead of hitler....
almost as if he thinks hitler is LESS evil... hmm

Damn this goyim is domesticated AF
give us your tax dollars you good good goyim.
I almost want to see the uptopian world run by the jews so you can eat your shoe, and your babies for sustenance because your ass is being starved to death.

anyone who speaks against anti-semitism for any reason loses credibility in my book. he is afraid of facing racism for what it truly is, instead he is just some rambling ex -alcoholic enjoying being rich. he wont tackle the JQ or the RQ. He is just another parasite on the movement of race realism.

Hmmm... I don't think he's playing it from the side of wanting to be a hero, considering he was uploading shit well before the current state of politics..

I think he's just someone that put his ear to the ground and speaks because his personal morality compels him to.

kit oconnel approves of this

fyi, jordan peterson has a private discord server. or should i say 'had'? WBShr3V

Source, faggot...

Many of us have been telling you for weeks that he is a insidious tool, there to be a gatekeeper.
He is creating a new generation of Neo-cons, quite smart by (((them))).
He is a great actor and he is being paraded around on every (((news network))).
Friendly reminder what happens if they are against you:
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

They won't even mention you or speak with you, does it sound like they are doing that with Peterson? No.

this ladies and gentlemen is a SHILL

bump

>Yeah, right. A hugely political poster is "a reminder of something bad"
>remember the lolocaust

what is pilpul:
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pilpul

JP is a kike lover, there is no more debate to be had here. /thread

come to Cred Forums. for all your "red pills" and fucking jew tranny commies you need

>MUH 7 GORRILLIAN WHICH NUMBER CAME FROM THE RUSSIANS, WHO COMMITTED THE HOLODOMOR WHICH ACTUALLY KILLED 20 MILLION.
Kys faggot

>he promotes postmodern biblical interpretations
As a traditionalist who's listened to most of what he's said about the bible, no he fucking doesn't.

>What is hyperbole
It's a reminder that you can't successfully go through life blaming all your problems on other people. Sometimes you get fucked by other people, but sometimes it's your own fault.

Sinister as hell. The true face of (((Peterson))).

>judge not lest ye be judged yourself
nigger he ripped it off from the bible
it means dont be a hypocrite

yeah hes not scoring any points with the whole eyes wide shut hating crowd...

>As a traditionalist who's listened to most of what he's said about the bible, no he fucking doesn't.
Yes he does.

He preaches that Jesus Christ was not God but a buddha-like figure, and that he did not raise from the dead.

WouldAttendTheirSexMagikRitual/10

Legit terrifying

kek

Honest question for /leftypol/ and other assorted leftist shills in this thread. Why is JP even a target for you? How does getting Cred Forums to hate him accomplish your goals?

It's called hiding in plain sight, the jew's calling card.
Yeah, him in an evil mask in front of a painting of Lenin, him showing off his Shadow, it's just a coincidence, goy.
His home decor, and his attitude toward it, is, in my experience, indistinguishable from that of the committed marxist.

Pearlson is one of those based NazBols :^)

What a nice, happy ending. I guess we all agree on who the enemy is.

>Stalin
take another look at picture. your power level shows and it's not a pretty sight

Holy fuck.. Jordan Peterson BTFO.

Earning 10% Commission from Peterson's affiliate program?

the man likes power, status, money and influence .. he is on the big ol' gravy train .. yiddnocracy loves him .. the talmudvision does too .. obviously he is not our guy .. thedarkroom.podbean.com/e/episode-61-dr-jordan-peterson/

>jewish wife
>unironically shills lolbertarian
Pottery.

SHILL CHARACTER ASSASSINATION THREAD

SAH-GAY

Yeah, he talked about these paintings in an interview or 2. Hes not trying to hide the weird socialist art.

Kys nigger. He isn't in the same galaxy as traditional Christianity.

He fingered her once when her asshole was dirty right after taking a shit

When he fists her loose pussy, on the backstroke he pulls all her flabby loose slin with it. As he pulls his fist out, an audible 'pop' sounds, followed by a "gluurrrrrp" sound as her giant twat closes up.

It actually is in Mein Kampf. I promise. Why would you let a bunch of troglodyte shop workers beat your ass over something even if you believed it with all of your being? Its not worth it.

It's not any secret he had USSR artwork lol.
Acting surprised now that you see it shows you're a newfag and a retard.

Are you actually in denial of whether or not he spoke about his collection? Because as MULTIPLE people have told you, he did, fucktard.

Jordan is the culmination of the frustration many of us men (and women) feel in the culture that i being changed around us.

He is today's knight and he is building an army. I would happily use the resources I have built (I donate to him now mohtly) and even my combat skills to back his ideals if need be.

Keep preaching Jordan, hopefully it doesn't come to violence but there are millions of us who agree that our freedoms are worth fighting for. While I hope the new dialogue being created calms people down enough to talk and solve our problems Demoratically, I worry that it will simply enrage the Left even more who thinks they have a monopoly on the thought of the country.

All when in fact, they are a tiny minority and if they chose to go to violence, they will be crushed.

Hopefully insanely intelligent people like Jordan will help lead the way peacefully and allow the more moderate Leftists to take pack the party from the Progressives who have violently taken over the Democratic Party.

Hahaha, who woulda thought it would be a Canadian that I would call my modern day hero to join the likes of George Washington and Lucious Quinctius Cincinnatus!

Im convinced Jordan is a shabbos goy that has infiltrated the right and is sullying any attempts made at forming a strong collective interest. He strikes me as a committed Marxist infiltrator. If he was actually a threat he wouldnt be given the time of day. I used to follow him when he was pandering to us until I became wise to how deep his play truly is. Fuck him.

I just wanna stick one foot in her giant old pussy, wear it like a sock, ankle length tennis sock. Stick my other foot up into her asshole, right into her colon. Then fall overboard into the ocean and swim around like a mermaid, she'd like the feel of both my feet inside her so she be cumming the whole time, no doubt.

>I donate to him now mohtly
The absolute state of Peterstein cultists.

what's the over/under you were talking to peterson himself?