You own this. You helped murder 17 children last week

You own this. You helped murder 17 children last week.

Fuck off, stupid cunt.

He was a jew we own nothing

also

>not using the original image

Nope.

He was a jewish supremacist.

You mother should have murdered you in the womb.

There's STILL no reason to believe this image came from Cruz's Instagram. The ONLY source that claims to have "verified" the "NikolasCruzMakarov" to be authentic is Heavy.com, which is not exactly a shining beacon of journalistic integrity.

Fraudulent and homosexual.

I wish he was our soldier.

Remember to sage shill threads

good

Sitting in my basement playing vidya helped kill 17 people? When will we blame the real problem? It's that kid's fault, not guns, not mental illness.

I laughed

its another spic shitlib, you're not supposed to talk about your reliable voters

violent video games kill people

there was another instagram being posted with a pic of his face, that seemed to be the legit one

Sage - kill me now

Guess i never thought of that...killing virtual people kills real people.

It wasn’t me it was Trump. Trump was responsible for the murder of those children.

That means Obama was responsible for the 49 killed at that nightclub right?

Yes. But the blood of these children is on Trump’s hands. Trump murdered these children.

Minnesota Terrorist Let Go After Telling FBI She Wanted To Join Al Qaeda And Wear Suicide Belt
Political correctness is hindering the FBI. After Tnuza Jamal Hassan was stopped from flying to Afghanistan last September, she allegedly told FBI agents that she wanted to join al-Qaida and marry a fighter, and that she might even wear a suicide belt.
She also said she was angry at U.S. military actions overseas and admitted that she tried to encourage others to “join the jihad in fighting,” but she said she had no intention of carrying out an attack on U.S. soil, according to prosecutors. Despite her alleged admissions, she was allowed to go free.
Four months later, the 19-year-old was arrested for allegedly setting small fires on her former college campus in St. Paul in what prosecutors say was a self-proclaimed act of jihad. No one was hurt by the Jan. 17 fires at St. Catherine University, but her case raises questions about why she wasn’t arrested after speaking to the agents months earlier and shows the difficulty the authorities face in identifying real threats.
“She confessed to wanting to join al-Qaida and took action to do it by traveling overseas. Unless there are other circumstances that I’m not aware of, I would have expected that she would’ve been arrested,” said Jeffrey Ringel, a former FBI agent and Joint Terrorism Task Force supervisor who now works for a private security firm, the Soufan Group, and isn’t involved in Hassan’s case. “I think she would’ve met the elements of a crime.”
Authorities aren’t talking about the case and it’s not clear how closely Hassan was monitored before the fires, if at all. When asked if law enforcement should have intervened earlier, FBI spokesman Jeff Van Nest and U.S. Attorney’s Office spokeswoman Tasha Zerna both said they couldn’t discuss the case.

Ok I was just making sure there was no hypocrisy here.

Also explain how it's his fault, just for us tards.

Like father like son.

Oh yeah?

Well, if you voted Obama and Hillary, then you voted for Black genocide and slavery.

Bleached

BUMPING FOR CHAOS. PRAISE KEK!

only 17 smdh you amerimutts

The whole MAGA movement utilized white supremacy and anti-immigrant violence, they told this kids that it was ok to be violent against the enemies of america (jews, spics, blacks and chinks) that racce mixing and coal burning were sins that deserved death and that gun culture it was made america great.

So this miserable white bastard, that went and annd learneed to shoot, posted on Cred Forums and eventually killed jews, chinks spics and coal burners.

That's the timeline, if you have another I'm willing to hear it.

Le bleche

Africans need to know their place.

Sorry about that, my bad :(

El Bleachay

This in Libya?

Blaqued

If I helped there’d be a lot more than 17 dead kids

you do realize an image bumps the thread? if you faggots don't want a thread to be bumped or even seen, DON'T REPLY AT ALL.

all those kids were probably indoctrinated by their Marxist teachers anyway so don't expect any remorse here commie scum

Suck an AIDS-infected cock, commie faggot

Jesus Christ I would have just picked the fucking cotton myself if I had known it would have meant we’d still have niggers roaming the earth in 2018.

All of that describes this place. I remember on multiple occasions Trump disavowing violence. This place is all about killing the enemies you described. I'm not saying this kid was a button, but it's his fault and his fault only that he killed these people. No one mind-controlled this guy into shooting those people. I own weapons and I grew up around them. I don't go out and shoot people when I get mad. I have a proposition, we set an age requirement for ARs, 25 years old and any buyer has to show proof of passing a gun safety class. Doesn't encroach on the 2nd.

Jesus Christ I would have just picked the fucking cotton myself if it would have prevented us having niggers roaming the earth in 2018.

Sorry, flubbed my line

That's the fucking irony of all of this shit, the "moral of the story" liberals have set up, due to their fucking stupidity, is that it is actually better just to wipe other races out than be nice to them.
The moral of the tale is "don't waste your time ever being nice, it doesn't pay to be kind, ever".

Sadly the issue isn't limited to school shooters, if the only consequence of that was that eventually some kid will snap and shoot up school, we'll get it cheap.

We have millions and millions of law abiding gun owners and we don’t have ANY statistically significant level of gun violence relative to those owned legally.

Anti gunners FUCK OFF and stop CONFLATING violence with legal gun ownership. It a one trick pony of the Left.

But that would happen with anything, if you look at the stats pistols kill way more people every year than an AR. Britain and Australia have problems with knife attacks. If someone wants to kill another person they will figure out a way. My suggestion was to at least try to limit the amount of crazies that get them.

I'm with you man. I'm one of the law abiding gun owners. Just a suggestion to try and help limit crazies getting them

The underground 3D printing/CAD Gun manufacturing genie is now out of the bottle and never going back in. Normal law abiding citizens should be able to have guns with no restrictions for the same reason the police and military should have the best. Very often the legal civilian gun owner will have more training and better moral/legal sense than police or military the latter of whom have huge support structures if they fuck up, unlike the civilian.

I'm not that worried about death americans, I'm more worried about the image of america slowly but surely sinking and making you a less attractive bussiness partner everytime.

lol

He is a known time traveler from (cir 2028 - 2030) Goes by the alias of Noah C.
He was successful in eliminating several targets from the future time line(s) and apologized for this already in a video blog posted Oct2016

Look familiar anyone?

Pretty sure on that Instagram account w/ the maga hat, he denounced support for trump In a comment when someone asked why he was wearing it. Pretty sure he said it was for laughs

kek.

Americans don't care, fuck-nuts.
now to start drafting legislation to turn all blue districts into gun-free zones.
we are going to render you defenseless and helpless, using your own logic against you.
cosmopolitian districts will become hunting grounds, wherein the savages stalk you night and day -- knowing that you're toothless prey.
kek

Pretty sure on that Instagram account w/ the maga hat, he denounced support for trump In a comment when someone asked why he was wearing it. Pretty sure he said it was for laughs

I literally do not care

There are worse places to do business in even with us killing each other all the time.

It’s a false premise. Crazies will always be able to harm the innocent. Look at hundreds of Chinese stories of crazy people hacking preschool/schoolchildren to death with knives.

If there were no guns in the world Cruz would have poisoned them or set the school on fire or smashed a school bus into a dozen kids. It’s fuckjng endless what crazies can do but LEFTISTS are fucking being COY and pretending to give a fuck about these kids dying to gain support for their disarming of America.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Nosed

Classic poltard

17 less future liberals is a good thing i would i think

i thought that faucet a pigeon for a second

My man fields is no Juden

>Getting away with murder
>1 post by this ID

Are you serious right now?

They are also better places.

Not even a real Maga hat

It’s a micro-Utoya in that regard.

>fake hat

Again I agree with you. I actually do care about Americans being killed by Americans, it's really sad. And i think we should do something to at least try to help, it may be futile to even try but we should try without infringing on law abiding citizens rights.

Degenerate digits

Imagine e my surprise

And I'll do it again unless you give me one million dollars

That's true too

But Muslims don't own any of this :^)

#NotAllGunOwners

Againnn....

Le bleachay

Well then fund a manahattan project to come up with antidepressants that don’t make you kill people if you go off them for a day. That’s he common denominator (when it’s not Islam)

Sage.

El Blanco'd

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd another bomb just dropped on some kid in a godforsaken part of the world, i'll wait.

if they can fuck each other and drive cars and party and do drugs they aint kids bud

He wasn't /ourguy/, faggot.

Only 17 I thought pol would've done a better job than that.

good they were jews

I murdered your moms pussy last night.

Hope some where jewish.

Martin Luther ackbar

>the squeaky wheel gets the grease
I like how the one in the middle is demonstrating his upper body strength. Smart thinking. He'll make a good worker. Put the shackles on him, I'll take that one.

I feel nothing senpai

#MeToo

It doesn't matter if he wasn't a 100% nordic, he was clearly more white american than his adoptive parents or his victims.

He was a Jew, soon to be executed.

Repent for your crimes.

>covered face

Because you live in a country that gives you every opportunity for success yet you choose to fail

STFU I dindu nuffin

Only one of those was Jewish AFAIK

White

pretty typical of the retarded faggots that frequent this board. Take ownership of your idiocy. This is your fault. Edgelord retards constantly trying to get noticed. Pathetic.

> the absolute state of the USA

Hello there, Russian shill. Still trying to sow discord?