Liberals need to go away forever

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativefiringline.com/every-mass-shooting-in-the-us-since-the-1950s-occurred-in-gun-free-zones/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/[email protected]
proudtoserveagain.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Px_T1igy1o
972mag.com/is-sheldon-adelson-behind-trumps-decision-on-jerusalem/131218/
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XV4mZi3gYDgwx5PrLwqqHTUlHkwkV-6uy_yeJh3X46o/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>guns can't be ethically regulated

poorly thought out and wrong

>liberals made schools defenseless

in what way

>instead of arming the staff, they want to make it so it's harder for kids to get assault weapons

dear god, the fucking horror

ps

and even from a purely economics standpoint, it would be more expensive to arm every teacher in a school and train them to fire it than to hire a competent counselor so the kids wouldn't go AWOL in the first place

pps and then if every teacher is armed, and one or two of them aren't diligent about keeping it locked, you have a school full of firearms with retard teenage kids

>LIBERALS ARE DUMB
>BUT THEY MANAGED TO SETUP THIS GENIUS LONG TERM PLAN TO GET WHAT THEY WANTED

School counselors are worthless. They don't have the training or the time to work with kids with real problems. More guns are the only solution.

500d chess

not even the donald could have stopped this, because if he could have, he already would have

the worst school shooting in the past few years was comitted under the watchful eye of the donald

If you paid for another few counselors, then they would have time. Kids are retards, you're talking about brute forcing the solution when there's a more informed solution waiting to be implemented

1. if a school has armed guards, a shooter will simply go somewhere else to murder people. Do you want every gathering of people to have an armed guard? Armed guards will not stop a spree killer.
2. Guns are not going to protect you from a tyrannical government. Trust me, the government has more guns than you, and much, much more.

ps

you could hire a competent counselor instead of buying 60 9mm handguns + training time

I'm not sure the "no guns for civies" works, but regulating them would probably be a decent start so that a mentally unstable kid can't get to them

the gun free school act of 1990,
since then shootings have risen.

Do you have statistics to show that guns in schools stopped mass shooters before this act was passed?

Because that's what you're saying. You're saying that gun free zones prevent swift justice that was otherwise occuring.

But the amount of school shootings in the past doesn't reflect that

jesus christ with this teh libruls shit

it's fucking jews. it was always fucking jews, get your shit together

Why is it horrifying that we want armed teachers? If they’re vetted enough to have around children then why wouldn’t they be trusted to handle a gun?

I have yet to hear corherent argument from you morons.

Yeah they do.

They ruined the democratic party with their stupid tricks.

>If they're vetted to handle kids, they're vetted to handle guns

right, let's hire marines to be teachers and teachers to be marines. sick comment dude!

look man, I'll take anything at this point. Even something as as limiting mags to 10 rounds is better than nothing. This will translate into dozens of lives saved because the shooter will have to take more time to reload or switch weapons.

>Liberals around the world won't stoo talking about gun control in response to crazy shooters
>they say nothing about shooting violence around the world on every continent and in every region.
Its purely political that liberals fixate on the USA and ignore the rest of the world, maybe its a coping mechanism because they can't deal with global violence.

Say what you will about the DNC

But fuck, the solution here isn't to arm every teacher. It's fucking braindead

Widespread CCW basically is armed guards for every large gathering of people.

Stupid Podesta ruined the Democratic process.

The united states is unparalleled in its civil liberties, looking at other countries doesn't work because literally no other country has the right to bear arms as one of its most basic tenets

not even a gud meem kike-o

You think it's OK Podesta screwed over the Democrats do you?

Did I say that?

Nice pivot m8

Arming teachers is a fucking stupid idea

It's clear the plot here, any surprise one of his staff is an NRA member?

Eryn Sepp

thats what you will do
the us people is about to go full autist

almost as if its setup for the virtual reality scapism nightmare conspiracy theory is true

Faggot

Leftism is a problem that must be solved.

>pOdEsTa iS a DeEp sTaTe OpErAtOr thAT Is sUBvERtInG mY DemOCrAtIc PrOcEsS

You don't need marines to go up against a mentally ill teenager genius

School shooter thread derailed into a left conspiracy thread.

Good ol Cred Forums

muh nra

what influence do you retards think they have, what's their big endgame, 'ooh we'll make a ton of money selling guns lel' fuck you people are stupid

Oh so a teacher who has never been trained to fire a gun is totally capable of handling it responsibly around 30 unstable teenage kids that are potentially more informed and stronger than they are?

Literal autism is rotting your brain

aipac is financed more by your christian evangelics than jews themselves
check it out if you dont believe me

>leftism

Trump did Vegas to try and better America.

Podesta and his NRA hillbilly team are trying to support a dated piece of paper which has no place in modern society.

He just couldn't keep his mouth shut though, we have the evidence.

>implying you are not beeing set up for the virtual reality scapism nightmare conspiracy theory
you will embrace the matrix with open arms

How many councellors do you need to competently keep up with 1200 kids, 300 rotating every year, compared to firearms training for perhaps 50 adults?

But arming teachers is a dumb idea to begin with... The correct response is to ignore these statistically insignificant traumatic events, without changing our lives due to some emotional kneejerk response.

>thinks a fucking guidance counselor can solve this
Goddaaaamn!! You're an idiot.

Why is Eryn Sepp assisting Podesta in this Gun Plot?

>The second amendment is a ZOG JOO KIKE conspiracy
>Outdated amendment
I can't wait to be herded onto an ethno state where guns are banned. Where are retards like you coming from? I've seen entire threads full of their schizophrenic ranting and ravings.

Flawed arguments:
-Even if schools were not gun free zones, they are not places where people would normally bring guns willingly
-Arming the staff is not as simple as it sounds. Being able to use and carry a gun has never been a curriculum requirement for teachers, counselors, etc. You cannot pretend to want to fix things by obligating current teachers and counselors to carry guns or dismissing them to hire staff that want/can. Carrying guns and being ready to shoot at your students if necessary is simply not a teacher's job
In any case, you would have to introduce guards specifically hired for this task, which will be expensive, uncomfortable and not guaranteed to succeed (they'll most likely carry a handgun at the most, what will they do against assault rifles? Also they are likely to be targeted first by shooters)

His assistant is NRA

Do you want me to produce a paint by numbers picture equivalent to your intellectual capacity to figure it out?

jesus christ where do these retards come from, Cred Forums?

Also, what happened to having metal detectors at every school entrance?
That is obviously expensive, but if you're going to enact a gun free zone you have to do it right

>You're saying that gun free zones prevent swift justice that was otherwise occuring.

Or it could be a deterant.

the fact is, the number of shootings increased after the gunfree school act.

look, i know correlation doesnt equal causation, but you cant deny facts just because they disagree with your viewpoint.

>implying teachers wouldn't take firearms training

>lé horror

So how about we put police stations and schools together? That would discourage potential threats.

You see, some teachers in Israel have guns to protect their students, they also have a defensive wall. But only Jews are allowed to be defended. Just proposing to implement such defenses which have already proved to work on Israel is met with raging attacks from liberals, "How dare you stupid goyim want to protect yourselves and your children?".

yes.
conservativefiringline.com/every-mass-shooting-in-the-us-since-the-1950s-occurred-in-gun-free-zones/

Cho used ten rounders.
Yourargumentisinvalid.jpg

The amount of reddit in your posts gave me cancer. I hope you die in a mass shooting, you deserve nothing less

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/[email protected]

NRA member.

Who's really the stupid one?

let me get this straight
you're proposing relying on the slim possibility that a law abiding adult happens to be around has a gun and is willing to use it in the event of a school shooting as a measure to keeps schools safe?

We already have a program for that.
proudtoserveagain.com/

dood I want all semi autos banned mmkay, but limiting mag size is a start and we can't even get the rethuglicans to do that.

>they'll most likely carry a handgun at the most, what will they do against assault rifles?
Holy fucking shit dude

>be liberal
>calling someone autistic and mocking them for it
That's pretty ableist, dude, and I think you need to check your heteronormative privilege. What you're saying is toxic, and quite frankly, VERY problematic. I literally can't even right now, I'm literally shaking.

you can't defend that assertion.
you can only guess.
meanwhile, the data suggests otherwise.

You don't get it do you?

user you are missing the point. Culturally all over the world there are many groups that carry guns. There is widespread massacres every day.
But only the USA is talked about.

murdoch chan, calm down. it's a gradual process

okay, then bolt guns, then muzzle loaders. How do you want to enforce said laws with over 300M firearms in the. US?

Yes, because liberals dont plan the shit. the rich jews who control the idiot horde of liberals do...you fucking moronic faggot.

Joe Biden is the one that sponsored the gun free zone bill back in the 90s. That was his ticket to the inner workings of the anti American agenda.

They’re going DEEP

no.
it's more the knowledge that someone is probably armed acts as a deterrent.
would you rob a gun show?

Not sure I'd want the modal school teacher armed desu, she might shoot my hypothetical children as part of a black lives matter module so as to show them the pain whites inflict on blacks through the racist justice system.

>Guns are not going to protect you from a tyrannical government. Trust me, the government has more guns than you, and much, much more.
>just give up goyim there's no point fighting against tyranny you can't possibly win :^)
Fuck off you cowardly kike piece of shit.

^owned, end of thread. sliding...

so is being ovened, like 45 minutes or so

Allowing teachers to be able to conceal carry is obviously the best solution. The only argument against it is "wow seriously, I can't even."

>kid
>have to be at least 18 to buy your own firearm in most states(with some differences in some state laws)
>the shooter was 19

if you're a cia nigger crisis actor

Last Monday 2 October, Sheldon Adelson talked with President Trump at the White House about the Las Vegas “mass shooting”. The meeting had been scheduled before the shooting took place. Adelson's wife, Miriam Adelson, and White House senior adviser and husband of Ivanka, Jared Kushner, were also present.

Fuck, America, here's what you do, it's quite simple:
don't ban guns and don't sweep guns, but:
-make guns not so easy to get. not impossible, just make sure people pass through the necessary filters
-I don't think you need automatic weapons, but well, if you're going to have them, impose even greater regulations on them
-criminal charges for parents/guardians of mass shooting perpetrators who are still minors
-mandatory permanently functioning metal detectors at every entrance of every school

>Wanting low-iq, under-trained, power-tripping school staff to have guns around your children

School shootings would go up, idiot.

retarded nigger

what were they chatting about

Doubt it, teachers aren’t the issue. Any teacher whose fit to educate would do anything possible to protect their pupils

wow, perfect comparison you got there
the fact is, being gun free zone or not, the probability that someone brings a gun to a school with good intentions is almost zero
also, school shooters are always ready to die. why would the slim probability that someone might be armed be a deterrent?

You do realize we have Cartels and gangs with an abundance of unregistered guns right? Not to mention, you can make your own gun with shit you can buy at Lowes so none of that will

*accomplish anything

if that's real, shes right at least

Guys, is there a happening I’m not aware of? This type of moronic behavior could only be explained by intense shilling. There’s no way someone can be this stupid.

what's your point with this?

kek, I like this meme

seems like there’s a lot of b8 being casted indeed

Lol

When did you go to school, the 40s?

ding fucking ding, but that just means guns aren't the problem, its that there are too many retards or false flag operatives. which both make me want to own guns desu

His point is that nothing will stop those who wish to commit atrocities

Policies...

President Trump: Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock A 'Sick,' 'Demented' Man | Morning Joe | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=4Px_T1igy1o

Is Sheldon Adelson behind Trump's decision on Jerusalem?
972mag.com/is-sheldon-adelson-behind-trumps-decision-on-jerusalem/131218/

he's got a good point
the idea of passing the burden of defending the school to teachers is plain unrealistic

Bump.

he got himself on that one

Do you know who Eric Sanchez is?

>the probability that someone brings a gun to a school with good intentions is almost zero
BECAUSE THEY MADE IT A CRIME YOU UNREASONABLY DENSE MOTHER FUCKER; SO ONLY CRIMINALS DO IT.

Schools used to have fucking marksmanship teams and shit like that, my grandfather has school trophies for it. Literally school-owned guns that pretty much every male child was forced to hold at one point.
Zero fucking deaths.

See Not to mention, it would still be extremely easy to get a gun even with stricter regulations.

most of these mass shooters have had the FBI alerted to their behavior multiple times. the government CHOOSES not to govern. this is important to understanding American pathology. Remember, they've grabbed guns before, after Katrina armed troops went door to door and seized guns from rich white people defending their mansions in a nice, organized fashion. when the US Government actually wants things to get done, they can get done. the FBI CHOSE to ignore countless warnings about these types, CHOSE to close mental institutions because they were mean, etc.

How do you feel about the pattern of these shooters being on psychotropic drugs? What’s changed?

Why the fuck not let vets teach Students?

>slim possibility
One would expect armed guards stationed at a school to be both armed and located on school grounds if a gunman tries to shoot students or faculty at the school, yes

Newfag

alright man, just spell it out already. you've gotten me interested

I feel there is an underlying pattern of them being crazy, and we put crazy people on crazy drugs.

Regardless, few people (statistically zero) are crazy enough to choose a location for their rampage with even a chance of someone firing back at them.

Extremely. I think everyone in this thread would be competent enough to create a firearm at home, some lead pipe, a nail, and some shotgun shells. With just a drill press or router you could mill an 80% lower, which is just a piece of aluminum.

projection

Probably wouldn’t have as many soy boy leftists if that happened. sounds great

>after Katrina armed troops went door to door and seized guns from rich white people defending their mansions in a nice, organized fashion

lolwut i don't remember this

also we could just have metal detectors in schools. we have them for schools with lots of blacks, because otherwise there would be far more school shootings.

National guardsmen and police. it happened

still, the fact is most of these mass shooters are getting their guns legally, or aren't they?
doing nothing shouldn't be an option, America
if you know you're government is acting this way, why oppose any measures that would block them for doing so or shift the blame from law abiding gun ownership to elsewhere (for example, school inspectors)
help yourselves
you're speaking about guards, which is different than what some people in this thread are suggesting: requiring teachers to become guards
Still, see how many guards per school would you have? you would need many, because having just one simply means that he/she will be the first victim (the shooter has the surprise factor)

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

You don't really want all semi autos banned, do you? Oh God, why? That would cause a horrific war.

I'd like to see someone dispute this point, why dont leftists want teachers to have guns?
>inb4 uh teachers dont want guns sweetie

I'm not discounting it happened, i just never knew. do you have a link

>it would be too expensive to arm teachers with $200 handguns (because we need the government to provide the guns when the teachers should either already own them or pay for the gun with their own money) and have them spend a few extra hours learning how to use a gun

>let's hire another few counselors at $50-60k/year to sit down and 'talk' with kids about how they should be prescribed a cocktail of drugs to make the demons go away

Fun fact: guns used to always be on school campus grounds back in the day. There were shooting clubs all across the country. Why weren't school shootings prevalent then? Shouldn't there have been more?

A school counselor would cost $80,000 per year every year. AWOL means away without leave. You cannot commit a shooting if you are away.

the current US government is a hostile occupying force, they will always do the opposite of what is good.

Look up the gun free zone act of 1990. The problem isn't the guns or how easy it is to obtain them, the real problem is that teachers and staff aren't allowed to conceal carry to protect the kids. No one in their right mind would shoot up a school if they knew all the teachers were armed and could shoot back.

Highly doubt the hardest target would be the first target. The shooter would find a full room of unarmed students, pop off as many rounds as he can, then do it again. Either way he’s on the clock but id take 5 minutes for a guard to get across a massive school over 15 minutes for a SWAT coordination. Engaging the guard(s) first eliminates the surprise and increases said shooters risk for being neutralized.

how about reading the thread before posting?
but it's literally as you've said. teacher's are not guards. the average teacher is not an arms person. you cannot force teachers to bear guns. you could fire them if they refuse (and create a legal disaster, of course)and include gun expertise in the job description, but I am sure you can understand how borderline ridiculous this would be

Look retard, if you simply allowed teachers to pack heat the number of potential enemy combatants changes from zero to a mystery, possibly dozens. No longer can you casually stroll from room to room (if you are even stupid enough to target this armed school) as every room you enter or exit holds a potential bullet to your dome from one of many unidentified armed opposition.

well fuck

They unironically believe teachers will go on killing sprees. The irony being that they will leave their children with these people for 8+ hours a day for 13 years

Because we used to institutionalize mentally ill people. Pretty sure leftists decided that was mean, and that we shouldn't stigmatize the mentally ill, so this was summarily done away with.

my question was rhetorical but thanks for staying civil, I guarantee there are teachers who would like to bring a gun to school but the gun hysteria has gotten so bad that schools will never stop being gun free zones
>minus the live in security guard

Faggots

not really that terrible, imagine if they got to decide who is "mentally ill"

You should arm the teachers, obviously a teacher will start shooting your children, so you'll arm them, then they will start shootings as well until every american is dead, except for niggers, as they don't go to school

see you're confusing mass murder spree with theft. school shooters are ready to die. the impeding death deterrent would be ineffective
about you're assumption that teachers would basically become veteran gun savvy defenders of schools if it wasn't for that evil law, I think you're fantasizing a tidbit too much

So basically, guard or not, the school is not safe unless you have working metal detectors and several guards

Basically, just never let leftists have power ever. They would be institutionalizing people for "racism".

school
shooters
are
ready
to
fucking
die

why can't you understand this point? the shooter just has to look for the perfect spot where he can kill 5-7 students before your hypothetical 2nd amendment clad miss Rosemary savior teacher gets him. so, children will die regardless of armed teachers or not

So who in the government is corrupted? You need to name names, not just say, wahh its the government. If you told us the full names of actual foreign occupiers like Shirley Williams, Peter Mandelson, or Mehmet Şimşek, maybe you could actually help. But "the current us government" is a cop out and it delays us from our inevitable freedom.

this desu

There are already teachers capable and willing to defend themselves and their students if they were allowed to do so. Not every shooting would be stopped immediately by a teacher but theres not one reason not to allow them to carry

The problem is that the majority of teachers nowadays are women because men have been squeezed out of education. Do you really want to arm a bunch of histrionic liberal cunts?

Sure, because it's really difficult for a shooter to kill a teacher on the spot right after entering the room without even giving him the chance to draw a gun. You are a fucking retard

This is irrelevant. When the good guys come (with guns) the shooter kills himself or gives up, no? They would absolutely puss out if they knew it isn't just going to be shooting fish in a barrel.

Didn't seem like the latest one was ready to die. He tried to sneak away.

Armed populace is the best strategy for local and national defense.

The government cant do shit without soldiers. They have been cucked for a long time but dont worry, manyb people will stand against a move like these fucks want to make.

Truth is there is heavy 2nd amendment infringement as we speak

Yeah they’ll die regardless, but don’t you want less to die? Dense

Its called the resurgence of the Militia and ITS HAPPENING

2.) Tell that to Vietnam.

Op speaks the truth.

Share this image wherever you can.

>BUT, if you make guns illegal, they will totally not get one illegally, because criminals always follow laws.

I actually think it would of stopped every mass shooting. see Even if that didn't deter the shooters from doing a mass shooting, then they would just go somewhere like a police station where they know they're going to fight, or they would change their target to something much easier. Think about it.

Somebody please post that screencap where the dude explains perfectly why the government wouldn't use all their military weapons against the population. It's not easy to put into words but he did it perfectly.

What did he mean by this?

Let's legalize theft or killing people, because criminals do it anyway. Fucking retard, nobody said that guns have to be banned completely

I view it this way:
ok, repeal, the gun free zone act, but you cannot rely on teachers. they might or might not carry, they might or might not act in the event
you need staff specifically hired to protect the school. several of them. and infrastructure: metal detectors, alarms that sound off when windows of doors to the exterior are opened by unauthorized personnel, cameras etc. include compliance of this conditions in the general inspection of schools.
it will be very expensive but Murrica spends more money on other stupid shit

what America has is a phenomenon. it is not the easy access to guns that is causing this, but the fact that school shootings are a fad. you have to deal with this accordingly, at least until the fad goes out of fashion

additionally, you should really check if those automatic weapons are not too easy to get legally by lunatics
>but muh black market anyway
irrelevant. just don't give lunatics means to get weapons to do this shit legally. it's making conservatives look bad and giving liberals nice sharp teeth against you

You can be cunning while still being a retard for supporting batshit insane ideologies and policies

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)

(extra tidbit)

I hate you so fucking badly to the point that i'm willing to write a large post just for you.

Holy shit, will you just shut the fuck up and just sum it up all in one FUCKING POST? I have the feeling you're just a bluepill shill because of >"muh hire counselor". Guns require one time maintenance. A counselor requires payment that will far exceed the amount of paying for a counselor (2)

>"one or two of them aren't diligent about keeping it locked" What the fuck are you on? Make it a fucking requirement or the law or else you get some punishment. (3)

Whats with the "the worst school shooting in the past few years was committed under the watchful eye of the Donald" shit? Just under Obama's presidency, we had Roseburg and Sandy Hook in school shootings. Obama didn't stop these. (4)

School counselors are shit. End of story. (2,5,6)

Heres your proof, user for "do you have the statistics"docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XV4mZi3gYDgwx5PrLwqqHTUlHkwkV-6uy_yeJh3X46o/edit#gid=0 >in 1982-1989, 8 large shootings happened. 1 of them was a school shooting. This is in a span of 7 years. Lets compare post 1990. Starting from 1991, you have 14 shootings, a little less than double previously. 3 school shootings happened in this period of time. Your point is invalid. (extra tidbit.)

>5-7
>17
So even in your negative hypothetical where you criticize the idea, the armed teacher saves 10 children from dying
My almonds are activated bro.

It's simple really. Combine government buildings. Place Police substation within the school buildings. Schools are usually in central locations and it would save money on energy costs in the long run. You would only need one seperate building for a jail.

Gotta love who these dumbfuck Europeans keep chiming in. Are you saying you care about "le 56% creaturas" being killed? No, you want gun control in the U.S. because our freedom reminds you how fucking cucked you are and you want to drag us down to your level.

>active shooter in the school killing students
>weapon not drawn
You may be fully retarded. The shooter will have to determine which of a roomful of people is holding the gun bef- oh wait, he’s already dead as soon as he entered with his rifle.

Damn.. It was super effective.

>murder and theft: inherantly wrong, banning these things is good because there is no reason to do them, ever.
>posessing scary black firearms: basic human rights as protected by the constitution. There is literally no reason to ban or regulate these further except the unlikely possibility that a double digit number of people might be saved in a nation of 320,000,000
Yeah, nah. Fuck off

They want guns banned cause they have psychological disorders which would (and do) cause them to be untrustworthy with firearms and they project this onto everyone else.

Dems dont actually want to take action.
These niggers are satisfied running their cock holsters.

Or maybe they want to ban all guns and not arm teachers so that NO ONE GETS FUCKING SHOT RETARD

>statistical outlier occurs
>"Welp, time to ban 300 million of X belonging to 99 million of Y."

Ohhhh you better be nice or the hate speech Police will come get you.

You act like spree killings are a uniquely American thing.

He hasn't already fired a single shot and he enters a classroom to start the killing spree, how do you classify him as an "active shooter" before he opens fire? You must be a nigger, there's no way you are that stupid

you cannot remove from the populace the right to have the means to defend their household or their loved ones or themselves in the event of a threat
specially not in a America where they share such a huge barely secured border with Mexico and specially not now when racial tensions are reaching critical mass

Being evil doesn't mean you're smart. You can concoct an evil plan, but even if its a genius plan, its stupid, because its going to make the world a worse place. (by carrying through the evil plan, or from the backlash) (I know you bernouts are a little ignorant so I give you tips, I won't always be so generous)

>basic human right protected by the constitution
>constitution that was written when rifles fired 3 shots per minute on average
Do you understand why USA is considered a meme of a country?

No, who is he? His wife’s son?

>school shooter successfully cleans one class
Vs
>2 or more classes
Wow, this is tough to puzzle out.

Are you fucking retarded?

Then quit coming here.

>pasta nigger is ignorant of firearms and history
Color me shocked. The founding fathers owned literal battleships and semi auto firearms already existed. You want to claim they didnt want people to own an AR-15? did you just fall off the plebbit truck?

if you didn't have guns in the country, you wouldn't need one to defend yourself, fucks sake. Since America fucked itself with the second amendment, idk what the solution is, but more guns certainly isn't it.

You do understand that the founders realized that they didn't win a war throwing rocks so it's not a stretch to believe they understood weapon innovation. Perhaps that's why they said the right to bare arms and not the right to bare muskets.

So freedom of press only applies to people who can only use letterpress printing? That is a retarded arguement, and let me remind you. Our us constitution even says that these rights are given to us by God, if the rights get taken away, we should still follow God. Do you think God wanted men to only have the right to defend himself with 1700's technology? Don't you think that if this leftist marxism never existed that these kids would never of been dumbed down enough or alienated enough to want to kill?

>He doesn't know about the Girandoni air rifle

Give Südtirol back to Austria you pasta nigger.

teachers are not soldiers. or policemen.
maybe you can expect your 35 y/o fit PE teacher to be trainable to handle a handgun in a classroom full of kids, but the same would not apply to your 57 y/o fat history teacher, knowing she has bad eyesight and 8 cats.
there is a reason security and armed forces specialize in their fields, not everyone is Mcgyver.

WAIT. ARE YOU IMPLYING. YOU HAVE TO BE A MCGYVER/SOLDIER/POLICEYMEN/thicc 35 y/o PE TEACHER TO FIRE A GUN?????????!?!?!?
Whoaaaaa

Yes because all guns are .50 cal right?

picture yourself in the situation that it's late at night and someone is kicking your door down, you're inside with your terrified wife and little daughter and you have nothing to defend them

I think we should all have access to guns. maybe not as easily, maybe not as powerful as those available in the states, but for the government to pretend that police forces are flash gordon or that you can afford the 10 minutes that they'll take to appear in the event that someone is invading your house is not a solution for the average citizen, specially not if your government is not guarding your borders and people from less developed places are pouring in in such numbers

also, criminals can get guns legal or not, criminalization of guns just removes them from law abiding citizens, etc.

as powerful as the poodle shooter. okay, fucking lol

Also interesting set of posts user. Made me hmm

The regulation of guns in the US would cost a trillion dollars, I swear. And it doesn't work because only law abiding citizens will register their firearms.

You don't get a red rash on your forehead that reads, 'mentally unstable.' The question is who decides if you are mentally unstable?

The solution is clear and easily done: Allow teachers who have completed training to have a concealed carry. In order to stop a shooter in a school, you need a guy with a gun there ready to respond. If you want that to be a cop, so be it. Make it so. I'm never one to put the onus on a government official (cop) to do these things for the citizen.. you make big government and small people. A dozen armed teachers who know how to use a gun would be far more effective. And you wouldn't have the insidious reliance on the state.

haven't you heard, buddy? pistol bullets can't hurt you if you are carrying a black assault rifle. that's why armies around the world are trying to arm themselves with the largest caliber weapon they can get their hands on, in an attempt to one-up the enemy

>ban guns
>don't ban gunpowder
>or any other kind of mildly explosive substance
>or metal pipes
>or bolts
>or metalworking tools
>or the internet
>if all those things aren't banned any asshole can make a gun capable of killing several people

just food for thought. I have a friend that turned an old large fire extinguisher into a gun using nothing more than pressurized air, and he filled it up at the friggin' gas station pump. thing could shoot a co2 canister filled with sand (improvised ammo) through a fucking cinderblock like it was NOTHING.

Point is, even if you ban guns, there are still ways to MAKE guns. or bombs. or you can just be like the sandniggers in europe and stab people, or use your truck of peace.... etc.

I knew this happened but I have never watched videos of this.

This is outrageous. We talk as if the military will never be complicit in a coup, disarm Americans, or commit atrocities on their own people. Yet here they are doing exactly that, talking about military patrols in wealthy New Orleans suburbs.

We might be fooling ourselves about the military's commitment to the Constitution. They might just be order-following drones who are more akin to mercenaries than citizen soldiers. They might just be too dumb to understand that DISARMING AMERICANS BY FORCE IS A VIOLATION OF THEIR OATH.

Guns are not easy to get here. They are by far the hardest thing to legally purchase. If there where anything else to go through you couldn't get them. One thing any gun dealer can do is refuse to sell a gun for any reason also. There's no discrimination laws. The left just makes it sound like they sell them in the candy isle of every grocery store. They don't understand it because they don't do it.

>lemme tell me you next how the government is going to murder you with a drone

I agree. I hate when the caliber debate comes up and noone mentions that it doesn't really matter if its a hit. Makes people into retards.
"oh, I've got a drum mag and 30 cal rounds, let me just spray at the enemy over there for 10 seconds" Meanwhile a teenage german boy from the 40's could of whipped out a .22 bolt action and made half a dozen hits.

That San Bernardino fuck was in cali and we’ve had 10 round limit for more than a decade. Didn’t stop him. Not that you give a fuck, he’s one of the future Americans you kikes wanna bring in

agreed. take my bump

You’d save a bunch of money deporting all the Mexican kids first. Then you can hire two guards.

The US Government is an enemy of the people. Fire and detain all government employees ASAP

seeyou fucking amateur.

you are right, what an idiot. how could I ever think you would need to be at the apex of mental and physical fitness to literally fight in a close quarters environment saturated with bystanders and shoot one of your students so he stops killing your other students.
I guess all that physical training and psychological screening that happens in police and military academies is just a coincidence.

on another topic: knowing that wanting to arm the teachers is utterly retarded and clearly not an option, and also knowing that schools are chock full of defenseless civvies and that makes them prime targets for retarded degenerates, wouldn't schools be a perfect place to put at least 1 cop per 100 students on each facility?

Its really not that hard. I know a blind guy that goes shooting. I'm not giving you anymore tips on how to be decent, lol

Every single leftist argument using "evidence" to support their conclusion was created by having their goal of showing guns as evil, and cooking or cherry picking everything to support their ideas. It's so fucking obvious to me now every single time.

I wish the US would have a civil war already.

We are. It just hasn't gotten hot yet. And I hope it doesn't. War would be hell. Do you have any idea how much unregulated hydrogen peroxide and acetone we have here? I don't want to die.

You think hiring counselors will help with people who have serious mental problems? Counselors help with you getting bad grades and when Ashley steals your boyfriend. Not serious psychological problems that need to be dealt with by a medical professional.

Schools were defenseless before hand.

Take your low grade reddit logic back to the_donald

which is why they need to be hired?

Am I missing something?

Actual psych help in school instead of people killing themselves or the people that bully them. This isn't out of the question

Disarm the goyim cattle

So did the police stop the school shooting, or did another armed student stop the school shooting?

Literal cancer

>itt: put more guns in schools so we can invariably have low iq negroids get a hold of them and bring the gang violence epidemic to our doorstep

no thanks

untrue. I hear about it from my older friends all the time. They used to trade guns in the hall with their teacher, bring guns to school to go shooting afterwards, go hunting afterwards. It wasn't a big deal.Nice strawman

Armed teachers and school-attached officers are both things that already exist, for a long time now. You don't seem to know what you're talking about.

all it takes is one angry negroid beefing with his baby mama's next fling to turn a school into a warzone, no thanks.

I don't see your point though. Is that supposed to be an argument?

I'm so sick of this fucking debate.. here's the deal. As an American, you can either wait until the vaunted government rides to the rescue (in which case you can kiss some/all of your freedoms goodbye) OR you can do something about it yourself. If I were a parent in the US, I would move to a small town and then I would organize civilians to protect the schools. I'd first pry the stupid "gun free zone" sign off the wall. Then I'd arm some civies and go down and sit on the god damned steps of the school with an AR-15, a handgun and a bowie knife. Local law enforcement would probably be first to volunteer. I'd make it a town ordinance. Do you really think our Grandfathers would have stood around debating what laws needed to change or whether or not the 2nd amendment needs to be repealed?

Heh.. Canadian here.. no guns are NOT hard to buy in the US.

Absent Without Leave.

Pro-gun liberals exist, you fucking tard.

I second this post, liberals must die, civil war is the only solution.
Liberalism is a cancer that needs to be blasted with chemotheric atom bombs

>If

>another armed students stops the shooting
>in a gun free zone
>student aka hero goes to prison for life because liberals hate guns
man i hate you fuckers so much, we need a war

Heres a idea you canadian shill nigger, every other country in the world has gun laws, go move to one if you really fear for your children. Literally, get the fuck out. I hate you obama leaf and i hope you die.

get a load of this spaghetti nigger

That’s unfair user, my child’s life isn’t worth trying to find employment somewhere else.
Just ban guns here also faggot.

yes

Do you feel the same way about the church?

1) That does not explain why schools should not have armed guards. You basically just said that they would deter school shooters from shooting up schools.
2) you're retarded if you think the military would fight and kill the populace that they signed up to protect

Good thread. Bump.

Ppl gotte free themselves from libdiseases.
Since they never stop attacking, they need to be removed by defensice coubterattacling.
Since they always return for another atack like the zombies they are,
They need to be physically be stoppef in a way, so they can never ever return for another attack.

Think about that.

You are funny

Yes they do; in that country where communism works.

they fuck niggers so they will muddy their blood to the point of devolving into animals

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH POL

HAHAHA SO FUCKING FUNNY

HAHAHA

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUGH WITH ME POL

HAHAHAHA

IT'S HILARIOUS

START LAUGHING

Yeah because school shooters are really scared of dying

WHY IS NO ONE LAUGHING?

DON'T YOU FIND IT FUNNY?

HAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED

YOU DON'T WANT GOD

HAHAHAHAHA

NOTHING TO SAY?

QUITE FINISHED MAKING A MOCKERY OF GOD ARE YOU?

SPEAK UP

I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU

just get to your point man. just say it

Too late for chit chat

stelling this wojak

>BANG
Jones!
>BANG BANG
He got my gun!
>BANG BANG
You idiot
>BANG BANGBANG
At least he's down now.

You're fired, asshole.

the proper term is "running amok" not AWOL

teachers are often militia tho

I demand to be in Rasczak's class

yeah let's just let traumatised individuals with gun teach dumbass teenagers who will try to goad them into acting up

Yeah, let's not hire someone that might be able to control a class full of unruly niggers. Green to blackboard, fund it.

We need to gas the chimpithizers

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

HEY HEY

HO HO

BABOON PEOPLES HAVE GOT TO GO

(this is a thing now, stole it from someone trolling leftypol)