How will WW3 play out?

I know the result will be a decisive victory for Israel over the Goyim but what's are the major predictable battles?

>US+Japan +SK vs. China+NK in the Pacific
>Russia rolls Western Europe
>Turkey+Saudis+India vs Iran+Pakistan+Syria
>Israel supervises

Idk, I just hope the kikes die.

DUMBASS!
>Saudis and Iranians/syrians on same team
>DPRK and ROK

Why is Albania red? That spot surrounded by blue disturbs me

Sub-Saharan Africa is being colonised and has great relations with the Chinese, why would they fight with the West?

WW3 is already over and we won. The Goyim are all defeated.

>>Russia rolls Western Europe
Lower population, inferior military technology, less money. How the fuck would Russia beat Western Europe?

Who else would give them muh ripareshions when the war is over?

What ever just as long as Melbourne gets nuked

Honestly, ww3 continues until the Middle East is glass. Just seems to be a fact of life.

>he thinks America would be fighting against Russia

First of all NK and the Phillipines are now currently in China's sphere as well as the rest of Africa. Second of all most of Eastern Europe leans Russian/China or will remain neutral. Last of all armchair generals are fucking retarded so suck a dick OP

How the flying fuck could Russia ever hope to steamroll Europe when we have Italy, Poland, Germany, the UK, France and Belgium?

Arab armies are known for getting BTFO'd so I figured that would tip the scales in Russia's favor.

>whiter than you mohammed

WW3 will be seperated by races. Its inevitable. Russia will be with Europe,. The US might be with Africa depending on the century.

Topkek

Africans aren’t Hispanic.

Only on Cred Forums. Real life is not Cred Forums. There are muds intertwined in all positions in white countries. They are married and are related to a lot of whites too. White nationalism is a very fringe thing now. And Jews now are much, much more influential and controlling than in the 1930s. It's already over for you.

The only ethnonationalists today are Asians (Africans are so subhuman that they'd beg to mix with anyone). But they don't deserve to be genocided like whites. Whites need to be bred out of existence for the good of humanity.

Hello bong. Not quite sure, just hoping there will be churros. Pic unrelated

translation:

they're the only ones who stand in the way

>Whites need to be bred out of existence for the good of humanity.
Nothing unexpected from a kike.

imo:

>Anglosphere, EU, Japan, South Korea, India
vs.
>China, Russia, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, North Korea, Mexico

but mostly US and allies vs. China Russia and allies.

Could be simultaneous European, Pacific, African, Indian, and American theaters.

למה אתה לא יושן?

The ones who caused the most havoc and suffering in human history. Everything you experience now is cosmic justice. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. And it's hitting you back now with vengeance.

סיימתי מבחנים היום

מבחנים של בית ספר או אוניברסיטה?

chan.org.il

wrong

I went there once but it's always dead

the ch*nese did worse things to each other than any Western power did to anyone else, on a regular basis.

Are you all still mad about that fucking temple? We're not sorry.

if you will go there regularly it won't be dead.
Come at least 3 times a week and it's enough

ודווקא בשנה האחרונה יש פעילות

This shit reminds me of these "ww3 map" videos on youtube in 2008. Armchair generals

It ends in a stalemate between the Finnic Khanate and Superkorea, rest of the worlds population is massacred.

>Russia has inferior military technology

i bet you're a kike to have typed something that stupid

Pulled it from there then realized the coloring was off.

Whomever made that sim was high

מה זה?

Murica still believs EU will stay with the anglos. We dont need you anymore.

כמו פול רק בעברית. אבל בישראל אין מספיק אנשים בשביל זה. הסיבה היחידה שהאתר פה עובד זה כי כל העולם מתחבר אליו

Oh the jew in this tread wasnt in the Reich once. That is granted.

>כמו פול רק בעברית
זה כמו 4צ'אן רק בעיברית

הצאן הישראלי

Better hurry before the Jews go extinct from swallowing their own poison. Watch the interracial marriage rate, schlomo.

Don't care what happens to the French because they are never greatful anyway and there probably won't be any Germans left before WW3 happens. Good luck getting the British working class to die saving the Poles that took all their jobs. Belgium has nice chips but as long as the Russians etc. leave Portugal alone we aren’t getting involved.

Jews are inherently cucks. They’re just getting some of the more gullible whites to mimic them. Jews will be dumb, brown, and irrelevant in a matter of decades and it’s all by their own choice. They don’t have anyone to blame because they run the elites.

The jews want to take on the dark green, the Shiites, the light green are sunnis that have allied with Israel and or Saudi Arabia. The Purple is the MB, they are sunnis that seek to bridge the gap with the shiites possibly even allying with them, So they could go either way.

U.S. owns the saudis dumbass

Eu has no army except poland and U.S. bases in Germany

The USA will likely be a shit show with the left starting a civil war and not be a big player in the war at this rate.

The real question is - what is going to trigger it?