I'm tired of the 56%

I'm done with this 56% shit that keeps getting posted all the time, la creatura, el goblino, la whatever the fuck it is, with these stupid mutt faces with glowing eyes, im fucking done with this shit, don't you fucking idiots know that just because the country is 56% white that doesn't mean the whites living here are 56% white!!!! What is so fucking hard to understand about that, I'm of german and irish descent, through my father and mother

WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THE 56% IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE
IM ABOUT DONE WITH THIS BOARD, IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH SEEING THIS 56% SHIT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD ALL THE TIME
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146466799/#q146468390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is a pasta now? Great!

Time for the shill spotter 9000

>meme flag
Check
>overly dramatic
Check
>Pepe
Checkerino

And now, for the shill repeller 1488:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little red? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cred Forumsack’s finest brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed redpills. I am trained in autistic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Cred Forums board. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, commie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across Cred Forums and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you shill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pinko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in slide thread exposing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Cred Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sheep. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Goldstein.

Shut up bro...
You must look into the mirror and see a little manlet globino...
That's why it upsets you so much...
And next time, use your real flag, and not a flag of a failed coup, like the failed features of the mutts... you are just empowering the meme

Remove meme fleg. This I can tell is a bait thread.

Funny coming from a 3rd world shithole with a Shit culture, and shit food. Cartels run your country Juan.

Only 5% of White Americans have any African admixture, and when they do it’s typically less than 1%.

Also, if you are actually from Catalonia, why would you give two shits about an AMERICAN meme?

whaaaat?!?!
That only can be a joke

Mouro

NOOOOO DON'T TAKE MY SWITCH WITH YOU *yell whispers so as to not wake up mommy* stooooooooooooooooooooooop

> 400 pound russian bot, posting from bedroom DETECTED

Meme flag angry LOL

Try being a Brazilian 3rd gen Jap being called a hue monkey every fucking day
Sure, we are a meme, but we as a country accepted Japs when America put us in concentration camps...Brazil gave natives and blacks their own land to control...Germans, Dutch and WW2 rejects were given colonies to control

And yet you call every brazilian a monkey...wake the fuck up ,,,Brazil is a shithole because they allowed the historically disenfranchised a place to survive.

(((they))) been fucking with this country for decades, even before I was born,,,holy fuck even the civil war vets of Southern countries were given a city to create and continue to fly the confederate flag (Americana) in 2017-2018
when white culture and southern pride is under attack

Least we forget that the Italian pro Hitler people had no other place than Brazil to set up roots

E UMA

UMA refuge for all ((deplorable))) people against the ZOG

猿のスープ ! おいしい!

>memeflaggot

U M A
M
A

Jap OG recipe for monkey soup with miso for those that won't bother to translate

>imma gonna get my shekels cause this nigga speak the truth that hurts

every mutt poster is black or Muslim, just remember that

This is a bait by a Euro to start a 56 percent dump thread.

>every mutt poster is black or Muslim, just remember that
Die with your rage!

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MUTT

I think it's pretty funny.

It's just a meme, bro.

Whiter than you kangaroo jack

Whiter than you tyrone

Whiter than you dike dodger

If you get mad at amerimutt memes, then you’re a filthy mutt. If you have blonde hair and blue eyes and are apart of the Aryan master race, then this should be funny to you. Normal people now have a great way to laugh and the racial chaos that goes on in our world, and if you’re against these memes, then you’re a brown eyed, sickly, goblin of a human being. You can get pissed all you want, but you’ll always be a genetic clown.

You're think youre white, huh?

How many black metal CDs you own Guadalupe Hernandez?

go back to /reddit

t.

Walmuttier than you Woolworth

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M A BEAUTIFUL NORDIC ARYAN 100% BAVARIAN PHENOTYPE WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD REEEE

Shut up. Nikkei can move to japan now, you have no excuse for living in Muttzil.

I hope the emus rape you, your wife and your wife's son.

The meme is funny in proper context but gets posted too much and loses its effectiveness.

If black metal CDs were so good, how come there's no black metal CDs 2?

As I figured you're not white you are so kind of monster

Post more goblinos please, need to build a folder.

Based jews

Who in the fuck gave Memealonia it's own flag holy jaysus

I don't have many my white friend, but I give you permission to save these and trigger mutts wherever you go

>Pic related is a true American Aryan
In all seriousness though, you are only white if you are 100% European. Your fucking hair and eye colours don't matter, retard.

> Thread filled with 56%
> Spills over to the threads

I blame YOU, faggot.

>mods will delete it again
>le mod face

how is dyke dodger a pejorative term

Thanks Lori, will do.

Americans actually believe they are of pure European blood hahahaha

Cred Forums can't resist. Get ready to harvest the (you)s.

>be me
>shrink back:
>tfw I've been found out
Feels bad man

They're so delicious

I am so amazing. Would you like my autograph, I am a white man yknow

>tfw nobody makes fun of argentina anymore

W̧̚h̦͈ͭ̚ite͓̕r ̵͕͖͋ͨt͑ͩh͉̦̼͟an ̳̿y͗̋oủ̠͜ ͨͪͭM͓̽u͕͇͡ͅham̨͚̙m͢a͕̿͝d̤̙̤̏ͦ ͓̪̱͠

Americans are almost too easy to make fun of. Especially when they start threads about which countries are white and which are not.

Le 56% did the school shooting. Cred Forums memed a school shooting.

"Whiter than you, Muhammad"

The 'ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIITTEEEEE' meme died when I was still wearing diapers. It has been long since you were bullied.

damn spain... it has been a while hasn't it? how is it over there?

I'am not even considered white by half of this site(southern italian descendant), i'am even latino but i fucking love this "la creatura" thing because you gringos sound fucking retarded, it is pronounced "la criatura"

Yeah, and you're SSN too, fellow white man.

Oven dodger but with dikes cause that's all the netherlands is. Fucking dikes and dykes

Or when they get REEEEEEEE about white/non-white and pretend they know about other countries....having never left the comfort of their mom's basement and have never seen their penis after the invention of

Don't get me wrong, I have burgertime brothers but pol mutt posters do not represent the truth or even a close reality of their kind

my fucking sides hahahahahaha

nobody cares user

>tfw 1/3rd of the posts in this thread are my rapid fire mutt posting

OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek, nothing funnier than Amerisharts getting triggered over this shitty meme. Can't take it? Then don't dish it out you mobility scooter slugs.

>YOUR.... NOT.... WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

We are not white for this site an that's a fact, most Argentinians have southern italian blood that is mixed with nigger blood

>be amerimett
>get meme'd on, hard
>I'm not owned I'm not owned
Owned

I DARE YOU TO BAN ME FUCKING MODS

MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS

nice digits

more of that type of nazi themed cartoon?

southern italians are whiter than amerishits on vacation like you will ever be

Nah. Shitposting aside Argentina is more white than America at this point

If you'd stop acting smug and accepted the fact that you aren't Aryans we would leave you be. Yet you Americans can't stop acting smugly for even a minute and keep claiming you are white, eventhough you have shitskin admixture.

shoo shoo shill
>in all fields

>That's a pure blood swede.

>Get banned for muttposting
>Mobile data off
>Mobile data on
>GG mods

Bans are a fucking joke kek.

el abomanacion....

do something about it by saving your race, your people, your nation.

>my apologies, have another mutt

hey Cred Forums, how many levels of false-flagging are you on?

Fuck off Morocco or we'll turn your bloodline into a mudline

Someone has to have made a happy merchant mutt meme

feet fetish is redpill

More like, come to terms with the fact you're not white niggerfaggot and make the best of it.

>or we'll turn your bloodline into a mudline

mutt confirmed

at home is go to the router. Blink the button and here I am again. You're gonna have to banrange the whole of urushit haha

jews and brazilians are the only real mutts in the world. Everyone else is pretty pure.

This is very factually incorrect..20 million white Canadians?
You realize that over 30% of Canadians identify as "Canadian", it's the same as America where people have been in Canada for 400+ years, and they no longer identify with their countries of origin.
Our actual white population is 82%.

Back to /ptg/ cringelord.

MODS ARE COMPLETE FAGGOTS

MODS ARE MUTTS

THIS MODS ARE SUCH SPICS THAT THEY ARE EVEN LAZY TO BAN

>looks at flag

huh

LA OSCURIDAD DE LA MUERTE

HA!

I'm 100% latina

why do you get superpowers when youre not white at all?

This should be spammed in every American Midwest Alliance Nazi threads.

This is the closest I have to a merchant mutt

Lmao all of you foreigners are jealous. Otherwise, why bother posting this meme?

piu' bianco di te mohammed

el abominacion....

Show your flag faggot

>We are not white for this site an that's a fact,
> We

Please go.

>My heart is 100% white

56% meme was made by butthurt Euros who were butthurt over spics/niggers in America calling them non-white.
It's a shitty forced meme and has grown stale quickly because of this.

jew or brazilian?

nose says jew.

>Irish
>White
lmao just Mcfucking end yourself famalam

t. Asian-Australian with subhuman Aborigine blood

The Amerimutt meme is real. A lot of half beaners here will claim that they are ethnically German or Spanish. People will even think that Quadroons are white because "they are mostly white therefore white." I wish my parents never came to this disgusting country.

WE'RE ALL WHITE DOWN HERE!!!

Never too late to leave, unless you are a mutt.

yea sure

It's basically the only meme that is 100% accurate, unlike your DNA which is only 56% okay

>El Goblino

I'm leaving in a few years, after I finish my degree.

Why? I think it's funny as fuck.

the 56% meme is a fucking black pill for me, it reminds me everyday how fucked this country is, I go to school and like 20% of the students are white, I go to work and maybe 5% of my coworkers are white. I get it, we're not white anymore.

But how white are your whites?

Do you live in Texas too?

to where?

It's not a Cred Forums meme, it's from Cred Forums. They have a hgiher percentage of international posters and is the origin of all the anti-burger memes.

>says the swede

Holy shit so she really was black lel

daily reminder that this Goblino is considered "aryan" in mutt states

commencing mutt dump

I’m on so many levels that I’m Cred Forums, using a vpn and a memeflag. No, seriously, these threads are just Cred Forums discords dumping hisperic pics.

It's a joke. Or at least someone in another thread said so. Not sure who that thot is

America needs to die. The majority of the whites here are a fucking cancer. "Right wing" in America is kike individualism. Most whites here also act like fucking niggers.

The vast majority, 97%+ I'd say, of whites are actually 100% white. HOWEVER, they are mentally niggers. Read "Negrified America" by Julius Evola. The 56% meme is real of a psychological level, not a genetic one.

I'm half Polish, half Yugoslav.

Still deciding. Probably somewhere in Eastern Europe where the land is cheap. I'm wanting to live a Varg-esque style life.

I've been to Sweden before. It's 1488x times better than slugefest America.

>kek im a 56 percenter.
Why does my grandfather have to be Russian! My Anglo blood is tainted!!!

Bruh look at this country.

Wait until you see the, uh heheheh, oh no no no no pfftt HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> The american abomination
> The canadian monster
> The argentinian el lobizon
> The british bridge troll
> The middle eastern rakshasa
> The germanic kobold
> The mexican chupacabras

it's just shitposting user
calm down

>tfw your country is immune to memes

Yessss

>Cartels run your country
>Portugal
>The 3rd most safest country on earth

La demonas de Americo

Nobody knows what is even going on in Denmark. You got legos and like to ride bikes, just like we do.

Worse, Southern California

This. Everywhere I go it’s nothing but niggers and spics.

I have seen her on the web telling people she is black she sounds retarded would definetely breed it thoe

Mario?

We need a comic of 56% expressing his freedoms at a public educational institution

>portugal
>in south america
>3rd safest
Yeah right.
>inb4 europoors don't get the reference

T. Riverside county fag.
WELCOME TO THE 951 MOTHA FUCKA!!!

You have no idea how accurate the far right part of that tree is. People here will be about 1/4th or 1/8th German and call themselves German Americans.

ALL AMERICANS MUST DIE!

and thus the alt-lite civicuck maga pede was born

La maldad del cielo

At least your shit posts always get a lot of (you)'s since our mods are faggots

>tfw living in the 818 hell hole

El planeta tenebroso

>The vast majority, 97%+ I'd say, of whites are actually 100% white.

When asked what defines white, you Americans always put the emphasis on blonde hair and blue eyes, instead of being 100% European. Because of this, I assume most of you are more than just 'mentally nigger'.

>We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

No I mean ancestrally 100% European, down to the last drop. I looked into this heavily before, going back to Colonial history. Nevertheless, Americans are still fucking garbage. Hitler was right when he said half of America is "Negro" and the other half is "Jewish." They are at a mental level. They either act like fucking monkeys or act like materialistic kikes.

Brazil is the Jew experiment. They try shit there first. Experimental monkeys with a diverse genome.

Si, sono io mio nipote. Cosa vorrebbe che io facessi?

Stop pretending to be Catalonia.
Your but hurt only encourages people.
Use cream to sooth your burning Anus.

wtf

I'm a white-redskin mix, yet the Amerimutt meme cracks me up because of the pure absurdity

The land of the muh 56% and the home of the obese.

My mutt folder swells with delight

It's divide and conquer meme posting aimed at upsetting any Western white unity. Easily spotted. Easily ignored.

El vórtice tenebroso

>tfw didn't realize you were supposed to categorize the memes
>have to search through a folder full of 3000+ pics to get to a specific one

Why the fuck did they name a town "Italy"?

i like it

>when I was still wearing diapers

So today?

Every other country sucks compared to America, let them have their dumb meme desu. You literally go to jail in Europe for posting the same shit you post on here on facebook or something. Non-Americans live in a very sad world.

italians are better than other humans.

t. 1/16th cherokee

I'd fuck those mutts if they were real.

>Laughs at prognosis saying Swedes be minority by 2050.
Meanwhile in your DNA Whites are already a minority

Amerimutt never bothered me, its funny and pretty true.
But its getting old

Everyone and their mother claims Cherokee princess.

please be bait

Unlike you, I don't need any anymore.

Because Americans are mentally niggers. Americans will hang on the day of the rope.

Parla in inglese senza usare google traduttore

checked and kekd
if this is oc props.

It’s not really their fault. Even Hitler recognized that. Unfortunately, that’s what happens under a ZOG. It could change but, the complete eradication of Israel would have to occur for that.

We should eradicate America also, just to be safe, in case it can't change back.

Lol in the UK, the Truck falls on you

Not relevant since 1588, now go breed out some moore morrs

>he doesn't shart in mart
How does it feel knowing you'll never shit yourself in a grocery store and carry on like it never happened?

LOL

Truth be told, I actually find these memes hilarious, if only because of how (sadly) true they are. They also seem to genuinely trigger US posters, so yay.

In most major American cities, whites are a small minority.

JIDF is working hard tonight. But you will all mock me for exposing your Jewish tricks.

Tfw you've never been relevant

That's a Cassowary, not an Emu.

Arrrrrr.....faggot

I'd give you guys a mutt but my folder has been expended

Like where?

>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146466799/#q146468390

Well the idea that I could, without anyone batting an eye would feel like true freedom, I think. So, it feels bad, I guess.

It is my favourite meme, I always get guaranteed (you)s with them.

Shia patrols in the UK.....lets digest that....

New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago, etc. San Francisco, Seattle, Portland are all catching up fast.

The average American has no control over the ZOG. If Israel died, America would probably just be another Brazil. Might want to remove Cali and New York tho.

I miss Steve Irwin. Other than that, you stay commonwealth bitch

You look italian like me, we are not white accept it

I'm in favor of the meme you black vagina. I'm just trying to tell OP why does he give a shit when USA is literally greatest country that ever existed

Americans are already psychologically tainted beyond repair, which is why many of them pretend to be "1/16th Cherry-o-kee."

kys

at least most of us

>Shia patrols in the UK
its called sharia you brainlet and there a meme.

that's pretty much and average Argentinian

The areas which matter in those cities are white, i.e. Manhattan-NYC

>Manhattan
>white

sure thing, Schlomo

Lol you know more about Islam than I do!

Whatever you say Daquan Sanchez

saved

Gee..... Wonder how that will turn out considering that:

>Minnesota is getting shit on by Somalis and Arabs
>Parts of Illinois are beyond saving
>Ohio is still keeping niggers in line, but having swarthy poos up their ass. Also Clevland is Detroit #2.
>Indiana is winning against burmese, but losing to the Latinos and Somalis
>Wisconson, Iowa, and the Dakotas are preparing themselves for upcoming invasion
>Michigan is La Creatura de Americano

It was started by a bong flag in October.

Now that's actually offensive. How dare you. I feel ashamed of my country's role in WW1 and WW2.

>American education.

That flag doe, that fag doe

>White power!
>Gramps shoud've switch sides
>Hitler was our last hope

here ya go fellow huwhite man. A map for you and the other Argies ITT to enjoy. You guys should just absorb southern Brazil for the ethnostate to happen in SAmerica.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum i believe is how they say it in your country

>LOL my educational system sucks so much that I don't even know basic things about other cultures
The absolute state of american education

True that, now accept my apologies niggers

You must be kidding. We are still more white than you've been in your entire history.