The world's most hated ethnic group

A black american here. I often wonder why we are so universally hated. Even Africans and other types of black people hate us. We are the world's scapegoats. How did it get to this point. There are violent criminal degenerates in every group of people, yet we are the only ones in which those people are held up as representative of the whole. Do you know what it feels like to be universally hated Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
medium.com/@heymisswillis/i-dont-need-gun-control-laws-i-need-white-people-laws-fc391871109e
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The world's second most hated ethnic group.
Fixed.

You know (((who)))'s first.

You haven't been here long, I see.

Everyone gets shitted on here.

If white people acted like black people, we'd have eaten you by now.
Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Chicago, Detroit... every time blacks are in power it's white genocide time.

The media in the US hates whites don't even try to troll us faggot

well then fix your behaviour
first and foremost STOP BLAMING
you are not a victim of circumstance, you are a victim of your own choices

even if half the shit most blacks talk was true (ie cops out to get you, white people hate you , systemic racism etc etc etc) .... even if that shit was true

you were born in america dude ... you have opportunities that 9 out of ten people on this planet can only dream of
get your shit together, and have a wonderful life

keep niggering it up

We have the Jews beat. Jews are not hated by literally everybody

Not like us, not even close

You jew?

All groups have criminals, but
there are too many criminals among you. You, the smart ones, need to shake off the Dem plantation model, recompose the black family, and put your own communities in order.

Because
>13%
>+50%
but that will get you only on second place
>2%
>80%
will get to first but that will never happen even if you had all the vibranium

Chicago has nice areas, as does the Detroit area, believe it or not. It's just people go out of their way to find black slums than point to it like "look see.. niggers are animals"

What’s the point in gun reform when black people don’t understand how destructive they are? Why limit access to weapons when, in the case of my White body, black people ARE the weapon?

I need a law that mandates black men receive a lifetime of counseling, not because of mental illness, but to prevent them from raping and killing other people when they find out they’re not entitled to everything on this land.

I need a law that requires black women to report their brothers, fathers, boyfriends, and husbands whenever they even whisper something remotely criminal, or serve jail time with the men they enable.

Talk to me when the CIA runs a decades long campaign to destroy your families and communities.

kys niglet

>Do you know what it feels like to be universally hated Cred Forums?
Yup. Embrace it.

Yes the nice areas are the places that blacks don't reside in.

I'm not a victim of anything my life is better than most whites, which is precisely why people like me get almost no representation in the media, because we don't fit the ghetto narrative.

Slavs are easily more hated than you

Blacks AND whites need 2 realise who the REAL enemy is and it isn't each other.

It's the (((ones))) who own Wall Street; the banks and FED; Hollywood and the MSM and have Congress dancing to their tunes.
And fucks with our elections to get their ppl in office.

Your ethnic culture is self-defeating.
You have to fix this yourselves, by demanding higher standards.

Yes as a Hindu I am often mistaken for your kind by ignorant whites, just watch Maury Povich your race does it to themselves, none of you know your father you're an embarrassment half of you are in jail most of you can't speak proper English, do you know how many languages I know and you fuckers can't even learn one

Categorically false, my melaninated friend

We can't put our families back together because feminism and feminist policies have made it impossible to maintain a family with out being a pure cuck.

No one puts as much effort into talking about and criticizing niggers as you think.

typically privileged groups are hated, and blacks are currently a protected class so other groups hate them, especially asians.

Think about America from 2000-2008. Was it racist? Even the first 4 years of obongo? No one cared. A nigger got elected twice and commited treason multiple times and then started a proxy war to drone bomb civilians in the middle east. He then redistributed american wealth to shit hole countries.

yah, i hate niggers now.

you couldnt more ignorant. your whole existence is based on appropriation of white industry and technology. remove the white advancements and gibs upon upperpaleolithoids and all you have are huts and anus blowing.

Black people are an embarrassment to themselves the only people that are capable of fixing their problems are black people you can't blame the white man for the rest of your life

Black women already sell us out constantly. Hence no black families.

Not even close

>replying as if op is an actual nig nog
op is faggot

The most common form of making new social bonds, which change negative stereotypes, is via the workplace

There’s your answer

But Maury povich types shouldn't be posted as the defining standard anymore than trailer trash is used to define whites

Holding on to a black culture that not only harms itself but tries to harm the country that freed them.

>watch black panther
>become historian

fuck off. Black communities in Africa where leap frogged 2,000 years by brits and french. They where given AK 47s and trash vehicles and where expected to build stable society. You need to fucken evolve before you can play with the big boys. The Arab Slave trade was the only reason you faggots are even here.

everyone hates both juuz and nlgz, but smart people dislike juuz more because they are the ones who manipulate nlgz in society.

Black men are embarrassment too, do you think it's cute to father children and not take care of them Hindus look at you and we think your race is worthless, father all these children and not take care of any of them a complete fucking joke black should be so embarrassed of themselves when they have to live in a fantasy world about a movie as a big moment. We Hindus are vastly superior to you in every way I would hate to be black

Not necessarily. I'm related to alot of colonial era whites. Using only the primitive of africans to define "black" is a retarded reductionist argument rooted in white insecurity.

you are ugly blacks, black skin is ugly

> I wonder why are are so universally hated.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Look at how light the makeup on this cunt's face is, doesn't even match her skin tone
She must really hate being so dark kek

I'm not talking about Africans even they hate us

All you have to do is look at crime rates by ethnicity OP.

It's "a lot" you fucking ape in a tie

They literally run us out of the house for gibs.

You're making the common mistake of assuming black women have not been turned into monsters that are virtually impossible to live with.

>We are the world's scapegoats
other than inner city violence and shitty music I really don't blame you for anything else

Cry more nigger faggot

Id bleach that

youre right its probably equal

>loud
>obnoxious
>responsible for 50% in America of murders despite being only 12% of the population
>smelly
I don't get why Africans hate you though, they're the sane shit.

> Most hated ethnic group

Straight away with the victim mentality.
All the hate you get is deserved. 12% of the population = 50% of homicides, highest single parenthood, highest HIV/AIDS rates, quickly resort to violence, would rather thieve/leech than work, behave, look and sound like animals and are just generally degenerate.

Maybe if you get your shit together and start behaving like humans other races might start seeing you as such.

Is your mom white?

My skin isn't "black". Black is largely a social identity, not literal in most cases.

Because of your victim complex

You are rude and disruptive in public. This is the core of the issue.

It doesn't really matter what excuse you use for your behavior. Your behavior is your behavior. If you act like an asshole in public people think you are an asshole.

fugly noses.

>Flag
Yup must be a nigger or a mulatto

I hate all la Cretura. You're all trash mulattos. White Amerimutts are a myth. Please take suicide so I slipper kill you

The real mystery is why blacks arent hated more. Its the liberal media and academia full time covering up for them.

I don't hate black people as a whole, but I do hate anyone that's anti-white. So, you know. Do the math.

>There are violent criminal degenerates in every group of people, yet we are the only ones in which those people are held up as representative of the whole.
They are the representative of the whole. Just because YOU'RE not like that and you're clearly wise enough to select decent friends doesn't mean the bulk of your people aren't savages.

Just because there are Orcs who don't destroy everything in sight does not mean that destroying everything in sight is not part of the Orc temperament. Outliers are not representative.

> niggers so shit at being niggers that even African niggers look at them and say ‘look at that nigger. Tell him to fuck off, were full’
My sides

Unless you actually are nigger tier black then you must be baiting. Take a few guesses at why the is worldwide stereotypes for black people that are the same everywhere.

We all have family members that are impossible to deal with my father taught me with tiger parenting do you know what that means I would spend every day after school studying if I did badly I would get beaten haven't you ever heard of the expression you got to rise above your raisin? Don't have kids if you don't want to take care of them

>trying to earn victim points from Cred Forums
OK as long as we get to whip you & hang you later, I'll give you all the victim points you want marxist nigger

Read the news lately? If not, start.

You might come to hate yourself once you get up to speed.

>upside down with forks up your asses
What did he mean by this?

listen, just because your sociology teacher said you could be black doesn't make you black. unless you mean blacked in which case it feels amazing.

That's not all of us though. We are so hated that people take the worst examples of us and put them up as the whole. Most don't even know or live around any black people.

Fuck off NIGGER APE

>She must really hate being so dark kek
Don't think so famalam, for starters she's keeping her hair natural instead of wearing a fucking weave. As for makeup, there's different shades of brown, I'm assuming she couldn't find something that matched 100%. I'd hit it.

No

The reason you are most hated on here is because you are the most protected and promoted by mainstream media, human resources, etc.

Gypsies. Hands down.
You fags have no idea...

Hey man at least you live in a first world country. I'd take some hate instead of living in this shithole desu

That's the Jews, don't think so highly of yourself because just a heads up other groups don't think/care about you. That is until they have to interact with degenerate concrete apes

Your post sums up exactly why people hate you. If you cannot see it, you will never see it.

That isn't all of us though. For some reason the ghetto ones get all the exposure, when in reality they are irrelevant.

Black women naturally desire White penis, as it is associated with success. I for one, would bleach this fine doe

How about your dad? Are you first generation immigrant?

At least he's trying to have a civilised conversation. Really showing your class there.

Why wouldn't africans hate you? You were the weak tribes they sold to jews then you lucked out by living in the greatest country in the world and still black americans whine and nigger stuff up

there are outliers but generally, violent, raping, low iq, cant self police, glorify violence, political leaders are a god damned joke, ugly features, big lips, horrible breasts, pear shaped, thunder thighs, cottage cheese cellulite, ebonics, bad English pidgin, accent is disgusting, lazy, shiftless, blames others for plight, gets a head start in the usa and bitches about it, wants reparations for ancestors that did half assed work, music is horrible, any country majority black is a shithole hellhole tird world dump.

Checked and kek'd

Yeah, the nice areas in Chicago coincidentally coincide with proportionally fewer blacks.
>Oh but it's just the wealth inequality
Please then tell me that it's all the white suburban kids that are heading down to Lincoln Park and pulling up with guns on randos

>Telling people to go back to bestchan like this place isn't trash
WEW
E
W

>Worst examples
Every example of you is bad.
The exception is behaving like a civil human.
Which even regressives clap at like a dog learning how to sit.
Because 90% of you set the bar so goddamn low.

We're are a protected class because we have a special relationship with the US fed. We are the only people here that aren't immigrants, aside from the natives but they're virtually non-existent

I would unironically bang this girl, with my cock

Maybe in Europe. Black people are despised in the Middle East and Latin America. I have never met a more racist person than my Mexican mom talking about blacks. The irony is that she calls Trump a racist, I don't know.

>do you know what it feels like to Ben universally hated?
Considering we’re on Cred Forums, there’s a good chance that the answer to that is yes

No. My family has been in America since before it was America.

Let's see nigger....
>Net drain on our society's wealth as a whole
>Raise our violent crime rate and wealth gap to almost third world levels
>Crying victim and racism when whites pour billions into your community each year that doesn't matter anyway because nogs are lazy as shit
>Voting almost universally for shitlibs who only destroy your worthless communities even more
And it goes on and on. What'd I miss?

I would bang her also, but with a hammer.

People obsess about us

Are you a native or a slave?

imagine being so pathetic you would wish a community of millions to disintegrate and start killing each other just so your subhuman race can look less like disgusting, violent thugs for the first time in history

No, we have been here since before it was America.

>There are violent criminal degenerates in every group of people,

>doesnt know what percentages mean and how they affect view against your people
yep, checks out, you're a nigger

This is supposed to be absurd comedy. If you're going to get upset over this bit, then you're a retard or a soft bitch.

By hammer do you mean cock?

They hate us, because that's the cool thing to do. Everybody thinks they'll get in good with rich people by throwing us under the bus.

lack of agency probably.
There is truth to that though, I have never thought of it that way.

we have them now. they have been trafficked by the millions and are now malpractice doctors, h1b techies, rat franchise owners

If it smashes her head in, yes.

>This projection
Your entire culture is about not being White. We see you as slightly annoying and incapable of self-restraint/governance. You base your entire society around disliking us, and we're the obsessed ones? Top kek, get a grip

Stop committing almost all of the crime first, then we can talk about not hating you.

In order to be loved by others, you gotta love yourself first.

Some of my ancestors were slaves, some were colonials and pirates, some were natives. But "black" is the defining ID.

I don't care where you came from, or what colour of skin you have, every man and woman should be hired based on merit and nothing else. Anything else, is racist. Right wing principles are actually the least racist.

Who runs the media that decides who gets exposure? Gangsta rap was a psyop and it worked so well even the poor white goys got into it.

You're irrelevant to me. Globally you're just minstrels and sportsmen.

>scapegoats
You're not scapegoats for jack shit mate, you guys are just that garbage

Would Cred Forums accept a black concubine if you'd already started a white family and it was culturally acceptable to have concubines?

You keep makimg the complaint of "not all of us" but the problem is it's the majority. Black people aren't intellectually diverse. It's the reason it's easy to stereotype blacks. You can't stereotype white people as easily. You might make a joke that whites can't cook or that white people can't dance, but that's doesn't apply to the majority of whites. If I were to say "black people vote Democrat" or "Black people love rap" I'm talking about 90%. It's sad really.

blacks are very tribal and therefor easily manipulated by the jew and corruption. African Americans were on a good path in this country until dems became subversive against them when they lost the fight to outright hate them

Is that what it is? I started hating black people after I realized that there was no irony to any of the silly stuff that they did. Black people are childlike in their behavior and it's like being around a person with downs. You can't let your guard down, even when they're calm.

You guys talk about us way more than we talk over think about you. Half the threads on Cred Forums are about us. We have no Cred Forums equivalent.

You do realize that your people offer no value to whites, right? You are just a burden who ruin everything. Niggers have never proven that they are able to take care of themselves anywhere on earth and yet we are supposed to let them dictate our morality

Wait... are you telling me he's f*ckng BASED?

WRONG, even Jews hate Jews. Most Jews also hate themselves to, seriously have you ever even a Jew before

no thanks EU
you can have them

No, I'm a Christian man.

question, is the reason you guys go for white girls because black chicks are mad bitches?

because every black chick ive ever talked to was a huge bitch

We should get advantages in America. Unlike everybody else we are not Americans by choice.

Cred Forums is mostly shills and Redditors these days. Most of the nigger hate threads are JIDF or Alphabet Soup

nah, brother. you aint black. you is an amerimutt. just like the rest of us. welcome to the club senpai.

Most white people are not browsing Cred Forums. Look at black twitter, its white people this, white people that non stop

the practice of concubines is allowed in the bible

American blacks are ultimately the worst. Think about it, selectively bred over generations then let loose with no culture, no guiding light of how to progress, no moral compass aside from Christianity, and the main identity they choose is that of a victim who's violent and wants to be excused for being violent, like a child.
I want American blacks to succeed. But they have to leave the US to do it because the country has given so much and it has only gotten worse.

The half white ones can be really hot though.

>We should get advantages in America
There you have it, nigger in a suit
Feel free to go back to your beautiful homeland mate

i think the BLM thing kind of killed a lot of the tolerance people felt towards blacks. most people have been waiting for black people to assimilate, the obama years were sort of the ultimate time for it to happen. by the end blacks were killing police officers and had largely devolved into belligerent savages and thugs with their activism and culture.
if the BLM was a true black origination you did a great job of putting the nail on your own coffin culturally. i don't want to see another thug ghetto black again, and i feel sad that these people are in my country, and no longer want to wait for them to become educated or assimilated.

Never risk breeding with a nigger. Even getting flooding their large ape mouths is high risk as niggers have been known to insert valuable white man sperm inside their pussies.

Gypsies are the most universally group of people, faggot. Quit whining, you are in Cred Forums, everyone here hates eachother regardless of what shade of shit, urine or horse semen your skin is.

You can leave if you want to. You can also start your own segregated community if you don't want to leave.

Q predicted this

And that's what he said. Feminism is part of liberalism. Get out of liberal plantation. Put your shit together and pull out of liberal swamp.

Didn't know that nigresses could have small boobs

>Implying that all babies choose their countries to be born in

It was allowed in the old laws, but Jesus changed it when he was alive.

I'm not talking about Africans and black people from other places. Even they hate us. We don't think in a globally racialistic way like most Cred Forumstards.

I meant to add if the concubines were sterile

Which passage?

>be niggers in Africa
>nig so hard even your fellow niggers can't stand you
>rather than kill you, which would take effort and yield no reward, they sell you as slaves to westerners, which yields great rewards

You descendant from the lowest of the low, of course real Africans don't like you - they shipped you out of their country for a reason.

>We are the world's scapegoats.
Um no tyrone. That would be the jews. You're just an irritating domestic issue.

>There are violent criminal degenerates in every group of people, yet we are the only ones in which those people are held up as representative of the whole.
There are A LOT MORE of this within blacks than any other group.

>scapegoats

Go be a victim somewhere else

The one on the right clearly isn't full Nigger. Her many great house maid grandmother was clearly Mastas favorite.

I'm not talking about Africans and black people from other places. Even they hate us. We don't think in a globally racialistic way like most Cred Forumstards. ...

No it isnt

You could argue that, genetically, the people who came here, would want to be here. Blacks have the genes of those who were forced to be here. From my understanding of epigenetics, is that behavior and preference can be passed down.

The CIA didn't do that. The welfare state did. It instantly destroy's women's need for men and fucks the family out of existence. Blame MLK

I don't go for white girls. Some of them like me, so I give it a chance. When it comes to pussy I don't see race.

Its not your women. Its your men.

everyone hates everyone

They're just using you to piss off their white Daddy they don't want to marry you your race is it worth anything white women love Hindus as well but we're actually worth Bank

you kind of earned it, though
I always thought you are lazy fucks, but damn you put more energy in being lazy shits than you do finding a job

It's a real pickle.
Let's ignore for the moment the genetic issues with your kind, and strictly address social things.
Your kids have no fathers.
Your people are rampantly obsessed with drug and crime culture; largely probably to having no fathers.
Now, there's a lot of factors here, but pretending like your people are somehow magically not accountable for their own behaviors and traits is not an excuse, and leads us to the next problem;
Lack of accountability. Like fathering children, your subspecies has an absolute obsession with passing the buck. Oh, we're such shitheads because of X reason, or we're 6.5% of the population commiting 37% of all homicide because of Y excuse or Z justification.
There is no justification.
There is no excuse.
The problem (and therefore the solution) is you.
Get off your lazy asses, get jobs, aspire to raise families, and stop being niggers, and you'd find within a couple generations that you'd be like Asians; productive, useful folks without universal hatred.

The hate doesn't come from 'nothing', and it's not 'unjustified'. When the world as a collective has to deal with you, they have to deal with horrifying levels of laziness, entitled attitudes, total lack of responsibility, etc.

The problem is you.
The solution begins in you.
Stop pointing fingers at everyone else while acting like chimpanzees.

Not defending you, everybody know you guys suck. BUT, people dislike you more than jews, chineses, or african americans because you guys are just more common, and the biggest majority already met one of you and had the real life confirmation that you guys suck.

I mean, who never got in a shit situation with a nigger involved, be it a robbery or a lazy loud faggot on school? For another side, I don't even know a jew and the black africans I know are kinda nice, so I really don't have a reason to hate then.

America is our homeland, unlike most of the Europeans currently here, which is my point.

every race needs a homeland. Daquan.... I will buy your ticket but your sister stays with me.

Yes it is. Chris Rock isn't some sort of philosopher or moralist commentator. He has had several bits where he makes absurd and outrageous remarks. He had a bit where he said that if women don't stop complaining and arguing with men about equality, we could just knock them out. He's being silly and you are being a victim.

Wut

medium.com/@heymisswillis/i-dont-need-gun-control-laws-i-need-white-people-laws-fc391871109e

How many Gypsie threads are currently up?

You might be referring the Nigger hate threads. Most of those are posted by JIDF.

Interesting point nigger, but I can't think of a single race/civilisation that has not experienced a large unwanted migration in it's time. I'm sorry but I just don't think you guys had it that much worse than others. If you really wanna stop being the bottom race stop playing the victim card and man up.

>my homeland

Why would I leave the only home I have.

Are yo talking about Cred Forums or oculte in general?
If you taking about Cred Forums, who cares. Part of the joke of being anonymous is that you can say whatever you want and shit on whoever you want.
It's been like that since forever, I don't think the hate is real. It might be in some cases but 90% of the times is just trolling/banter.

Holy fuck, just add KFC, and raping white women in there and you sum up the American nigger

No one cares if you're a criminal. Get that through your head

Who's A?

mate its not hard to figure out. 13% of the pop 50+ % of violent crime. Theres a reason cops and white ones shoot first then ask questions later
>t.mixed kid

Kike here, can confirm.

I didn't say had to, but just know that there's always the option. You're not trapped here or anything.

>The world's most hated ethnic group
Silly нeгp. The world's most hated ethnic group on these planet is russians. And after all we have our own civilization. We even sent first man in space. You just useless to the universe, admit it.

Oculte = culture*
Stupid autocorrector

Cute kitty.

>have you ever even a Jew before

Keep on saying that whilst your country becomes a caliphate.

XTRA THICC

GOT DAMN

> scapegoat
> annual ritual sacrifice of an INNOCENT goat who bears all the city's sins
> the goat actually didnt do anything
your "community" isnt innocent.
your "community" is the most violent, most criminal, most ignorant, and most bigoted group on the planet outside muzzies, we dont have enough muzzies to generate the kind of impact that niggers have, so yes, nobody likes you.
all bears dont attack people, but enough of them do, theres no reason to make a distinction.
when "the black community" finally decides to expunge it's nigger population, then you can ask this question.

Yes

Why would anybody hate you...

I think most intelligent westerners do not hate Russia or Russians and are aware of the propaganda against.

I'm not black, I was just trying to bring up the point that life experience can be passed down to your offspring as inherit behavior. Also, most of that unwanted migration was fucked out of existence. If the founding fathers were really smart, they would have systemically wiped out blacks with their dicks.

black =shit=putrefaction=death.

buried in the deep part of the brain

A commentator is exactly what he is, even according to your own assertion. His 'absurdist humor' is commentary on society. And you are a fucking idiot with a weak mind, you immediately assumed I'm black and self victimizing for pointing out you're wrong.

Apu ftw

Wow thanks a lot faggot for shooting that image into my brain, I am fucked for life now.

This

My passport is revoked, I'm literally trapped here.

You guys are hated in the media and in propaganda. I have never seen anyone actually treat Russians badly in real life (except for pollacks). I see blacks loved in the media, but hated in real life.

Honestly, I see most of the hatred to grow in coming years as a pushback against anti-white (((media))). This opens the pandora's box to looking into the disproportionate crime stats, welfare recipients, etc. The more anti-white rhetoric is pushed, the more white nationalism grows which causes more anti-white rhetoric. The cycle won't break.

Most Americans like Russians or are indifferent to you. Only some boomers and older have a negative view of Ruskies. It's only our government that pushes the anti-Russian propaganda out there.

I think it's the inverse with Israel. Most Americans don't care that much about Israel, but a vocal minority of hardcore Evangelicals and Jews in positions of influence make us believe 90% of Americans would give their last penny and life for Bibi's clay.

Who the fuck even hate Russians? I mean, people usually think you guys are drunk, loud, and shitty drivers, but every country in the world have a shitty stereotype to deal with. Look at my flag, for example. With the exception of old guys who lost their prime at the cold war era, and Shillary democrats, nobody really cares.

Maybe you think you guys are hated because you spend too much time on imageboards. Usually in this subcultre you guys are widely know for being CP flooders, and migrating in masses to make a fuckton of threads in a language we can't even read.

This is now a brown qewt thread

>annual ritual sacrifice of an INNOCENT goat who bears all the city's sins
what the fuck are you talking about you dumb idiot a scapegoat is a goat bred to be caught by predators so the actually valuable stock can escape

And why was it revoked Jamal

I don't think you read what I wrote.

It's only cuz you got them chinky eyes ;)

Because black of some bullshit

Because of some bullshit*

Just cross the border. Spics do it all the time.

You should have posted one while saying that you dumb nigger

You have it soooooo rough

There is no hate on Cred Forums, Only peace.

Because per 100k "your" peoples are the bottom of the barrel. I work with bro tier tradesman black guys, standup bros....I bet you most of their cousins and friends are straight niggers though.

Russians are proof whites are best. Even our most niggerish sub group sets records despite jewish shackles.

At any rate I think right wing Americans are more favorable of you than lefty Americans.

if a man calls you an ass, curse him
if every man calls you an ass, buy a saddle
ancient Jewish proverb

I am pretty sure American citizens can never have their passports revoked, unless was obtained illegally, please elaborate.

sorry, it had to be done. its brutal

I work pizza delivery and I cannot tell you how many big niggas there are whose apartment smells like a goddamned zoo I've been opened the door to. I swear to god, I' don't know how niggas do it, but you will NEVER smell that particular shitty weird smell on any other type of person, no matter how fat or sweaty. Your people smell like shit. Your people act like shit. Typical black behavior is almost unimaginable in other races; sure there are outliers, the occasion "white nigga," some shitty mexis. I've lived all over the states, in shitty poor places and white middle class places, in black schools and whiter schools, your people are undeniably animals compared to average White people.

Because your people are dumb and violent.

If you're not a threat you can't be hated. You can only be a threat with the help of Jews.

Someone prove me wrong. I don't want to be saying this, but it seems right.

we whites do all of the work, pay all of the taxes and obey the laws the most and we constantly get shit from niggerkind for not giving enough to them

You don't know the law. In any case I can't go anywhere.

how do you stave a nigger? put his welfare check under his workboots

I mean, they kinda do. They're just murdering themselves and going to to jail all the time. No dads, stds up the ass, and their role models are fictional characters. I can't imagine a worst nightmare than being black. Except for being retarded or Asian.

I've been robbed and nearly robbed several times. Niggas every time. Could it really ne otherwise? Statistically it just hardly couldn't

> muh bullshit claim
nope.
google "scape goat" or "judas goat"
also, try to be less stupid.

Obama's election WAS their assimilation. Now their behavior can no longer be excused by their original status as slaves. This is the precise reason why everyone is finally judging blacks by their actions and they are being openly hated at a far higher rate.

Be careful what you wish for

I don't see you posting one you stupid kike

Well you must have done something to break the law then. There is no valid reason for the government to revoke your passport unless you are a criminal. No one can get their passport revoked for "bullshit". You can't fill a form wrong and get it revoked.

>I often wonder why we are so universally hated
Then you are a fucking retard like the rest of the chimps
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Well as a chinese american I can tell you a lot of chinese americans hate black people because our elderly are targeted for robberies by blacks because they typically carry cash and are defenseless.

A lot of our businesses also suffer theft and sometimes even violence by blacks. Also black folks tend to hang around for no reason and scare customers away with their behavior.

They also drive property values down due to their violence and by pulling down down school ratings because they're underachievers in academia.

There's a lot of cool black people out there for sure, but there are way more shit heads then there are cool ones so it's hard feel safe when around blacks.

I don't think you know what you wrote

Black leadership hates any blacks who have found success in any field other then the official minstrel occupations of sports and urban entertainment

Are you kidding me haha. Whites are definately at the top of the chart to be hated so that they can get minority votes.

This 100 Times.

>Chicago
latest chimp update
heyjackass.com/

People don't actually hate whites en masse.

Bullshit.
When you're a white person growing up in a black town you realize that you're basically surrounded by danger every time you go outside.
Or how about when they walk up your driveway to see if your car is unlocked for an easy theft.
Blacks are the reason I have security cameras and the cameras catch proof of them checking around to see if I've left anything unlocked. When my town was mostly white we didn't have these problems. Only after they started taking section 8 and most whites left did this town go to shit.
I've watched it happen. Blacks bring bullshit and lower the value of the entire town.
Your people keep the security camera and alarm companies in business.

>The world's most hated ethnic group
lol no, no you're not. Fuck you.

t. Roma Gypsy

If black people would get "woke" as you niggers like to put it about the Jewish problem, and started assisting us and acting with civility and respect for the superior White Aryan race, then we might not hate you so bad.

Get over yourself, you are barely on list.
Jew's
Muslims
Globalists
Furfags
SJWs
Chinese
And blacks, you're only on the list becasue squaring track suit memes made slavs cool.

>t. Roma Gypsy
Even we didn't want you here. For once my tax dollars were well spent

Who has the highest theft rate. Your people do

Who commits most of the inner city murders. Your people do

Who rapes more people each year. Your people do.

Who has the world handed to them on a silver platter. Your people do

>Continuing on from previous question

Who not only has the world handed to them on a silver platter but refuses to access all the opportunities with in it. Your people do

Who kills more blacks each year. Your people do

Do you understand why the whole world laughs at your race and hates your people with every fiber of their beings.

Ding ding ding here’s the answer nigger it’s because you’re absolutely without a shadow of doubt the Worlds greatest FUCK UPS OF ALL TIME! And to top it off you have this abhorrent audacity to portray yourself as the victims of slavery THAT YOU WERENT EVEN PART OF. I mean my God. Do actually believe you’re going to get sympathy by playing the weak misfortunate human being. When people can easily look at the thousands and I mean thousands of programs that are inherently available to you. That white man created. But nooooo you enjoy blaming mr whity for all of your fuck ups.

So yes it is completely justified to hate your shitty race and I mean that on the most literal sense possible.

I personally only hate low IQ people and leftist. If you are one of the few high IQ right-wing blacks then you my equal as far as I'm concerned.

This is point. People hold Chicago against black Americans, but they don't hold Fallujah against arabs or Serbia against whites, or Tijuana against Mexicans etc.

Who is they?

You don't get a fraction of the hate or attention we do.

>Even Africans and other types of black people hate us

>tfw black
>tfw best friend in college was nigerian engineer major

blacks get arrested more often because of racially biased policing targeting blacks. ever heard of stop and frisk? yeah, these laws may not be racist but the way they are enforced definitely is.

ALL OF YOU, retard. White people just want to be free of you. All we ask is to not have to subsidize violent savages who contribute nothing and expect our gratitude. How do you not get this?

>hey don't hold Fallujah against arabs or Serbia against whites, or Tijuana against Mexicans etc.
Pretty sure they do user

Hows Islam?

People in general

>We don't think in a globally racialistic way like most Cred Forumstards.
Tell that to everyone that made/watched Black Panther. The dumbest thing in that movie is the retarded pan-africanism that is an african-american invention blacks in africa couldn't give half a shit about.
>Dey look like us! Dey must be our bruddas! Race is only skin deep though!

Oh fuck off already with the self pitty nigg nogg posts.. no one gives a shit grow the fuck up..
people got real issues in life.

Hahaha, this man is nigger tier

why would they hate Maisie

really? see my little flag there? (protip: it's not "mine"), that's Denmark, Scandinavia. Come here, and revel in white pussy that will throw itself in your nigger face, and then lament being a nigger once a gypsy comes outta nowhere and shoots you and rapes your trophy white bitch.

everyone here hates us, for good reasons.

It's very simple why everyone dislikes you.

From me and other white people:

>Your women are unattractive
>Your men are more violent, more prone to criminality and smell worse on average than other groups we interact with.
>You're lazy and you are very over represented in terms of accepting social safety nets which your people then abuse it/trade it for money drugs/never get off it.

From African immigrants I met in college:
>You are lazy and make white people hate black people which makes life harder for them
>You blame everyone else for your problems

From hispanic illegal immigrants I used to work with:

>You're lazy and smell bad
>You're always trying to get free things and try to exploit other minorities or people you think are weaker than you.

Of all the people I've come across in my life the biggest unifying factor seems to be that everyone's experiences with your people reveals a group of people who have no self-awareness and lack empathy.

How you got here is another question entirely, but when you observe the self destructive behavior in the black community, the dog-eat-dog mentality and overall inability to conform and contribute to society all signs point to your group just being comprised of extreme narcissists and low level sociopaths.

Any redeeming characteristics individuals in your group display are overshadowed by the downright sadistic behavior that erupts out of black people on a regular basis wherever they rear their heads.

It's really unbelievable to the rest of the world.
Couple that with your "intellectuals" who run around screaming at people about why they need to give black people more things and its like you have a recipe for total societal rejection of your group as a whole.

>blacks murder everyone around them and each other because white people
>blacks rampantly steal, commit burglaries, rape, assault, because white people laws are enforced poorly
wew lad
really activated my almonds

I will admit that is retarded

gib monies plox

Sounds like you and your friend are a high IQ blacks. That means I have no problem with you as long as you aren't a leftist. In fact, I'd be perfectly happy to have high IQ right-wing blacks in the USA as long as they don't act like niggers. I personally care about actions rather then race, the problem is that 95% of blacks act like violent niggers do to their evolutionary path they've taken. It sucks, but it is what it is.

How bout you universally hate me with that booty so I can find out.

Not all. Captain Chad has the only one that's mattered so far, even if he used it against the good guys.

Notice how the nigger doesn’t respond back when faced with the unadulterated truth.

>We even sent first man in space.
Do you also have T-I-G-E-R-S?

They won't listen to you man, you make too much sense. Also they will steal your SAT points xD

Becasue both of those places are already in shithole nations, people in general assume everywhere in Mexico is trash, same for Serbia. Blacks in Chicago literally fucked up a city in a nation where that isn't normal, same for Detroit and Atlanta isn't far behind. That's why people in general point out blacks in Chicago.

How many Gypsie threads are up right now? The only people who think about you are people who live around you, for black Americans on the other hand people the world over most of whom don't even see or interact with us, constantly take shots at us.

>but they don't hold Fallujah against arabs or Serbia against whites, or Tijuana against Mexicans etc.
Cred Forums hates Muzzies, Slavs and Spics, what the fuck are you smoking?

That's because you act like bitches, which makes poking at you fun. Reeeee the world isn't kissing my black ass

>what are averages

you are stupid
you smell bad
you are violent
you don't know what dignity mean

that's why

>gib monies plox
gypos are really better off in europe, our welfare is only about 700$ a month, which is hardly enough to feed someone and nowhere near enough to get an apartment with a phone, heat etc. I have no idea why niggers think it would be so great to come here and live off the dole

>Cred Forums wouldn't bleach this mullato

What a victim complex you have

Sorry, no

WTF i love black girls now

and put your own communities back in Africa*

Hell no, I'm all about colonizing some black women...

i'm an atheist

>le America is perfect meme

You sound like a Jew. America is rich, but has always been a violent high-crime place. Being a complete goodie two-shoes square is very un-american. This isn't fucking Norway you kike stop trying to tell people it is.

There are some very attractive ones. Their many great grandmother's were Masta's favorite maids.

Not to the same degree

Or as the men of Taldor call it: Bringing Civilization to the Barbarians

>our welfare is only about 700$ a month

it's neat, here it's 400€, how do i emigrate to leafland?

>scapegoats
It's only a scapegoat if you're not actually guilty
Besides, there is one group people hate more

> stds up the ass

Kek

People will actually do business with Jews.

>This isn't fucking Norway
Kek, you know nothing about pre-oil poor Norway and it's crime rates.

Never said anything about violence, I said they ruined a city. Violence is only one part of that equation, lack of critical thinking & decision making skills is the largest part of that. Rich country, only a nog could go broke...amusing as all get out tbqh

Albanians. They are the Niggers of the Balkans

at least they rob you in a more polite way

>A black american here. I often wonder why we are so universally hated.
Why pretend to be black just shit talk them, why not just say it

>How many Gypsie threads are up right now?
you're thinking in American, dear coon -that's your problem right there. Only white Americans hate your black asses, not white people as a whole -and white here means Europe, minus the shithole Slavic nations, they hate you because they're niggers themselves but are even uglier and doesn't have half the culture you spade fucks do.

Northern Europe, where the actual white people live, hates Muslims and Gypsies. Not niggers and Jews, that's pretty much an American thing.

and the African niggers hate you, because they envy you being American -and that's says something about how deeply moronic they are.

true, leafy. true that is.

this some sort of jew ploy attempting to use "muh feels"? sorry nigger i dont have feels. i can no more identify with your ghey feels than i can a ant that i step on when i walk to my car

Chicago always had slums and crime

>but has always been a violent high-crime place
That you think this is the case is why everybody hates you. You think everywhere in America is the hood without the slightest inkling that no, not everywhere in America is Chicago, or Baltimore, or DC, and the behavior that goes on there is both exceptional and disgusting. But here you are trying to justify it as normal and reveal yourself for the nigger you are.

The human brain is absolutely amazing at crunching massive amounts of data and finding patterns. It is entirely possibly for a person to just look around themselves and see that blacks are massively (and I am talking like 50-100x) more likely to violently chimp out or commit other crimes than anybody else. Then they can go look up actual stats and see that to be true.

i assume statistics have been posted for this nigger.good time to be a nigger too,media hates whitey,you can kill whites in sa with no repercussions,you can commit crimes anywhere and your homies have your back because you know,whites have had you chained in the basement picking cotton until yesterday...its a good time to be a nigger.

>how do i emigrate to leafland?
are you a black muslime and gay? if so Trudeau will probably personally welcome you. Just get the plane ticket

BRRRAAAAAAP

That's why they are here, they have never been allowed to grow beyond 20% for a reason, they are here to prevent long term genetic issues. Simple eugenics, below 20% and they can bred out in 3 generations.
But it wasn't always broke.

>muh slavic subhumans
>has an opinion on Slavs based on western media propaganda, peasant migrants and Cred Forums posts
Fucking ubermensch right there.

Jews are less than 15 million people globally yet are hated by practically every group on Earth.
African Americans are 37 million people and people still kind of hate them, but outside of the USA they're not really considered much of anything.

I hope you realize that the only reason there are good areas in Detroit and Chicago is because of gentrification

>Gypsies
Anybody have any Gypsy qewts?

fuck it,sterilization.im tired of idiocy parading as merit.

america
ar15
dailyshootings
love war
start war blame others for everything
nra is the government

America has always had slums. It was never not a place of high-crime. You sound like sone kind of naive immigrant.

Its one fucking person you dumbass

>Just get the plane ticket

as a niggo-muslimo-homo i find it rayciiss from you to not pay for the plane ticket desu

step your game up alrdy !

you come to Denmark to work as a slave, and/or steal copper, kind pollack.. I live of welfare and crime, and they can't deport my pikey ass because all kinds of shitfuck laws. Yeah, I'd say I was the smart one here.

enjoy being underpaid and missing your dolmers.

You did absolutely nothing valuable in entire history, but "the whole world" hates you. Let's think, how it is possible, huh? Any ideas?
I never believed it, but that's right. You american negroes have unique victim mentality. That's strange and hillarious at the same time.

>People don't hate whites en masse
You sure about that mate

pfft cuz the cia put a gun to the head of like 60% of the population and said smoke this crack.
fuckin spread like wildfire because you are hapless idiots prone to sloth and have no barriers against living like dogs.

>we should get advantages on America

Fukn gas every single nigger. Fukn useless cunts

> i find it rayciiss from you to not pay for the plane ticket desu
Fuck, my apologies, which mohammed do I wire the money to? I just want you to be safe and paid for

>qewts
I assume that's teenage internet slang for "cuties", sorry if I offend your feelings. But yes and no, it's hit or miss with Roma women -either they're drop dead gorgeous or pure bred ogres hairier and scarier than your uncle Cleetus.

google Roma Women, 'ave a giggle m8.

There obviously are wonderful American blacks. OP is clearly one, I've been friends with many.
One thing that's always baffled me is why so very few blacks speak out about the problems with their race? Why is this unacceptable within your community?
The denial is heavy with black people.
Sells like unless this starts happening a fuckton more, you will never improve your issues. True for everyone and every race.
77% of black children being born illegitimate. Black crime rates. Start there.

Good rebuttal nigger, you really proved me wrong by simply sidestepping and throwing insults. America is not a giant slum. I grew up in a quiet, peaceful suburb with a super low crime rate. Black family moves in. Tons of niggers coming and going, only violent crimes that have happened in years are committed by the only niggers in town. Imagine my shock.

America is not your hood, Americans have expectations of civility to live in a civilized society. I am sorry your brain is completely unable to understand that and think that since sometimes a white guy commits a crime and all the other white people throw him to the fucking wolves for breaching society that it should be okay for you to commit crimes and shit up the world.

its aussie fag poster checking in to sling more feces around.

Your people are sore winners, and even sorer losers. You relish and flaunt perceived superiority, and cry foul when your objective inferiority is pointed out. You go around committing crimes with the justification that others deserve it for hating you, shout muh dick at the top of your lungs in every single argument and the second you get a taste of your own medicine, you play the victim. Your people have their strength, good runners, good musicians, good dancers, but you don't know your limits. You're inferior in many physical aspects, yet you have seem to hold this notion that you're somehow so much better than everyone else. You're neither the tallest, strongest, nor most endowed people on earth, but that's how you hold yourself up, and use these myths to attack others, and lash out when they point to the contrary. Don't even have to address your intellect, you should know better than anyone how you hold up against other races. You can blame the racist white man til the cows go home, but people who were almost entirely wiped out still manage to fare better than you in that field.

>pic typically gypo

You are just ungrateful. You live wealthy life in a greatest coutry of all times, and your ancestors did absolutely nothing to achieve it. You don't deserve it.

The british actually did literally that to China and they more or less recovered.

Why do you take credit for people that are not you with "muh heritage". You are probably no more Kangz than I am. It would be like me looking at Moors and Egyptians and trying to take credit for thier shit. We're all mulattic after all. I don't even "we wuz" colonial whites and pirates, even though I am a direct descendant of them. I stand on my own merits as an individual. Why don't whites people do the same.

Yeah

So what you are saying is american blacks are the new jews?

kek you nigs really must be shit if even the squats think you're subhuman.

Blacks are literally outdated farming equipment. The cute ones are good for sex, but that's about it. The tractor rendered the Negro obsolete.

The same logic could explain why whites are suffering with an opioid epidemic right?

You're just mad because you secretly want parts of Americas wealth.

What makes you so sure?

dang finally witepeepo! i prefer dis

>Chicago has nice areas
yeah and coincidentally those are the areas where whites are the most numerous. really rubs the raspberries.

not far off, actually.. could look a tad like my grandmother. My grams does have a more noticeable moustache, though.

You can tell her 5x Great Grandmother was her Masters favorite pleasure slave

Yes, and? Degenerative whites do stupid shit.

Blacks are being imported into white countries as a biological weapon. Ofcourse we hate blacks.
The reason American blacks are hated most is because besides being typical niggers they are also entitled and most vocal white haters.
It's always sad to see how easily blacks are manipulated by the kikemedia lies.

No, nigger. Im mad you useless subhumans EXPECT handouts for fukn nothing. You truly are the most despicable race.

We have no voice. We are intentionally isolated and drowned out. Most white people even secretly despise smart blacks.

>Why don't whites people do the same
We know the value of our history and build on it. With science and math you always are building on your predecessors work. Are you this retarded?

Yep, they're shit tier. Oh look at that, I blamed the users who share my skin tone for their problem, why can't you? But nope, whitey keepin' you down, even though you say you wanted to be treated as an individual.
>Don't judge me by all my niggerkind
>All you whites is dumb and think dey wuz kangs
Ironically I am judging you as an individual and all your posts so far are pure nigger-tier and you've outted yourself as no better while you try and claim the contrary.

>drowned out.

maybe try to learn swimming instead of whinning then

Wonder if this is why the CIA flooded the UK with Islam, they send opium, we sent Islam & anal jihad?

You are just mad your prettiest women only look attractive because a Plantation Owner is in the family tree

>White people secretly hate the only competent members of another race

My almonds
They're activiating

>he don't like ecological pogs

All displayed here user

My ancestors literally built the Capitol. Yes we are the richest country that has ever existed, but to paint as some morally flawless utopia is ridiculous. That's why we constantly get immigrants flooding in that quickly realize they've been duped.

>No voice
>Every 2 bit virtue signaling liberal within a thousand miles will take up your cause at a moment's notice
>Highly overrepresented in celebrity, allowing black people far more 'voice' than any other minority.
You have a voice dipshit, its just no one is listening because you're full of shit.

Right, the whites call out the bullshit that the Jews are doing but we don’t sit here and act as misfortunate beings. We just man up and fight.

no it couldnt.jew doctors relentlessly pushing prescription pills on white suburban teens is way different than niggers claiming they have been held down for evah because crack entered their neighborhoods in the 80's.which was created by cartels btw.they wanted a product more potent with less weight to smuggle.crack solved that issue.

You believe people come to america for a flawless utopia and not economic benifit? Are you high?

White people hate all competition, this is nothing new. Just look at Asians, the group they tolerate the most. Curious how the Chinese, their biggest competition, are the ones they hate the most, while the Japanese and South Koreans, the walking submissive onaholes that worship them, offer 0 competition, and agree with everything they say/do, are their favourite. If anything, the more hated you are by white people the more likely that you're doing something right. Just look at public enemy number 1 right now, the arabs. If they didn't fight back, every single one of their shitholes would have been Afghanistan by now.

A vocal minority hates whites, but the vast majority of people on the planet do not.

No, I will exploit muh heritage because I have one. And I will do what my biological ancestors did, we call it traditionalism. Individual is irrelevant under the sight of history & gods.
>Moors
Mix of people under arabian banner - orientalic racial type
>Egyptians
the founders was mediterraniens & pontics

Wow, even we slavs sometimes read books, but not you.

>.jew doctors relentlessly pushing prescription pills on white suburban teens
we are waking up to that, the only two doctors in my small town have had all their narcotics prescriptions privileges suspended indefinably for giving them out like candy

This is my point, when a white person is degenerate, people frame it as that individual is degenerate, but when a black person is degenerate people frame it as all blacks.

Why would I hate my own ancestors?

Arabs were tricked into sending their fighting aged men to Europe. The ME is wide open, jews are gunna take all the Arab lands as a European police state emerges around Islam in foreign lands. Islam is getting crushed globally.

minorities hate whites because of jealousy.they want our accomplhments but know they cannot attain them.someone please post the african niggers bolting together a helicopter with box wrenches,they were in lab coats.cant find it anywhere,it is pinnacle of monkeys on a typewriter.

Again, how can you prove that?

How many black engineers are famous. The ones they give a voice to are the retards like basketball players, or Jew minstrel entertainers. They put them on a pedestal as if they speak for us. Even drug lords get more air time. Believe me when I tell you, nobody is despised more than legitimately smart black people, because we inadvertently fuck up the narrative.