Black people trying to move to Wakanda and suing Disney

So, I was on a thread here the other day about the reaction of niggers to the black panther movie. I remember some screencaps of articles about black people wanting to me to Wakanda, and demanding refunds from the movie when they found out it is fictional.

Anyone have the source on that, cause I want to tease my black friend about it?

Also: general nigger hate thread

*wanting to move to Wakanda

>I want to tease my black friend about it?

You meant pet right?

He's relatively redpilled and conservative. I don't mind him. But he knows I want tor raise my family in a 100% white nation.

I'm just dicking around.. No sweat. I've met all types. Some I like... Other's I'd like to sent back to "mother Africa". Same as all the other races.. judge them all individual. But there are some common threads among some of them.

It would be more easy to segregate ourselves. I'm an Anglo living in Quebec, but I'll be supporting any future French Nationalist attempts at referendum and separation, because it further divides the globalist powers from forcing migration on us.

Ayo fuk wakanda we russia now

We wuz Germans

We wuz Chineez

We wuz Injunz

We wuz Irish

We wuz Leprechaunz

We wuz.....gorillaz?

We wuz sunglasses

Blacks really are the perfect slave race aren't they.

Too stupid and naïve to work it out. Its why (((they))) are so obsessed with breeding our women with blacks. Even Kalergi implied European/African mixes would be the perfect slave race.

We wuz wizards

We wuz....Sheeit

>> Wakanda is fictional

Doesn't have to be. The studio should earmark 25% of the profits to give one way tickets to Africa to blacks who want to #MakeWakandaReal

niggers to wakanda. make america great again. send them all sand niggers, cia niggers, nigger, their ass fucked goats and obango as god. fuck them all.

looks my Latina cum dumpster.

God damn, the 1840s had to be a wonderful time to have a black bdsm fetish.

You know this is absolutely true, whenever I hear some she-boon smack her lips at me I want to fall over dead too.

God damn I hate stupidity, why are they so gullible to believe fake news? Like what is wrong with them, believing a marvel comics movie is real?

based black man confused martin luther with martin luther king,he is not saying the priest was black because he doesnt even know who the priest is

Nice pic. Very Robert-Howardesque.

She looks Near Eastern not Maya / Toltec BTW. Is this a Mormon painting?

never was it possible to give a 24 year old man a heart attack via the internet
delete this

I don't think they're washing dicks

I think they're circumcising the guys

WE WUZ TOLSTOJ AND SHIT

How does one aquire a chubby latina cum dumpster?

yeah, circumcision was Egyptian first and then spread northward under Egyptian influence. The Levites were probably a renegade crew of Egyptian priests.

Source, Sigmund Freud, lol. But it's been verified by Richard Elliott Friedman and other modern scholars.

ask Jeb?

>How does one aquire a chubby latina cum dumpster?
Capture one sneaking over the border while wearing a Border Patrol uniform!

Part of me really hopes the Ds keep pushing identity politics. Race war when?

hire a cleaning service

My father refused to have me circumcised and I'm thankful he did desu.
My girlfriend thought I was circumcised anyways when we first had sex because the foreskin goes back when you get an erection.

Why the hell would they get niggers to circumcise

This is what happens when low IQ nigs are allowed to get uppity.

>
>My father refused to have me circumcised and I'm thankful he did desu.
Lucky bastard. I'm stuck looking like a Jew until foreskin regeneration becomes viable.

Is there anything left they haven't claimed at this point?

fatherhood

Everyone claims that women don't like uncut dicks but once you have sex they don't notice it even during a bj.

From what I've read there's no legitimate reasons to get circumcision done unless it's medically necessary which in most cases it isn't

It's doubly ironic considering Martin Luther's views on the Jews.

Holy Moly

You're actually right, just checked that

Yep. Reduced sensitivity and marked as a kike. For nothing. Luckily regeneration will be possible in the very near future.

Thats fuckin rich, kek

I wonder what it would be like to do that to a black woman

Bane?

You end up getting a STI no matter what

naturally good at stabbing

San Martin was black nigga

>#Forvever
Kek

This would be funny but this exact thing has happened here. Once that I know of, and I didn't go searching it out, I watched some random niggers rap news update video and it was all shit like this. Sad.

Absolute bullshit. Most women have never had an uncut dick. They love it. When you penetrate the foreskin rollsback and creates a seal that keeps her vaginal fluids in making sex alot smoother and easier for both partners.

I once dated a jewess, she loved my uncut dick. Had to dump her when she asked me to get cut for her. Bitch tried to guilt me into doing it too. Fuck no I love my dick.

God you sound retarded,
Denial isn't just a river my man

It's funny because it was actually the Bantus that genocided and continue to genocide the extant pygmies of Africa.

No one cares who they are, even with the mask

Can't I just enjoy the movie without blacks chimping out?

I thought it was a good movie.

>Russian language invented in 1800s
>Confused

>she loved it so much that she wanted me to change it
Do you actually believe your own bullshit? You sound like an idiot.

The artist is Majalis.

The character has a very large penis and uses it to fuck men.

>wanting to me to wakanda

I mean, I knew you were stupid, but damn. get a life, you shitheap.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ecuador btfo top kek