ANTARTICA - Fitbit data overlay data at the south pole

So some GPS tracking excercise app leaked the location of important shit. You can see paths people made when they traveled all over Antarctica at secret bases. Notice the big hooks in the paths at all the bases? Me thinks they they are spiral ramps for getting very heavy equipment underground and cool shit back up. Found one thats a dead give away. The smaller hook is for a vertical shaft that goes down the middle of the spiral and used to haul tailings away. the bigger loop is the ramp. they do it at dangerous locations in case one shits out they can still escape and fix the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Islands
youtu.be/tOfNNwLwKoM
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#10.33/-25.87397/-75.59249/blue/all
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/
reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/comments/7umb0f/did_anybody_else_notice_that_the_area_on_google/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=nnhVAGlXiWk
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_oasis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurdo_Station
google.com/maps/place/68°54'23.4"N 94°50'16.7"W/@68.9065592,-94.8440579,2000m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x1527f4a4c0be6e9f:0x4dbef2b1f81e7d77!2sMersin, Mesudiye Mahallesi, Camili Mahallesi/Akdeniz/Mersin Province, Turkey!3b1!8m2!3d36.8121041!4d34.6414811!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d68.906496!4d-94.837969
discover.digitalglobe.com/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11944219/Russia-builds-massive-Arctic-military-base.html
cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/21/putin-arctic-mega-military-base-todd-tsr-dnt.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA&list=PLVOXUojQhsNodwT7R8YNar0frnraN8cCE
youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cewdg-lxXXg
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this thread is sleepy. ZzzzzZzZzZzZzzzzzZZZZz

who gunna spill the beans on what they are digging for?

I have an idea. Let's bump this thread to the top.

It's probably nothing. Wow does anyone else feel super sleepy all of the sudden? So sleepy. Let's just forget about this and go take a nap.

Bumping

For great justice.

SOON

ooookaaay

Operation Highjump was an expedition to Antartica after WW2. Apparently they found Nazi UFOs and "Nordic" aliens as well as the entrance to the hollow earth.

Its has been a while since I read on it and watched the clips on yt so I probably dont remember well.

bump, CIA niggers are GLOWING MAD

>blurring our the "makefakenews.com" watermark

Third impact when?

You think they were competent enough to disable the GPS?

speaking of Antarctica
first there was Rothschild island, then rockefellar plateau, now there's this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Islands
TRUMP ISLANDS

Q predicted this

bumpannn

Saved this from a previous thread.
I don't know what's legit on it.

bump

ICE NAZIS

nazi aliens living underground? lol that's a naziconspirtard wet dream lmaololrofl

What happens if someone goes in and turns off the gravity?

What are you trying to hide broskies?

posting for anons. that might have interest.
>youtu.be/tOfNNwLwKoM

BETTER ONES
thats a spiral going underground!!
labs.strava.com/heatmap/#10.33/-25.87397/-75.59249/blue/all

sauce is at 41 min

they only use those to get dumptrucks sized stuff down......or up

Dank memes. Now go to sleep faggot

Just pointing out facts. Antarctica is a frozen land mass. You can watch documentaries on it. It's desolate. Use google earth, and all you see is white. That's probably why you like it so much kid.

look we get it, you like pretending to be "le epic shill" by posting "le epic sleep meme" but its getting annoying now
kill yourself and then larp in the afterlife

these are all official antarctica research stations according to wikipedia

>earths face when

based on that this is the only one that seems rather clearly not one of them, unless its an extention from the one a bit further north

Eeeeeeeeeeh whito desu? Sugoi, wow Virginia.. I .. I.. mean Mississipi man you have changed my life.

My theory is there is a doomsday weapon from old times there. They haven't found it.. Yet.

We need to find a way to siphon this data into a kml file so that we can still have it once it gets memory holed

yfw Alien vs. Predator is based on a true story

why are antarctica threads always so spoopy?

ohhh...... nuh raisin

bump

We should focus on making a kml file for Mars for our colonization. Doing it for a winter wasteland is a waste of time.

better question is why they always get deleted

Beside the fact that not whole antarctica is mapped on Google earth, try look for center antarctica and tell me that those arent just white copypasted spots.

Not claiming anything here but those are facts, a whole continent big as the us and we don't know whats in all of it (let alone under it).

You wish it was secret bases. You wish it was anything remotely human that's buried in there.

What is zooming in too much on a software with billions of nodes for 900, Alex? It's a pixelation. Big deal.

>try look for center antarctica and tell me that those arent just white copypasted spots.
They look copypasted because white snow looks the same from a satellite. We do know what's an Antarctica aka "Siberia South"...snow and penguins.

That's why I'm looking at the stars like Mars for our future. We should put our efforts into that.

Ooopf look at that dog go!

>You wish it was anything remotely human that's buried in there.
Hol up, so be sayin...

/x/ has good Antarctic threads going at all times. Have fun shills.

actually, I'm hoping for something remotely alien, though ancient ruins of a human civilization would be interesting as well

because you cant see that that specific area alone got brushed over clearly...

Imagine being this schizophrenic
L M A O
M
A
O

S A G E
A
G
E

The memeflag has spoken. Everyone go home.

Imagine being this much of a shill
L M A O
M
A
O

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Shit like this that always makes me laugh. How retarded are these faggots that they don't consider that their smart phones/watches/etc are tracking them all the time?

I don't get the point behind that pic as it's another location. The color differences are due to elevation changes that change light reflection to the camera.

>this spelling

Ice Aryans confirmed.

Whites require far less vitamin D than other races which has allowed certain societies to exist underground for extended periods without sunlight.

Interestingly Northern Europeans are even better at it.
ie Scandi's/Germanics(dutch/austrian/swiss)

Just look man, is that an actual picture of antarctica or google earths antarctica?

bitch, you can see a streight rectangular area beneat being brushed over with white where you can even see the lines of the brushing. you seem to think people are even stupider than you are, thats your problem

Sorry i fugged up

It's an actual pic of Antarctica rendered in google earth and sent to your computer simulated by your graphics card. I see a little distortion but that's just what the continent looks like.

bump
u u
m m
p u m p

We know they have shafts under the ice at the bases already. It's in public documentaries and is no secret.

> for getting very heavy equipment underground and cool shit back up

..or just running science experiments which is the entire point why they're there. Part of that includes shafts in where they hammer in metal rods to track the movements of the ice pack at depth.

Again, public information.

But yeah sure, based on your personal asspull it's probably nazi ufos mining for unobtanium to open a portal to the Avatar homeworld, why not.

That's /x/ not Cred Forums.

Anyway there are several Antarctic research stations, they're neat but not aliens neat.

>you seem to think people are even stupider than you are, thats your problem
at least I don't post pictures with nothing in them and call them flying saucers faggot

>Go to Antartica
>Coordinates mislead to random areas

Are you for real or larping as a shill? No cause thats just evidence those images are not actual taken photos and not rendered, infact the actual visibile pics are a little part of the continent, the most are just copy pasted.

check
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
all i have on nazi UFOs and hollow earth as well as antarctica. its actually a lot and pretty much everything sourced

Are you fucking blind?

That could just be a mountain range, and one side is more eroded from arctic winds than the other.

LINES OF ATTACK:
1. CORRELATE THE CONTENTS
- Dump these photos into pastebins / browsable online databases
- Make it easy to get autist eyeballs on the data
2. MINE THE SOCIAL MEDIA
- Once a spoopy site is found, trace back the people at that site with social media
- Look for more photos, etc and put them in online pastebins etc.
3. PRAISE KEK

Right, so are you just speculating or spreading disinfo? I'm leaning towards the latter rather than the former

Bump

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

pic related is of the southpole which you find here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.

now allegedly there is a hole in the middle as the satellite didnt cross directly over the southpole, but i have yet to see a real pic of the south pole

>Admiral Richard E Byrd made the announcement today that the United State are required to take protective meassures against the possibillity of an Invasion of the country though hostile aircafts originating from the polar area
>The Admiral said that he didnt want to scare anyone, but the bitter reality is that in case of a new war the United States could be attacks by aircrafts that can fly from pole to pole.
>The Admiral stated the necessity to be in a state of alert and watchful along the whole icebelt which would be the last fortitude against an invasion.
what did he mean by this?

Here's a similar image on the ground. I can see how it would like yours from the sky.

mixed up pics with this one, just imaginary switch pics between these posts

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it). Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

>similar image
>not the same area
So it's disinfo then and your posts should be ignored, got it

A whole 80% of the continent is not mapped dude, i am not saying that they are hiding something or whatever, but just that we dont know what could supposely be there, we dont have actual images of the whole place!

Are you there germanon that always fills those threads?

from the same batch of files as that pic i explained in here

and this too

i rarely make or look in antarctica threads because they often are utter trash like "what happens here" when i prefer some information being given from the start. i make threads like mentioned here though from time to time

Here's Greenland. It's the same thing. Why are they blotching out Greenland, or maybe it's just snow?

Haven't read this one before, being that I figured it would happen if they were only looking for volunteers, but still I don't understand how any of the kriegsmarine, wehrmacht, or luftwaffe didn't have any within the ranks that saw this as a very honorable duty, that they had to basically like to get them to go, if I was told I was being sent on an expeditionary force in uncharted territory I would have been ecstatic

well, leaving your familly behind forever for the unknown is a hard sacrifice. i can understand that decission

The US got permission from the international community in the 40's or 50's to also detonate 2 nukes in Antarctica for "atmospheric research"

I would believe that to be some kind of duct or reservoir of sorts before jumping to flying saucer, no offense user.

One of the few plebbits worth reading by the way, related to OP

reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/

If all I was leaving was some friends from Gymnasium and my parents/siblings, I wouldn't have given a shit, now soldiers with families I can understand, but what happened to the sense of adventure even during the war? I know that it was secret, but it didn't seem that those in charge of the expedition did a good job of selling it in the first place

A duct in the middle of nowhere on Antarctica would be just about as suspect

To me it looks like something intentionally left out of accurate imagery, like "ok this is the best our satellites can do in those white spots of the world so lets leave it like cause they are huge ass empty zones"

What i mean is if someone would want to hide shit in the ices, google earth image rendition would help them.

The person I'm assuming the post is aimed at is a disinfo shill, don't entertain him

reddit.com/r/AntarcticAnomalies/comments/7umb0f/did_anybody_else_notice_that_the_area_on_google/

To late

kek is with me on this

Yeah maybe just wasting my time but id like to know if my doubts are legit or no

True, but injecting ayys into the conversation is a bit over the top, wouldn't you say?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=nnhVAGlXiWk

>kek is with me on this
Fuck your Idolatry!
Useful idiot.

I hope this means that at the mountains of madness was based on a true story.

>But yeah sure, based on your personal asspull it's probably nazi ufos mining for unobtanium to open a portal to the Avatar homeworld, why not.

It's Vibranium (or what ever), and it means that Antarctica is the location of the real Wonkada.
And so begins the invasion of Antarctica by the black hords.

Possibly Ice cores. For """climatologists""" or paleontologists. Or it could be some spooky weird shit too.

idk man I posted some similar pics. Maybe something's going on. Who knows. Don't they hide places around the world already? All I'm saying is that there's nothing useful about colonizing Antarctica, but colonizing Mars is something we should focus on. We can't fight every battle.

Not really when reports of flying saucer coming from the poles has been reported since Admiral Byrd, and when the man himself talks of aircraft that can fly from pole to pole, which was unfathomable back then

Who has the screen cap off the guy who's friend was a mason that told him about all kinds of crazy shit going on in Antarctica?

>keck
>Cosmic Microwave Background polarization

it all makes sense lol

I'm talking about that particular picture not generalizing Antarctica as a whole. It looks way more like a reservoir or duct.

No, it looks nothing like even a man made reservoir would look like, also it's surrounded by ice so no
As far as a duct is concerned, who makes ducts that are incomplete half circles? It looks like something they tried to edit out by covering it over with a picture of an area close by, like a half-assed overlap

It was just bullshit user, saw that too come on. Ancient ayylmao blood temples and shiet, yeah i want to believe too lol

To add to this, the object in question appears to be casting a shadow beneath it, which eliminates the reservoir theory, and casts doubt on it being a duct

>also it's surrounded by ice so no
You can't see anything on one side user, you have no idea what's over there.
>No, it looks nothing like even a man made reservoir would look like
Yeah, it kind of does.

I just wanted the screen cap cause it's a good read
Grazie italanon
Think about this, do you know how long it would take to construct a reservoir like in your pic, in the inhospitable climate of Antarctica? You know, where we've been told that it's too cold to explore the whole continent? Even though Admiral Byrd didnt

just one paragraph, dont be a lazy cunt (the one with big [] around it)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
Talks about flying saucers in Argentina and Antarctica

Pic related page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
Prisoner of war talking about a "circular aircraft" rising out of a german facillity during WW2

Just 1,5 pages, dont be lazy
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
Talks about a german engineer that worked on flying saucers

2 men in eastern germany in metallic clothing jump into a flying saucer and fly away in east germany (document from 1952, no idea when the incident happened
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf

And some semi related doc with pics
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

Im getting some sleep now, if you want more look into the thread i linked earlier

>Antarctica is a frozen land mass.
What is an antarctic oasis you may ask?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_oasis

My bets is that someone shopped it in for clickbait. The chances of it being a fake ufo pic on the net is much much higher.

>Just one paragraph, don't be a lazy cunt
Friedrich, I have been in your threads for months now

>clickbait
>on Google Earth
You're an idiot

I know mcmurdo has wind power at a short distance from the base. Likely others do also. Saves them a crap load of diesel.

are we on the outside of a fucking hollow dyson sphere?

>what is wind

Hate to say it, but that actually looks like snow drift around that mountain top

>Think about this
user, I'm not trying to debunk any of that shit. lol
I'm just saying that thing looks more like a reservoir, duct.
Maybe they are growing some kind of Algae?

FASCISTS GET OUT!

>antartica

>reservoir, duct.
Reservoir or duct

vibranium wakanda is real cracka

>hole in the middle
I always assume that the reason satellites don't fly over the poles is due to a mix of issues that I can't fully articulate.

One is the SHAPE of the magnetic field around the pole, and another reason would be what it may do to instruments if the satellite passed directly over a true pole.

Would the shape of the magnetic field allow for more abuse from solar winds etc? I am no scientist, nor do I know how to fully explain what I am thinking

Yeah it's so hard to insert a fake saucer and render the lighting to blend with a landscape on google maps. There's more than MS Paint faggot with your red arrows n shiieet.

what the hell is that shit from?

idk. looks pretty funny.

Cause that's what Google would do, create a fake shoop on their maps, you are a disinfo shill

underneath the ice is actually a skeleton

hmmmmm

>you're at the saturday market buying strawberries
>this walks up and slaps your gf's ass
How do you react?

No he didn't

enhance

Anyone else watching Sora yori mo Tooi Basho this season?
Do you think they'll talk about the ice nazis?

this would be the same as sand dune formation in the desert.
constant wind blows the snow around and create a smooth surface.
but if you place a tall and wide object, like a small hill, it will create a lower area one one side as the rock acts as a barrier.

No someone would take an image from maps and do the editing, not Google themselves brainlet. I've seen clickbait ads that show some saucer/alien and say "omg what's dis?". It's the same thing.

Is...Is that a merchant?

here's something

now look what happens after i click zoom in once

this is zoomed in even further, I wonder what they don't want us to see

huh
coordinates?

not even sure, just on the strava heat maps if you locate the C I posted, head west and you'll see the cape these are from, here's a visual aid

nice find

kek, that filename

question, why didn't you post it's neighbor to the north that's also getting the fuzzy treatment like in these ?

I did.
See:

I must advise those individuals who insist on trying to search classified areas that if you continue to do so, you will be marked on a system and be referred to treason laws under USC. Please cease and desist immediately, for your own safety. I must advise that if you continue on this dangerous path that I will have to log everyone into my system and report it immediately.

Im fucking mad they put no game no life references in there but wont give us another season fucking riceniggers

Guess you like them then, glad you do

Its a research base.
Apparently it has the only ATM on the whole island lul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurdo_Station

Continent*, not island

Read Admiral Byrd's journal

>treason laws under USC.
>acknowleding all these programs
>allowing a defense attorney document and evidence discovery of all those classified sites.

try again

ahh, my mistake
check out what happens when you try to observe the area in Google Maps, check the area due north of McMurdo

You have no power here faggot.

Literally what

BUT THE EARTH IS FLAT?!

if they dig too deep, they'll fall out the bottom into space...

this is an interesting heat map, its literally in the water, so it could be someone on a boat, but you never see the fitbit go back to port
Odd if you ask me

i guess it's filling in the area with multiple photos from a lot of different times of the year (?)
the same thing happens north-east, north and north-west of the base.
looks like google just generally dont spend much time taking pictures of Antartica.

We should look out for patterns on the Strava Heatmap that isn't near bases and/or are in the middle of nowhere

Tell me more you sound like one of the UFO miners

yall change to satelite view when click on that location on strava

there's a ton of heat maps near Rothera, but it's a research station so that's probably normal, but as far as your theory is concerned, when it's zoomed out like that and it's in the perfect shape of a cube or rectangle, it's being deliberately edited

No. We are on the outside of a giant flat frisbee called flat Earth.

google mapped "trump islands" and got this

it's a bit odd, but then again the fact that their map is done in the style it is, to me is a bit odd

wtf is this?? see image.
@ 68°54'25.5"N 94°50'16.8"W

google.com/maps/place/68°54'23.4"N 94°50'16.7"W/@68.9065592,-94.8440579,2000m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x1527f4a4c0be6e9f:0x4dbef2b1f81e7d77!2sMersin, Mesudiye Mahallesi, Camili Mahallesi/Akdeniz/Mersin Province, Turkey!3b1!8m2!3d36.8121041!4d34.6414811!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d68.906496!4d-94.837969

Copy the lat/lng from Earth, and try using discover.digitalglobe.com/ to get more photos, they have multiple listed for most areas.

Ineresting thing is that the giant white spot on Antarctica amongst others stunningly have no images available.

The center area of Antarctica where there's "totally nothing but a frozen wasteland" always looks like speckled drywall and paint with black blotches in places.

You're damn right I do, so thank you for making them

Oh wow that's really interesting how they're in Atarci-----ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Various groups are digging down deep looking for fossils in the underground rivers.

the big C shape...... particle accelerator? wtf.

All day every day

i see your point, but square (if its the blue one you're referring to) its also in the water.
Google uses that blue shade for seas in general so its probably just filled in with the thought "ah fuck it its just water and no one really cares"

Source on pic?

my question more has to do with why is it you can look at Antarctica on Google Maps, but they won't let you near the North Pole, and make it look like it's nothing but water? Not even ice, just water but it won't even let you scroll up there, not even in globe mode

you need a fuckload of energy to run a particle accelerator, they'd have to be generating it somewhere locally

Weisman Artificial Socialization Protocol

Yes, this is an analytical attack.

simple pattern most likely guard patrol routes inside a building
most likely large space underground
this is most likely a submarine entrance if nothing can be seen on the surface. this is probably how they supply the base undetected
more patrol routes

yeah, but your pic is zoomed in even further than the one I posted, pic related shows that the shapes still hold, so to me it definitely looks like it's being edited out on purpose

got this for trump islands

>simple pattern most likely guard patrol routes inside a building
tell me, where do you see building in that picture?

Or are you referring to New Swabia?

why are there so many artifacts in that pic?

obviously not above the ground and snow

they have hauled at least one reactor down there. God knows they found something that will make us laught at oil in the future... And you would save alot on cooling costs for certian experiments. See the C on fermilabs tevatron look about the same size. Anyone have an extra interfermometer around?

what is your speculation?

What is this

but how?
Fermi Lab

fermilab accelerator

Interesting that an area called Rothschild is completely greyed out

fitbit data points to movement of people on locations where there is nothing above ground. it'd be a pain in the ass to airbrush shit constantly anyways. therefore you make bases that do not exist and the people being retarded enough to take their fitbit to a secret base gave some of the underground spaces away. since the patterns are quite repetitive and simple id assume they are patrol or work routes in different underground spaces. the one with the patterns going out into the water is highly likely to be pointing at loading/unloading. it'd explain how they are being supplied as well. since there is no dock on the surface my guess is it's a submarine bay which makes the whole operation quite hard to detect. keep in mind that what i've said is speculation

Particle accelerator in Antarctica?

Sourced you nigger

There is no land mass at the north pole you sausage throating idiot.

It's literally just ocean under the north pole ice.

Fuck hanz put down the quran and read a science book.

it's a good theory, but my question, because I honestly don't know, is do FitBits have GPS radios or do they just track the location then upload those stats to the central server when they are connected to the internet?

kys faggot

FitBit, Polar, Garmin etc connect to your smartphone device with BT.
You log your activities on an app and they get uploaded to a server.

>Fitbit holds:
>7 days of minute-by-minute data and 23 additional days of summary data.
it needs to be connected to the internet so it tracks the location and then uploads it

I mean, wouldn’t there be some sort of regulation concerning devices such as phones and these wrist monitors? As in no outside electronics? Especially in such a facility that’s supposed to be secret

so it will work even when a GPS signal is theoretically impossible? lel this is awesome

it is quite possible this is just a giant whoops moment

hmmm, here's something I'm theorizing based on the directions image provided by Friedrich here , the fitbits in pic related are following almost the same path as the Nazi directions to Asgard, did they find New Swabia? Is that why the particle accelerator looking pattern is nearby?

it looks like they were cruising the coastline looking for the entrance and found it

Friedrich, I hope you're still lurking

>the fitbits in pic related are following almost the same path as the Nazi directions to Asgard
most likely. im curious about how the "C" & "I" looking patterns appear unconnected to the supposed "entrance." id speculate that what we see on the fitbit is only the upper most levels of the facility. hence why the patterns appear in the middle of nowhere

Alex Soros

>lets hire mexicans from mexico where they dont wanna fix their own country let it be a shit a hole hole for the past 100 years

what can go wrong?

hello cia niggers

What's Interesting is on Google Maps if you zoom in on the area where the fitbit is making the circle inland, you get a wierd artifacting effect, don't know if it's anything but interesting

I believe I might know and it's bigger and more dangerous than they and we could imagine. I hope to God it isn't what I think it is.

I also wonder if the cut off point was due to some kind of electromagnetic interference the fitbit encountered or what

The Great Cred Forums Expedition to Antartica when

13 months at the pole. AMA

Uncork the bottle and piss something off?

if you're referring to this or AvP, you're a retard

are you still there?

composite imagery. it means they cherrypicked photos from several satelite passes.
it is also quite possible secure facilities have a jammer installed so we only see the corridors. hence the simple patterns

No, I was there years ago

proof?
and what did you do there?

I'm hoping it isn't something as simple as facilities, but then again if those facilities are now a gateway to what the Germans were after, my curiosity is peaked
what organization did you work for when you were there? what was the point of your visit?

Nope that pic is total horse shit, and I base my things off of findings (Information) or evidence. It's a little shaky but, I do have some cause to believe what I think it might be. I honestly hope I'm wrong.

pray tell, what do you think it might be?

Electronic tech for the station

Not sure what you want for proof

Raytheon, science support

>raytheon
what business does a defense contractor have in Antarctica?

So basically there isn't anything there except lots of ice right? No evidence of ancient civilization, aliums, frozen dinosaurs, whatever?

Atlantis is under all that ice you know. They are unearthing things that were so powerful that they had to be buried under literal miles of ice to keep humanity away from them. Now the jews want the tech for themselves.

Raytheon, Haliburton, KBR, etc... All have logistics and support divisions

which base?
and is there anything of value in this thread you know of?

its a Hadron Collider

An actual fallen Angel, in a dormant state.Which they found in the ice.

Nothing but ice, beer, science and time..

why don't you softball it a bit more you dipshit
doesn't answer my question

A picture of the entrance to Inner Earth.

They are building. And excavating

where did you research this? sounds similar to what the italian posted that I linked to you

Amundsen aScott South Pole Station

Nothing spooky there

If one is there, they're probably studying it. But more than likely it's manipulating them, these beings can influence people even as they sleep.

anything underground?

says the Raytheon employee thats held to an NDA because he obvo has high clearance, aint much difference between you and a spook, so fuck off spook

Not found.... BTFO by.

The nazis have infiltrated the MIC over the years and are close to expelling them

there are things under that ice that mankind was supposed to forget about

Here's a pic of the spiral stairs

Did you get to fiddle with the IceCube telescope?

RUSSIA IS IN CONTROL
Don't you worry maggots.

Russia builds massive Arctic military base
Moscow builds permanent structure on the 80th parallel in the far north Arctic where 150 soldiers can live autonomously for up to 18 months.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11944219/Russia-builds-massive-Arctic-military-base.html

cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/21/putin-arctic-mega-military-base-todd-tsr-dnt.cnn

It's funny that you started posting when the Fitbit maps showed the Agartha Path

Ice is 2 miles thick and moves 33 feet a year. The old station, buit in the 50s was swallowed up and crushed by ice, so I guess it's "underground"

WE CONTROL ALL.

I set up the satellite data transmitters

>based
>Putin is an actual real life supervillan I love how Evil and blatant he is

Geothermal energy, Ice and rock caves, and thats all you need you dildo

The elite can't always contain their enthusiasm. They sometimes make videos, which blab a little about what they're doing. It's subtle but it's always there.

Like this video here, it has slight hints. Most would overlook,

At this end of this video they find something trapped in the ice which looks like a geometric cross, shinning a purplish, pinkish glow. In the the next video notice the picture, shooting stars are alluded to as fallen angels. You can clearly see a pinkish star falling in the background of the painting.

It's at 1:17 if you don't want to watch it all. But It's all heavily occultic, which I study.

le Dragons under winterfell

makes sense considering they claim to have found the Ark of Gabriel in Mecca, then it's given to the Russians, who bring their orthodox patriarch to Antarctica around the same time they left port at Saudi Arabia
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky

Because they are real. Flat earth is basically a psyop with its main priority is telling you antartica is a barrier instead of the cradle of civilization

i think we found the gem in this thread. the swarm is here.

you can get vitamin D from other sources than sunlight

>nothing to see here, goys. Don't waste your time

Google the definition of "logistics" and "support" mutt.

>im just a harmless canadian one poster goy

Bump

It was the other video.

Oh I posted the same one here it is,

youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA&list=PLVOXUojQhsNodwT7R8YNar0frnraN8cCE

WE

>111
wow wow wow

hope you will enjoy this,
Cy-30 в Cиpии
youtube.com/watch?v=F86LW0udkVY

so tell me, since you study the occult, whats the symbolism of the snake leaving the women's body when she's petrified, and he reaching for it while being petrified? Also I think the pink cross was only used to link the two videos together

wait, shit, you posted an Arctic base, not an Anarctic base

I absolutely hate talking about these "things". The black snake represents Death, a snake I call the serpent of Oblivion. It tricks people and leads them astray makes them like it, people seek after it even love it.

What you saw in the first video was the End Times, Judgement day. Our whole world has been speaking about it, and not just in the Bible either. All forms of media, even things we consider fictional.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cewdg-lxXXg

This would scare me actually. I don’t want that to be true.

Figures. Isn't it a bit cold for beer though?
I've got a McMurdo Station goosedown parka by the way, was given to me. It was used there, has the patch and everything. I don't believe I'll ever make it there myself but would be interested in checking it out, especially the SCUBA diving part of it. I'm into marine biology on the amateur level. Have the gear for the diving, argon bottle etc.

And the Raytheon guy disappeared

Make sure to archive thr3ad oncase of deletion. This is obvious u underground base. Whats the internet connection down there?

probably isn't any until they get back to the surface research center/bases

two routes near pyramids...

McMurdo is for fags

And my point is it's in our very minds, our consciousness. We're just not always aware of it. "When Sun has faded and Moon is dead".

I must complete my project and hurry...

Verily doth I whomst concurr-ed.

>dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
>wait, shit, you posted an Arctic base, not an Anarctic base
That's OK,lol

I just briefly read your link and it's veery interesting.
I'm going to read in more details bit later.
You should make thread about it.

Hitler escaped to Antarctica after WW2. The war technically never ended which is why Jews need all countries to have a central bank. If they don't the country magically gets a war and the oil belongs to Jews. Basically the SS exists under Antarctic bunkers as well as the Bermuda Triangle bunker. Many ships and airplanes to have gone missing had US security clearance holders. Jews are desperate to take out the SS forces. They produce psyops like Flat Earth, Hitler fled to Argentina meme etc to dissuade discussion of Hollow Earth.

who are you talking to?

I was wondering if that line was what you were alluding to in the LOTR clip

I wish it wasn't true, its way bigger than cern too

2:59 for the slow. But, you all have absolutely no idea what's coming us ALL.

Mars is a toxic wasteland though. It’d be better for humans to build space colonies and habitats on asteroids then to live mars. That red sand you see everywhere on it. Turns out it’s a hyper toxic carcinogenic brew of compounds and chemicals so much so that even the tiniest bit of it would kill a person if breathed or even touched. And it gets worst when you realize the planet has constant dust storms of this toxin going on. And it doesn’t help that compounds within said red sand are highly abrasive so much so that any rovers we send to mars become inoperable in just a few months.

Nice murrica secret base.
Look moma now im con N S, A databese

there really isn't much else to make a thread about it besides the article and the wikipedia entry, it seems ever other article written about it is some kind of conspiracy nut site

Good you're perceptive, meaning your a cut above the rest. Use that gift, it'll help prepare you in during the Age of Darkness.

Hey user is there any chance you started this thread?

I see patterns where most don't

Well fuck me I just realized that’s the link you posted, sorry for the autism.

Well, that genuinely sucks. I guess I need to pick up the pace.

Fugg

It's one of greatest gifts you can posses. But it also makes you a target. Meaning be careful, I would like to stay and chat. But it's late, and I hate dwelling on "evil" things, bad for the health. Good night.

Explain your ideas friend.

good night user

see

How has this influenced your view of the world. I “see” a single pattern mostly.

Why would people wear a fit bit in antartica if they had a seceret base nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I'll quickly summarize one thing for you. There is a Prince, a Master of ALL Darkness. The No-Life King, and a day will dawn when he will claim humanity as his own. Those who follow him shall be damned to hell for eternity.

But those who resist and choose the Bright Lord, he who is the progenitor of ALL Life shall also come. He shall set you free, and offer you up eternal life, giving you a crown adorned atop your head. Please go with him, before it's too late.

please tell me thats shopped

Sorry for my bad grammar phone posting here. I don’t remember all the numbers but another user posted info awhile back saying that it’d take only a few minutes (think 6 to 10 minutes) after breathing mars red sand to kill a person.

well yes, I wouldn't be posting in a thread about Agartha on Cred Forums if it didn't, it's also why I couldn't in any reasonable way justify voting for either Hillary or Sanders if the fix wasn't in in the DNC, also this whole thing with the Parkland shooting is just too fucked to not be a false flag, those who were in power in the US who aren't any longer are getting desperate and its all about control

So would a collider allow people to communicate/get to whatever is down there? Not that it would be good in the least. I take a doom and gloom approach with that part of our world.

because humans are imperfect, and im assuming those in charge didn't know that fitbits collect the data they do, im pretty sure we won't be seeing data like this for too much further

You have Andy's logs in your digestive system.

Ask to see the yolk of his heart, if you are confused and can't find your way.

The all source?

>Kecksburg (Nazi) Acorn/Glocke
>KECK Array
The Gravitational Waves they're looking for are supposed to be from the Big Bang. They form the Black Sun pattern, no less.
>jives with the electric universe models
Normie friendly NatGeo docs on it on hooktube for more.

Sorry it’s legit senpai. It’s dark stuff. Poster depicting the Japan creation myth.

Kek and Frogs jesus

it's possible, women of the Vril society claimed they were communicating with another race from inside the earth through telepathy, maybe the collisions, which create dark matter, are actually opening a portal which allows communication, or they are doing some really crazy shit down there

Well said. Stay strong friend.

Ancient astronaut theories.............

This is the brightest sun

The cosmos works with a dualistic design. Evil exist so too must Good. This will be the biggest and most important thing you will ever see or hear. There is a King of Destruction, all Destruction, his instrument and his son the Prince of All Death.

So as he exists, so must God, the King of All Creation and his Son the Prince of All Life. One will lead to paradise the other eternal torment. That is all again Good night my fellow Anons, I hope you learned and saw this. Understand what I am saying, all Gods of today are our Gods of the past as well.

The Greeks knew him of Cronus or Saturn.

hey man, they probably aren't too far off, what Friedrich usually posts, especially his links in regards to the similarities in the ancient gods from Sumeria to Egypt to even fucking Peru
There's something we're not being told, and it's done on purpose

Checked. We are made of stars

i'll try, it's the only thing I have

fuck checked, kek wills it

God bless user, be safe

czech'd

I heard a good theory- that multiple realities/dimensions are like pages in a book that never touch, the collider makes them touch. It seems to me our limited senses and poor grasp of “reality” will ultimately work against all humanity and we will probably let some demons/fallen angel/ayyy in.

>Whites require far less vitamin D than other races which has allowed certain societies to exist underground for extended periods without sunlight.
soooo.. we wuz mole people'n'shit?

I can stare at this for hours, contemplating. Need to meditate more to it actually.