Is it really degenerate for an ugly white guy to breed with a decently attractive Asian woman?

is it really degenerate for an ugly white guy to breed with a decently attractive Asian woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/amp/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/03/health/united-states-fertility-rate.amp.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://scholars.unh.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1288&context=carsey&ved=2ahUKEwjM-Ofg-7DZAhUkTI8KHVJBCcA4ChAWMAF6BAgREAE&usg=AOvVaw0Ka7pc_FYdbezwkXTNypDH
pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/
google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_594009bfe4b0b13f2c6e2440/amp
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/06/23/census-bureau-race-age
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/22/533926978/census-finds-a-more-diverse-america-as-whites-lag-growth
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic not related

pol White guys are obsessed with Asian women.

Mutting is disgusting and repulsive.

The kids will grow up as social rejects.

Obama was a mutt and he was pretty popular.

Aryans and Japanese are the only two master races, so if you're decently attractive then go ahead.

But not if you're ugly.

>pol White guys
So spics and hapas?

So popular that he destroyed the Democrat party.

half-Yamato half-Anglo children are the master race, more-so than A*yan filth

The fusion of Asian and White combines the two greatest races

Obama managed to slip in with the blacks as his white traits are minimal. Most Hapas won't have that luxury (Whites and Asians are probably the most racist people of all)

it's okay you guys pick all the ugly ones anyways

KYS cuck

He was elected POTUS twice with a majority of votes

White males and Asian females should be encouraged to breed together.

if niggers date white women and white guys date asian women. Where does that leave nigger women and asian men?

How can whites claim to be so good yet the average white man is a pussy nowadays.

Taming the nubian beasts!

mios dios....

No. They will look like hell after 35 though.

How can full-bloods even compete?

If she has this hair, you know she's had miles of dick.

Only the ones that vote democrat are pussy

You mean the white women?

Nah. Asian women are hot until their 50's. White women have until maybe 25 or so.

Wot

My girlfriend is asian, i've been with her for 5 years and she wants to be pregnant within a few months. I've never been this happy with a woman. My ex girlfriends which were white were all fucked up in one way or another.

Filipina-Mestiza is best

>is it degenerate to commit sodomy if it's with a woman

Looks kike ish

No, only white roasties will disagree

>implying there is any visual difference between filipinos and beaners

>she wants to be pregnant within a few months
Make that belly happy, user.

>muh rebuplicucks
>muh demoshits
Same side of the Jewish coin.

I was never attracted to Asian women, they all look like little boys to me

>those shoulders.

This is a teenage boy isn't it?

you might not know, but not all women are as fat and disgusting as brit whores

It's only ok if she'll raise your white child that came from a white women. Maybe they can become better mothers if your choice is down to absolute american roasties. If the asian girl loves you and your race she'll understand why you want to keep it going.

>raise your white child that came from a white women
You have it backwards. Asian women are made to cuck white women. The man breeds with the Asian girl.

If she's kike, consider me a Yenta Chaser!!

It is degenerate for any ugly guy to breed. Unless you breed success, then its fine.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by pakis

They're only a problem insofar as they allow white men to breed who have no business breeding without an additional decade of solid self improvement.

Funny the end kinda killed it for me thoe

that would be like one million asian penises

Is this real?

Moar

Kek

>se

Yes. Only Attractive Asian guy with Attractive White girl allowed.

And vice versa

Yes. Leave the breeding to the non ugly ones

Yes, because a mongrelized future is very bad for humanity. The only proof you should need is that Jews have been planning and pushing for it.

Thanks

Both produces hapa anyways. Hapas aree the future

Kids don't look mixed. Needs to a DNA test cause he might have been cucked by Kublai Khan.

The quintessential baby boomer

You shouldnt worry. It is hard to tell when they are young sometimes

Anons, I am conflicted- say there’s a really great, attractive, moral, Catholic girl who I could date but she is half polish and half jap. Would this make me a race traitor?

>old jews with flip hookers
Is this the new roastie posting?

kek

Doesn't matter. Human race will be extinct soon anyway

No. Because making more hapas and quads are the future

Look at that fuckin dude lmao

>when the entire family is perfect
Superb

Welcome to the future of the white race

>all jews with flip hookers
Must be the new roastie defense.

>southeast asians
puke

Flips are the niggers of Asia...

What a bunch of disgusting Anglo_Pedos....Thrown them in the oven!!!!

No its not OK to piss away your genes with these yellow downies.

look, I can do it too!

Why do they all have braces?

Gives ugly whites something at least

Only betacuck soy boys race-mix:)

What might these have to do with anything, ma'am?

Because they're finally making enough money to fix their shit teeth

Probably cheating on you, dude... Asian girls are renowned for this. They think nothing of cheating, from what I've read/watched, as long as it's not emotionally involved.

If she goes out a lot with friends or to clubs, she's probably done stuff with a bunch of guys.

Just sayin'.

No kid has perfect teeth user.

its not degenerate, fuck whoever u want dont listen to virgins on pol. just dont marry a nigress. they are always bad

Soulless gook how can you pimp out your own women like this? Chinks dad's are telling their little yellow goblin insectoid daughters to go get fucked and impregnated by a white guy. How pathetic.

the roastoids are incensed

alt right? More like alt cuck

I prefer my kid not be an insectoid downy pig nosed freak. Stop this madness you are promoting the creation of monsters. Mutts need to be thrown into the ovens alive.

She called the Orientals "soulless"
Oh fug :DDDD
How will I ever recover?

Kek
There should be black babies in each of their hands

Basically this.

Never get into a relationship with an Asian girl. Bang by all means, get your need for exotic meat out of your system, but never get into a relationship with one.

Banging married/taken Asian girls is so easy it's sickening. Go on any dating sites and you'll find numerous Asian hotwives. They will ONLY pick relationships with cucks, and they will cuck them beyond belief in every sense, including eventually physically.

They love to humiliate and dominate men, every white guy I've seen with an asian girl has been a beta cuck.

Isn't that Peter Coffin's gf? ;)

Of course, to signal the fall of Rome to the nigger babarians

You're a coward and a traitor if you have pissed away your genes breeding with these things go move to wherever the fuck it hatched from your not welcome where the white man lives.

Yeah. Just look at the -stans.

It's mostly nips or westernized asian girls that are cheating whores. Koreans and chinese are generally faithful.

this guy looks alpha as fuck. now way he gets cucked

roastoid triggered as fuck
you can't and won't do anything to stop it, you have no power

>she wants to be pregnant within a few months

anchor baby

there's no fucking escape user

honestly the best thing beta whites can do is marry off to asians to not reduce the white race.

let the chads become the average of our race.

even if you decided to go for a 4/10 just so you didnt taint a hot white girl you would produce a twice as ugly white kid

just go and bleach any other race because your genes are still better than them and you might as well enjoy life

Rome has fallen. Now alll whites must breed asians

Soulless indeed from Japan to Mongolia, the Philippines to China, Korea to Russia. Soulless subhuman gooks no creativity or even comprehension of higher ideals. Soulless subhumans.

>insectoid downy pig nosed freak.
Go on...
>this guy looks alpha as fuck. now way he gets cucked (posts an SE). Go on...
Fake nip, go on...
Go on...

Souless but they are white only hope

love these pics. that bloke wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of banging white women. but in thialand \ philipines he's can banging varied & decent 20yo vagoo every day . Any low tier male would jump at the chance.

Absolutely regarding westernized Asians, unfortunately that's the only Asian girls I've encountered. Pure and chaste proper Chinese exist in my country, but they tend not to date non-Chinese, as you would expect from non-degenerate, decent wifey material.

Westernized Asians are an abomination, just soulless whores. Good to bang though.

Emojis are gay man

I'm sure its just perspective but her head looks fucking huge compared to his.

Fug! :DDDD

Post your inventions and patents, .

Asian women are the hottest and cutest and iif you disagree youre literally a white roastlet

Um, they do date non-Chinese, but their standards are usually not peasant-tier and they date to marry.

See mustache man occasionally in Pattaya. He always has an entourage of bargirls with him. Rich as fuck. He could prolly afford to buy a few white girls, I think he genuinely prefers SE Asians.

Sieg Heil, user-kun

Lol Are you 12?

This is why my kids will never watch chinks cartoons.

Fuck you Sven its only mutting if theyre niggers arabs or brown mexicans

They are the white race only hope. Breed asians now

I'm not a nip. I'm a white guy married to a Chinese. I'm just showing how degenerate Japan is.

Shinsekai is a shit hole

Don't forget Asians, you reptile loving femboy.

Good good. Make more babies for the new Rome

>The U.S.-based Simon Wiesenthal Center says it is disgusted by the uniforms and is calling on Sony Music and the group's producer to apologize. The center is a human rights group focused on anti-Semitism and hate speech.

>The Wiesenthal Center's Rabbi Abraham Cooper said in a statement Monday that "Watching young teens on the stage and in the audience dancing in Nazi-style uniforms causes great distress to the victims of the Nazi genocide."

>Sony officials were not immediately available for comment.

Westerners and their kikery, ahahaha

I feel bad for the dad, knowing his sons will never grow up to have an adult sized penis

Why shouldn't this guy live like this??

>short stumpy legs
>square body with no waist
>wide pancake face
>no cheeckbones
>short-nose bridge and/or wide nigger-tier noses
>beady eyes

True, true. Many are quite ethnocentric though and won't consider non-Chinese.

I have a shitty job and am really lazy, so I can't get the good and decent wifeys, which makes me desire them all the more...

It's either get cucked by some westernized skank, or fuck them and shut them down, because I tried a relationship with a western one ONCE and I felt she was slowly but surely trying to cuck me, so I ended things and never looked back.

I would like a decent Asian wifey to snuggle with at night sometimes, though. I'll get one in my 30s or 40s.

that dude isn't ugly

>roastoids are obsessed with children's penises
wow, roastoids are all pedophiles! more reason to stay away, white women make terrible mothers

>beady eyes
Anglos?

Fuck off Stacey

No. Why?

Then that makes you a racist

Uh huh

>degenerate
>Japan
Pick one

(The Chinese, especially Taiwanese, are good people as well in my opinion, it's just the farther into mainland China you go the worse the blackhole gets)

U med breh

Chinese aren't nearly as ethnocentric as Koreans or Japs.

Brilliant

I just got back from a month long trip in Pattaya.

Place is heaven. Banged a different girl every day for 25 days straight, not including a few threesomes and a normal girl I was seeing regularly for free in the evenings. Still stay in touch with a few of them on Line, which they insisted upon.

Balls are thoroughly drained. 10/10 would reccommend.

All these virgins here acting like they are too good for South East Asian girls are laughable. If any one of them took a walk through Soi 6 I guarantee they would be so overwhelmed theyd probably wouldnt be able to handle it and would pussy out even if they are all prostitutes. Thailand has everything from East Asian, pale, slim, KPop looking girls to tan girls with big tits and fat asses that resemble Hispanic girls, theres something for everybody. I feel bad for cucks who insist on remaining chaste and loyal to nigger loving, Feminist (((white women))).

Roasties are so obsessed with children's dicks that you perform kike rituals on them with knives.

Yes.

Oi. Better than Aussie Sheilas in every way mate.

>sex vacations
If I wanted that I'd just go to Brazil
Too unhealthy and tiring for me thanks

Dude half of her want an adult size penis the other half want a polish sausage, either way win win

Isn't BBC a huge thing in Korea and to a slightly lesser extent Japan now? I used to date a HK girl who lived in Japan and Korea for a while and she claimed they all were into black guys over there, or interest in them was growing in recent times.

Apparently she herself hated black people and was super racist. Who knows though...

Ive had that hair and im a virgin. So...wrong.

Also another chink bitch whore appreciation thread.
I hate all of you.

> According to genetic research, 80% of women reproduce, but only 40% of men reproduce.

Brazil is 10x the price of Thailand, even expensive by US standards, with way shittier infrastructure, way higher crime rate and tons of niggers. Youre an idiot.

>don't be a fat neckbeard
>get a college degree
>move to a decent Asian country (Japan, South Korea, some parts of China)
>work there and learn the language
>find a decent woman
>marry her
>have kids
>integrate yourself in to the culture

A-okay, nothing wrong with that.

>be a fat neckbeard/boomer/other loser
>go to Thailand/Cambodia/Philippines
>bang whores and get drunk while wearing shorts and flipflops

Absolutely fucking degenerate.

This. So much this.

Yeah, Pattaya is pretty bad ass. I own a place in Phnom Penh so that is my usual hangout SE Asia, but go to Pattaya a few times per year. Soi 6 is definitely a unique experience, something a lot of these guys on Cred Forums could definitely use.

I travel to Korea for work regularly, with both black and white coworkers.

This is definitely not true.

"wrong"

You will never be happy.

Rio sucks, but the termas are definitely worth checking out at least once in your life. Sao Paulo has a pretty good scene though and is relatively safe. Medellin, Colombia is the best P4P destination in the Americas though.

The only ones telling white men who they are allowed to fuck are men who are trying to one-up them and take the girls for themselves, or roastoids/orbiters who don't want white men straying too far away from the white gynocratic system of the West.

That's good to know, because I liked those two countries before I heard that. I wonder why she would lie about that. Probably into black guys herself and gauging my response.

>Banged a different girl every day for 25 days straight
u must be a fit young man.
1000 baht still the going rate for short time?

And at the end of his second term the Democrat party had lost a massive portion of its seats.
Look up the decline of the Democrats during his terms.

asian guy here
not really, if you want to start a family and stuff, that's fine.
usually what i see are beta white guys getting with 4a, 5s or even 6s asian woman who the attractive asian guys would not touch. so if you're a white guy with a not so attractive asian woman, you are literally just picking up the leftover of attractive asian guys.
i dont care for as long as you start a family and make things work, if you're just fucking around, the very attractive and intelligent asian woman wont give your average beta white guy any time of the day unless she's looking for beta bux, which, most of them are already post-wall so GL, HF

>half polish half jap
100% Asian then, yes

> I gave up on finding a good woman to pair bond with in my own country and took the easiest route possible through sex tourism to the developing world
> That makes me better than you cucks!
But there isn't a single virgin here who's acting like they're too good for asian women. You couldn't find a single user in this very thread who'd be upset with you. Personally, I will live and die a kissless virgin and that wouldn't change even if I suddenly became wealthy; but if you are genuinely happy, I'm glad for you. I don't care how you achieved that happiness.

So why do you have to be so arrogant and insecure about it?

Beta.

I'm writing a paper about the recent surge in japanese breast size for a nutritional anthropology journal. Could you provide the names of these ladies?

Yes, the roastoids defenders are quite beta.

Absolutely disgusting. I can see how some of the betas here could stoop to East Asian girls if they can't find decent white women, but SE asian girls are nigger tier.

Ohhh hansuuuum maaaan

On Soi 6?

Yes. 300 baht barfine, 1000 baht ST. Same same brother.

1000b is the going rate on soi 6, beer bars, and most freelancers outside of the Walking Street discos. Gogos you're looking at closer to 1500-2000b ST, and many girls in rip off places like the one in the picture I am posting will demand 3-4000b for ST.

Virgin.

oh yeah of course helping to save 1/3 of the worlds female from being raped with a Vienna Sausage makes me a racist = Dinky Doodle Logic

>▶
Mine will grow with a pure aryan and samurai spirit

Make sure to call me an incel next, beta boi. That will impress Stacey.

Because Ive brought this topic up before and have been slammed for it numerous times.

Maybe the narrative on Cred Forums is finally changing for the better though.

Those girls look like monkeys. Sad!

>>triggered cuz some dumbass thinks hair style defines n-count
>>woman
why am i not surprised, enjoy your stay

I live in Japan. Lots of untermensch marrying asian girls. 100 times easier.

Me ? I’m just having fun. 1 year, 20+ girls and running.

>triggered by the 14 words
Welcome to Cred Forums. Now get out.

Nice man, I plan purchasing a condo somewhere in SEA soon myself. Thinking Bangkok.

Hows P4P in Pnom Penh? Heard its only so-so to fantastic. No in between.

Also are condos cheaper there compared to say Pattaya or Bangkok? How about other expenses?

Thanks.

But they all look like whores they need a place ware they don't allow the girls to dye there hair or get tattoos and dress like innocent HS and collage girls

made this for a thread on /trv/ where we tried to make images that sum that board up

White cock is to Asians as black cock is to whites. Good looking Asian guys still dissappoint while they pound away with their skinny 3.5 inchers.

I am not even big, just at the larger end of average, and every Asian girl I've been with has thought I was huge, one even complained about pain and used to bleed after it, she'd also two hand me though when sucking me off, which was always pretty hot.

look at their faces, they have FUGLY faces.
if you are an asian girl and you dont have the face game, your best bet is to hope that you stay skinny and work that body game so a beta white guy will think you are "exotic" rather than "ugly", the asian guys all know who's ugly and who's pretty when it comes to asian women, and yes, those with bad faces and a banging body are just cock sleeves for white people.

Just laughing about a even worse future full of OMEGA (yeah, beta males will not be a thing anymore, they are going to be O-FUCKING-MEGA) hapas, with their small dicks and chink eyes. Lets get ready to massive shootings all over Murica, product of rejected hapas.

Best timeline.

Just make more hapas. Help Rome

>>goes around projecting on to everyone
>>woman
still not surprised

The dude could do so much better.

both sides are still fat and ugly

If you dont want that, you cant do shit. Pol love asian women and white birth rates are dropping like flies. You lose no matter what you do

Are the girls in termas, Sao Paulo and Medellin expensive? How do they compare to Thailand?

Medellin seems to be BOOMING right now, I know people who travel the world regularly and everyone is saying Medellin is fucking awesome. Not much word on P4P though, heard its more hidden and dangerous and local oriented.

As far as P4P in Latin America goes, Ive heard people swear that Tijuana of all places is a very close second to Pattaya, even better than Angeles City in the Philippines- just, you know, its in Mexico. Costa Rice I hear about too, but more expensive. Also the Dominican Republic seems to be up and coming in that industry as well, heard it mentioned a few times. Any experiences?

>Whites and Asians are probably the most racist people of all
Blacks are the most racist.

This is true. The only acceptable relationship a white man has with a Asian woman is cucking her Asian husband/boyfriend.

You are disgusting

Nah. They're short, fat, and have big flat noses. If they were any hairier the Aussie could just fuck a koala.

Yeah fuck Saphire and Baccarra. Piece of shit, overpriced Jap Traps. Boomers all insist they have "the hottest girls" though, which is bullshit IMO.

hapa or not, i dont care
i only care about kids growing up in a not fucked up family so they dont grow up to be fucked up people, or at least we're trying to take away whatever it is that messes people up, barring genetics and all
the hapa girls i know are only hot when they are young, the white gene in them make them hit the wall just as hard as white women

Clinton did that...

Usually the weakest of us are the most racist.

Thats no different that very attractive white females and white males. The very attractive white females wont give the very attractive asian male the time of day either. In any regard, asian or white stacies are all going to cheat.

Blacks go for white women and have high birth rates

Whites go for asian women and have high birth rates compared to white birth rates

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/amp/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html

Im too tired to debate incels rn.

Lol, Sapphire Gogo is a strongly Japanese/East Asian oriented Gogo, with strongly overinflated prices to rob East Asians of their money. You just made yourself look stupid, Chang.

We call those businesses Jap Traps for a reason.

Sign me up I would pay how however many few dollars to breed her.

is the ISG down? why all the mongers in Cred Forums today ? :p

I'd never go to a bar to get a whore

I'd get a house for a month find three tiny women who still look fresh with no tattoos and make them wear glasses and dress like they are going to church or a office job interview during the way while we are out seeing the sights. Then at night they can wear real school girl and girl scout uniforms and little house on the prairie farm girl outfits as we watch Disney movies on DVD and they call mister. Then at midnight I would get out the deck of cards and they draw to play Mouth Pussy Asshole all night for 30 days

My big titty hapa wife looks exactly like that snowboarding Chink and she's more American than I am. There really has to be a distinction between the soulless bucktooth insects born in China and the other shitty parts of Asia (all of it) and American born/raised cuties.

>Whites go for asian women and have high birth rates compared to white birth rates
sauce on this

>ISG

The wot m8?

>mutts infiltrate marxist parties and ruin them
I see no problem with this.

Even the bottom of the white dating pool wouldn't give most Asians the time of day. The albino landwhales sometimes go black or Mudslime, but even that is a rarity to my eyes.

I see a ridiculous amount of WM/AF couples though, often average or ugly white guys with hot Asians, but also sometimes good looking white guys with good looking Asians.

I see as many black women with Asian men as I do white women with Asian men, which I think says it all as my country is only like 0.5% black.

Asian are as whorish as whites and even worse in stuff like manipulation.
All this Cred Forums addiction to Asians is because they dont really know how Asians are.
Then, about the hapa thing. They may not grow up into a broken family (which I think the probability is the same as with a white one) but they may be fucked in their enviroment, chinks are not the most loved guys, and being half white is not going to change nothing, short, flat nosed, quiet... They gonna be fucked by the hispanic/whites/blacks (and its mixes).

Pretty sad future for them

>New research shows more whites died in a third of states than were bornUniversity of New Hampshire found Latino, black and Asian populations continue to grow, but white families are having less children

>Meanwhile, soaring death rates among white middle-aged Americans mean that certain states are seeing falling Caucasian populations

>White Americans are reportedly dying faster thanks to a silent 'epidemic' of deaths from suicides, drug and alcohol poisoning

>New research blamed increased competition with China for soaring death rates among white, middle aged Americans

Karly is that you?! Lutz?!

This is very VERY scary

I bought my duplex for $38,000. Renting it out long term for $500/month right now so pretty good return. Am considering buying another place for $80,000 that includes the entire upper deck so I would have room for a jacuzzi and BBQ, etc.

P4P scene is different than Thailand. It's dominated by hostess bars. Higher percentage of drink-sluts. Lower percentage of ladyboys. A few of the bars are controlled by Africans and would recommend avoiding them like the plague. Most of the rest are controlled by the Rebels MC who are a lot more visible than the one percenter MC's that control the bars in Pattaya and BKK. Intimidating to some, but they are nice guys. Prices are slightly cheaper than Pattaya but not by much. Barfines average $10 or $5 after midnight. Girls usually want $30 for ST and $50 for LT. They will demand more if they think you're just passing through. Drinks are cheaper. Plenty of happy hours for $0.75 around the Riverside. Pack of cigarettes $0.50. Overall pretty cheap place to live. Good place to network for making money.

I vote ak-47 every time

if you're asian and you cant pull an attractive girl, then you're not attractive, attractive white girls do go for attractive asian guys, but height is a pretty big limiting factor. it's already not a common thing to get tall white guys, tall asian guys are just as rare, if not a bit more rarer.
also dont be stereotypical weeb, or at least hide your power level.

If you get one then what does it matter if someone else does. Kinda like that Kevin Butler saying. Better than them growing past their prime. Canadians especially better go while the getting is good. I've noticed more Jap women noticing Canadians have a tendency to cheat and borderline be crazy. One of my friends is debatably being held hostage by a Canadian guy who won't let her leave.

Reminder that Anri is pregnant

What do you mean polbro?

the same looking women are the ones who flock to white dicks because they cant get any asian guys, im just pointing to their faces as a reference as to what kind of people i know in my community. but yes, i am pretty stupid, im glad you caught on so here's a (you)

that doesn't say anything about the hapa birthrate

Awesome. Thanks man. Im gonna have to check it out.

I hear great things, but some people seem to hate it as well. Ill have to see for myself. I do like how you can actually own property there.

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/03/health/united-states-fertility-rate.amp.html

>The present overall fertility rate puts the United States population below replacement level, but that does not mean the population is declining.

>“Yes, it’s below replacement level, but not dramatically so,” Dr. Brady said. “We have a high level of influx of immigrants that compensates for it.”

Also worth noting is that you have much better access to drugs in Cambodia as opposed to Thailand. God-tier hash. Don't go to the niggers for coke, the stuff from the police is much better quality and cheaper. Can get basically anything.

>>not an argument
lol woman

>but height is a pretty big limiting factor
was*

This is disgusting. Chester cheeto must die

Hitomi Tanaka, Anri Okita

>but they may be fucked in their enviroment, chinks are not the most loved guys, and being half white is not going to change nothing, short, flat nosed, quiet... They gonna be fucked by the hispanic/whites/blacks (and its mixes).
Since they only have half the empathy of whites, wouldn't rejection turn them into autistic nazis that want to cleanse their country of nonwhites?

Sure, but it says white death rates exceed birth rates in a third of US States

And in Europe,

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster

>When Spanish business consultant Alejandro Macarrón started crunching the numbers behind Spain’s changing demographics, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. “I was astonished,” said Macarrón. “We have provinces inSpainwhere for every baby born, more than two people die. And the ratio is moving closer to one to three.

holy fuck i never thought asians could have those kind of asses.

If there are no big spending Japanese or Koreans present on a certain night, they will entertain a white guy. Otherwise these businesses function by fleecing East Asians of their money, because East Asians have trouble saying "no". Like I said, Jap Traps, and whites who are in the know avoid them like the plague.

How can you live with yourself being that much of a degenerate? Going to SEA for cheap women and drugs, do you think that will fill the void? You'll end up broke and back in the US even more miserable. Get yourself a real job here in the USA, something STEM tier. Get yourself a white wife and have kids. Find real fulfillment. Okay maybe your white wife won't be as hot as those asian whores, and won't be as thin but she is your wife.

Stop the degeneracy guys, you're not jewish. Read the fucking bible.

the dumbasses who dont man the fuck up are gonna get shit on repeatedly, hapa or not
dont workout/invest in yourself/improve? white guys, black guys, asian guys all get shit on, yes, asian guys get shit on even harder beause they start with higher difficulty level, but as long as the kid doesnt let the race shit get to him and keeps his head screwed on right, he'll do fine, go do some martial arts and play a sport, they'll blend in
the shitty ones are the guys who might have some decent white gene, has an okay face, and think they are all that and dont improve/talk to girls, that's a supreme gentleman in the making.

>google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://scholars.unh.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1288&context=carsey&ved=2ahUKEwjM-Ofg-7DZAhUkTI8KHVJBCcA4ChAWMAF6BAgREAE&usg=AOvVaw0Ka7pc_FYdbezwkXTNypDH

Do they ever remove that thing from the bone?

How does a biology major go about getting one of these jobs?
>graduated 2014 and living in mom's basement ever since

You're the same guy from Shanghaiist aren't you?

absolutely degenerate.

How about Opium? Is Opium and Opium Tea available at cafes in Pnom Penh? Not big on weed, but dont mind opiates occasionally.

Only if you get the surgery again.

you can be honest with him it's really about penis length

we need to find out what the hapa birthrate, so then we can see if they are actually replacing pure whites
might have to wait until the 2020 census because I've never seen stats on it

Nooo OW. PLEASE DON'T DO ANY OF THAT TO ME.

Why isn't there a both option? You know, it's what Chad would choose.

It destroyed itself. Your (((masters))) destroyed your party, faggot.

Volunteer at a clinic shadowing a doctor for like 2 weeks then apply to to PA school. 100k+ entry.

Unless you want to teach or be a lab bitch until you get your PhD, advanced practice health care is your only choice my man.

>males have control over their height
The degenerate part is women putting as much emphasis as they so on something a venerable man cannot control

I have the fever

Western women are beyond fucked. Western white women are fat, entitled, and think because they have a pussy they can rant and rave like lunatics. I, however, would like to live a happy life. I got a pretty little asian lady and I am.

The US is the most satanic, degenerate, hellish and evil prison of them all. If you got out the country more you would know that.

Fuck off.

I discriminate against tall women, so it's fine. Lolis are the best.

>paragraphs to justify degenerate lifestyle.

They probably would want that seriously.

And thats gonna be a problem. A generation full of guys even more frustrated than the one we are living now will be fucked up. And violent. Pretty fucking sad future im seeing here.

The next 50 years are gonna be fun to watch. Mix up all the robots taking jobs, the nigs growing their numbers down in Africa, the frustration of the men caused by the feminists, the rise of China against the US.... Yeah man, Im gonna get some land in South America, far away from everything, and just escape from the madness that is coming...

pewsocialtrends.org/2015/06/11/multiracial-in-america/

>The U.S. Census Bureau finds that, in 2013, about 9 million Americans chose two or more racial categories when asked about their race.2The Census Bureau first started allowing people to choose more than one racial category to describe themselves in 2000. Since then, the nation’s multiracial population has grown substantially. Between 2000 and 2010, the number of white and black biracial Americansmore than doubled, while the population of adults with a white and Asian background increased by 87%. And during that decade, the nation elected as president Barack Obama—the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas.

>pol
>white
Noooooooooo
you don't...actually believe this site actually has white people, do you?
Does the amerimutt "meme" (reality) not make it clear enough to you?
Its just a bunch of spics, slavs, and celts (aka white niggers) who think they're white

Is that Fred Fong

PA schools are infamous for requiring 1000+ hours of paid relevant experience to be considered. PA is a good option for guys who did medical stuff all through college and their summers, but not for me.

I'm actually getting my CELTA right now. With it, I can teach English in one of these Asian countries and potentially marry my dream girl there.
>when the only entry level jobs are overseas

gibs milk

>The share of multiracial babies has risen from 1% in 1970 to 10% in 2013.3And with interracial marriages also on the rise, demographers expect this rapid growth to continue, if not quicken, in the decades to come.

lmao
aside from your penis, everything that has a bone in it grows in "proportion", meaning your arm length, shoulder width, etc. shit like that only makes you look like a freak with long ass legs and short arms. there's no magic bullet besides genetics and not getting nutrition cucked growing up

Yeah, I've been to all of those places. Medellin is cheap, Sao Paulo is expensive. Termas in in Rio are expensive. BBBJ is the norm in Brazil, whereas girls will try to pull that CBJ shit more often in Medellin, so there is that to consider. Medellin is great, but I would recommend brushing up on your spanish before going, the working girls speak no english.

I hate Tijuana. Maybe it's because I hate Mexico in general (I am Mexican and left for a reason). In no way would I compare TJ to AC. Only HK Club and adelitas are worth going to and they suck. AC has much better quality, much better venues, much better GFE, and is cheaper overall. Costa Rica is mostly Colombian imports. Makes more sense to go directly to the source. Domincan Republic is alright. The girls have a lot of baby damage in my experience which is a major turn off for me. Also, the girls are a lot more drama, demanding more money and bullshit like that when you get them to your room. Not a fan, but I like black girls so I go occasionally.

>Lives full time in America
>lecturing others on "degeneracy"

The irony is strong with this one.

>reddit spacing
No wonder why it defends it.

Typical roastie. "Get a white church girl like me, I'm totally not taking Tyrone's huge cock behind your back."

that makes sense though, women traditionally are the selectors
though it has flipped now, it is up to men to select the non-roastoid women to reproduce with

Not me. I find them to be repugnant.

America is 56% non hispanic white.

Nah.

Did he get banned? He just disappeared one day.

I got banned eventually too after making fun of someone being an intern at Shanghaiist. I could have made another account but I thought fuck it as I was meme'ing for Trump by that point and had more important shitposting to do.

Screenshotted this post for future reference.

Thanks bro. Medellin is definitely on my list now.

If it was something that could be controlled, it wouldn't be of value.

The height thing is really kind of overstated as well, most women don't have any comprehension of height or size, you could tell them a 6 inch dick is 8 and the vast majority would believe.

I'm a mere 5'10, but I'm skinny and most girls think I'm tall. They just don't want a guy that LOOKS short, die to body proportions and such.

And honestly, that's merely one aspect of physical attraction anyway. As long as you're no smaller than around 5'10, you'll be fine with the vast majority of women.

Carry yourself tall. 95% of attracting a woman is how you carry yourself.

Whites will be extinct

>There’s been an increase in multiracial babies born in the U.S. in recent years,a new report states.

>New analysis from Pew Researchindicates that the number of multiracial or multiethnic infants has tripled since 1980, making up 14 percent of infants born in 2015. The growth coincides with the rise of interracial marriages, which has more than doubled in that time as well.

She's married now....AND pregnant.

Something tells me there will be a rise in transhumanism and genetic engineering. Asians tend to be obsessed about technology, and I don't think hapas are much different.

google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_594009bfe4b0b13f2c6e2440/amp

Fuck you. I've already been married to one white roastie. I've paid for 14 years. She's a subhuman because our legal system allows her to act as a subhuman.

I don't think so. Could be wrong tho.

I thought white babies were on the rise in 2017.

Lucky baby.

The rise in multiracial babies includes hispanics breeding with blacks. Whites are still the least likely to interracial marry, as evidenced by the fact that European Americans are still 99% white.

I have long legs and long arms, I look pretty tall due to skinnyness, despite only being 5'10.

Feels good man.

Shut up nigger. Your country is too shitty for even just something as simple as sex tourism. No one would touch your overpriced shithole with a ten foot pole.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/06/23/census-bureau-race-age

>Asians remain the fastest-growing racial group in the United States, according to new information from the Census Bureau.

>The nation’s Asian population grew at 3.4% between July 2014 and 2015, with migration responsible for the majority of the growth, government officials said Thursday. There are now 21 million Asians in the United States, with Hawaii as the nation’s only majority Asian state.

>The second fastest-growing racial group was those who claim two or more races, government officials said. The number of people who claimed two or more races grew 3.1% to 6.6 million. This group was also the youngest group of all racial or ethnic groups with a median age of 20 years old.

>In fact, the most diverse generation is the nation’s youngest. Census figures show that of those born since 2000, nearly half—or 49%—belong to a race or ethnic group other than non-Hispanic white. In contrast, 44.5% of the millennials—born between 1982 and 2000—did not classify themselves as non-Hispanic whites.

When your wife has bigger hands than you do.

KYS.

I don't know only messaged Fred there

I got band for being honest but that is ok I had a friend remind the Shanghai police the editor was arranging homosexual events

No. Only dropping

>all places in the US are degenerate

You just live in shitty place.

Exactly

Yes they are.

Those quoted statistics are from 2015.

I dare to conjecture that the majority of males getting that surgery are under 5'10

>asians abuse visas to have kids here, get citizenship
>census shows that asian population in america has grown
Who could've guessed?

>that pic
I see an old dude who's about to be very happy.

as a gook, im just too jaded about everything. whores ajd thots on both sides of pacific. if your yellow fever leads you to whatever degeneracy, you do you. humams are beyond saving, merely waiting for Divine Judgement for end of day. also, this muh dick is just niggerish. statistocally.speaking, there is like 0.1 std dev difference compared to whites. me, personally with bd doesnt really matter cuz im not a degenerate fucboi anyway.

I dont think so.

At least not in the Western world. China will probably want to boost its pop with some genetical changes or whatever, but that is gonna cause a looot of problems, because once you get to the level of change the genetics of the population, the rules and the balance gets broken.

As I said. Pretty dark future waiting for us.

I want a video game where I can kill all the jews

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/22/533926978/census-finds-a-more-diverse-america-as-whites-lag-growth

The Asian population grew by 3.0 percent to 21.4 million.People who identified as being of two or more races grew by 3.0 percent to 8.5 million.The Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population grew by 2.1 percent to 1.5 million.The Hispanic population (including all races) grew by 2.0 percent to 57.5 million.The American Indian and Alaska Native population grew by 1.4 percent to 6.7 million.The black or African-American population grew by 1.2 percent to 46.8 million.The white population grew by 0.5 percent to 256.0 million.The non-Hispanic white alone population grew by 5,000 people, remaining at 198.0 million

Found the article, not sure if fake news.
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

I'm pretty sure they look like whores because they are whores.

The west will have cyborgs.

Haha what?

YOu know more than me about this I think. Only lived in Shanghai for 2 years and got the fuck out because China is a hellhole.

What's the story?

Also, I thought they got a bit spooked one day about their comments section banter. Maybe police told them to crack down on it a bit. Then they started policing it a bit... not quite as aggressively as Chinasmack but enough to ban me.

Idiot, the US is literally Satan: The Country. Ran by Satanic, corrupt, Leftist, Masonic pedophiles who want to kill you and replace you for being born a white male.

Why dont you preach against this bullshit first before worrying about what a select few individuals do overseas to escape this degenerate hellhole.

>How can you live with yourself being that much of a degenerate?

hey, I was just "finding myself".

>Going to SEA for cheap women and drugs, do you think that will fill the void?

didn't fuck with drugs and came back pretty happy desu.

>You'll end up broke and back in the US even more miserable.

you know that's exactly what my parents told me before I went to asia and they were full of shit.

>something STEM tier.

no need, I have a middle class income but its too late for that now anyway. do you think everyone has all sorts of time and money to go back to college?

>Get yourself a white wife and have kids.

tried that, it would be nice but in this day and age Im not taking my chances with an american white female.

>Find real fulfillment.

getting fucked in a divorce and child custody battle is fulfilling?

>Okay maybe your white wife won't be as hot as those asian whores, and won't be as thin but she is your wife.

no thank you.

>you're not jewish
>read the fucking Bible

LMFAO my sides!

everything on this site is a meme except the part about jews being evil/ controlling everything

Relax.

Asian American guys can absolutely slay some of the hottest girls in East and South East Asia. In no way am I suggesting to be some sort of White God or any of that bullshit. Get out of America and have some fun.

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1

>404

Not a good sign

Because they're aborting all other races. Vast makority of abortion industry workers are Asian, extremely overrepresented in that field.

Kill babies of other race, birth many Asians.

Cyborgs are sexist and racist. They are not gonna be allowed. Kek

Really under 5'10 should not breed, surgery won't cure their genetic cancer.

Wouldn't cyborgs be the ultimate race and gender equalizer? Brain implants would make blacks smarter and limb replacements would make women stronger.

nah. im in the course of doing stem phd. its way more intellectually satisfying than those vapidness.. point in life is not to get your dick wet.. although i feel like im wasting my dick (8x6) but whatever.

Some of them might have been that tall if they ate properly growing up. It's like punishing a guy for his parents making him a cutfag.

Like I said, height is outside a venerable man's control.