youtu.be/Rg8KkHR-X_A
youtube.com/watch?v=VShngtWv298
youtu.be/L5SZcH4c7xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_-pIVd4lGMw
cnet.com/news/dominos-apologizes-for-booger-sandwich-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5l7owgC5Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_controversy_in_early_Christianity#Teaching_of_Paul
bing.com/videos/search?q=blazing saddles methodists&view=detail&mid=94E0CB8A72CDD4938B2194E0CB8A72CDD4938B21&FORM=VIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
youtube.com/watch?v=nUL7NffN3mw
youtube.com/watch?v=VjHqMUJPQRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw
youtube.com/watch?v=LS3-FuxnsE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3WRQ5u1JW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

is there a worse american city than baltimore?

Detroit

Lift weights and stop jerking off. Boost your T and your sexual desire will come back

Chicago

maybe detroit, but that's more of a post-apocalyptic warzone

Lara's body is a fucking 10++.

Check it out yourself

west hollywood

Both are home to good pizza, Baltimore is not

unironically this

Scammer in chief.
Israel puppet
Dishonest narcissist
Cred Forums's emperor

chicago

Chiraq

its hot though when you spray water out of ur ass mmm i love it

maybe ill fuck my ass later

too bad i didnt have a cock

>Falling for the nofap jew

>good pizza

Nigger that's not going to fix me.

Reminder

ATTENTION: OP IS STEPPING OUT TO BUY THINGS FOR DINNER.

SHOULD BE BACK IN 15-20 MINUTES. IF I'M NOT BACK IN TIME PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER BAKER READY!

Jackson, Mississippi.

>161023637
>1 post by this ID

He looks like a respectable lad other than that sock situation.

you're right, fap less, not stop altogether

post your ass

>2011

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland is getting fucked up again, it was cleaned up in the 90's but it's going to shit again !

Share your music /ptg/
youtube.com/watch?v=6bzE-UkSIj4

It's the shoes, not the socks, user. Those shoes are autism incarnate

Fake

uh what about the shoes??

Cold pizza is ok. hotdogs in the non deep freeze ok.

Mint Icecream.

Did your mummy snip off your pee pee skins?

>is there a worse american city than baltimore?
Stockton CA, where that leaf keeps saying he is moving to with his pasta
And Camden NJ are worse

Think food ?

>Stephen King thinks MS-13 is a firearm

I liked it better when you spammed and got banned than you actually talking about your degenerate ways

Pay attention 13 Russian indictment explained

The indictment then goes on and on describing the "political activities" of the sock-puppet personas. Some posted pro-Hillary slogans, some anti-Hillary stuff, some were pro-Trump, some anti-all, some urged not to vote, others to vote for third party candidates. Some of the persona called for going to anti-Islam rallies while others promoted pro-Islam rallies. There was in fact no overall political trend in all of this. The sock-puppets did not post fake news. They posted mainstream media stories. The sole point was to create a large total following by having multiple personas which together covered all potential strata.
At Point 86 the indictment turns to Count Two - "Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and Bank Fraud". The puppeteers opened, as explained above, various Paypal accounts using 'borrowed' data.
Then comes the point which confirms the commercial marketing story as laid out above:
Point 95:
Defendants and their co-conspirators also used the accounts to receive money from real U.S. persons in exchange for posting promotions and advertisements on the ORGANIZATION-controlled social media pages. Defendants and their co-conspirators typically charged certain U.S. merchants and U.S. social media sites between 25 and 50 U.S. dollars per post for promotional content on their popular false U.S. persona accounts, including Being Patriotic, Defend the 2nd, and Blacktivist.
There you have it. There was no political point to what the Russian company did. Whatever political slogans one of the company's sock-puppets posted had only one aim: to increase the number of followers for that sock-puppet. The sole point of creating a diverse army of sock-puppets with large following crowds was to sell the 'eyeballs' of the followers to the paying customers of the marketing company.

What?
They're all talking about different things.

Reminder they're propping up McCain's corpse for as long as they can so one-vote can't be replaced

youtube.com/watch?v=3tXGA3-6a80

Mint chip

Oops, chink food

There were, according to the indictment, eighty people working on the "translator project". These controlled "hundreds" of sock-puppets online accounts each with a distinct "political" personality. Each of these sock-puppets had a large number of followers - in total several hundred-thousands. Now let's assume that one promotional post can be sold per day on each of the sock-puppets content stream. The scheme generates several thousand dollars per day ($25 per promo, hundreds of sock-puppets, 1-5 promos per day per sock-puppet). The costs for this were limited to the wages of up to eighty persons in Moscow, many of them temps, of which the highest paid received some $1,000 per month. While the upfront multiyear investment to create and establish the virtual personas was probably significant, this was, over all, a highly profitable business.
Again - this had nothing to do with political influence on the election. The sole point of political posts was to create 'engagement' and a larger number of followers in each potential social-political segment. People who buy promotional posts want these to be targeted at a specific audience. The Russian company could offer whatever audience was needed. It had sock-puppets with pro-LGBT view and a large following and sock-puppets with anti-LGBT views and a large following. It could provide pro-2nd amendment crowds as well as Jill Stein followers. Each of the sock-puppets had over time generated a group of followers that were like minded. The entity buying the promotion simply had to choose which group it preferred to address.

youtube.com/watch?v=qj9b3QqTOtY
YES. It's the reason why I'm so bitter towards pretty much everything now.

>Hehe I'm going to eat my dad.

Holy shit, you're right. top kek

tumor hurry!

Hobbitfren is right, he's never going to die, the tumor has full control

The panic of the U.S. establishment over the loss of their preferred candidate created an artificial storm over "Russian influence" and assumed "collusion" with the Trump campaign. (Certain Democrats though, like Adam Schiff, profit from creating a new Cold War through their sponsoring armament companies.)
The Mueller investigation found no "collusion" between anything Russia and the Trump campaign. The indictment does not mentions any. The whole "Russian influence" storm is based on a misunderstanding of commercial activities of a Russian marketing company in U.S. social networks.
There is a danger in this. The indictment sets up a new theory of nefarious foreign influence that could be applied to even this blog. As U.S. lawyer Robert Barns explains:
The only thing frightening about this indictment is the dangerous and dumb precedent it could set: foreign nationals criminally prohibited from public expression in the US during elections unless registered as foreign agents and reporting their expenditures to the FEC.
Mueller's new crime only requires 3 elements: 1) a foreign national; 2) outspoken on US social media during US election; and 3) failed to register as a foreign agent or failed to report receipts/expenditures of speech activity. Could indict millions under that theory.
The legal theory of the indictment for most of the defendants and most of the charges alleges that the "fraud" was simply not registering as a foreign agent or not reporting expenses to the FEC because they were a foreign national expressing views in a US election.

>fly is down

ALSO FUCK CAPTCHAFUUUUCCCCCCKKK

>Rainbow
That's not the right Rainbow. youtube.com/watch?v=W6CjO0H2j0s

desu I'm almost certain all my mental issues I have probably stem from circumcision

>Maybe I'll get a new vidya card, it's been awhile
>Manufacturers backlogged to hell, new cards at double price from resellers
Cryptofaggots can't burn soon enough

i was wondering wtf he meant by that

some Russian music from Lena Katina and Julia Volkova.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

I wear shoes and slacks like that

Does the principal conservative know that one of Trump's promises was also dealing with the opioid abuse as well as with Mexican gangs. Also I like how he started to use Cred Forums lingo, that means Cred Forums lives in his head, rent free.

house arrest

laura freaks me out desu

It literally ruins the brain I'm not joking. Babies can't handle that.

are you a valet?

With you on this one buddy

how long has it been since female intimacy? it might not make large difference, but dressing decently affects the chance. it's a shame, mens standards are a lot lower for women when you think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBDntY7mW5c

here is the good rainbow song

youtube.com/watch?v=Fh8Ic6MbtoU

But I got my junk snipped, and I'm just fie

n-no
not long at all

Why in the everloving fuck would you put a scope on a gun that's guaranteed to bounce around in your hands like a fucking paint mixer?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwu6LVndGY

god created circumcision in the bible

it doesnt do anything to your brain

god wouldnt damage people like that

the only thing that weirds me out is if they fuck up your circumcision

putting anything sharp near the peepee freaks me out

so i really dont give a fuck about circumcision or not its a biblical process

god designed the body

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

I know, kind of disturbing to think how much I ended up influenced by that.

It ruins the parts of the brain that handle pain/logic development.

They likely put on the bump stock for shits and giggles.
It probably spends most of it's life with a standard stock.

post pic of your tight ass user?

youtu.be/r2YaRmcKBDE

like her eyes are just scary. doesn't look human.

You honestly think civilians can resist a government determined to oppress them?

Here's how it works. They'll show up at your workplace. Or they'll get you on your way to work, or coming back from work. Or there's going to be a knock on your door in the middle of the night. If you resist, they'll just kill you. Then they'll kill your family. So you'll go along, and if you're lucky, you'll be allowed to go home eventually. If you're lucky, it's an official visit. If you're not, well then, it's going to be men in masks and fatigues, and if they're wearing badges or patches or insignia, they'll be covered up. There will be several of them, and they'll show up out of the blue, and you won't have time to be a hero. You'll get a hood over your head.

There'll be rules and then there'll be consequences. If you know what's good for you, you'll obey the rules, and you won't be bothered. If your neighbor makes trouble, well, safest for you to rat him out, so they don't think you're involved. You'll start worrying about what you say and who you say it to. After all, anyone might rat you out. So you'll be careful.

Maybe your phone is tapped. Maybe your internet is monitored. They got programs now, all they have to do is look for key words. They have algorithms to track purchases and movements, so if you're doing anything suspicious, you could be flagged. They might have a file on you. They've got a file on everyone.

So, you're just going to be a good little boy. And you're not going to make any trouble. And everything is going to be fine.

That's how it works.

John Wayne fantasies are bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I
listening right now.

Imagine being bullied by Lara Trump and Louise Linton. Heh, that would be so embarrassing. I'd totally hate it.

youtu.be/EY7swvSzGwE

>no more legacy
Don't click on squares with less than a quarter of a car/sign because people are retarded monkeys and it'll make you do twenty of them

>161024682
Die dumb Gookposter. The New Testament made such barbaric practices unneeded.
It explains me too much too. Now I can't stop but imagine the bloody stump that was my dong and how my parents did this to me. Especially since my dad is uncut. Now I just want spics, sandniggers of both varieties, and Europoors to suffer because I want to lash out at whatever makes me angry.

That shadow on his hand makes it look purple like a corpse

i like erics wife cuz she looks like a trap imo

nah that wont help

refresh pastebin
>AG Sessions on Sun Morning Futures 2/18/18
youtu.be/y4BWovexElw

i found her really hot for some reason like of the trump clan she is the hotest.

youtu.be/aVyrtzYklB0
Also who here /comfy/

>/Internet Research Agency General/

All I can do is move on and ensure it never happens to my childern

The surveillance state you are wanking over doesn't exist just yet.

It very easy to take the bump-stock off, one screw, don't lose the spring or pin !

All Trumps bastards creep me out.

nice midriff she looks about 5' 10'' too manlets could never compete

>i like erics wife cuz she looks like a trap imo

she doesnt look like a trap to me. just scary. like you can imagine her angry face.

>nah that wont help

it'll help me cum :3

You're asking too many questions user

Yeah the overly right wing police and military will certainly be willing and able to arrest and/or kill tens of millions of Americans just because they own guns.

You live in a fantasy world.

/ptg/, what should I order for delivery?
Options are: Dominos pizza, Jimmy Johns, or Chinese

>worshipping lesser e-celebs when Undoomed is literally /ourguy/ and literally calls black people "dindus".

tiffany and ivanka are hotter. tiff has best ass and ivanka best boobs

Same here. There's some pastaniggers trying to do foreskin regeneration but there's something more blood boiling about having to go to Italy and pay some wops to help me get my dick back to normal.

Another Russian song I like.
youtu.be/Rg8KkHR-X_A

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mueller’s investigation specifically mentions that /ptg/ is a project of Internet Research Agency. Even calls out some tripfags. TrumpOP was one of the 13 Russians.

god told Abraham to circumcise himself

new testament never says its barbaric and unneeded it says neither circumcision or uncircumcision availeth anything but faith working through love

ya she looks kinda manly i love it

im not posting it so the whole Cred Forums can see dumby

Last night I was very comfy when I caught up on Yuru Camp.
It's the premier /comfy/ anime.

Papa Johns obviously

Dominos. I think they still have that 5.99 large two topping pizza deal today.

>bragging about banging hookers
that's pathetic. How does it feel you put your pleasure over morals? Thank goodness I got laid by someone I love.

Courtesy of the Red White and Blue
'Murica

youtube.com/watch?v=VShngtWv298

Source

Bruh Imo Chinese sounds great right now

Uber Eats some better food

Don't forget to pet your wolfus on a regular basis!
youtu.be/L5SZcH4c7xY

100% agree. Lara has the best hair though.

>uber eats
Check out the urban soyboy cuck libtard, everybody.

>Not eating better ingredients

>im not posting it so the whole Cred Forums can see dumby

if its just your butt? or you can upload on imgur or whatever. pls? :3 i need to cum after u got me hard

Is that the milf that voices Harley Quinn

So what do we have going on this week? Anything exciting?

I had firecracker shrimp earlier. If you have it too we can totally be linked spiritually by our next shits.

Tara strong

papa johns is wank, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=_-pIVd4lGMw

>letting poor people prepare your food

cnet.com/news/dominos-apologizes-for-booger-sandwich-video/

who won nascar? i stopped watching after like 15 laps

wolfgirls are objectively inferior to nekos
[nonworking spoiler] I still love them both [nonworking spoiler]

Dominos...
Stay away from Papa Johns, they rolled over...and Papa still got fired

Damn

god her boobs are amazing. much better than melanias. perfect nipples too

I heard she's a giant bitch, but god is she hot.

Anywhere in the South

Known to some as queen of the horsefuckers.

Whos taller (Ivanka))) or (((Laura)))?

Yes

>talk shit

nah

Buckshot Jones followed by Dick Trickle.

She voiced nepnep in the games

I didn't even know the Olympics were happening

This faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5l7owgC5Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc

And NBC is on pace to posting the lowest ratings in years

Got some sleepin shorts today and man it makes my comfy experience even better also Ive been hearing about it so Ill give it a watch soon. I just got done with FranXX ep 6 and OOOO boy

>161025450
Paul called it stupid. Saint Paul knows more than you gooklover.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_controversy_in_early_Christianity#Teaching_of_Paul

>Athletes denounce their President
>Lose
Bound to happen, they cannot win while hating what they represent.

you've been missing blonde qts

Where have you been user?

Based. Fuck with POTUS and you get fucked.

Bimbos like this are only good when they're young. At this age (60?) they look like rotting pumpkins.
She should probably kill herself now that she has overstayed her usefulness.

Wats the cars # ?

>removing a meme arrow
>thinking there are paid Methodist shills in /ptg/

You'll never get digits with that kind of talk. Even though I do like nekos, wolfgirls are Kek's chosen.

>tfw Jordan Peterson married a jew
they are like a virus, infecting everyone successful

>You'll never get digits with that kind of talk
kek punishes the complacent, behold.

Women test the man.

Couldn't have helped that the team's bar for merit was (((diversity))).

>NATO socks

Weekend at McCain's

Yuru Camp is full-blanket caterpillar cozy.
Be warned, the pacing is nearly perfect for such a comfy show.

sorry

dude thats not FLOTUS

T R U M P C U R S E

Literal Grandma-Facebook-share level of comedy

> Comparing an argument you're insulting to your own position

What even is going on inside these people's heads?

>methodists
bing.com/videos/search?q=blazing saddles methodists&view=detail&mid=94E0CB8A72CDD4938B2194E0CB8A72CDD4938B21&FORM=VIRE

What can you expect for a team filled with fags

pls stop posting this it's too painful

>sorry

I feel your pain fren. That smile is radiant.

better

I don't give a shit about the Olympics. What the fuck did Team USA do?

I keked out loud when reading that.

she has a man jaw

So hot.

ATTENTION: OP IS BACK AND WILL CONTINUE BAKING!

Nah, just some mushrooms and heavy cream for pork chops in mushroom sauce for dinner tonight

you know what I did that millions of muzzies and 93% of /sg/ will never do?

youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs

This is good. Millennials need to learn that not everyone gets a medal, much less one for just participating. A little humble, hubris pie might do them good.

Gentleman, gentleman, please!
Can't we all just awoo along?

begone, cuck.

Do you have brain problems?
That's a rhetorical question btw.

The pants are alright, but the pleather looking, squared toe, fake moc toe black shoes that are the problem

>161026252
Galatians 5:12

As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Sounds good, wat time should I be over ?

are you a fucking retard

>google what do people eat for dinner in North America

You mean you’re just settling in for a bowl of Russia-o’s, Boris.

Guy who won the Daytona 500 is a big Trump supporter.

The world's lone superpower is ran by a shit posting billionaire TV star on his third wife. Nobody would believe this timeline if you wrote it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUL7NffN3mw

Just watch, he'll drop dead when R-Money wins that Senate seat in Utah - which is an absolute lock guarantee - so there's no interruption of a perpetual GOP faggot mouthing off about Trump being evil and R-Money will become the "consciousness" of the Republican Party.

Guys. I've been making Trump memes since 2015.

Am I going to get indited by the FBI?

>illegal memes

She bears the mark of coal. That's how you lose 10 full points.

god tier smile. good lord

>just some mushrooms and heavy cream
Yuck
I hate cream sauces on anything
Chink food is healthier

It's silly to reach for digits that can only be granted to posts of greater worth.
for instance...

Hail him

Yes. You've waltzed with Matilda for the last time.

Yes

posting memes isn’t what the indictment was for, friend.

weak.
who needs sex when you get 72 of them slags in paradise

youtube.com/watch?v=VjHqMUJPQRQ

yes you filthy russian aussie

Say what you want he is able to get his blanket amnesty and nobody can stop him

>full-blanket caterpillar cozy
Sheeeiiiit

The memes from this season of shows have been superb.

Yes but nobody is going to go over to 'Straya and get you.
Feel free to rub it in their faces.

If you survive the horde of crazy leftists on the way up to cuckland, dinner will be in an hour or so

They couldn't keep their mouths shut could they?

reminded me that in the slowmo shot at the end of the women's snowboard cross final one of them snuck up behind another and slapped her ass
i wonder if anyone got a webm of that

Won the gold in dick sucking.

Don't forget to refresh pastebin. There was a one more item added.

It makes for a very hearty meal during a cold night for max comfy user.

Plus I don't actually like chink food. Too much msg/sugar if you're eating out, and too complicated to make.

I'm doing the pork chops, mushrooms and sauce all in one pan, boiling some carrots and brocolli in another pot.

You honestly think civilians can resist a government determined to oppress them?

Here's how it works. They'll show up at your workplace. Or they'll get you on your way to work, or coming back from work. Or there's going to be a knock on your door in the middle of the night. If you resist, they'll just kill you. Then they'll kill your family. So you'll go along, and if you're lucky, you'll be allowed to go home eventually. If you're lucky, it's an official visit. If you're not, well then, it's going to be men in masks and fatigues, and if they're wearing badges or patches or insignia, they'll be covered up. There will be several of them, and they'll show up out of the blue, and you won't have time to be a hero. You'll get a hood over your head.

There'll be rules and then there'll be consequences. If you know what's good for you, you'll obey the rules, and you won't be bothered. If your neighbor makes trouble, well, safest for you to rat him out, so they don't think you're involved. You'll start worrying about what you say and who you say it to. After all, anyone might rat you out. So you'll be careful.

Maybe your phone is tapped. Maybe your internet is monitored. They got programs now, all they have to do is look for key words. They have algorithms to track purchases and movements, so if you're doing anything suspicious, you could be flagged. They might have a file on you. They've got a file on everyone.

So, you're just going to be a good little boy. And you're not going to make any trouble. And everything is going to be fine.

That's how it works.

John Wayne fantasies are bullshit.

look at the jiggle

Agreed.
I am particularly pleased at all the lewds my girl Blue has been receiving.

What happened in this image?

>he broke his own thumb in fear of the static shock therapy he'd get touching Pence's hand
kek

I hope you're the user that made this, haven't seen him since october

Refreshed, thanks

wow its like jello

Your farts are going to be atrocious.

i wonder if heathers boobs are fake or real

l-lewd

braap

Yeah, disappeared around the same time as 12 other trump posters here. Wonder what happened to those 13 trump supporters that were on here all the time.

you're fucked m8

they're real
he made great heather OC

fool you know nothing. Behold.

She has no reasons to want fake ones. She's a woman who is confident in her body and doesn't need implants

>they're real

how do they know tho

hilarious story, those guys on the ground were all that was left of ISIS in north western Syria
They broke out of a SAA encriclement, starting raping and reaving like barbarians in rebel/Al Qaeda territory, doing shit like rushing artillery positions and then using those positions to take a few towns.
anyway, the rebels captured one of the commanders (pic related, not kidding) and he gave up their troop strength and position, and now they're all in a ditch somewhere

Arrest those fucking Bruce's.

Our fucking left wing opposition party FUNDED this trip.

Made me absolutely livid.

She's from minnesota, destruction runs in her swedish blood.

Consider it beheld...

> Revolution in gun-filled online America will be like half-assed communist resistance in fleastern europe

My sides. Why do you think they want gun control so bad?

I knew when I first saw her that she'd be the token cowtits character and boy do I love it when I'm right.
Milk truck has arrived.

Ivan, actually

What the fuck is this website

Is shit in Syria almost over?

>who needs sex when you get 72 of them slags in paradise
seems legit, I hope you get your 72 soon

watch this
watch it 212 times, maybe it will help

youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

user, I..

>mfw Labor might win next election
livid, friend
youtube.com/watch?v=LS3-FuxnsE8

>tfw now all of /ptg/ can know the pain of cute Minnesota girls that will never be their gfs like I am tortured with

DON'T GO STALLING ON ME NOW!

Syrian hobbits are a thing now?

Why do you keep posting the same pasta after you got BTFO?

what the hell they had a kid has a commander?
or i am missing something?

I'm listening to Beach Boys tonight. No link, just find one.

No so boys are named Bruce

how is that even legal

lmao

Prolly just a manlet

lolno, now everything gets complicated politically with the Kurds and the Turkish invasion.

>american
this whole time i was under the impression she was a norwegian

/realgookmoothours/ anyone?

Those arent Syrians thats an alt right 53% goblinface kid who shot up his recess in pic related

Nice try, Bruce.

last time i saw him he made this, then he disappeared. one of my favourite posters too. hope hes ok
this
because we have very clear webms that show they're real?
idk I was dicking around looking up her bra size, think it's some sight for celebrity details

Are we getting split in 20 different directions again tonight?

commander of the Caliphate Cubs division, again not a joke

Do you think the Russians/US will fuck up the Turks?

It's Australian Law to name all of your children Bruce, Bruce.

>because we have very clear webms that show they're real?

nope. could be implants. they don't even jiggle.

>My state is to the right of theses qts
Midwest sure is the best

i'm going to regret asking this, but what's in the jar

Not if I can help it, just follow the trip if things goes pear shaped

ignore this
see pic here

It's not. They got fined only like $30,000 dolarydoos

Disappearance since to coincides with some keep dates in the mueller indictment of Internet Research Agency, that Russian troll farm that employs hundreds of people. It’s an interesting company, you should look it up.

What is this Bogandoffian creature?

NEW NEW NEW

GO GO GO

Has Trump started fixing the VA?

>Are mudslimes done fighting yet?
HAH!

No that's Drumph's hooker du jour

>Wikifeet

>i wonder if heathers boobs are fake or real
FYI, anything you can hold in your hand is real
Better question, are Heather's boobs enhanced or natural?

no.

Not sure when it is but here's the finals
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3WRQ5u1JW4

Olympic webms and gifs are forbidden so you can only really find them on Cred Forums

Extracted ribs

I personally know 7 Bruce's.

why arent people all up in arms for election meddling there then

Small town?

chink chow

>
>i found her really hot for some reason like of the trump clan she is the hotest.

>It makes for a very hearty meal during a cold night for max comfy user.

You know what folks down here in Texas eat on a cold night?
Beef Chilli with tons of peppers in it, right now its about 60 degrees...went to my bros house for Mexican food
stay warm up there, is it still snowing up there?