When Nikolas Cruz walked away from the brutal carnage he left behind at the school, he seemed calm and unhurried

When Nikolas Cruz walked away from the brutal carnage he left behind at the school, he seemed calm and unhurried.

Footage from the Chai Center Chabad shows the 19-year-old making his way towards a McDonald's on Wednesday, where he then sat for a moment.
dosent seem to legit to me

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtu.be/ogwSpiWgS_M
youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/28/trump-sign-bill-blocking-obama-gun-rule/98484106/
youtube.com/watch?v=zlhMGWyT_uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you never did something bad and run away and look calm as possible before it all encapsulates on you and you have a mental breakdown?

See, he can walk. Obviously Israel is to blame.

I'M LOVIN' IT

DELETE THIS NOWWWWWW

bump of truth

>Shit English post, no punctuation and no coherent use of the Enlish language...rubs hands in delight

he walks like a wounded deer

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

>Wounded drop bear on pills.

>the same copy-shitpaste I have seen all day

Yeah, I mean if you guys are gonna keep shilling that he was actually the shooter I'm gonna keep posting this....You have a problem? Then maybe stop helping people cover up hoaxes.

> add me and this ^^^ share blue shill in screen cap

MK ULTRA
K

U
L
T
R
A

>pay me my shekels, I am on duty 9 to 5

>Brazil

where is the weapon?

>Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone
Such a delicious conspiracy until this. Why the fuck would he cop to those charges? What did have on him / offer him for it?

Hint: nothing, you're a fag

Hello shill. Nothing you say matters because just like every other false flag there's more questions than answers.

When you are tired of the chinks, find yourself a good Gisele and get with us,,,we need quality shit posters to fight the ZOG

Green screen...creating hoaxes and shit marvel movies to push to ZOG agenda

Did this bullshit never gain traction? This was a silver bullet against the ZOG..

youtu.be/ogwSpiWgS_M

So you think its a false flag huh? Another one of those fucking idiots

>Hurr durr I trust random internet images with no source instead
ishygddt

So you have no answers. Because it's all bullshit. Got it.

Trained into hate and gun ownership.

Does this make Nikolas Cruz a McMurderer or a McPatsy?

>cruz pleads guilty because of voodoo magic mkultra shit

>Escapes conviction by acting calm
>WOW LOOK HOW CALM HE IS DOESNT SEEM LEGIT.

Most school shooters shoot themselves too. This guy didn't. Who cares, he's a fucking anomaly.

What an idiot. He might have gotten away with it if he’d gotten as far away as possible. Maybe just got into a car and drive out of state or something.

"This crazy asshole who just did some crazy shit appears to my dumbass amateur self to be 'too calm' bcoz literally every human acts exactly the same under stress"

HOLY SHIT MEITANTEI Cred Forums FUCKING BLEW THIS OPEN DESU

They had 14 hours with him pre ~ booking on charges.

How's that?

>mfw the bullet fragments recovered won't correlate to an AR-15

Mmmm.... shitpaste

Why does the camera follow him?

Yeah, no. back pack bitches shooter count is based on what she heard in the school. so the echo of the one and only shooter is what she is describing. not additional shooters.

the last bitch in that clip is fucking gold, though.
>muh little book deterred the bullets
>deterred the bullets
>deterred

Be UBER driver
Rider comes out of house with pic relate

>hey bro, just drop me off at the school

copy-shitpaste

that fucking cunt needs to be banned. Anybody that does not suffer from permanent carpel-tunnel syndrome with authentic posts should rot in shekel hell

If you take the upper receiver off it can fit in a Jansport easily. That being said, I definitely kekked at your post.

> seemed calm and unhurried

Every shooter is on some Big Pharma crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=x35Rbe81vkU

>14 hours with him
so what? what do you suspect happened? they drugged him? they touched weenies?

They are all on SSRIs

but ban guns now LOL

Wow
At the end yep

>so I held up the it was a tiny book but I think it somewhat deterred some of the bullets, so basically I wasn't hurt so badly

One has to be banned. We can't have both.

I don't assume I look for facts

Almost like how Lee Harvey Oswald was caught going to see a movie in the same town he allegedly assassinated Kennedy in. Almost like he wasn't a murderer on the run from the law at all.

My dude, this is the blurriest shit I've seen in my life. Wtf is the proof?

I think he actually doesn't look calm.
He is not walking slowly, looks a a bit nervous.

ban (((psychiatric))) meds...they have a shorter history of mental alleviation than guns do.

Choose one: remove depression by medication + acceptance of the SJW agenda....or relieve depression for good by pumping rounds in SJW promoting elite cunts that have zero concept of family, friendship and loyalty?

I do not condone the killing of people...but the elite are lizard people not of this planet :P

HE WAS WALKING

THIS PROVES FALSE FLAG! MASS MURDERERS DON'T WALK, THEY RUN!

EVER SEEN A CRIMINAL WALK BEFORE? THOUGHT NOT. THE SHILLS HAVE BEEN FINALLY, PERMANENTLY, IRREVOCABLY DESTROYED.

Didnt Obama sign a bill that made it impossible for people with even the slightest mental illness to buy guns...... and I seem to recall Trump reversing it hmmmm who could be to blame here

So do you have any questions at all about this or are you happy with the media reports and that this is an open and shut case, no further investigation needed?

>Footage from the (((Chai Center Chabad)))

is it so hard to conceive that a federal agent could have very easily threatened his life for him to plead guilty?

>look there's no way you're not going down for this. You're all over the news already. Everyone has seen the internet posts. You're done for. Just plead guilty and we'll make sure you don't get the death penalty and prison honestly isn't as bad as you think. On the other hand plead innocent and we will stage your suicide. Who wouldn't believe us? We own the news.

He seems hurried to me.

Interesting, A pharmacy worker was telling me yesterday that 1 in 3 americans in on some type of pharma, mostly anti-depressants. Diagnosed as depressed and basically unstable.

Is it possible that big pharma and gov will basically state that 33% of America is mentally ill and with the transgender ban, an additional 5% of the US population will be eventually banned from owning guns?

fucking interesting user...you are onto something...does a diagnosis of depression and medication = no guns at this point?

FBI got at least one, maybe more(?) Tips about Cruz

Likey they became involved with him

They quickly say they dropped the ball immediately after shooting

wrong, get out of here with that nonsense.

Oh ok ill just leave this here

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/28/trump-sign-bill-blocking-obama-gun-rule/98484106/

I lol'ed

didn't they implement some law in states that legalize weed for rec use with a ban from owning guns?

Is it always fact of fiction that said states can only accept cash payment for dispensaries, essentially making them targets for armed robbery?

asking honestly

she specifically states at least 2 shooters "definitely". On top of that she goes on describe in the shuffle of trying to leave kids would run to one hallway, where there was a shooter, then run to another hallway and "stop because there was another shooter there"

Did you even watch the whole interview? youtube.com/watch?v=zlhMGWyT_uU

Yes.
The banks are not allowed to accept monies stemming from drug "trafficking" (well they don't take money from 'legal' drug trafficking.... Illegal, we all know they do).
It's against federal law.

Is this post why all the threads are slide threads.

Christ that jar jar binks looking lady needs to get tried for treason over that Awan / Israel stuff.

She threatened a police officer when she was nervous they'd look through her shit.

This is the bit that really stinks imo, IF you were ever going to create a patsy for a mass shooting this is text book example.

purely screwing around, user.
I think there is a direct correlation between mental health and these shooters. What I don't know is are these people patsy's or did they do it just because?
I thought the bill trump signed was because senior citizens were losing their rights because they didn't handle their own legal affairs but in stead someone held power of attorney on them.

is there something wrong with me if i have incredible fascination with this kind of shit?
i want to know what that mother fucker was thinking, what he saw

He was admitted to the hospital after the fact for labored breathing, dude was on cloud9

yes, i think you're right about that as well...considering when you fill out your atf4473 form you have to certify that you aren't on drugs.

and the guy has really broadest shoulders. doesn't look like our skinny fat mutt

Interesting, thanks for the reply.
I find it interesting that the dark net markets sell everything under the sun, using crypto...they say crypto is drug money, but I find it hard to believe that a that can be tracked on the blockchain down to 8 decimal points and be literally traced is more criminal than paper money that has been used by cartels for decades as their currency of choice....

so fiat currency, having been funneled via international entities like HSBC (finned billions for money washing) is still considered legit...

you wouldn't believe it anyway cause CNN didn't say it.

what is the atf4473 form?

A fill out form to get a gun? is this federal or state paperwork?

This

>ever see a criminal before?
Yeah I've seen tons of black people.