SECOND GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

How will Cred Forums EVER recover??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHwW8swvc64
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many of these FUCKING THREADS are we going to have??

Fuck the W*zards of Oz

Black Panther #1

better than The Godfather?

People are banned form saying bad things about it and it still only scored 2nd best?

It's the posting equivalent of a chimp out.

>The Third Man
mah niggas. Best Noir ever movie made if anyone has an interest in them.

Holy shit, that fucking cop tried to run over those innocent black youth? That's terrible.

>Get Out
>99%
wut?
>Citizen Kane
>100%
WAT?

>not using the 2018 updated chart

thats the circumference of a fucking red party cup.
>whores

>

Fuck. Even film critics have to extol diversity or risk getting charged with hate speech. The state of my country.

Holy fucking kek

For a few seconds I thought most of the greatest movies ever made were Italian. Jesus, Giovanni, you got me.

>wizard of oz
>best movie ever
this is a perfect reason to not take anything on rotten tomatoes seriously

one is
two are on mafia
and tarantino is part italian

i mean had an italian director

No one in the real world gives a fuck about film critics and ratings. Still, it is shocking how obvious they're fucking around with the ratings thinking that no one's catching onto their shit.

>The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Thank you Italy for this masterpiece.

Or Rotten Tomatoes has less credibility than the Democrat Party and the film is mediocre.

It's fucking pathetic. They are putting as one of the greatest movies of all time.

It's a fucking capeshit movie...

How in the FUCK did that Mad Max remake get a 97%

What irks me more is that Get Out is at number 5. I tried to watch that shit and it was just terrible.

So they can corner the black market and brainwash them and make a lot of money - they have done it to whites for years - remember China has been investing heavily into Hollywood lately.

>dark knight
>#4
my sides

>Wizard of Oz is an allegory for populism
>Trump is a populist
>Still not tired of winning

Godfather and Good bad and ugly are the only top 10 worthy ones there. Look I like Shawshank, pulp fiction and 12 angry men like everyone else but they’re the most plebeian normie movies ever, that are actually good (because capeshit and all other mainstream crap is obviously normie, they just suck)

how long is it going to take until "Black Panther 3: Fuck white people" is going to be the besf movie ever made?
inb4 some autistic kike joke

Coincidentally, I watched it last night. It was alright, not as great as the hype, but I did find it funny how quickly the MC niggered out and had no problems murdering a family of 4. Films with white MC's would've had them show some remorse when killing someone, but not this film...

Notice how the two shit movies on this list "Get Out" and "Black Panther" are all nigger-based movies?

Clearly biased and double standards are through the roof so ignore it

lol

This timeline man what the fuck..

> not getting the dark knight

Watch it again 56%.

>2, 5, and 7 all blatant kike propaganda

Shocker.

ive never seen it. dont know anyone who has

No one cares about rotten tomatoes

The list was shit from the start. Citizen Kane is terrible.

It’s shit you tasteless moron. You do realize the only solid aspect of the movie was heath ledgers performance? Of course you do. The rest of it was visual NyQuil

>only second
>the wiz isn't first
Heresy

People love to suck off niggers when they're involved in anything above "horrendous"

Best movies of all time does not include pic related. Fuck this gay earth.

Citizen Kane is widely considered one of the best, if not the best, movie of all time.

Go watch it.

Everyone already knows this lel. He’s probably implying it’s overrated shit, which it is

What the fuck

cool.
mainstream movie exonerating hitler and bringing to light the plight of the german people when?

>Blacks are systematically oppressed

In 1488 years.

how is get out number 5? i mean it was good for a comedy/horror that was farcical and silly but it doesn't belong in top 100.

clearly something is going on with this non sense.

I wonder how long that list will last after tickets stop selling.

The fact Network is not even on this list proves it's bullshit.

And yet "Coming to America" gets a 68% rating, even though it has a reclusive African kingdom with only black people living in it.

>((Nig Panther))
>(((Get out)))
>(((((Call me by your name)))))
It's fucking seriously?
((they)) don't hide anymore .

we were so good at making film until we start to make pedoshits

Here's proof that women want small penis. If you don't believe me check China where marriages are long and divorces very rare.
Long story short: you have no idea what women want

won't even pirate watch it

>literal capeshit
Get fucked, burgers. Your right to make films has been revoked.

What’s funny is that movie will remain a classic unlike the recent bland nog flicks. That’s what happens when faggots/liberals take over the social political climate they stain these movies with their shit and can’t let a movie naturally be great

t. sub 14x9” pleb dick

WEEKEND 1 ALL NIGS GO SEE MOVIE

WEEKEND 2 NO NIGS HAVEN'T SEEN IT, SJWS NOW ALLOWED TO GO, ...

NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD SEES IT WITHOUT PIRATING

MASSIVE LOSS ALL ROUND

NIGS MOVE TO LIBERIA

> PROBLEM ?

Black panther and get out are two of the best movies of all time? Enough of this. I'll not spend a dollar more on Hollywood.

>t. Jewish critic
Let me guess, you thought get out was a revolutionary work of art

obviously. At this point it just politics.
They glorified black in imagining land.
whole black went to see. No wonder it came on that high.

If this movie was out 15 years ago and still d have managed to come on 2nd then the movie actually was worth. 15 years back sjw bullshit was too low. where we enjoyed powerpuffgirls without anyone labelling it as woman empowerment.

No that’s even shittier

>he’s actually defending the dark knight
lmao oh boy that’s sad, I hope you’re not over 16

ITT: retarded alt right storm weenies sperging out over rotten tomatoes, a non legitimate movie review website.

Oh look it’s that poster who does the whole summarize the thread thing. I was wondering when he was gonna show up

>some overhyped flick shilling hard for black racial identity nonsense is somehow better than Griffith, Godard, Resnais, Antonioni, John Ford etc
How about no

Wizard of Oz is definitely one of the greatest films ever made. The greatest? No, probably not. It probably shouldn't be #1, but it is still one of the most important movies.

DEY REELIE IZ KANGZ

I saw the movie today. It was awful. Like really bad, definitely worse than the Iron Man movies.

Its wont age well.

>all posters i disagree with are the same person

This is something I've noticed over the last year or so. Rotten Tomatoes looks like another outlet that's been infiltrated and is being used to unwittingly change public perception and how people spend their money.
Rotten Tomatoes is a fraud and needs to be exposed.

>rotten tomato

>No Postal(2008)

wow a literal retard

Oh wow the first one in color it must be good.

I think this and Ghostbusters have pretty thoroughly destroyed rotten tomatoes credibility.

I bet you think Pong was the best game ever too.

let them lose their souls

youtube.com/watch?v=bHwW8swvc64

I’m 6’ 5” and have an almost 9” penis. Every woman I’ve had sex with (all six of them) cringed with an uncomfortable and painful look on their face. This chart is a meme and these memes are not funny. It’s a curse to have what I have. It makes it hard to cum. I made most of them bleed too. It’s not awesome, it’s awful

YES YES... FUCK YOU TOO

This board is 18+.
Citizen Kane was a masterpiece.

>all six of them

Its bretty good, but really, that list is clearly broken, so its meaningless.

not even the first.

it's a movie about niggers killing niggers, while half is fine with genociding whites and the only person that actually saves the world is the fucking white guy BECAUSE ALL THE NIGGERS ARE KILLING THEMSELVES

And it's not even the Bane one. Sad!

What? It isn't because of that. It is just a very good movie. There is a reason it has universal acclaim and recognition. It is a simple, but timeless story.

Quit being such a pretentious, cynical fuck for a minute.

NIGGER WTF I HAVENT HEARD ONE PERSON TALK ABOUT THAT BABOON SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

It’s amazing what can happen when anything even remotely critical of this movie is (((deleted))) to protect fragile black feelings

this isn't Cred Forums

OP - here is a list of top RT scoring movies, Go gets an*education
> really burns my fanny

100% Citizen Kane (1941)
100% The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari) (1920)
100% All About Eve (1950)
100% Singin' in the Rain (1952)
100% The Last Picture Show (1971)
100% Battleship Potemkin (1925)
100% The Gold Rush (1925)
100% The African Queen (1951)
100% 12 Angry Men (Twelve Angry Men)
100% North by Northwest (1959)
100% Repulsion (1965)
100% M (1931)
100% All Quiet on the Western Front 1930)
100% Frankenstein (1931)
100% The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
100% Toy Story (1995)
100% Mary Poppins (1964)
100% Rio Bravo (1959)
100% Man on Wire (2008)
100% The 400 Blows (Les Quatre cents coups) (1959)
100% Modern Times (1936)
100% The Age of Shadows (2016)

>Capeshit movie is competing with the Wizard of Oz

Jesus Christ, could Disney at least learn to be fucking subtle at how hard they're forcing people to shill their shit?

They making the black version Citizen Kangz to hit the 100%

>critics review 99%
>audience review 74%
BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME GUISE

I'll laugh when they find piles of tickets in landfills like the Atari ET game. No way niggers can afford to make that movie 2nd.

In one chart.

until pol sees the error of their ways

holy fuck that live chat
someone give me a quick rundown

O MY AFFIRMATIVE NIGGER RATINGS

e3 live reveal for the new assassins creed origins which was we wuz kangz tier literally

That whole list is suspect. Get Out? Get fucked. That's not even top 1000.