twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From Somaliland or rest of Somalia?

Somaliland is a country wannabe whilst Somalia is. And yes I am from there

Do you like white woman or black woman?

are u a negro

Fuck you Canaan cracker I’m not a Bantu

Cadaan*

Black women

so youre black? or are you an italian colonist?

Black by skin colour but not back black

Hows your day been?

Pretty shit

Are you involved in drug trafficking or the contraband of any ilegal merchandise or person? Asking for a friend

Why the fuck are you in the UK

Did you know your flag was the ACTUAL Confederate State flag(BEFORE I
T WERE YOURS), and not my meme flag?

Im not an AA

Kill your self m8
You can do nothing about it

You said you were "stuck" in Europe, stupid nigger

I’ll pretend I never read that

Look pal, I am European I just want to know where I could find some dope, you may give us a tip, where I can find said person who sells the stuff, asking for a friend

My bad white cracker
Basically I want to leave this miserable country but I can’t because I’ve to finish some things first

DEEB WEB

Why is it miserable? Not enough sunshine? Welcome to the life of a Briton- don't let the door hit your ass on the way out faggot

why dont you kys and/or take out your violent brothers
you can always leave europe when dying is an option
by all rights you shouldn't ever have been in europe

How many sexuals encounters consensual or not have you had with European natives in exchange for drugs? Asking for a friend another one this time named Paul

What's your iq?

too many pakis and negros and Islama-phobes and shitty roads and rains a lot
I want to go back and rebuild my country like the rest of Somalis

not high enough judging by his responses

I really don’t know and I really don’t care desu

Kill your self

I’m thinking about driving over people in London then killing my self before the cops come

I hope refugees take over your country

Subhuman nigger confirmed.

thatd be alright
london is mostly muslim now anyways
based somalinigger
i wouldnt weep if you nailed sadiq and yelled the muslim catchphrase while you're at it
they already have. you people found a way to make the cleanest air in bc smell like you use your gymbag for an ourhouse and leave them around town.
the true men of the great white north will reclaim society soon enough you subhuman nigger

Think you just mean build.

Have you ever lived in Somalia?

with all the immigrants and wars you so called whites cunts will be wiped out of the world and the world will be black soon

Why aren't you back in Somalia?

The sooner the better, Somalbro your people need you

Is k'naan a hero or sellout for Somalians?

nope but as soon as I’m done with everything I’ll go back to my beloved mother land and help rebuild it and make it the great country it is was before

But then whose country will your grand kids leech off Abdi?

>Stuck in Europe.
Suuuure asshole!

who the fuck is that?

how many aryan women have you BLACKED

I will die a virgin

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

then it would be an honorable death attempting to takeout shitskin invaders and doing everything to protect my family.
i would die with a clean conscience which is more than a soulless nigger can understand let alone appreciate. leeching for gibs everywhere you go... if the human race ever ends itll niggers using everyone else's shit until there's nothing. no soul or honor to be had

you deserve it honestly

You seem quite comitted.

What could be so important that you haven't left already?

this is b8 and everyone knows it, why?

ISLAM = HEAVEN + A HAPPY LIFE

Why?

sounds like something a Native American would say to European invaders

Try to impregnate as many english thots as possible, that'd be great.

If i want to I could just go to Sweden and rape a kid and get away with it

I hate white women I will only marry my own kind

Kill your self amerimutt fat and niggers people are taking over your country

whut-in-the-God-Damn-nigger?

This sounds like every actual
From-African black I've met.

The biggest music star from Mogadishu ever.

Kill your self. Light bulb head niggers have no use.

Nah they all wanna rape white women in the west whilst my people are very homogeneous and were for thousands of years and do not want to ruin their dna by mixing with foreigners

Still have no idea who’s that

What happened to Somalia? Why did it go from the best African country to the shithole it is today?

>finish some things first
just give Cred Forums a heads up on when and where the truck of peace is coming

I live in an area in the U.S. where we have a ton of Somalis. I used to work at a place while in college where several dozen Somalis were employed. 1) Why is it that they're so lazy? Our work productivity was measured on the computers and all of the white workers had 90-130% productivity. Not a single Somali had productivity over 80% and some were consistently as low as 45, 50, 60%.
2) Can you read the sign in the pic. It's relevant cause it was taken in my former workplaces restroom.

>have the best country in Africa economically and militarily also communist
> have a atheist communist leader who want to united all stolen Somali territories (greater Somalia)
> decide to invade our raw meat eating neighbour(Ethiopia) Russians don’t want that to happen and chooses them over us so we cut ties and become capitalist
>they Ethiopians outnumber but since we have way more weapons than them we captour 90% of Ogaden (western Somalia) and the Ethiopians are forced to cry to the soviets and and other countries to help them
>loose Ogaden
>our beloved leader falls out of power
> our country breaks down
> clans fight each other
> the end
But now things are getting much better and our neighbour are about to collapse and soon greater Somalia will happen and Somalia will be great again

can’t be telling when so you don’t ruin my genius plan but you will see me on the news soon

1) maybe because they chew khat or are waiting for to leave the country soon
2) my Somali is bad

So you're from the country, but don't even know the language? Not even trying to be too disrespectful, but I think you're just a troll. I don't believe you're Somali

Do you watch Memri tv?

I left there when a was a kid to escape the civil war with my parents in England and barely spoke the language for years so my somali is kinda disappearing

NO

Salaam walaal iska waran?

>Ask a Somali stuck in Europe anything

What will u do in the upcoming Great Paneuropean Civil War ?
And why are u stuck ?

Salam bro I’m doing good

1)Nothing
2) I need to finish my education before I leave this country

Somalis kidnapped me and convinced me I was a nomad too alxamdulilah

We shall invade Ethiopia one day my Somali brother
We will slaughter their children
Enslave their men
Rape their women
And kill their leader and humiliate them for stealing our land

Don't sleep with xabashis it's trouble

I will make sure I don’t get infected by those raw meat eaters but for now I have to go

This still applies.

>I left there when a was a kid to escape the civil war with my parents in England and barely spoke the language for years so my somali is kinda disappearing

Absolute bollocks.