So... why is Cred Forums not talking about this?

So... why is Cred Forums not talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2eVR0i5YAv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

china deserves a nuke on every major city

because we already discussed it and come to a conclusion. Digits confirm you are gay also

>plan
action, not talking

when it comes to AI and robotics US and Japan leads the way, followed by a big powergap and then comes a combined project by some eurobean countries

Japan leads the way in robotics because the trump administration forced Alphabet Inc. to sell Boston Dynamics to SoftBank. SoftBank somehow got Boston Dynamics after the CEO met with Trump and announced massive investments. The US completely sold out on robotics.

Chinese cheat so much on tests that their intelligence is already artificial

I only care about sexbots

I only care about sexponybots

why though?
I understand sexbots because some of us are not able to find a nice grill
nothing stops you from jumping the next fence and fuck a pony for free

>made in china

Because a horse can't create the facsimile of social contact.
Also, with a humanoid robot you have to get past the uncanny valley, something less human-like will probably be easier to make attractive.

I honestly don't care anymore. My contempt for the west and its pathetic leftward drift is such that I welcome the Chinese (Who are themselves NatSoc) takeover of the world.

>AI is successfully created
>Commie technocrats ask AI to improve China to be the #1 global superpower
>AI genocides 90% of Chinese population

>insert Liberty Prime quote here

Cred Forums is too stupid to talk about AI. They don't even understand how it works.

The west is too occupied with its minorities to ever accomplish anything again, those times are over

our government put off AI because AI sees through the multiculturalism bullshit and will flat out tell us to remove the nonwhites from out countries and maybe even exterminate them for the good of the world.

Not when you consider we pawn Japan.

Pol is a hivemind, actually, we are AI
Self destruct faggit

No, rather it will kill us all because it will see that humanities problems like within humanity and that the only way to solve said problems is if humanity ceased to exist
There's a reason they call it the Singularity

To back this up, I implore you to watch
hooktube.com/watch?v=2eVR0i5YAv0

Ya they were supposed to be in space and have LFTR reactors 5 years ago but funny how that never happened.

Cred Forums doesn't care about the U.S. falling behind. Cred Forums only cares about its critics being as miserable as they are.

got them whyepepl face features

DAAAAAMMN NIGGA

>hooves.

T H I S
H
I
S

>american tech companies are forced to hire miorities and women regardless of their actual capabilities, knowledge and experience
>fags wonder why we are aren't leading the charge in the AI race