SJW KEEP POKING THE BEAR

When will they learn that this was a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcFfz7TtPog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
drivetanks.com/own-one/
drivetanks.com/tanks-tracks/
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-34-35#currency=USD
hickory.craigslist.org/grd/d/military-deuce-6x6-25ton-with/6439965681.html
youtu.be/AtdNjp6N_tY?t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=rGR02upjsn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=CDi0-TmcXLU
visitidaho.org/things-to-do/museums/j-curtis-earl-memorial-exhibit/
xojane.com/issues/that-time-when-i-went-to-a-gun-range-shot-a-gun-once-and-then-cried-and-couldnt-do-any-more
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D3FG2SS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When our concentration camps for the commies are running at full capacity

>all those guns
>no ammo to shoot

tommorrow

>room literally full of gun
>Hey let's cram a conex container of ammo in here too
They obviously have a separate room for ammo

>Because SJWs dont have guns and all Cred Forumstards are armed to the teeth.

Right.

>SJWs dont have guns and all Cred Forumstards are armed to the teeth
Sounds right to me. The average Cred Forumsock would have more guns than a libshit

how do you know? unless they already have the bullets in the barrel ready to shoot

Liberals literally cry when they shoot a gun because of "muh trauma"

think again

I have 6 and a few thousand rounds for each.

Then I lost them in a boating accident...

I love how when the civil war comes were all gonna be able see that red scarf from a mile away

>keep calm meme t shirt

Did America have that cringey trend too?

One day without their iphone and liberals would surrender.

Keep encouraging confiscation because I'm tired of this fucking mess of a jewish society, we're rapidly approaching the day of the rope, and 2A will be the catalyst

Same, boating trips are really bad for firearms.

Just remember, no quarter

>bullets in the barrel
Shaking my damn head family

I have enough G&A to regulate a small militia for a decade. Anyone that needs any on the DotR, I'll be giving them out for freedom

you and what army?

Gun control is civil war.
How many millions must die before leftists realize confiscation is a bad idea?

I doubt any of these guys can run a mile in less then 15 mins, or manage any kind of recoil with those limpy arms

I guarantee you that soyboy can't shoot for shit. I could sit at 100 yards with a muzzle loader and outshoot that fag every day of the week.

It's ok, you nazis will be the ones running as we lockdown and secure our streets til their safe for our mexicans to breed again

Aim for its fat throat

>implying we would need an army
One rural person is the equivalent of 100 city scum. The war would be over quicker than desert storm. Being ((((((((((attacked)))))))))) by liberals actually makes me laugh out loud.

Hell no

Well that excuse won't work, enjoy prison for losing such dangerous weapons of mass destruction.

Those guys look like they're lacking basic muscle and testosterone. The moment a firefight broke out they'd stop their guns and run in the other direction

>dat cancer patient haircut
>dem tattooed noodley arms
>bright red scarf
>absolute lack of muscle definition anywhere on his body
I give him 30 seconds after the real shooting starts til he perks his ass in the air and spreads his butthole in a submissive surrender.

This
I've always said that gun control will lead to the secession of every red state at the very minimum, and that's the bare minimum. Civil War 2.0 is the most likely outcome.

Looks like the making of the next mass shooter

We're all americans, friend. There's no need for violence when democracy is functioning as intended.

keep gloating he'll personally put 1 in the back of your head

Oh I'm laughing

The only people asking for violence is the left, we're all just laughing and waiting for it to happen.

All those guns, which one should he use to kill himself?

To be fair, fertilizer or soap can be used to create more destruction than any gun.

Damn I'm really scared of Soyboy Deadmau5 and Muslim Forest Whitaker.

Guarantee he has absolutely zero training, doesn't know how to shoot/move/communicate, and thinks posing with a gun and plinking at some shitty range once in a while somehow makes him a soldier.

This is just some faggot LARPing.

What are you laughing about kid? Just cause I'm an anthropology professor don't mean I ain't got more street cred than you living with your mom still

It's a fucking photo shoot, these fags are only taking these pictures to get fagbook likes and instajew subscribers.

What's with you retards and thinking skinny noodle arms can't shoot? I was 140lbs 6'2" in Iraq and had one of the top 15 longest confirmed kills. Not an impressive number. But still. Skinny people can certainly shoot.

>implying youre allowed to own anything more than a .22 rim fire bolt action in netherlands

fuck off larper

Not saying skinny people can't shoot, I am saying soy boys can't. You went into the military and got training on how to not be a pussy, something these fags would never be able to do or be willing to do.

We have literally million more guns and ammo than you. And more soldiers to boot.

Nice filename.

You can only shoot one gun at a time, dummy.

That's really not as true as you think. Most people who actually shoot learn in the real world. There were plenty of people who couldn't shoot in training and it disgusted me. One of my close friends didn't serve and is a far better shot than I ever could be atleast on a target. We need to stop underestimating these people. Really. When this all kicks off, it's not just going to be a rollover like you boys pretend it's going to be. The lines haven't been drawn yet. The sides aren't clear either. If I was getting ready for civil war 2, I'd be making the assumption these people are better than I am.

>I ain't got more street cred
kek
I didn't realize street cred meant running and crying like a bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=kcFfz7TtPog

I don't see any .308

Soap? Dropping mass amounts of soap bars on the freeway to create accidents?

right wingers aren't begging for government to go house to house denying people of their rights.

left says its IMPOSSIBLE to round up the 11 million illegals, but think they can get 350 million guns.. kind of ironic.

>We need to stop underestimating these people.
Not really though. Look at every riot the left has started. They will only attack people when their backs are turned, they fight dirty without any sort of decorum. If their was a straight up war with these people where we didn't have to follow the rules anymore, it would be a fucking massacre. You greatly overestimate these people. they talk big, but that's as far as it goes. They want attention not war.

Don't forget down syndrome Kristen Schaal on the left in

They won't until the war has already started. I really don't fear death so much as having to live with a much reduced quality of life.

No internet, no fuel, no travel, no job, no food, no water, no power.....Martial law is going to be a bitch.....

My eyes... MY EYES!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
What did that faggot do to that poor flectarn hat.
REEEEEEEEEEE

chemistry is neat. Soap can be very dangerous under certain conditions.

You're giving these soyboys way too much credit. Seriously, these people will be the first to drop if any sort of "revolt" were to go down.

You're forgetting, no rules. Given those circumstances you listed would be fucking hell, but there is a silver lining to it.

What in the love of fuck makes you think he has no ammo?? WTF are you on??

>Suicide Squad

One in one million people in America were killed by a rifle in 2012. One in One Million.

Just

I already said he probably already has the barrels filled with bullets loaded

>the bear will leave its cave forever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

>358 involved a rifle

>323.1 million (2016)

Sorry, the odds are a little higher than one in one million. Very close though. Very close.

looks like the cast to a bad zombie show

Good thing there are 320 Million then I guess.

Why haven't we seen some sort of shooting with an RPG. Not saying i want it to happen. Just wondering why it hasn't.

How naive you are. These people in countries with no fighting experience, with nothing to lose and nothing to gain turned into the greatest guerilla fighters the world's seen in the modern age and you are going to sit here and pretend that these people won't put up a fight. Whoever is fighting in civil war 2. It may start off as some faggy pretend LARP fest. But it's not going to end like one.

Underage b&

Ignored the loaded RPG

I'll take some and shoot you in the back. Watch out for me on that day. Ps I'm white.

rpgs are massive you cant effectively hide it on your person
you can easily hide an automatic rifle if it has a folding stock

It's absolutely disgusting that they attempt to legislate rifles. I don't need a sidearm to do what the Constitution talks about, I can understand regulating them ---- to an extent. Keep them out of the hands of legitimately violent nutcases.

However RIFLES? You're more likely to be killed by a drunk transvestite in a car.

In GTA it fits in your jacket

>the bullets in the barrel
I know you are trolling but it doesn't make me any less mad.

If it's so easy then why don't these people use them in murders? Why are only roughly 350 people a year being killed by rifles in America? Answer the question.

There is a slight chance you could be right, but you're most likely not. Trying to say a lack of experience is more effective than having experience is brainlet tier thinking. I'm 99% sure you're trolling, but fuck it, i'll take the bait.

Nazis won't even be able to hide innawoods when the bugman bandits find you

Look at how doughy and frail they look.

Yup lost a gun on a fishing trip as well. Fucker slipped right outa the holster into the water....

>I already said he probably already has the barrels filled with bullets loaded
I get it now, you’re retarded. Maybe larping as a retard. Hard to tell.

when they start getting shot.

in prison showers, for instance

Speak for yourself cuck flag poster I had a arsenal until a tragic boating accident that happened recently

wow what a badass alpha male

i bet his benis is hueg

Where did I say experience isn't important. Of course it is. And in my experience, I will never pretend some goat herders cannot kill my friends. I will not pretend people who had never shot a gun in their life are a threat. Guns aren't some engineering marvel. At ranges where 99% of any and all engagements occur, you don't need to be Chris, you just need to point and click. Especially if they never see it coming.

Oh god you guys dont know how bad it is in New York right now. I live in the city and it's pretty good here, but upstate new york is in the shitter. Cuomo completely fucked himself over for any presidential run with his safe act. Most people didnt give up or register their guns. There is no economic future for upstate new york. Most people are young white and angry. They dont get welfare but the jews and niggers do. The militia is on the up and up. I'm not talking about feds or larpers but real militias, most are assumed to be ex-mil. There are reports of fully automatic gun fire coming from the woods and the state troopers refuse to investigate because they wont come back alive. If shit goes down here. Expect Albany, Kiryas Joel and Yonkers to burn.

They are rare and so is the ammo, the people resourceful enough to get them are probably saving them for when it counts.

dbubbs of truth tho

Let us hope all of them...

maybe the staties are bro tier and don't give two fucks or even encourage it if militias are popping off in the woods

I sure haven't seen any at the shooting ranges I frequent. Unless they go to secret SJW-only ranges that no one is aware of, I'm not too worried.

Like I said, there is a slight chance you could be right, I just wouldn't ever bet on it. The right is just too spread out, liberals are confined into cities. Is it possible for them to take over a city they already practically run? Sure, but liberals have no sense of community and are selfish and narcissistic as fuck. They would turn on each other before they ever attacked us.

You are allowed to own a rocket launcher?

Larp/10

Yes. Though each projectile requires a $200 a year tax stamp.

>red scarves
>red plaid shirt
>yellow hazard stripes on pants
>thot pants
>leather boots or sneakers

I really wish I could get the chance to hunt these subhumans through the woods. Come to think of it, I would actually pay money to do it.

I don't think it's going to go down like that. I really don't. The sides of this war haven't been made yet.You don't even know who your enemy is at this point. You don't know which side our government takes. Which side the world government takes etc. Stay prepared son. You are going to need it.

There will be countless patriots doing this.

Yes, also tanks and machine guns and some explosives, but it's very expensive and requires a lot of paperwork

surface to air missiles are not allowed unfortunately

Fair enough, however, I don't think it's going to escalate to a war, but you're right, it's best to be prepared.

Soyboys are the perfect fit for remote nazi hunter drone pilots with their years of switch playing. Imagine them racking up their nazi high kill count scores with each other.

kek

what do you think the political stance of electrical engineers is

No they are cuomo tier cucks. They are the ones enforcing his gun grabs. Even if they dont want to they have to because it's their job. I can see why. Last time I passed through upstate NY a trooper gave me a speeding ticket for going 2mph over the limit which is bullshit. When I challenge him in court and showed my dashcam footage. He got very angry and threatened to arrest me for not submitting evidence properly. The judge didn't even throw it out because they needed my 45$. I was driving a shitty ford pickup too. So I dont know they targeted me.

drivetanks.com/own-one/

nazis

Interesting, so this the place where our tanks disappear to

and yes they're old tanks

we can sell fucking M1A2's and F16's to stupid Muslim sandniggers but our own citizens can't own them

how fucked up is that

It's not though, they're literally winning, they're organized, they have 400+ friends on faceberg, they have thousands of twitter followers, you sit alone on an anonymous anime forum and complain with other nerds who would never leave their house anyway

No ones scared of you fat fucks. You literally have zero power. literally zero control. Even getting drumpf means nothing - he'll be gone soon, all of his damage will be undone, and the left will be more powerful and politically active than ever before

It's literally over for you. All you have are vague threats that will never materialize. Nobodies buying it anymore. The emperor has no clothes

If I wanted to engage many targets at once I would take a rifle. A rifle can absorb recoil and firer faster rounds
If I want a weapon I can hide on my person I would use a pistol

drivetanks.com/tanks-tracks/
You can rent if you're not ready to buy.

>Even getting drumpf means nothing
Yeah, helping get the president elected into office is nothing. Quiet maple nigger, adults are talking.

exactly!

>yfw a groups of swastika flying nazis come rolling up in a T-34
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-34-35#currency=USD

Oh ok I wouldn't know.

It does, though. What have you actually gotten from it? The culture has only gone more left. And drumpf doesn't care enough to actually push forward an agenda.

You're literally getting nothing from drumpf. And you'll be destroyed in the next election, and probably for at least a decade after that

It's literally over for you.

>t. European

I'm probably older then you kiddo.

my god what is with this rash of boating accidents, its almost like you're all trying to hide something

>Not a single one of those faggots could look at me and pull the trigger without hesitating. That is the reason they would get ruined. Plus all the nig nogs in the cities lmao.

>Muh bluewave

On the internet, nobody knows your immortal.

Wow, those prices seem downright reasonable

Yeah i'm super nervous leaf.

I'm 24 almost 25

>Eric the Head and the Backdoor Banditos

Its pretty fucked up. Thats like how obama gave surface to air missiles to kurds and barret m82's and full auto m4's to the cartel, but we can only have 10 round magazines? What the FCUK!?

Fuck, I was joking when I said that we have Heavy Ordinance Depots here

KitOconnel.jpg

Some of the recovery vehicles are about the price of a used van.

Just huck the guns.

>I'm 24 almost 25
what's the point of this? who cares. grats you are almost as old as my youngest daughter.

This shit saddens me. If they somehow manage to work up the balls to do anything the fighting would be so fucking brief. I have nightmares about it happening and running out into battle, hugging up to a wall about to turkey peek, hear a handful of shots on the other block, then and I peak around someone from the other platoon running over to me and saying 'wars over man'

I was looking on govplanet and you can get giant flatbeds for like $1500 and Humvees (real ones, not grocery getters) for around $7000.

fpbp

>that look on the spics face

I bet hes an illegal and was concerned about his picture being taken

I'd like to see him try lol

All it would take is one tiny skirmish and they would see that this isn't make believe, there are no safe spaces in war. You can actually lose your life, somebody would post the footage on twitter and they would immediately denounce their beliefs and give up. Fucking cowards.

I'd like a shilka please, thank you.

Holy shit, why aren't there threads about this?
Any sauce?

Found the Jew!

We are getting raided really bad right now. Wtf

Since Obama was elected. I started buying G&A.
Everytime he tried to reform gun laws, i bought more.
I've made quite the collection over the last 8 years. Ive spent well over 10k.
When the civil war starts, i will be ready.

>bullets in the barrel

Who armed the penis?

im pretty sure the mega concentration camps in America are going to be for the gun owners

You can also pick up a Deuce 1/2 on Craigslist for under 5 grand.

hickory.craigslist.org/grd/d/military-deuce-6x6-25ton-with/6439965681.html

Wait, we aren't?

>buy so many guns
>can only shoot 1 at a time
>must have them so he can pre load all the barrels

yeah you need your tacticool gear for a trip in the forest right

P!=NP and semper fi motherfucker.

That's our attitude.

Ive tried to take libshits to ranges and they don't go. I on the other have 11 guns and thousands of round of ammo that i tragically lost.

He personally has shit taste in guns. Who in their right mind would choose that version of that stock. Atleast he'll put the sling to good use. lol

Keep up with slaughtering little kids. Maga.

>le soap explosive meme

Just fucking kek. And for the fertilizer/ANFO stuff, you still need high explosive boosters to set it off.

let me know when republicucks

>remove welfare to stop incentivizing blacks from breeding like rats
>actually do something about abortion and birth control so women have to face the consequences of their actions
>enact voter ID laws
>get rid of bullshit gun laws
>Get rid of divorce laws that prey on men
>do something about the Jew problem
>stop all of the other bullshit preventing wholesome families
>move to limit the free reign of women and niggers
>clean the education system so our children aren't being taught by gay feminist commie soyboys
>stop giving niggers getaway cards in court
>make affirmative action illegal

What are you implying?

Those kids aren't screeching about going on a pick-nick you dunce.

>remove welfare to stop incentivizing blacks from breeding like rats
yeah that's why the birth rate is so low in africa right

you fucking retards never think a single step ahead

>army
Asymetrical warfare is the future, faggot, and from what I've seen, leftist combat tactics are non-existant except for zerg-rushing.

mistake?

That red scarf makes his head a lovely target
>aim 8 inches above here.

well Denmark is there a way to solve the nigger problem without just going out and killing them?

>yeah that's why the birth rate is so low in africa right
What is UN food aid and how is it different from welfare?

mm.. I would argue that point, but I think it may be illegal for me to tell about all the details of how easy primary explosive is to make and how easy the materials are to get. You want to regulate something, regulate those items. Or better yet, don't regulate anything and let us be free like were supposed to be.

>not aiming center mass on targets w/o plate armor

I'd mercilessly kill every single one of these fags in a battle, holy fuck. Bunch of limp wristed high estrogen losers. I'd pick them off using a spikes tactial .308 semi auto.

When it is too late.

If you larp as the Taliban fighting the Russians then the CIA will give you all the surface to air missiles you could want.

youtu.be/AtdNjp6N_tY?t=2m30s

9QnR0uvf) cosplay commie

Obrez nunchuks. I approve.

children are a survival mechanism

the more people have, the less kids they make

Which one of you psychos is gonna cause the next massacre of innocent people?

what the fuck

>> 9QnR0uvf commie cosplay

You realize abortion is helping keep us from being over run by niggers?

you'll have to look at leftypol to figure that out

you don't know how most things work do you? thanks for the keks tho

>democracy functioning as intended
not really, when everything has to be rubber stamped by the kikes.

I sold all of mine to a guy in the next town over. You want his name? Hold on a minute, it's right here in last month's obituaries.

I wonder who got them when he passed?

Please God, let the war start on casual Friday.

Or as the kurds.

Sams, brought to you by obama.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGR02upjsn4

This is how stupid leftists are that they would give these mongrels these weapons. Pandoras box has been opened.

Yeah, pretty much actually

Yes, its also a reason that first world countries have a lower birth rate because more resources can be given to each offspring increasing the chance they survive to adult hood. As African will never reach this level of self sufficient they will simply breed until they reach the limits of the lands production and starve, creating a never ending cycle until the land can no longer sustain them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island

Soap can be used for improvised napalm. It is also an ingredient in a field expedient explosive.

Tragic, truly tragic

I'd honestly be more afraid of accidental discharge than these cunts hitting anything.

WE, as US citizens can turn this frown upside down:
>first; don't abolish the 2nd amendment
>simply remove the right to bear arms 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED'
>replace the wording of the US Constitution with the right of the Jew to never be criticized 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED'
>profit
guns go away, and we get a Jew World Order like the rest of the globe. HOORAY!

Giving advanced weaponry to less developed people seems to be something only white people do.
>Colonization
>Natives can't into land ownership and keep recking shit.
>Lets give one tribe of natives guns to fight other natives.
>The other natives are killed.
>Gun natives still never into land ownership and continue to reck shit now with guns.
>Learn nothing from this and repeat every ten years until present day.

>bullets in the barrel

checked. mediocre

uh.. I didn't read any of that after the first sentence. Obama isn't white. OR IS HE!??@!

murdercube website for instructions, a friend told me

we need an actual rollercoaster this time, not some fantasy bullshit written by a goldberg

And how do you plan to get them there?

i keep thinking the same thing then i learned it only took 13 Russian trolls to beat them.

Yes, chivers and soygoys abound with keep calm shirts and bumper stickers.
I WILL NEVER KEEP CALM REEEEEEE

kek agrees, gas the kikes now

fucking this

lol you think being the more nobler side during war is a advantage, the left will use chemical weapons to win if they can. the right will not. who is more dangerous dumb fuck? the side with nothing to lose not the side following bullshit arbitrary laws made by men during peace times. come back to reality.

>weapon of mass destruction
what? user has chemical weapons like they said Iraq did? better destroy his country and replace him with a puppet dictator.

I just meant western countries in general.
After all Obama didn't give SAMs to the original Taliban.

Notice leftyfags always use the special ed flags. Love to see you try and put gun owners in these camps. We know you pussies would shit your pants and run like you do everytime proud boys show up.

LOL

Weapons of Mass Destruction.

STOLEN.

>Guns are more popular than Jesus in the US
Perhaps the entire country is a concentration camp for gun owners? Ever think of that?

>implying was wrong because one cuck brought the fashion show to the next level.

i wonder if he has comms ready to go charged with solar power? does he have a years worth of food? 4 wheel drive? stored gas? hunting and fishing gear? maps, books, tools? he likely doesnt. he likely lives in a trendy apartment in uptown of some city. i wonder if he has a way out of what ever infested shithole city he lives in? if he did make it to a small town, he would immediately be identified as a traitor and disarmed and shot.

the liberals just dont get it. literally all we have to do is contain the cities. they will be eating human barbecue in a week, and as soon as they reach small high trust and low crime communities, they will be questioned, identified and dealt with. their biggest problem is the city. hunger, death, sickness, rape, murder, raiders.

once law enforcement breaks down and the civilian population has to police itself, its game on. out here on the perimeter, we are built to last.

memes

Texas doesn't register guns for private owners so how theygonna know?

>stop abortions
>do something to cull nigger population
Pick one

none of thse fags are using their actual weapons.
compare the asshole in the red bandanna holding the ak in the center, same dude wearing the rob grodit shirt a few posts down. Different weapon.

These are communal weapons paid for by soros.

How do you do, fellow kids?
Right now I'm pondering if I should buy the latest THERMAL NIGHT VISION WEAPON SYSTEMS or if it's a bad investment because there won't be any batteries in 10 years.
Meh, guess I'll sleep on it.

God it makes me so hard imagining him and his collection of toys getting hit with a UAV-launched Hellfire, imprinting on his feeble conservative mind in the last seconds of his life the superiority of the federal government

Not even when theyre swinging from the rope. God complex all of them

Street cred? You still have to pay for your weed.

"confirmed" lol

>don't know what to do in this situation...

Mhm

Never because we don't do anything about it

that might be true but it's a safety net for degeneracy

I think I'm going to make some kind of product that niggers really like and put some kind of weak sterilizer in it so they'll go infertile over time

I don't care having 300 rifles is kinda dumb, imagine the work to keep em all clean and in perfect order.. I hope that Man has a lot of ammo, would be a shame to be all gun no ammo.

We still do.

Damn T-55 and AMX-13 are cheap as fuck.

what u mean by this

>pick it up user

nigga that's a dream right there, wish we could own like murica

Explosives, machine guns, tanks, armored vehicles, and flamethrowers. GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

please tell me that neck is shooped

yeah and hell do real well with coke bottles and a 25 ft piece of fisher price tasco scope.

IBM is keeping track of gun owners, they use statistics so you might not know. Something to do with a somethingnexus something. IBM was ‘with her’ as well. The death camps may very well be for the bucket of deplorables.

Because they're probably not idiots trying to get infiltrated and co-opted.

Left to right. Soyboy 1, no sling, useless duty belt for looks. Soyboy2, single point magpul sling off the buttstock, hanging at his side, absolutely useless. Soyboy 3, slings adjusted so the stock is near his chin. If you faggots want to be serious get some real training. Stop trying to look "threatening."

when they end up accidentally starting the next war.

Explosives or pseudo-napalm mate.

when they get shot in the face

Literally only the nig makes me feel any type of intimidated. Good thing he's wearing flourescent fucking pants though, makes him glow in the moonlight like the mooncricket he is.

ha,you granola eating charlottesville prius faggots.you have no idea what war is.one month of sucking each others dicks you will quit when your chapped lips will no longer take lip gloss.
we know sacrifice,you dont.

Dude some Cred Forumstards definitely have full armories of guns. If there was an actual civil war between Cred Forumstards and soyboy/SJW commies it would be an absolute slaughter. SJW/ should consider themselves lucky that poking the bear has so far only caused it to groan in annoyance.

one doesn't have a mag in, I think he's the ND king of their little photo-op group

>name my band Cred Forums

They threaten you with tyranny while calling you stupid for believing in tyranny.

Are you actually this retarded?

If you are a nogun fag I feel bad for you. I don't see how anyone would not enjoy shooting as a past time.

date and time stamp with your guns faggot? oh wait no guns? Why don't you rethink that line again.

Barrel not in photo. I bet 40 keks the barrel has an orange tip.

Oh you mean the ONE of a COUPLE soros funded media photo op only commie "militias" who have no idea of what it takes to be a professional war fighter.

Battle rifles are the way of the future again.

While being shot at.

assault weapon hold even 17 ammo in the barrel
ready to shoot
very deadly
america #1

drop the athenian metric, the best warfighters use dirty tactics and fight like scum, this was never going to be a stand-up fight

>red dot mounted as far back as possible
I don't think theres anything to worry about here

Tell me sir do you feel the 2cnd amendment is ok? #sir: guns are bad! *9mm slides out of concealed carry* sides are easy to pin done with a simple question user...

Not what the second amendment says... not infringed civilians used to own ships with cannons, if the government can have in by the constitution the people can have it.

You keep your guns and ammunition separate user......

>the bear will leave its cave forever
Damn nigga you solved the prophecy

>I'll show them... by posting on a indonesian basket weaving forum

only one bullet would be needed. they'll realize that their consequences have real actions and they'd run

Lol, I live in NYC. This shit is starting to swing right. Seriously I haven't seen crazy leftists as often since 2015-2016

kill all non white females.. tides turned in 10 years

actually, yeah

>once law enforcement breaks down and the civilian population has to police itself, its game on.
They reject this as a possibility because they don't appreciate history. Wouldn't want to be an urban marxist faggot when SHTF.

clearly that guy shoulders that brace, I hope he doesnt have a dog...

When they are dead

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>all those guns
>still a manlet

want!

>YPG
Absurd, one would assume he hates American involvement, but flies the flag of our biggest proxy in Syria, who would also probably kill him for wearing a dress...

when you see pictures of antifa with assault rifles, it's time to invest in a 30-06

Dude, don't give them clues like that. They do not even need to know what comms are.

That silly bitch is going to start hearing an annoying ringing noise very soon if she's actually shooting.

Rip, young Alex , I mean look at this boys face it touches my heart

Won't .308 reach out to 1000+ yards? Sure, 30-06 probably has more energy at that range but I mean, they're commies, does it even matter if it's a clean kill?

>muh ears hurt for weeks, cause I'm stupid and shot a 9mm by my face, the casing burned my mouth and now I can't taste jeromes dick

>what is ear pro?

Skinny commie faggots are the one human target .223 is adequate for.

What if you added axe blades, like this?

I remember him. The guy that waved the gun at the dodge causing the driver to gas it and give the fat pig a heart attack.
Then he bragged about it in class.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDi0-TmcXLU

Responsible gun owners don't use them for anything but sport and self-defense, neither of which are ((news)) worthy. Gang members and mkultra babies chewing on SSRI candies are the only ones who will take arms, which is exactly what ((they)) want

Is the barrel strong enough for that to work?

>Implying antifa members can afford, can pass background checks for, and have the know how, to buy a legally transferable assault rifle
If its semi auto its a sporting rifle, please, assault rifles cost 20k or more. I don't need you devaluing my investments.

Look at her again. She's got the band cranked down so far it's making an opening at the top, and they're hanging off her fucking jaw at the bottom. She might as well not be wearing them.
I own a pair of those and they're a fucking cunt to get a good seal with at the best of times.

His name was Alex

barrel is plenty strong, the aluminium reciever it's held into isn't

/thread

Pretty sure he was referring to a 9 millimeter penis going off in his mouth (between his lips) whatever. KEK.

I believe that was taken at J. Curtis Earl's place in Phoenix before he died. His collection is in Idaho now. visitidaho.org/things-to-do/museums/j-curtis-earl-memorial-exhibit/

You just call them gun free zones and sell smoothies there, and they'll crawl in themselves.

xojane.com/issues/that-time-when-i-went-to-a-gun-range-shot-a-gun-once-and-then-cried-and-couldnt-do-any-more

Just put a fence around Burning Man and you're off to a good start.

So did she get empowered?

Not a year, one time fee friend.

That's an 870. Don't they have (or had anyway) steel receivers?

>no yoke
this guy doesn't even life

Yea, those ear pro do suck. It is hard to get a good seal on them, espically if you have them mounted on a helmet. I hate how hard it is to tell which direction noises are coming from too. What has better electronics?

*lift

Read the cancerous article.
>I am terrified. My brain is telling me that this is not a good idea. But I’ve already come this far, and I’ve already paid for it. If I turn around, I’m $50 in the hole. That’s like, four pizzas.
> I briefly wonder if they make these targets in female silhouettes but then cringe thinking about lines of men shooting paper women.
>Jim chuckles and says that maybe shooting is not for me. I appreciate him answering for me, even though I normally hate when he does it, because I have absolutely no idea how to respond. I don’t want to tell the clerk that I hate his pastime. That the thought of shooting a gun again makes me want to vomit. That I think all guns, not just assault weapons, should be heavily regulated or, better yet, just melted down and made into federally-funded art installations in parks nationwide.But I don’t say that. I don’t know how to say that.

>myfuckingsides.png

No thanks. I will be honest, I did consider what it might be like to slide my dick between her sweaty third chin and neck, though.
>I am a sick man.

Back of the picture robbie
A la:
Back of the bus rosie

LITERALLY
SHAKING

also that's like 4 pizzas

Your probably correct. I have a hard time finding information on the legality of owning explosives other than knowing the tax stamp exist and is the same for suppressors.

wait.. whats wrong with this?

SJWs are the sort of people that fail to see the error of their ways until they succeed in their backwards agenda and they realize what they have destroyed. They will never stop until they have taken everything. They are the embodiment of inescapable entropy on a societal scale.

The electronics aren't too bad, it's just the low profile folding shenanigans and the shitty cushions. I usually put some low-SNR foams in as a backup and then turn them up to 11.
The fat ones are much better
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D3FG2SS/
although I did buy a load of them when somebody fucked up and priced them at £5 each, so I may be biased. Might have a job going prone with those though.

1 what? Cock?

Oh shit it's the elite SAS!
>Soy
>And
>Switch

this is why we need to regulate barrels and all assault-barrel accessories, INCLUDING the barrel roll

Mann, I don't buy it. You claim to be natsoc, but you sound like an uninformed leftist. Don't give this guy or anyone online clues on how to legally obtain pandoras box.

Ive never had a reason to look into it.

Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day.

Only the army of the living dead

Better not use a knife you actually like then.

The sound amplification is terrible for situational awareness though. Theres no two ways about it. If I hear a noise and I think its behind me, but it really was behind a wall infront of me, that's unacceptable. I'm pretty sure I've got a little hearing loss from shooting a draco with just those on too.

Damn that is pretty gruesome

Well, I'm generally not too concerned about the pheasants sneaking up and shanking me, and if I'm shooting a rifle I've got a moderator on. OTOH if I was in some sort of SHTF clusterfuck I wouldn't be giving much of a shit about long term hearing damage and I sure as shit wouldn't be using one of those comedy niggerblasters by choice.

i think of the ending of the movie FURY when I consider gun grabbers. The nazis in the end were the grabbers and the true patriots went down in a blaze of glory. They would rather die then run. That's how us crazys with guns are I'd rather be dead then unable to return fire. It's what make America the good ole USA. That concept will never change in my life time. Yes Us true Americans will never be forced to our knees, rather die protecting myself and my family. Peace first then blood if needed.