I'm sorry Cred Forums I really dont care anymore

I'm sorry Cred Forums I really dont care anymore

The white race is gonna be wiped out by the jews or interbreeding with other races eventually.

I'm white, I just dont care anymore. Im sorry.

Theres just no point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZDitYEk7eA
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/DZDitYEk7eA
This is you OP.

Is that so? All the more reason to take the jews down with us then. ;^)

that's fine bitch. more room in valhalla for the rest of us, who don't quit like little bitches.

The jewish problem is that the jews religion prevents them from cross breeding with other races, the only way to get rid of the jews and save the white race would be to expel most or all nonwhites from europe and go to fascism or the jews over time givinh up their traditions which I doubt will happen

We have to ban genital mutilation anyway due to the muzzie problem, and that will provoke the kikes to self-expel.

Everyone started as black, or something close to black, nature has still evolved humanity accordingly into something fairer, light eyed, more intelligent

Even if there is an insurgence of Africanized mixture in race, humans will eventually become white again, it's an inevitability

The question is whether civilization will survive that long or not, which frankly does not concern me

turn it on them, convince the niggers, spics and mudslimes that jews are racist, and watch as they can't stop the monster they created

>or the jews over time givinh up their traditions
It's like you don't even know what Zyklon B is.

>anime image
you were never going to save it anyway

Delete your 0 content thread loser.

I hope they kill you first.

Says the loser posting his current school photo

Could be worse.

Go to church, brother.

>animeposting
>demoralization thread
kys faggot

HOW
WHITE
ARE
YOU
???

We're still in prep mode and you're already backing out faggot? The race war hasn't even started yet.

this banter

I'll be rich soon. Get a useful education and make a mark on history, buy land save money compete for elite jobs, get a wife and 4 kids & a country home, forge the foundation for white prosperity

Then you have failed, if you are unwilling to fight then you will die out. History has always been bloody. Though many have died, the ones that fought for their tribe would die honorably.

if you are doomed anyway you have nothing to lose

>The white race is gonna be wiped out by the jews or interbreeding with other races eventually.

Proof?
And even so, who cares? You won't live to see it in your lifetime. Why worry about other people you've never even met? Are you diagnosed with any forms of autism?

Get out and see meet some people, find a hobby. Anything other than hurting yourself here

JIDF DETECTED

Thats literally the point I was making

>weeb

you're part of the problem, do us a favor and don't post your gay threads anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwodyQ3V_0

>Just give up goys err guys, you'll never win so just accept being genocided. Go play more video games and consume lots and lots of soy and depression meds.

Selfish fucks like you are a big part of the problem. Individualists should be forced out into the woods.

The jews are the most degenerate race mixers there are. They aren't turning society into a cesspool to show how much better they are, they're doing it so they can bathe in it without being persecuted. It's why it's impossible to coexist with them.

I vary from blackpill to resilient it really depends day by day. What triggers blackpill is the willingness of most white people in this country to embrace their brazillification genetically and societally. I don't mean people not speaking up or being quiet, I mean white people actively advocating and embracing it

Ok. Try to go back to your video games and other vices and see if you can just forget about what you've learned. I wish you the best, honestly.

Get in
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Yes, good goy. Accept your defeat.