Would You Care If You Had Proof Russia Changed Votes To Help Trump Win?

>strawpoll.me/15102237

I simply must know, Cred Forums.

I will keep holding this poll for the week.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15102237
nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>strawpoll.me/15102237
russian shills are voting on no in this poll

Reminder the people who vote no are fifth columnists.

>Would You Care If You Had Proof Russia Changed Votes To Help Trump Win?
Yes, I would care.
I would send gold to Russia for helping us defeat the demonic hag from hell.

"Changed votes"? If you mean screwed with machines or ballots, of course I would. If you mean influenced a few people with ads or truth, hell no.

Audit the voter rolls.
Do it now.

I mean, we had Canadians and Australians actually seriously shilling for hill during the election cycle, clearly there's something going on here.

Even if Russian shill are voting, I think it's still good to know where Cred Forums as a whole stands, Russians or no Russians.

Honestly, I fucking hate Russians now. Vile fucking people. No sense of fairness and honour. Let em juke the results. I still need to know.

>That flag
>That post
Russians have quality bantz, looks like your Neokike ass can't handle the heat

NO.

It would only help balance out the millions of illegal dem voters, or the dubious voting buses.

What if that number was between zero and one. What Russians for what purpose? Are these Russians a part of a bigger group? How many Russians?

I simply must know but I expect "1post by this ID"

I'm a gook American you dumb faggot

I haven't even answered the polls the RNC sent me because I wanted a Trump hat as a keepsake.

I'm not answering your shitty poll unless it's something interesting like how big my dick is.

Nice fucking proxy, Vlad. Get the fuck off Cred Forums and kill yourself.

Thank you!

How big is your dick user?

Well?
How big IS it faggot?

7" x 4.75"

How big is your dick btw?

The only people trying to get into the votes was Homeland Security under Obama's orders.

Straw polls are easily rigged

OP is a shill who has been spamming this forced narrative on Cred Forums all day

How did Russia make me vote for Hillary and she still lost.

Impressive length, less than impressive girth.

This is now a "muh dick" thread, post those numbers boys!
6.5" x 5-6" here

checked. I wouldn't call the length impressive but it's nice to be a little above average. Low girth is how you know I'm not lying.

Naw, it would just be a counter to the illegals and dead people that voted Democrat.

The Russians=aka Hillary@co tried to fix the soros voting machines. they breech a few states even!

Obama gave the the thumps up, wink!

I'm not a burger so I couldn't care less. His victory was needed in order to partially uncuck the west, though

I am not from the usa, why would I care? In fact I like dmitrys more than burgers, if the russians wanted trump to win I am with them

>If it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Russians had changed votes for Hillary to win but she lost anyways, would you care?

OP is a faggot

This

>Reee reds under the bed!
You're aware CIA & JIDF post more than Kremlinbots, right? Fucking newfags I swear

Except every single intelligence agency has already stated there is no evidence that any votes were changed. So, waste of a shit thread. Hope no one here was dumb enough to actually click on your datamining poll.

>If your candidate lost in a humiliating defeat (for you as well, because you went around belittling his voter base. You literally thought it was in the bag. You probably cries for a week) to a buffoonish, loud-mouthed billionaire clown boy, would you act like a retard for the rest of your life to prove you were right all along, and that Hillary DID win?

OP is still a faggot

Yes I would care. Because that means those fucks have infiltrated our government.

Wait, I thought 17 intelligence agencies already confirmed that Russia hacked the election. Am I committing wrongmemory?

Also, how big is your large, American military base cock?

>double replies
twice as salty, haha

Are you retarded? Every intelligence agency said the opposite.

Holy fuck, does truth not exist on Cred Forums anymore?

I needed to get the digits

>memeflag lies
lol

thats not the argument though
Demshits are claiming the US was thoughtcrimed into voting for Trump

>Would You Care If You Had Proof Russia Changed Votes To Help Trump Win?

How Can Our Eyes Be Real...

jesus christ fix your fucking phone.

how can we be sure russian bots were not involved in this poll

We won, why would I care?

No? Theres been corruption in literally every election ever.
>But muh trump hate
Faggot libtards forget that corruption is what got their idols elected in the first place

We can't.

In fact, I am sure they are doing it. Russians are using proxies on Cred Forums and I'm kind of trying to expose them, as well as find out what Cred Forums as a whole thinks.

I'd care.
Cred Forums doesn't represent the country. the president does and i voted for him because he represents not taking shit from liberals and putting superficial bullshit on the back burner while we sink TPP and fix obama's mistakes.
i'd be super fucking pissed. fuck those faggots.
also, fuck the pieces of shit that can't understand that russia was acting on it's own and didn't actually "collude" with President Trump.

>Audit the voter rolls.
>Do it now.

>strawpoll.me/15102237
I'd care, but only because we as human beings must strive to be better than animals.
Corruption exist, but once it is found it must be wiped from the Earth and shown as an example of what can not happen again.

Voter ID, 1 vote only, once a person dies the number is recycled to a new person only to be used once per election again.
There is no excuse not to do this.

Yeah, I don't care if you like Trump, I'm just shocked that there are people on Cred Forums that simply would actually either not care or actually welcome Russian attempts at changing the election results.

Agreed. Never understood why liberals get so butthurt about voter ID laws.

What do you mean by "changed votes". Do you mean that the election was rigged, or that twitter users fell for stupid memes?

They would have to have changed a lot of votes, and it's not really possible

But let's say somehow it did happen and it changed the outcome of the electoral college vote enough...

... doesn't really change anything in relation to their policies and what they stand for - does it?

The bigger concern and better poll would be, do I prefer illegals (mexicans or europeans) influencing my nation's election, or Russians?

Just keep whistling past the graveyard Republicuck. You really just don't get how dire our situation is, do you. This is our last chance.

Depends on how they "changed votes"

If they hacked voting machines then yes

If they posted memes on facebook then no

nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html

There is even a YT video.