Wakanda

wakanda, nigga.

The hamptons

Wakanda

easy, wakanda.

W A K A M B A

>USA
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha move to Botswana

Tawanada! I mean, Ralanda! Fuck, I mean, Wakanda!

Wakanda

Detroit

Wakanda is in Africa you fucking retards.

kansas city ks

boston

Shithole.

Wauconda

wait

New Orleans

75% shithole. And not majority nigger.

don't you have a drunken kangaroo boxing match to be at?

Just from personal experience, Atlanta, upper class black parts of New Jersey, and Ladera Heights seem fine.

Lol. Absolute shithole!

There isn’t a place on PLANET EARTH that is inhabited by a numerical majority of niggers that isn’t a total violent, drug infested, murderous, raping shithole.

Atlanta is pretty cool

Washington DC

Every city has slums

There's plenty.

I won't live in the US tough, but has nothing to do with blacks.

The touristy areas (which are the only parts of NO that look nice) are maintained and populated mostly by white people.

And they're all filled with niggers.

Especially ones with niggers, though. Even poor white slums aren't as insanely violent or crazy as nigger ones.

What, like Vinings, Buckhead, Inman Park etc... Those are alabaster islands in a sea of ebony you gentrifying faggot.

Black people are only in America because you stole them from their country, and then you raped and beat them for years.

There's violence in black communities because violence is fostered in ghettos/the lower class. Has nothing to do with a genetic predisposition. If that's the case then white people are barbaric for what they have done to other races. White Americans committed genocide. It's funny to see this idea so much that blacks are violent when white people also have a violent history. Humans in general are capable of violence, it doesn't matter the race. Just the environment and culture of the time.

Atlanta. I really enjoyed living there.

New Orleans and Atlanta are both pretty nice.

>Gets btfo
>Tries to backpedal with stipulations b...but.

wakandaville

Chigago

Gas yourself nigger. Is Africa a monument to civilization?

youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A

Mt. Airy Philadelphia

then why is africa so based then? checkmate

WE

compare a majority white city like boise idaho or portland oregon to any majority nigger area on earth

Africa was fine before it got raped. What's that got to do with anything? Oh I forgot, you don't have to feel bad about your history of rape and murder if you dehumanize your victims because they didn't carve marble statues.

Great bait.

Whoops

Also,
>People have been violent in history, its OUR TURN AND ITS FINE.
So when we start committing genocide again it will be fine because its been done before and these things just happen?

Gentrification is the white man's best weapon against black siege upon major cities. They either adapt and move up the economic ladder to stay in their neighborhood or they get forced out.

The Tulsa race riot, or Tulsa race riot of 1921, occurred between May 31 and June 1, 1921, when a white mob started attacking residents and businesses of the African-American community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma,[1] in what is considered one of the worst incidents of racial violence in the history of the United States.[2] The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 blocks of the district, at the time the wealthiest black community in the nation. More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and more than 6,000 black residents were arrested and detained, many for several days.[3] The Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics officially recorded 39 dead, but the American Red Cross estimated 300.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Hard to dehumanize that which isn't human

New Orleans is a massive shit hole. If Katrina hadn't washed away its sins it would be detroit tier by now

Addis Ababa

Doing my best to gentrify this.

Bloomfield, CT

>Africa was fine before it got raped.
So it was never fine? Here's a hint about your own history: there have been more genocides by africans against africans than whites against africans. Your own people conquered, enslaved and sold you for western guns and gold. The biggest 'empires' africa ever had were built on the backs of slaves and slaves were their export.

Charlotte and Atlanta aren't bad.

Those places are beyond lame, nobody goes there are even knows about those a places outside if the US. They barely even have skylines.

COONVILLE

ya Thanks niggerlovers!

South bronx

if you're telling me
>the old Democratic south was retarded
and
>black people were better off when they could be put in place
you're not informing me on anything new

The entire city smells like piss, user. It’s a shithole. It’s a pity because when I was a child my mom would take my sister and I over there from Mobile to shop and eat. It was really nice. I wonder what happened.

All of you dumb faggots are answering my question with cities that store anyway their niggers as best as possible.

Give me a place in this country where the black neighborhoods are low in crime and respectable to live in

I said blacks have higher crime rates because most of them are lower class which fosters criminal behavior. Not sure what you're trying to prove.

>So when we start committing genocide again it will be fine because its been done before and these things just happen?
If black people are committing genocide against anyone it's their own race. Instead of being racist you could consider how the most vulnerable citizens of your country can be saved from being sucked into a culture of violence that will likely end their life before yours. But not like you actually care.

That's your disease whitey.

Sounds like mid rape to me. Still, don't act as if that's dissimilar from any other race's history.

It's not.

Chicago

>don't act as if that's dissimilar from any other race's history.
I dont see whites enslaving africans today, but i sure as shit see africans enslaving other africans on a daily basis. Africa, at least subsaharan africa; always was and always will be a complete shithole.

They weren't stolen, they were sold by Africans, Arabs and Jewish slavers. I'm sorry you've been lied to all your life by "anti-racists". There are cases in the Caribbean islands right now of black women trying to get the truth out there facing lawsuits from Jewish organisation who don't want that truth to be revealed, but I guess it's easier to just keep shitting on white people than actually helping yourself and being intelligent.

I'm Chachandra from Wakanda

Probably not Baltimore

Baldwin hills, LA

There is nobody more stupid and out of touch with events in Africa than American liberals, of any colour. They are willfully ignorant because to be otherwise would mean admitting they were wrong.

Grove street.

The Jews have enslaved us all. Kill the Jews and free humanity. Maybe the niggers will wise up or go fuck off somewhere else.

This Place

these are actually pretty nice places to live

>they were sold by Africans, Arabs and Jewish slavers.

As long as I can blame someone else it's allllright.

Wakanda, ofc.

Are you suggesting there is a country better than Wakanda? I thought this is a non-racist thread?

Yeah, forced out to my neighborhood.

504 aaay

>Black people are only in America because you stole them from their country, and then you raped and beat them for years.
>because you
>you

Forgot to turn on your meme flag faggot.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Human trafficking still is alive and well in America and other first world countries.

And the entire prison system is arguably just legal slavery, especially when blacks are intentionally policed and convicted more than white communities over petty things like marijuana use.

>They weren't stolen, they were sold
Yes that makes so much difference, I forgot whites completely legally bought human lives for forced labor. My bad.

>were already slaves
>were being sold to many buyers
>smallest market was the USA
>maybe 5% of the USA ever ended up owning them
>almost 0% of the USA are descendants of slave owners.
>Whites were the first to end slavery in their nations due to introspection about humanity
>certain blacks and sand niggers STILL haven't figured out it's not good to own people.

is this bait?

Try to remember next time

This image is not approved [delete]

>New Orleans
lol...you've got to be kidding.
Katrina displacement and Fed money is the only way you can say this.
The city is hopelessly corrupt and inefficient and the "nice parts" of Uptown are a facade. Enjoy your +300 murders each year. We're a full generation removed from Katrina and you're going to start to see niggers getting lax like they were before K. There will be more murders and those projects (Lafitte/Fisher/et al) that got built new will return to being havens for crime.
Fucking public school is a worse than a mess. You should be shot if you actually contemplate raising a family in this town

St. Louis

Plains, GA en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plains,_Georgia
You get any bigger than that and it starts going down hill.

New Orleans

Except if you're rich and white it's the one of the best places to be. And rich here is a lot lower than other places

Atlanta is a Ferguson tier shithole

t.college park

At least people in the major cities can breathe without getting getting cancer or coughing blood.

>all these people saying Atlanta

The fuck? I live here and it's a shithole all over, though some places are worse than others. The traffic alone is horrid (and fuck taking MARTA) and makes it unbearable to even go anywhere.

>Except if you're rich and white it's the one of the best places to be
you've got to set the bar really low to believe this or you're a yankee transplant still in honeymoon stage.
>Law Enforcement (in Orleans parish) is shit
> School system is criminally shit
> you need $20k/year for private school tuition just to get an average education for our child
>Health Services is shit
>Municipal govt is shit
> State govt is beyond shit

Yeah, real paradise, you tourist. You are the faggots that go to Ms Maes and Frenchmen St believe you're true bohemians
If you want to say Louisiana with high nigger population, say Lafayette or Lake Charles, where the blacks are traditionalist cowboy cajuns who aren't thugs.

I live in Boston. I see very few negroes, and the city blows.

marta is honestly the least terrible nigger thing about atlanta

everything else is worse

Suburban (Gwinnett) Atlanta here. Not even 1/10 of the Atlanta population lives within the Atlanta city limits. >90% of people live in the burbs as Atlanta is oddly spread out across a bunch of areas.
Also Atlanta is not majority black. See pic related.

Cпacибo, бpaт.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7gdHZVgVJw

at least the blacks here don't block the streets when ever other city blocks the entire freeway during the BLM shit every summer

>college park
Yeah you live in a 99% black area. Why would you ever live there? Tons of better places for less money.

Doesn't exist.

Couldn't even go to a saints game without being asked for money or cigarettes constantly

>Not even 1/10 of the Atlanta population lives within the Atlanta city limits.
the niggers live inside the city

>rich here is a lot lower than other places
so long as you're not in Orleans.
Westbank/Jefferson/Northshore makes sense
> brb . lemme buy this 1400 sq ft shotgun in shitholesville 7th ward for $800,000.
gtfo with this shit

>at least the blacks here don't block the streets
they TEDnola gets the white transplants to do that for them

That’s kind of what I said. Majority of people don’t live in the downtown because it basically sucks.

That's because it's the saints

>The city is hopelessly corrupt and inefficient and the "nice parts" of Uptown are a facade. Enjoy your +300 murders each year. We're a full generation removed from Katrina and you're going to start to see niggers getting lax like they were before K. There will be more murders and those projects (Lafitte/Fisher/et al) that got built new will return to being havens for crime.
>Fucking public school is a worse than a mess. You should be shot if you actually contemplate raising a family in this town
can confirm

WUZKANGDA

>Names one of the worst places
NIGGA NO WHAT ARE YOU DOIN?!

White violence is calculated. Efficient. Niggers just kill each other for nothing. And then post evidence on social media

Detroit isn't all bad. It has nice areas. It's just the bad areas get the most publicity because people hate niggers and highlight the bad to make them look bad.

Atlanta has some decent areas

Charlotte is a niggernest.

Bait like this always gets 10 (you)'s

you can have a high black population so long as you don't have liberal whites enabling nigger behavior
This would point you to wilderness (rockies/appalachia) or the south.
If you can reach the Atlanta suburbs (with high nigger pop), you might be able to get away with living there (Alpharetta is primarily white, though)

Typical dindu arguments. Niggers are never to blame. Do I have that right, coon?

Probably the mostly-nigger free parts

Oakland, CA

>but only the non-black parts

and slums are full of niggers

Bigfoot, here in my garage

Nola checking in, it’s a murderous shit hole.

Some of the worst slums in Philly are white. Like Kensington.

Kensington is really Hispanic though. Most white neighborhoods in Philly have just regular blue collar people. The black neighborhoods in Philly are fucking warzones, its so bad its hard to believe you're even in the western world

the only places i've ever felt unsafe I have been to are philly and downtown la where the warehouses are. Even camden is better than most of philly

Buy me a drink at McMenamin's Tavern?

Buy me a drink at McMenamin's Tavern?

wankharda the darkie paradise created by celebrated ((((())))) cartoonist stan leiber ( lee)
a man who touched children in all the special ways

Is there a discord for Philly Cred Forumstards?

>history of rape and murder
you mean crime statistics from the past 30 years of niggers in the US?

brooklyn 20 years ago

maybe if all you blacks attended history you could do like most other states and legalize it.
>blacks get arrested more than whites
maybe theres a cause and effect relationship there youre too naive and butt hurt to accept?
hmm.

Any Southern black city. Held together by social conservatism. Midwest/Northern black cities are trash.

Another NOLA user, lmao no. The only thing this place is good for is redpilling whites.

All black neighborhoods are good to live in user, you are coming off a bit raciss.

This nigga knows the issues here.

As said numerous times,Atlanta. I couldn't live there because I hate Georgia and their traffic is hell, but many people would find it fairly livable.

>especially when blacks are intentionally policed and convicted more than white communities
Did you ever think that might be because they commit disproportionately more crime per capita than whites? Anyone got that pic comparing the poorest white town and richest black majority one?
Men are not created equal, that is a fact proven by science that goes completely ignored because libs want a voterbase.

SAN FRANCISCO

NONE blacks are not human

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Cleveland is segregated to a point where basically everything bad in the region happens in roughly a 10sq mile radius.

It's not a great place to live, but it's pretty normal and cheap. Rarely am I bored without something to do. I did have to go to a Catholic school my entire life to avoid the Cleveland Schools, but that is what it is.

Chicago makes Cleveland look like paradise.

Savannah.
What do I win?

>majority black
>worth living in

You know for a fact thaty negros want to live with as many blacks as possible while white people still keep things running. You Are Chasing The Mythical 49%

Youll get raped if you leave the white tourism areas.

Sounds almost like you think too little of them to see anything they could possible be responsible for.

They didn't get as far as the wheel.

Kansas City isn't bad. Didn't know it was majority black though. I stayed in the mostly white parts. It was decent. They did have a black guy serial killer there that the police wouldn't talk about cause he was only killing whit people.

There is no such place. You want a decent place you go somewhere run by white people. You already figured this out there is no way you came to Cred Forums first.

Riding crime ridden communities is the only thing that slows down your black on black murder rate.

That’s pretty easy.
-Atlanta, Georgia
-Savannah, Georgia.
-New Orleans, Louisiana

All great cities.

If half the body dies its going to take the other half with it eventually.

No, it’s really not safer in Camden than Philly.

9/10 bait.

Very good job man.

Memphis is cool as hell.

I bet you b/ crowd never been there, but Birmingham is a place that I’d live in.

Wakanda, Kentuky F.C. State.

... if you don't live in the nigger parts ...

Oh shit, I just looked up what cities have a bunch of Black people.

I was surprised to see Providence, Rhode Island, which is certainly a decent place to live.

Are these niggers trollin, or retarded? I live in one of these cities, and have visited the rest. Just like everywhere else in the world, these places have some decent neighborhoods, and some shit neighborhoods.

But every single one of these example's shitty side is way bigger than the good.

For example, the nice area in my city where the starting price of a one bedroom condo is about $600k. That place is about 20x20 city blocks, and is surrounded on all sides by some of the most violent neighborhoods in the country.

Chicago or Detroit.

Albuquerque

So what, you live in DC or Baltimore?

>crickets

Built by the French.

Anywhere that is majority black is a complete shithole, whether it be your local public housing project, or the entire continent of Africa. Moving them into majority white areas doesn’t work either since they just trash any are they inhabit.

You’re an idiot.

Black slaves were a huge reason why the USA was able to thrive until the civil war.

Then we needed more cheap labor, and we brought in Chinese laborers. They eventually got mistreated too much and stopped coming.

So we moved on to South American labor.

There hasn’t been a time that the United States of America hasn’t relied on cheap or slave labor to thrive.

New Orleans is decent if, and only if, you avoid the black neighborhoods. Even then, you better carry a pistol for all the nigs that stray outside of their containment zones.

What does that have to do with anything? Black area are still shitty places to live and any white people with money will move as far away from them as possible.

I know you’re not trying to place the blame for this on slavery either, you’d think that after almost 200 years niggers would have been able to improve their lives just a little bit, I mean japan was able to come back from not only being thrown into camps in America, but also having two of their cities completely leveled by nuclear weapons. And that was just in a period of about 70 years. So save the “we wuz slavez” bullshit cause nobody’s buying it

I live between dc and Baltimore. There are not good cities. Don’t go there if you don’t wan to be mugged or murdered. Black cities are always hell on earth.

Born and raised in New Orleans. It is a very unhealthy and dangerous place to live .There is crime everywhere. Everyone drinks. Rent and housing prices are becoming absurd. With that said, I love it and am proud to call it home. I can’t put my finger on exactly why, but it’s my favorite place on earth

There are no towns in the US worth living in.

i imagine thats why you are a trump supporter and want the borders closed
cause we wouldn't want all those white folks to be gettin minorities to do the shitty work for them

amirite
or do you still support selling your poor downtrodden brothas and sistas into wage-slavery

HEY THATS MY WIFES SONS BIKE
I cant be mad though, I still have my mario

colonizers will never understand

>living in CT
i wouldnt wish this hell on anyone else, better off living in VT or NH

>This nibba don't know about Wakanda
smfh lmao!!!!

Kill every nigger.

not majority black anymore

see

None
t. card carrying non-racist

>stole them from their country
uhmm sweetie, we purchased them fair and square

Yes, we genocided the American Indians, but it wasn't all peacepipes and teepees for them on the frontier either, many of them raped and plundered like wild niggers and by God's grace we defeated them forever. However you are denying science with your claims that blacks are not predisposed to violence. They produce more testosterone than the other races and have the lowest average IQs and average education level worldwide. These are undisputed facts. Perhaps our old laws were unfair but America belongs rightfully to Anglos and you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs etc.

This entire thread sure is one great big joke. I find it hilarious, really.

There is no place that has niggers that is worth living, ever.