Do it, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Thxnuw0omAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5ndkQAbGqDs
archive.is/0aAUf
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've only seen "marxist" professors in the humanities department. If you're spending that much time in the humanities department, you should probably just drop out anyway.

bump for breddy gud idea
everyone who has a phone is an amateur reporter now, and youtube is a powerful tool
fuck the commies
Thanks for the non-advice, faggot.

This
The humanities are pure poison for at least a decade or two, now. Taking a course in them is a mistake.

>going to a commie indoctrination center
You deserve the hpv

Nice dammage control.

The must-watch backstory.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Thxnuw0omAA

Mine told me Race is a Social Construct.

there everywhere man. living in a nightmare.

do it faggots

also it has a nice sound to it : fymp

That's what Vincent Foxx addresses in this show as well. >"It's like a nest, where thousands and thousands of spiders are just pouring out of this nest. And that nest is the American Academia system".
Also here's the video of the commie professor that got half a million views on normiebook.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4rvxDwQZs

Is this going to be IOTBW Season 3? Posting this up on campuses would absolutely drive them all nuts. And it would raise the question among normies "what are they doing that they would kvetch so hard at being filmed in public"?

catchy

You weren't looking very hard. The only classes I had, that didn't have Marxist undertones at the very least, were my core degree classes. Even my math classes had group quizzes and the ability to share notes. English and humanities are much more pronounced in their Marxism, but it is infiltrating everything. I finished school 5 years ago and it was getting bad. I can't imagine how it is now, it's one of the reasons I won't pursue further education. If we can get Marxism out of schools completely I may go back. We should force the commies to LARP on their own time.

Good idea.
Here's the poster prototype.

do it

kekd n chekd
DO IT

Finally some action

Wish I could, I'm not taking anymore gen eds

>v.2.0
Still a variation of IOTBW design, but feel free to suggest a better one.
Everyone fails to mention the Art and Architecture departments, although the influence of these two alone is horrific to conceive.

i love this plan lets do it.... even going to local town meetings and government things to record there would be a good idea.

Ditch the hammer and sickle. I like the creativity but simplicity is preferable and I think we want (((them))) to make the connection between this and IOTBW to increase kvetching.

It might even be time for a triple whammy: a single sheet containing IOTBW, MBMC, AND FYMP. The conspiracy theories would blow up from that.

>MBMC
wuts this

Here we go.
>a single sheet containing IOTBW, MBMC, AND FYMP
Kek, worth discussing.
My borders my choice.

I love it. Saved.

Now one must wonder, is it better to post this publicly and have them torn down, or is it better to slip under dorm room doors and directly mail to all undergrads? I think a direct mailing style campaign might be better, since the ultimate goal is video posted to the internet to identify these subversives in our universities, rather than to build any kind of awareness.

Btw, here's how the Universities reacted to MBMC campaign.
Vincent was right, the American Academia is a marxist spidernests.
If we ignored the myriad of spiderlings and attacked directly the motherbroods that encourage the latter in the first place, that'd be just great.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5ndkQAbGqDs
>archive.is/0aAUf

I like this. You know there's absolutely tons of Marxist drivel being spouted at kids in colleges all across the country. Even a fraction of it, cut appropriately to highlight the worst bits, could drive outrage in our favor. Our elders would freak the fuck out if they could just get exposure to some of this stuff.

That Yale professor getting shouted at. Those Evergreen kids shouting down their dean. That tribunal for that poor girl in Canada. And similar things have all played to our favor in the last year or two. We need more material.

bump for good idea

broodmothers*

fight back faggot
do not cede the ground

Bump and gif related before I return to work.

>tfw don't have to deal with commies because i'm stem masterrace

SHOOT UR MARXIST PROFESSOR GOYIM.
MERICA FUCK YA!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>tfw the hole isn't at my end of the boat

You still have to live in a marxist-infested society you myopic nitwit.