Computerfreaks pls halp

Figured out that you can turn your headphones into a simple microphone if you put them into the red microphone output. You just have to adjust the Volume.
Question:
Can the output also receive signals, or can the mic input also send signals? Theyre build the same, its just a matter of skill isn't it.
So, everytime I had an outbreak infront of my pc and was talking to myself, it was recorded?

This is just pathetic. Why doesn't anybody know about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mit.edu/2014/algorithm-recovers-speech-from-vibrations-0804
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol what the fuck

this literally has nothing to do with politics

You have autism, just stop posting.

actually it has to do with intel and its whole /x/

then delete this thread and post it on /x/

Just put your headphones into the microphone input, and use other sound speaker.

you can use your headphones as microphone.

Far more likely you get spied on when you use your computer or smartphone.

Hanz, I'm not drunk enough for this shit. I'm gonna pound a few shots and then we'll come back to this.

Clarify your insanity.

spectre and meltdown is politics faggot.

but youre talking about technology, not politics. this is the wrong board for this discussion

the question,

is it possible to adjust an "output" into an "input" just because you can? I do think so, it is not hard.

Also there was one time posted how a guy did this, but I didn't believe I would hear myself that clearly.

didn't use the fbi and other companies which worked with the fbi especially this function the past 20 years?

REEEEE i only want to hear how trump dindu nuffin and how blacks and jews are to blame for me being a morbidly obese virgin weaboo

pretty much everyone knows this.
microphone and speakers work on a same basic principle of converting mechanical energy of sound wave to electrical.
one is optimized for input other for output.

nobody is listening you through your headphones though, or you would need a different kind of jack than stereo, but there's no need, you have builtin mics, video cameras and gps on your laptops and phones.

lol what an amazing "Hack" I've been doing for 20 years lol

I don't use any of these.

>nobody is listening you through your headphones though

so you're saying, an "output" can't formally be repurposed into an "input". That's what you're saying right now.

also you're stupid faggot, a lot of americans are.

not if you use the same standard jack, electricity in computers and your headphones is DC meaning one way.

microphone and headphones are both transducers and can be interchanged but at a huge loss in fidelity

And yes, all CISC processors are injected with kike code to act as backdoors

Fucks sake do newfags not know we have other boards?

non-paranormal conspiracies go here.

Headphones can be used as microphone. Shitty but usable, same with speakers. In/out jacks themselves too shitty or insensitive. Calm yourself or go enjoy /x/.

news.mit.edu/2014/algorithm-recovers-speech-from-vibrations-0804

well, that is interesting,

because /pol is full of Gaymers n jerks

>this thread

EE here, most speakers (this includes headphones) use a coil to create a varying magnetic field, which interacts with the magnetic field of the permanent magnet to move what is called a "cone" to produce vibrations (and therefore sound). When the polarity is inverted, the speaker turns into a crude microphone, although the quality is not so great and not all types of speakers are able to do that, and sound vibrates the cone, which in turn creates an electric signal due to the coil moving in a magnetic field. So yes, your headphones, as well as your speakers, could be used to listen to your conversation, as long as their design is as explained above.