Why is pic related unironically true? Why do whites feel like they're special or something...

Why is pic related unironically true? Why do whites feel like they're special or something? Is it literally just >some of our womyns have yellow hairs!!! ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI
youtube.com/watch?v=TfEoVxy7VDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white pride

because you're comparing a skin color to different ethnic groups you fucking retard. white people aren't one group. there are plenty of people who celebrate irish pride for example, or any other white group.
Also kill yourself

>be wh*te
>think your hot shit
>be racist all the time
>every other race ends up being unironically better than you
>get all mad and chump out constantly
>”wahhh wh*te genocide “
>”wahhhhh fuck Black people
>wahhh wahhh wahhh
>that’s all you hear from wh*te people
>wahh wahh wahh wahhh wahhh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh
>it’s okay to be wh*te wahhh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh
And yet here we are in 2018 and the wh*tes are slowly dying out and it’s beautiful
UHHHHHH CAN I GET A CHUBBA BUBBA SHLUB SHLUUUUUB MR MEESTINGS

Screaming victim complexes. White pride is all about MUH WHITE GENOCIDE, I NEED A SAFE SPACE COUNTRY, whereas the other displays are about their culture.

nigger

great post fellow redditor, i too despise the wh*tes!

Every breath you take outside of Africa whitens your skin ever so slightly. Your grand grand children will be unrecognisably white compared to your skin.

>>every other race ends up being unironically better than you
Whatever makes you sleep at night, Schlomo.

>no nazi Germany

>latino pride
>we all wear big «sombrero», drink tequila and dance «narco-corridos»

See, whites run countries and have pride in their creations. The thing speaks for itself. We don't need to have marches for our skin like loser shitheel welfare fucks

Mr meesteeks says otherhow wh*tebo*

>white people have no culture
seriously?

nigger

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

Same shit. Same autism.

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

People cant see culture if its in their face 24/7, white culture is everywhere.

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

Just replace the tiki-torch brigade with an iPhone, boom

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

nice cherries your picking
go back to cotton.

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

This is the most Jewish image I have ever seen.

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

video evidence literally proves she was not hit and was in fact a bystander who just witnessed it and had a heart attack because shes fucking fat as shit

and the guy who plowed the crowd will walk free, self defense

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

"African-Americans consider light skin as the most ideal personal characteristic one can have"

Pic related. U mad ur niglets all bleaching their skin ?

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

wow the bottom right looks well organized and probably took a lot of work to put together unlike these niggers just spinning in a circle

>le current year xD

Trump BTFO!!!

>he said "shitHOUSE"
>plebes can't even be bothered to get that much right

Trump BTFO!!!

This

It's true. Kind of like how the vast majority of Americans don't think that they have an accent.

Trump BTFO!!!

Trump BTFO!!!

Nobody ever thought of Dragon dance would have something to do with Asian pride.
It's a stupid picture just to bait worthless NEETs on Cred Forums to make hundred of replies to.

The last one shows protest, u leftist/imbecil

Maybe, but we also manage to respect different culture expressions, meanwhile if you care about irish pride it means you hate the british.

Isn't it funny how in white nations all these other groups are given freedom to have pride events, but white people are demonized if we have pride at all. What you're posting is not 'white pride', it is a result of that demonization. I wouldn't expect a leftie twat to grasp that though.

Stop being proud.

I'm proud to be white

>->161033195
it wasn't a white pride march /sage

How does it feel knowing that without whites your country would be a shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI

Blumpf btfo?? sage

wtf is white pride? French pride? Yes, American pride? Yes. White pride? ??????

I mean you could put 'European' pride but that doesn't exist either.

>gay pride yes
>dental hygiene pride yes

I'll debunk this with one example - the ethnic cleansing of the Rohingya in myanmar is an example of 'asian pride.'
Chinese are also oppressing all minority ethnic grounps, but especially muslims and turkic people. is that asian pride? Yes it is.

why

Bretty gud

White pride is rooted in accomplishment.
Nigger pride and insect pride is just minorities saying look at us, we do more than pick your cotton and work on your railroads, but they could just as easily have been replaced by the irish.
Wetback pride is kind of sad. It is the part of the 44% who had a white ancestor who crossed the ocean from Europe and built their civilisation choosing to glorifying the slave that he banged instead.
All of the subhumans would be living in jungles or rice fields without us, which is why they constantly turn to fantasy empires like Wakanda, Atzlan or the Nike shoe factory for solace.

my point is that racial pride is dangerous no matter which race is doing it.

Take a guess.

Give this guy a cookie.

>kisses cows' assholes
>me ill, me no medicine, please whity help black man

WHo are you fooling schlomo?

Why god, why?

I only got through about 3 seconds. can someone tell me what happens after the skin his dick, and also WHY!?!??

>Why god, why?
You just answered your own question, goy...

Let the woman rest in peace.

fixed

Ethnic Irish are not one group either if you put some thought to it... You can have different kinds of local cultures in Ireland depending on where you go... Same applies to every ethnic group.

Ou vey

Is that guy trying to save him?

Latino isn't a fuck race, also, we hate each other

yeah fuggin white pippo mayn, dumb azz nazi crackas lmao im ded

The cow likes it

> Why is pic related unironically true? Why do whites feel like they're special or something? Is it literally just >some of our womyns have yellow hairs!!! ?
Yep. Only one of those groups is actively detered and prevented from engaging in group formation and cultural expression and instead compelled to think of themselves as "working class" by commies and corporations alike.

To do so would be dangerous for the system as communal and local goods become favoured over corporate and international goods.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfEoVxy7VDQ

Unironically this. Fuck you taco

If only the niggers were smart enough to mine, farm, and build up their own land. Unfortunately, they are not, so other nations have to do it for them and provide them with gibs.

It's a type of ritual to represent the coming of age of a boy into manhood. They basically circumcise them and if the man getting circumcised flinches then he is not seen as a man and is shamed for being weak and are forever seen as a child. That's about all I can recall, but desu it's fucking hardcore. In that culture it's a big deal being a man. You really have to fucking earn it.

This nibba 100% right

fuck drumpf and wh*te "people"

MY BOIII

Yes, I see that whites are so guilted and attacked for celebrating their heritage that only the ones who look a bit ugly while doing it get any press.

I just tell people to check out the situations in South Africa/Zimbabwe at this point. Tired of arguing about it.

Pride? Pride of what? Latino pride? Pfft haha

No is not true you literal bag of shit.
What 3 big pictures are showing is some traditional customs practiced by those ethnic groups.
And the picture of the 4 small pics of the whites are a right wing manifestation...

Don't show yourself around here like a literal retard, thus fulfilling the Mutt meme...

Pic is misleading, black pride needs to be baltimore riots or one of 1000s of anti white hate crimes,,latino pride needs to be aztlan we tsking over ese bullshit spics pull,,asian pride asians dont pride only 2 or 3rd genners that are sjw anti white cucks or conversely guys like uncle chang

White people have a right to exist and to not be constantly justifying their existence.

White people have a right to have their own nations so they can perpetuate their race and their cultures.

Please wh*te people need to go bye bye, like, yesteryear ;*

>Not using Black Panthers for African Pride or La Raza for Latino Pride.
>Not using a happy picture from some European heritage festival for White Pride.

Typical liberal false equivalency.

POC be angry because they don't get to present virgin sacrifices to the Archdruid to be burnt in the wicker-man to ensure next years harvest.

it is the white mans destiny to rule over planet earth
(and planets not yet discovered)

Hehehe that’s cute, he thinks the wh*te boi is going to leave earth
Newsflash chimpoepoe , wh*tes will be ecstinct, like, tomorrow;)

lmao this guy has yellow fucking fever look at his eyeballs

>is pic related
>spic related
>spic pic
related

whites have always gotten what the wanted
historically speaking

They act that way because peaceful white/euro pride isn't allowed. If it was, you'd have less angry, alienated white people. And honestly a more laid back view of diversity.

Shit at this point I'd say asians

so gay its liberaces finger rings.literally his fingers and rings.

There's a movie on Netflix called the wound that portrayed this

WE

>Try to genocide your people
>Why so angry white man?

I wonder why.

white pride should just be a picture of a neckbeard playing kingdom come deliverance on a gaming PC

WUZ

I wonder if these shill threads really have any effect on the average Cred Forums user. The shills post something meant to be demoralizing, but by being so shit at it they really they just end up inviting easy rebuttals that reinforce the beliefs they are attacking.

If you wanted to purposefully reinforce group biases this is how you would do it. Also sage.

See
This is what the average person thinks desu

>be white
>grow up upper-lower/lower-middle class
>have to work for everything I have
>get told my opinion doesn't matter because of my skin color
>see other racial groups voting in their interest with nobody taking issue
>see people crying about white people voting for theirs
>thinking this wouldn't cause me to become a white nationalist

Being white is about having a family and providing for them through honest work and realizing that family is all you have in this world

>black pride

unironicaly this

At least you admit you are a slave.

that just isn't true. I go to church and practice my orthodox faith with my Serbian community and we all come together and work hard with each other. You're taking a small percentage of white people and stereotyping them all to be the same.

Why wouldn't people hate them?

Check them digits niggers are not human

this ,the rest are brasil carnaval tier delusions

>shitskins are scared of fire

Always knew they were animals.

When I move out of the USA and you no longer get my taxes you are going to wish I stayed. The future of USA is going to be Detroit.

Romaaaanzz and shieeet

ALL OF THE WESTERN WORLD is white pride even for us mestizos we are the "bastards" or ilegitimate childs of the european colonizers, in school we heavily study ancient rome we study european history and even speak the language that europe gave us, the names of our cities carry the influence of the motherland even our own names are spanish and european descent.

theres NO white pride day or parade because theres NO need, we are inmerse in "white pride" every day we live, and I dont have a problem with that.

1) Isn't Israel very important in the diamond trade? Shouldn't they have some gold coins from Africa then?
2) Isn't it racist to accuse Asians of being mean?

There's only one 'l' in Walmart.

No such thing as white pride. Europe is so beautifully diverse on it's own that putting all these countries in one basket you're ignoring the fact that stretching from Moscow through Warsaw, Berlin and Prague, to Athens and Rome, to London and Paris these ancient capitals and the wonderful countries they are situated in pumped out so much cultural achievements, each in their own right puts rest of the non-European world to shame. Combined, despite their differences were able to create civilization that rules the world and that your miserable burger life is the result off.
Melting it all down to bunch of guys in white shirts with torches is stupid to put it mildly.
Besides Europeans live emerged in their culture everyday, it's a civilization that they built that everyone is living in and trying to imitate.

The african and latino pride is just rioting similar to the white pride in the bottom right, except destructive, instead of just annoying.

its called blowing and its a mistaken belief that it makes the cow produce more milk.

Being white and proud of your culture is basically just being Hank from Kill of the Hill. The white supremacy movement came about because our culture's importantance is greatly played down and shunned, so we feel we have to defend it by going in the streets and showing solidarity.

>african pride

GAS JEWS

wow, that is fuckin nasty.

What is African, Latino, and Asian pride?

white pride

wypipo pride

disease?

where did you go

trainspotting channeling

diseased nigger?