Can i get a quick rundown on the Bundy standoff...

Can i get a quick rundown on the Bundy standoff? The only thing i really know is that he was a rancher and the BLM wanted the water on his land and he didn't give it to them so the BLM went after him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
youtube.com/watch?v=mI9IlziWphY
youtube.com/watch?v=hyr1YpLbouo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

can you give me a tldr?

Gubmint agents bitched out when they saw someone stand up to them and cucked all the way back to washington to watch some BBC Bull from SE DC fuck their wives.

He lost a son to this bullshit

Just read the article, faggot.

He did! I did not know that his son got killed!

In the early 90s the feds changed some rules about federally owned land that he was permitted to graze his cattle on, he chimped out and refused to comply to the new permits/regulations and accrued a ton of fees for keeping his cows there. He's tried basically every batshit argument for why the federal land isn't federal land, and kept losing in court so he summoned some no tredd on snek boys to come protect his right to trespass.

He jewed the jew. Tried every skeevy tactic in the book and when he lost rageflipped the table and acted the victim. Yep sounds like what the feds have been doing for 250 years.

So did the feds give him anything in return for taking his lands then?

He was grazing without a permit.
He's a welfare nigger.
Also, only tards showed up to help him, and two of them ended up killing some cops in Vegas.
Tard central with cowboy hats.

b-but muh drones...

BLM was confiscating land. Harry Reid's kid wanted land to deal to a Chinese developer. Bundy refused to pay a $292,000 "administrative fee" on some fine he got as a protest.
Case fell apart because it came to light that the feds were illegally spying in him, purposely trying to provoke him with snipers,and paid agitators to show up and compromise the protest, basically.

They had snipers pointed on an American citizen?

He never owned them, he only had permits to graze on them. They were always federal lands.

The only rundown you will ever need.
youtube.com/watch?v=mI9IlziWphY
Didn't even read it but the people who run Wiki are such leftists they won't be accurate.
Who?

yeah dude, laser snipers. they were going to 360 noscope him to stop the federal government's greatest threat: a man with a few dozen cows and some unpaid fines.

Yes, three teams I believe

Obama and Clinton sold nevada and Oregon to Russia for Uranium mining, and had to kill a few ranchers to give them the hint.

so the government backed down....cool

The Bundies made a major error in defending the Hammonds, who were total cucks.

The liberal press were brutal - they claimed that the Bundys were horrible ranchers, they called them names, they mocked them at every turn, then crucified them after the tragedies unfolded

Do the drones record ATF agents getting fucked in the ass with their wifes sons strapon?

The family had been using the land for generations, one day out of the blue the gov't came up with a new tax, typical american
>this isn't fair, no taxation without representation
decided not to pay, gov't thought the could bully them so set snipers, to intimidate, harassed them etc. The rest of American's who had a spine thought it looked concerning like Waco or other debacle of gov't just slaughtering its citizens, they came in force with their arms and stood by the Family [perfect example of why we need the 2nd amendment] the govt pussies as usual didn't want to actually fight someone their own size so they back down, they can only handle bullying helpless people alone when no ones watching. I did a video on the shoot out if you wanna see.
youtube.com/watch?v=hyr1YpLbouo

nah the prosecution sucked ass at basic court proceedings and they got off on technicalities. The judge dismissed their shit because the feds were incompetent at their own show.

Is it true that uranium was located on that land?

lazy ranchers think they should be allowed to graze on government land for free.

no lol

That I don't know, I hear whispers about it, then solar panel development, what I think is true is someone wanted that land, and tried to bully em off it.
It's public land, free, the gov't just manages it. I camp and shoot on gov't land all the time you don't have to pay a thing, including grazing if you do that, but you probably gotta let the govt know, but they tried to be sneaky and make up some fee's.

lazy government thinks they should be allowed to own peoples land for free

>so the government backed down

He only got off on the criminal charges, he still owes millions in fees and can't ranch anymore

That was the Hammond ranch

map is from 1979
to answer your question, no idea

Some user posted a map of all subterranean bases in America, it had points where uranium was located.

He's got his conspiracy theories mixed up, Bundy Ranch in Nevada was to build a solar power plant according to the schizos, the Hammond Ranch in Oregon was the one with the uranium

I do not know anything about the solar plant conspiracy, i only heard about the uranium one here on Cred Forums