Has video games impacted the political climate

Has video games impacted the political climate

I say it kick started a lot of people so yes.

not videogames themselves, but gamergate sure has

CSGO has probably redpilled people in some way, unironically. The 0 censorship chat online leads to interesting scenarios.

Video games are the only reason we haven't lost the last two generations to liberal education.

unironically this

>major established AAA publisher releases blatantly anti-Trump bash the fash simulator
>gets absolutely BTFO by crowd funded >H>R>E simulator made by Gamergate supporting Slavshits
a thing of beauty

>when you support the mass murder and the total collapse of society all because you got sucked into a white nationalist internet meme anime group all because you wanted to play video games

Fucking Sonic Forces, which came out the same time, has a better rating on steam

Sonic Forces is the first time Sonic fans can make their own Sonic character! It's not fair to compare it to something so ground breaking!

can i make one thats red, small, and sort of looks round

csgo is so fucking based. unmoderated chat and names and avatars unlike soyverwatch. and csgo u can solo carry

also is that ur rank? i used to be DMG but quit playing. gn3 is comfy not too many tryhards and i can get kills

im MG2

this is just some pic i have

what is a good % of net worth to have in skins. i always want to match all of mine. once the new gloves go down i wanna get some and do all same color. like the new teal wraps with frontside misty. or case harden ak knife and glove

>pc sales
fucking mustards lol

Life comes at you fast...

Checked

i try, my knife is huntsman marble fade, i have a fade glock and a case hardend ak, i want to get a mortis awp and fade gloves

TV and movies are pretty much propaganda now, definitely too far gone at this point.
Comic books are trying the same thing but too niche to cause any real change and losing money fast because of all the diversity horseshit.
Tabletop is trying the same thing but is still largely regarded as a 'outcast basement dweller activity' so there is little direct opposition because you can just turn away and do your own thing.
Video games have pushed back the most against the SJW horseshit. Sadly the bigger devs/publishers are forcing this agenda hard but since people are starting to vote with their wallets more, they can find video games that aren't about virtue signaling and more about enjoyment.

Many people got their first taste of redpill when they got worried that feminists want to take their bikini armors and anime tiddies away.

I legit attribute some maturity to CSGO. Nothing like signing on for a fun game of comp and getting absolutely crushed to remind you what human scum you are.
Especially because that was the only competitive thing I did through probably all of high school. I remember my golden days. I was eagle for a week once... Chad can have his prom date desu

highest ive ever been is MG2

You'd know if you were here 3 years ago.