youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg
youtu.be/cCbUMEooHhI
youtube.com/watch?v=eqzKtozYoLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU CANNOT STOP THE AWOOVEMENT!

>It was all a ruse to get (You)'s.

Post anime to scare away reddit

>there are faggots IN THIS VERY THREAD who went slept on election night

Later hours are always the most comfy, I should stay up more. sadly my eyes are in pain and i may have to go soon

Can't stop Won't stop

BROWNER AWOOVEMENT IS THE FUTURE AWOOVEMENT

nice pic

Watching the lefties circle the wagons with these liberal high schoolers (and ignore the conservative ones) is so telling for the state of liberalism right now. And the state of liberalism for many years now. The message is wholly dependent on the messenger. This is why they use musicians, actors, the media, and victims like these high schoolers for effect. Their actual message cannot stand on its own. Trump was a successful candidate for a lotta reasons, but he's not a particularly good messenger. He's a deal maker who is built on wheeling, dealing and winning. He makes compromises to get wins. His platform isn't really traditionally conservative at all...but as a messenger he was wildly successful because the conservative message resonates on its own. And even with the most famous of folks with the biggest platforms ever to spew the democrat talking points...their message is STILL failing.

It's so fascinating to watch modern liberalism die while everyone inside that bubble is totally unaware what's happening since the mass media are still trying to right this sinking ship. We live in crazy times brehs.

NASCAR is best sport

>anri will never be your mommy

i had a convo a while back with a couple other posters about this
apparently there are few of us that were oldschool Cred Forumstards who heavily posted on Cred Forums and /fit/ in the past as well

putangina mo

Thank Christ for that, I love being white

embarrassing
>pic related me on nov 8

I had 14 hours of sleep the day after, but november 8th and 9th were wonderful days

>people falling for year old bait

>the Current State of the NBA

twitter.com/OfficialJoelF/status/965406692497387521

MAGA

>white people
>white

>tfw you will never white

I was thinking, can we have one thread of ptg without the retarded pepe or the stupid wolf girls?

oh my fuck those thighs

Anri is half white so you could be 75% white

I wanna put my penis in her vagina, if you know what I mean

What was his name again?

>tfw got new better job because MAGAnomics
>tfw get presidents day off
>never had that day off at any company that ive worked for before
t-thanks trump

Mueller has emails showing Kushner coordinated with the Internet Research Agency/Russians

Trump/Ivanka/Junior on suicide watch

I hate America

lights on or off

I was on Cred Forums from 08 - 2011, went to a few other boards from time to time. I then graduated high school and went to work only came back to the chans in early 2015. Most of my saved content, mainly reaction photos, are from then.

lel

>no niggers or beaners
>Most patriotic sport
Really activates my almonds

Breast reduction should be illegal.

I don't follow.

>ptg
it's P/T/G sweetie

twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/965402475292479488

As a Trump supporter and a big NASCAR fan I fucking hate this, cuz Austin Dillon is a humongous faggot. Can't stand him...I mean he literally wrecked the leader to win and then dabbed when he got outta the car. He's such a cringy faggot.

His grandpa is cool tho so happy Childress got the win...but fuck Austin is awful man.

>he's not a particularly good messenger
I disagree, whilst he isn't a great public speaker he communicated in a way unseen in modern history, the way he connected with the public through his rallies and social media will be studied for centuries. Whilst you're right that their movement is hollow and relies on a messenger the right wing is the reverse. truth wins, and we have the right ideas based on reality. we just lacked good messengers for that movement (especially given the censorship and media monopology they've had for decades). They fear good messengers that can challenge their own. they like conservatives bending over and being autistic infront of the cameras.

Betcha don't know this animu

chink?

Samir Al'Hydeed

There's a Mexican and a black guy in NASCAR right now. Both seem like genuinely cool guys who are easy to root for and not about the SJW propaganda.

Chinkers I'd tell you it's not all that great, but I'd be lying; white male and debt free in the US is a great thing to be. Still you get your own awoos, I don't

>half "white"
>mother who's a member of DAR
I'll stick with the heritage that helped found this country thanks

>wall dead
>immigration reform dead
>NeverTrumpers emboldened
>Democrats energized
>Donations to Democratic candidates exploding through the roof
>House gone in 2018
>Senate probably gone too, at least NV and AZ seats lost with no gains in the blue wave
>Mueller closing in, even Roger Stone admits Trump will face charges
>Democratic Congress will start impeachment proceedings
>President Kirsten Gilibrand 2020 all but guaranteed
>amnesty, open borders, crackdowns on guns and churches in the next ten years
>Flynn and Manafort spilling the beans on Trump and his Russian dealings
>Senate seat loss in fucking ALABAMA
>Trump campaign emails that prove collusion in hands of MUELLER
>Tax Hike on Middle Class
>GVT shutdown will move the Democrats to vote out every single Republican in Nov
>A blue wave created by Trump by not signing a simple humane law for 800k true Americans
>13 Russians indicted by Mueller (they helped change votes in key areas and directly worked with Trump)
>Gates pleads guilty and will spill the beans on how Trump and Manafort coordinated with Putin

I can't take all this winning

was he thinking about rape?

>no niggers or beaners
Well, there's Daniel Suarez and Bubba Wallace but Suarez is a castizo and Bubba is 56% white. It's OK I guess

Quick guys- say there’s an attractive, moral, Catholic girl I could date but she’s half polish and half jap. Would doing so make me a race traitor? I know this country needs as many white kids as it can get so I’m conflicted...

The rush was huge, hildawg shilling went into overdrive, Obamaleaf probably jerked it and then the flipping began and wew what a ride.

>half polish
>half Jap
How did this come to be

Bubba Wallace is whiter than most white people
Suarez needs deported

you fascists will die

t.KitOdonnell

just saw all 6 episodes..can anyone post the expanding brain pic for me?
thank (you)

i unironically really like the melody of this song, i've caught myself whistling it at work but nobody else knows what it is so i'm safe lel
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

fat boy with her blonde grill shouldn't die though :-\

He graduated from MSU........ so yes

>he doesn't know

At least I'll still have the AWOOs and /ptg/

What I mean is that he's fluid on many issues. He's always willing to wheel and deal. Yes he has an ideology, but he's not an ideologue. It's what confused everyone about him. He wants to make shit happen..and he wants to deal. This is very different from a strict messenger who stays on message like say a Ted Cruz.

>but she’s half polish and half jap
wat

>tfw skipped uni for a day to watch
was actually a pretty shit day until things flipped

was this an Amy (((Weinnhaus))) tribute or something what the fuck was she thinking

>Half polish half Jap Catholic girl
That's like... the perfect fucking trifecta.
You marry that girl, user. Propose tomorrow and never look back.

pussyhole

Is the security at Trump Tower still as crazy as it was a year ago? Anyone been there recently? Have a lot of the businesses really moved out of there?

That video with the Hollywood elites telling you how to vote was pretty much peak zero message.

sauce on this please

awoo

I was on the west coast. Everything was wrapped up by 1am my time.

here you go

Polish dad is a businessman who (after moving to US with parents) went on several business trips to Asia where he met his Japanese wife

To be fair only this literally who died. Nobody seems to have noticed either.

Oh my fuck, those pork chops in mushroom sauce turned out perfectly

Do you have the jew version?

Refer to

I unironically like Suarez, but yea Bubba is pretty white. But I'm happy for Bubba...he's put in the work to get here. Seems like a legit good dude.

I just root against Suarez cuz he's JGR and fuck that team, but he's talented and humble.

AWOOO

Unless you're a nigger or a Jew, there is no reason to hate yourself and your own kind. Stop it.

Aren't feminist trying to fuck this up though? Grid girls being banned or some stupidity.

Lets see it chef

This

that sucks
DJT Jr is already RTing this guy

Amy could've done a billion times better while wasted

Cred Forums: whether you like it or not it always is the Jews. I don't know how but it never fails

Weaklings die. Big deal.

Those are honestly 2 of my favorite nationalities/ethnicities so I mean it seems like a big score

Sleepy posting is met with a 48 hour b&

I only hate on Suarez because he replaced Carl Edwards. Suarez is actually a half decent driver, but man I miss Carl.

Obama must be impotent for not grabbing the guns after Sandy Hook

Without digital enhancing and electric sync production, most of these shitty pop groups & artists can't sing a note to save their lives.

>but muh celeb platform = listen to muh stupid opinion on everything

I was awake all night but admittedly pissed off because the commie media refused to call PA when it was clearly over hours before.

>some shit news goy saying something is what counts for news now

Whatever a great timeline.
I love our president!

She was a rare talent - genuinely amazing.

F

nah, they mentioned she was fine later in the episode

No one cares about Joe Is Joe.

>not wanting to drink milky from these

That was me during the Wisconsin primaries, except add whiskey to the mix.
>I didn't care we were losing, I was hammered with /tg/.

Already finished it. Plus don't want to post photos onto the cantonese basket weaving autistic fren simulator

PREDICTION FOR FALL 2018

>war with NK actually breaks out, ships sailing, planes patrolling, talk of nukes
>Trump is getting himself into a mess and dies of 'a health problem he was hiding' month after Americans gain territory in Korean mainland with losses shocking for the modern age of warfare
>his vice-president is supposed to take over
>instead Ivanka literally announces herself as a temporary replacement according to her father's wishes, therefore breaks the Constitution and outrage and protests polarize America that is now fueling civilian conflict within
>orders tanks and gumshots on civilians at first, but as they put up barricades and armed groups actually start to form its all out war to depose Ivanka and install Pence or have re-elections (he fled the Washington)
>America is completely wrecked internationally and domestically
>Hollywood actors and SJWs are basically worthless since the real conflict is going on on several fronts
>bad losses in Korea, unseen since Nam
>Pence is amassing support in many states, sometimes outright battles (official) American forces, whole things lasts several weeks
>military coup happens and Ivanka is deposed quickly, imprisoned, but Pence isn't reinstalled
>only months after war with Korea resulted in some sort of peace treaty (considered a loss for America) re-election were had and some Democrat is elected
>war, refugees and real terror completely change the society and irrelevant social issues are pushed aside and deemed ridiculous
>real manly values and soldiers become the most valued things in society
>rid of attempted dictatorship, American people even more convinced in detestable paths of non-freedom fully embrace the Constitution more than ever before

>I was thinking, can we have one thread of ptg without the retarded pepe or the stupid wolf girls?
But user, awoo is endangered...you should be happy when you see her in the wild

>you will never install gentoo with Barron
>you will never eat burgers with trump
>no two scoops afterwards

Just fucking end it already...

-___-

Wasn't that a Cred Forums troll OP?

Mint

Those high schoolers are all Jews and Aztecs anyway, the White ones are all AltRight now.

youtu.be/cCbUMEooHhI

>Not doing anything about gun control
>Students are planning a March and protest about gun control
>Good police officer gets killed in Chicago by a gun
>Gun control needs to be heard.

I never liked the U.S. government even with Obama, but this shit is pretty entertaining so far. Doesn't look good for you Amerifats.

Yup. So was #draftourdaughters.

holy shit my ex is stalking me and says she wants to get back together. what would trump do?

AWOO!

You're right, I'm only 75% joking

Sweet lord. Look at those legs thighs.

Hey, if you're a shitty cook just admit it.

>#draftourdaughters
That was fucking hilarious.

Hey bakla, while I was out today I was behind a little RAV4 that had a bumper sticker on it that read," Warning.... Filipino driver....I learned to drive on a water buffalo."
Also had a pic of her riding the damn thing on the opposite side kek

Now I have to go fap to Anri and Hitomi dammit. And Julia I guess.

PS: FUCK THIS GODDAMN CAPTCHA.

I wonder if there is an FPS mod for this kind of thing.

>tfw no Chinese Empire rn
>tfw shitty commie state without the taiwanese flag
I feel bad for you, but you still have to go back
>What I mean is that he's fluid on many issues. He's always willing to wheel and deal
his policies on trade, NATO and diplomacy have reamined unchanged since the 80s.
>. This is very different from a strict messenger who stays on message like say a Ted Cruz.
I get your point, but I think it's just how the two go about things differently. take Ron Paul for example, he's a die hard ideologue that became a non-person because he didn't do anything. Trump has an ideology but he just deals with it better, and manipulates the way you look at it given the moment. hes trying to trick everyone into thinking hes softened his immigration beliefs (he hasn't)
it hurts user

OH NO NO NO NO NO

he's literally an actual murderer
hilarious to see him virtue signalling and pretending to care about human life. fucking actors not newsmen

Have to agree. Both Jap and Polish? Win Win. Also btw who /PolishGerman/ master race here?

no fren

>about to accept a Commission into the Army as medical
>fucked because I'm so puny and weak, can't even do the 31 push ups in 2 minutes
What the fuck am I going to do /ptg/, how do people do

>justafleshwound.grail

STOP MAKING NEW FUCKING AWOO, IT'S HARD ENOUGH TO CHECK AGAINST THE 1400 ALREADY CATALOGED

Stand Your Ground™

It was an extremely popular song in it's day in both the north and the south. It's like if SJW's decided to hate "Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen" because it was popular in the Third Reich.

chinkleaf is honorary, he is fine

>fried a couple venison steaks while drunk on cheap bourbon and blasting some Band-Maid
>now about to watch the new Colors and Kokkoku episodes

stop wasting your time shitposting and start spending your time eating and training

4 Jews and a spic.

Fuck her right in the pussy, stick a morning after pill in her breakfast, and kick her ass out the door at 10am.

Hey /ptg/, serious question:

What is wrong with gen Y and Z males? Their female counterparts are kicking their ass in high school, college, masters and professional degree completion rates 60/40. Young women are getting careers, young men are becoming self-loathing NEETs borrowing money from mummy while playing fortnite all day. I recall my high school honors section was 40 girls, 5 boys. w t f

Why? We can't blame Hollywood kikes for everything

>shad

Shitskin males are worthless.

obligatory

It's not time for debate, fellas. It's time for discussion.

OF SHALL

>Falling for the fat cow meme
This will never stop being hilarious
Trap trolls ain't got shit on this

Look, having your children looking like you and growing up around people with a similar culture is great and all. But love is love, man. And with only 1/4 japanese, how much different can they really look?

S O Y
O
Y

>coward
AHEM. "Investigate".

b-but I immigrated legally, and pay more into the government than taking out of it

My predictions for celeb deaths this year from old age
>Jimmy Carter
>Ginsberg
>Kirk Douglas
>some old rockstar (Dylan or Paul McCartney)

anyone i'm missin?

Uhhhh... you okay, user? Need some Valium?

Hey yurofat wonna see what an average burger has in their closet?

are you gonna tell me that this something natural that just happens? this is obviously orquestated.

pfft

I love an excuse to post shad reactions

>Trigger Words
Was that the warning?
Also Joe is projecting HARD

Start lifting weights between shitposts, you'll feel a lot better

She can feel her womb withering and understands she has no time to find a good man so she's decided to settle for you. She'll stop at noting to collect your seed - don't let her.

>shadman

>>about to accept a Commission into the Army as medical

I thought that said communist at first. I'm full on McCarthy mode. Looking for reds everywhere.

I went to a 90% white upper middle class school

Was the shooter /our guy/? How many jews did he kill

didn't we have this same discussion last night? or this morning? i can't remember

>show states that she survived and is just recovering in the hospital
>died

good job

McCain

JESUS CHRIST I AM GOING FUCKING INSANE.

Closet Trump supporter here. Fought in the Great Meme War, participated in /cfg/ and the rally threads since last Spring, longtime fan. Could not have been happier on election night.

How do you guys not lose your fucking minds going out into the world? I'm Hispanic and live in SoCal, and I'm in college right now. EVERY FUCKING DAY I'm subjected to brainwashed horseshit. Go downstairs; CNN or MSNBC with some new MUH RUSSIA narrative. Ride in somebody's car; fucking NPR is telling me, I kid you not, not to worry about terror attacks because, "When it's your time, it's your time." I can't complain about anybody being stupid or amoral in any fashion whatsoever without, "Yeah, like Trump supporters!" being the response. I can't even say, "Wow, that's really fucked-up" when a bunch of little girls get blown to pieces without the response being about how the US is full of white males and they're just as bad. My cousin's taking a mandatory course on cultural appropriation and sexism. Every fucking day, it's CIA agent Anderson Cooper's ugly fucking mug brainwashing my family for hours on end. Every fucking day, it's shitting on Trump, whether it's relevent or a complete non-sequitur. Every fucking day, I hear the most epistemologically-unsound bullshit from otherwise intelligent people, and I'm just SCREAMING on the inside.

I watch people I love and respect drink the fucking kool-aid every goddamned day and I can say nothing because I've seen how they treat Trump supporters here.

Holy fuck, anybody feel me on this? It's fucking hard.

that was real that wasnt fake.

it literally was
thanks for taking the heat rooskieawoo

I'm willing to bet money none of those kids were anywhere near the shooting

>has no time to find a good man so she's decided to settle for you
Way to twist the knife on that poor user.

>this is obviously orquestated.
yeah..like the schoolshooting

idk, we should have this discussion every day it's grossly underreported

is that fucking robocop?

The sentiment was real. The hashtag and memes were Cred Forums.

why are video game graphics getting worse now?

>chinkleaf is honorary, he is fine
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK REEEE
that's cause you're a smart and a good a person. still doesn't make it right that you're in an anglo state, even if completely understandable (and I do sympathise with immigrants that took that opportunity). you know you must make china great again, that is your purpose in life. maybe have 3 chink children first so that maybe they can someday return home

I genuinely don't remember that. It's hard keeping up with 17 different shows.

does ginsburg count as a celebrity?

look at that stolen valor kike (((bluementhal)))

>>you will never install gentoo with Barron
holy shit I didn't want that feel, who even thinks of this shit

So who you guys want in 2020? I'd love for Biden to get the nom cuz of the meme potential. Hell they might shut social media down to stop those creepy vids from going viral.

2nd would be Kamala Harris or Booker. Both are so coastal bubble and bland that they'd be easy but not particularly entertaining.

The ultimate would of course be Hillary running again but that'll never happen. But please god make it happen.

GPU price spikes due to shitcoin miners

that young man in the khaki shorts glows in the dark and he's a child wtf

What video game is this? Is this the Kingdom Come: Deliverance that everyone is talking about?

Yes.

peep is a cute. A CUTE.

ice gets his d sucked live
youtube.com/watch?v=eqzKtozYoLU

Because consoles can't handle it.

there's no doubt none of them were close or knew anyone involved. it was a MASSIVE campus with 4,000 kids. not to mention the nutjob who did it was an alt retard from 2 years ago none of these kids knew

fyi a media hit is usually worth $500 so these kids are virtue signaling for shekels (and local/social media fame)

Stop being a pussy and get into shape then try to get in again dumbass

>Pic related has been going on for an hour now
What the actual fuck lads? Do xbones just have shit wifi cards? Even my 360 did this shit

honestly at this point i think that everything that happens in america is a psy-ops to keep the population obedient and docile.

The more effort devs put into signalling in their socialist buddies, the less money they make for future productions.

Nearing the end boys, what's the explosive she's surrounded by here?

Pocahontas or Bernie.

Western games are a degenerate art form in the most literal sense now. The studios are in pure profit-maximizing mode now and don't give a fuck about the quality of the product.

BULLYING CuCKICHIGO IS FUN

Sorry fags, but donald trump — or as I like to call him, DRUMPF — just signed his political death sentence with the amnesty. As a result you will now see the following:

>blue wave sweeps congress in 2018
>drumpf gets impeached over nothing
>it’s finally #herturn in 2020

And just to be clear: this is all coming from someone who not only supported drumpf since the ride down that faithful golden escalator, but I also spent over 1,000$ bux on maga gear which is roasting in a bonfire as we speak.

Yeah it sucks dick but it’s time to face the facts: The movement is over.

Mini nukes it looks like.

You would think Justice League would've been a bigger deal but it just came and went. And it was a clusterfuck too.

why is everyone picking on chink leaf all of a sudden?
You trying to send him back to Chyna?

K...keep me posted

Whether people want to admit it or not society has blatantly started putting female interests before male ones. Females matter, men don't. Women need to embrace their X, men need to be made aware of their toxic Y.

It's not true of all things, but there is such a huge gap when it comes to trying to empower women vs empowering men. Women are told they are the future, and that their future is being fought for and that we all support them. Men are being told they fucking suck and it's their fault everything is bad, so we're trying to stop you having influence.

Add to that the inequality of chances of sexual partners based on looks, potential consequences of divorce/breakup especially if you have kids, lack of proper father figures both in the home and in the media...

I feel sorry for a lot of young men.

>Paul McCartney dies
>The media announces the last of The Beatles has died
>Ringo weeps alone.

mini nukes
>tfw physically repulsed by them after playing survival

Rabbi Shmuel Hydelberg

>has a chance to confess her feelings
>fucking sisterzones herself

Because I go to work, eat right, lift heavy things, then come home and trade some crypto and shitpost on an anime forum.

Either way, I'm gonna be rich and/or get to shoot commies when the revolution kicks off. Either way I win in the end.

No, China is already a dead end.

Boinie. Or Hilldawg again. Oh god I would pay to see a Boinie vs Trump debate. And Trump when he's in full campaign mode.

Mini nukes from Fallout universe

Compressed farts.

>shadman

>pick top 5 NASCAR finishers from last year to be on my fantasy team
>3/5 have to be towed off Daytona
I love cricket now!

Stop replying to copypasta.

does the sign stop speeders?

>filename
Goddamnit I like that better, time to rename

exactly

What did you name it as? Olympic AWOO?

In all fairness her crying face is the exact level I need for my /girlscryingwhileyoudickthem/ fetish.

Good ole Genesee

WEW

If I remember correctly Ozzy died the second week of next month.

It's really not hard
Get rid of that shit flag first off, be proud of your Homeland or get the fuck out
Second, do what I do whenever my 'Nam vet uncle starts going full bluedog on me, just smile and listen and then go about your business

public schools are geared towards going at the pace of the slowest ship in the fleet
the public think there needs to be standards, because it sounds good on paper. so the feds and states set standards, and public schools respond by just having students memorize shit to pass standardized examines. when the US was really booming, the best schools were known for being areas that taught students how to think and apply knowledge, not shitty places that assign letter grades for memorizing shit that kids can't even properly apply. oddly enough many scandanavian countries have copied old US elementary school models
boys and girls learn differently, especially at young ages, that's a fact. the way schools are set up, they are basically designed for girls to succeed and for young men to struggle. the shit anti-masculine culture doesn't help.
i don't mind girls wanting to learn and i don't mind girls and boys being in the same classes, but teachers need to change the way they reach out to their students, they need to accommodate both types of learning. it's possible, it's done successfully in private schools all across the country.

A mans gotta eat somehow.

(you)
(you)
(you)
Half this thread is copy pasta. I need something to entertain myself.

I'm tired of hearing about this fucking cartoon. Take this shit to Cred Forums.

we split because I moved...she moved here.

AWOO!

I went literal; skeleton awoo. Considering the vast amount of LITERAL skeleton awoo though; braapsled awoo is a better name. Last one I dunno what am I seeing?

It's the meme flags I could do without.

100% plebtier choice.

Betsy DeVos has done important work on that front by killing NCLB and Common Core. Both of those policies were explicitly designed to create the sort of shit environments you describe.

I actually think his pics are a riot, only moralfags make a big deal about it and people meming

>China is already a dead end.
I will never accept blackpilled faggotry like this. Have hope in how quickly the USSR collapsed

Fine, I'll talk about Colors then instead.

Someone kill me

Futa mech.

>Austin Dillon

He sucks. Smoke is my all-time favorite.

does anyone know this? genuinely looks like a interesting show

The fuck is going on here

it's definitely not suspicious at all there the only General threads on Cred Forums are Trump Generals and Syria Generals.

Definitely not suspicious.

Trying to figure that out myself

idk man, sometimes i empathize with you and the bong
my parents are immigrants to the US (LEGALLY) and I was born here
i grew up American for all intents and purposes, they pretty much fully assimilated, but sometimes i wonder if it was the right thing in the grander scheme of things. at the same time, their home country a shit, their lives would have been a shit if they stayed, coming to America has allowed them (and me) to live the greatest lifestyle ever known to man.

God bless the cameramen for these events.

this thread is feelz city today

>bullying cuckichigo is fun
Yeah for once it is pretty fun to bully cause I don't want to see them together. Plus her face as she got the sibling zoned back. Shit nigger I actually fell to the floor laughing that was so great

Reminder: Parkland is nestled between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami which is a huge Jewish concentration; the largest in the state

China is a shithole on the brink of collapse and Trump will be the one to give them the crippling blow that will destroy them
I am laughing at you from over here Anglo scum, I'm actually pretty glad your government was stupid enough to accept feilty status from the bugs

Like a jello mold.

literally jewish tricks

True heroes

I am so glad they un-banned that sport

So... is this what the false flag was for? Votes for 16 year olds?

>mfw I found out Shad made a pic of Reviewbrah

Would balkanization fix China, it always felt like they bit off more than they can chew, especially with the rural land grab.

>McCartney is 75
>Dylan is 76
>Carter is 93
>Connery is 87
>Dick Van Dyke is 92

someone big is gonna drop soon i feel it

betsy is fucking amazing
trump's cabinet is so under the radar because leftists are so busy screeching about his tweets, i love it.

all the ice sledding shit just seems gay af to me

Not posting the edit I did

Post it. Right now.

That user is mentally ill. Ignore him.

>anri
>fat

>>mfw I found out Shad made a pic of Reviewbrah
c-can
can i see it?

>China is a shithole on the brink of collapse and Trump will be the one to give them the crippling blow that will destroy them
i agree with you?
>I'm actually pretty glad your government was stupid enough to accept feilty status from the bugs
this is just mean and undeserved

>oddly enough many scandanavian countries have copied old US elementary school models
boys and girls learn differently, especially at young ages, that's a fact.

Fact. When liberal point to how well Finland revamped their school system, I point out that what they do there would make our liberal educators get a case of the vapors.

They want to completely and utterly politicize high school like they did college. Make sure no pesky right wing views make it out alive.

Worked for Bongistan
Also high school students actually can vote if they're 18 when the election hits
Which is bullshit because the voting age should start at 21

And that's the thing, our family moved to Canada with the full intent of working, zero intent of using ANY gibs, and to contribute more than we leech

>probably
>will face charges
>all but guaranteed
>will start
>will move the Democrats to

Says increasingly nervous such & such.

you're a dumb gullible shit if you think devos or any filthy rich give a flying fuck about low and middle class education. the rich ONLY CARE about keeping their kids at the top of the hierarchy and just want to make shekels off privatizing education. their ideal goal is controlling and skimming % off all that education funding while still producing a shitty product that keeps their private day school kids at the top

baking!

they say that they are having a giant housing boubble over therethey build cities out of nowhere in just months.

Why the hell would they ban it in the first place? That clip is a thing of beauty.

what is it?

took a short nap then stayed awake til early morning when he gave the speech and went to work with hardly any sleep

Who would win, /ptg/:
2 billion dollar campaign OR
13 Russians?

ichifags BTFO for the nth time now

man cannot live on (You)s alone
but by the OC of decent /ptg/ers

So, did they feel a sport where competitors are called "lougers" wasn't embarassing enough so they made an extra gay looking version?

China will collapse eventually, Trump's just setting up America for the inevitable return of pre-globalisation industries into the west

No

Every good thing that has ever happened was spearheaded by a rich person.

This idea that the rich will only ever work to serve their immediate self interest is Marxist in nature.

Ahh. I forgot about this. One of Podesta's key initiatives was to warp this generation into being full-blown Dems before they could vote, insuring the future be blue. This is going to be hard to counter, as its fully matured now.

Not sure, desu, that's why we got out so early

>The fat is where I like it so it's okay and not fat
Whatever you say cuck
>Undeserved
So pic related isn't enough cause to hate you?(even if it's far from the only reason)

It's almost as though a 40% Jewish school in a county with a Clinton-supporting Jewish sheriff where a Jewish kid shot up the joint is now using Jewish media to shill for Jewish globalist gun grabbers or sumpin.

saved!

gonna need a edit with Strelizia on pic related soon

People don’t “care” about other people, you’re naive if you think that you’re on the side that “cares”

America

>Love triangles on anime
RARE
A
R
E

Learn to use a search engine. Less than 30 seconds in DDG revealed the sauce.
>Angel Cop

Holy christ this is fucking hilarious

but what have we left behind? i actually really enjoy reading about the ancient history and culture of my parents' country
maybe we could have contributed to making things better in our "home" countries
you know the founding fathers didn't immigrate away, they started a revolution.

They need to take the Darlingpill

not a good messenger Dilbertman calls him a Master Persuader the likes of which has never been seen.

Path of exile

2 man is the gayest thing alive, but luge is pretty damn fun if you ever get the chance to try it.

They did it in the 20s once and then in 48, IIRC they stopped because of safety concerns. You tend to go faster than luge and it's not like we had top class equipment back in the day

new new new

all the rich i know and all the politicians i know have their kids in the best local private day school

NEW THREAD

B

>Every good thing that has ever happened was spearheaded by a rich person.
Fucking wealth fetish fags are almost as bad as commies

Is it really a triangle when it's so one sided.

>Pepe and the wolf girls

Name my band

ty kind user

>161037616
>Garbage like this gets the red carpet treatment on Youtube

One of the few times ive been glad to be on the west coast
I also took inauguration day off at work lel

>love triangle
there's only one lover and a cuckold though :-\

Don't you dare do that to him. He's pure.

McCartney died a long time ago user

Whiskey's a helluva drug, H

Why wouldn't they? Public schools are shit, that's the whole point of this discussion.

It's pretty tasty desu

> Paul McCartney
No way. He's in great shape from all those transition meds.

Slim
L
I
N
D
E
R