Do any of you seriously believe that the Russian government was more instrumental in tipping the scales than our...

Do any of you seriously believe that the Russian government was more instrumental in tipping the scales than our weaponized autism and meme warfare were?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-war-against-freedom-of-expression-russia-sanctions-and-the-coming-crackdown-on-americans-and-the-non-mainstream-media/5602569
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Cred Forums controls the narrative now. What pisses me off though is the fact that there's shills all over the internet and they aren't Russian. They're zionist.

No chief, it's kikes doing what they do.

I think we did our jobs just to good.

Exactly

Some vodka soaked krokodil addicted roosky isnt going to take time out of his bleak existence and get familiar enough with the current zeitgeist of American culture and come up with some shit like the comet ping pong shit.

I know me some good old American autism when I see it

You should ask that question to /leftypol/.
We memed Trump into the presidency strictly for the lulz.

the most instrumental aspect of the election cycle was that the blues spent $1B+ on literally the worst candidate ever. you'd have to be a fool to think a couple squatters getting paid $10 a day managed to change the outcome.

They don't want to admit that we have power.

"Look at me, I am the jew now"

the DNC openly hires firms like Media Matters, CTR, Shareblue etc to shill online for them and no one says a thing

What's more powerful than a billion dollars? An army of autists doing it out of love and for the lulz.

Of course not.

Also:
>implying that the MSM isn't conflating us with "russian bots"

We ARE the Russian bots... at least to Jewish Boomers, anyway.

What about the fact that people literally got BANNED from T_D for telling people to trust Trump and support Luther Strange over Roy Moore.

JIDF Zionists control T_D.

never forget that hillary clinton named the frog

Wait, are those the "supa scary Vrussians" that the media was memeing about?

>Do any of you seriously believe that the Russian government was more instrumental in tipping the scales than our weaponized autism and meme warfare were?

Who do you think was pointing the direction of the weaponized autism and memes? Stormfags can't get out of their own way. That narrows it down doesn't it user?

that actually happened? I don't go there for obvious reasons, every time I go to plebbit it looks like this

Yep! Those are all the shitposters who got arrested.

I literally got banned for saying to trust Trump and support Luther Strange and I messaged the mods for weeks and never got a response. JIDF shilled HARD for Bannon and Roy Moore.

I mean they pretty much caught the guys who were spreading the "memes" and there are very solid records of them spending millions of dollars from the Russian government on pro-Trump propaganda and they all pretty much
confessed to it and it's not even debatable anymore but hey you're free to keep on living in your little weaponized autism fantasy if it makes you feel like you didn't get punked.

Nope, next.

Cred Forums always wins
>oops
kek

This needs a few corrections:
Far right on the top, Gina, is Italian, not spic
#3 on the bottom, Jaime, is a Jew, not spic

T_D on discord and reddit have both been compromised for a long time now. The original mods were booted not to long after it was created.

>confessed to it.
Nope. Not even close. They are all in Russia. Will remain in Russia.
And indeed are "laughing their asses off"

16/17 IS STILL AN A+

This faggot is zionist shill #1

>We ARE the Russian bots... at least to Jewish Boomers, anyway.
Yes. Cred Forums thinks its funny.
Oblivious to US laws past in Jan that make shitposting a crime.
Unironically.

hello chinku

>Cred Forums 2017: meme magic works xD epic
>Cred Forums 2018: does anyone seriously believe meme magic works

This. There's no way any outside agents had influence on the election.

Democrats need to just suck it up and realise they put forward the worst candidate, stealing the position of nominee from someone much more popular, and lost.

dude, we're all russian bots, didn't you know? beep boop

I saw the Russian material. I wasn't impressed. Actually don't even understand how Russia is considered a power with such bad memes.

>The War against Freedom of Expression: Russia Sanctions and the Coming Crackdown on Americans, and “The Non-Mainstream Media”
globalresearch.ca/the-war-against-freedom-of-expression-russia-sanctions-and-the-coming-crackdown-on-americans-and-the-non-mainstream-media/5602569

^(extract)...... explaining ... (In) the new Russia sanctions bill just signed by President Trump, there is a measure opening the door to a US government crackdown on some of the non-mainstream media.
In particular, Section 221 of the “Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act” would punish “persons” who are “engaging in transactions with the intelligence or defense sectors of the Government of the Russian Federation.”

At first one might think this is reading too much into the text, however as a 12-year Capitol Hill veteran bill-reader, (the author) can assure you that these bills are never written in a simple, expository manner.
There is always a subtext, and in this case we must consider the numerous instances where the Director of Central Intelligence and other senior leadership in the US intelligence community have attempted to establish the idea that foreign news channels such as RT or Sputnik News are not First Amendment protected press, but rather tools of a foreign intelligence organization.
In the current atmosphere, where anti-Russia hysteria has spread like typhoid, how readily-accepted such a notion would be by many.

Once the initial strike is made at the lowest hanging fruit,(RT, Sputnik), the second wave will target Russia-focused organizations not funded by governments but that challenge the official US government line that Russia is our number one enemy and its government must be overthrown.

Theybare no just Zionist. They are a collective of allies seeking ethnostates. Arabs working with Jews.

Ever wonder where Brock gets his other funding from?

>quality, non shitpost from down under
>it's a kiwi
color me shocked

Nice roadmap.

Ethnostates are jewish psy ops you kike.

Even if Russians did influence the election who gives a fuck? We have Mexican groups here openly advocating for invasion and god damn kikes in AIPAC openly trying to get us into wars all the time. I’ll give a fuck about foreign influence when we remove taco

Lol

Yeah because it was definately everyone discussing all those very compelling sponsored facebook posts no one remembers which swayed public opinion away from hilldawg

Sounds legit

If Russia could do it any country could do it and therefore counter it.

They can't, but Cred Forums can. Or perhaps could.

>our meme warfare
You mean the Russians meme warfare, kiddo.

You got punked. In fact your entire country got punked. You should at least admit it. When Ashton Kutcher punks some faggot and finally reveals himself and the other guy can finally see what's going on, you don't see him going "Oh but actually I didn't get punked, I was in on the joke the whole time, I was just pretending to be retarded you see"

You should admit that you got punked.

If Americans have had to play with Russians on same servers, nobody would believe media's Russian bots narrative. People would tell them to fuck off and go play some CS and see for themselves.
>Бpocь мнe винтoвкy пyтин пyтин, пик б eбaный eбeт, двигaй, я нe мoгy игpaть Я - pyccкaя вoдкa пyтин вoдкa
You don't shill another country if you can't even speak that country's language.

No, but it contributed to autist spergers obsessions.

makes me think there will never be justice.

>The DNC campaigning for their own party is exactly the same as another country punking you in front of the whole world and making you look like a bitch

Yep, totally the same thing.

Ethnostates are the globalist plan that has shots like Rothchilds on their boards