The truth about anti semitism

european anti semitism has most of its roots in medieval christians hating them for "killing jesus" and for not being christian.anti semitism continued in atheists too who thought jews created communism to destroy their countries.
a new conspiracy is spreading today that jews
are bringing in all the immigrants.so far there is no evidence that any of these claims are true, however it is documented that jews make up 25% of nobel laureates making a large contribution to the advancement of the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
portugalresident.com/“jewish-tourism”-is-portugal’s-latest-‘niche-market’-target
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the kikes, just for being kikes.

why exactly do you dislike them do you have any reason backed up by evidence

They're cucked faggots who always stick their noses in other peoples' business.

European anti-Semitism since the 20th century has its roots in the emergence of Jewish organisations dedicated to smashing open European borders to the Orient and Africa. Anti-white propaganda, Communism, dominance of banking and media, all these things are behind anti-Semitism, not some old lore about the death of Jesus. In schools we're told the Romans killed him, nobody mentions the Jews in that context, and I'm an old fag who remembers Christianity in our schools.

bring me evidence that jews want to bring in immigrants or that any jewish organization is tied to this

They all vote for it and preach it religiously, especially where it's not wanted.

I don't doubt the advances Jews have made to the West, especially in recent history, but that doesn't discount all the bad ones either. Screaming about 'anti-Semitism' in the face of justified criticism, for example when the actions of people like Barbara Roche (Labour party, huge racist against Europeans) cause massive damage to a nation like England, does not help Jewish people fight genuine anti-Semitism.

Bring me evidence that they're not you fucking kike

Oy vey soloman aren’t you missing your bar mitzvah

agreed

You could look up the Jewish influence in the Labour and Conservative party, those that are members and those that fund them. Most are pro-open borders etc. Jewish names in media, such as Paul Mason, who write articles telling us being English is not important and St. George isn't even English, but is allowed to be proud of his own Jewish heritage. This is a common thing in Western Europe now.

i recognize feynman, freud, asimov, sagan, and einstein, who are the rest

Feynman was a great man though.

but not all jews want to bring in immigrants you don't even have any statistics proving most of them have these views

Anti-semitism has its roots in Semitism. No semites, no problem.

Von Neumann on centre right

Aren't jews actually fleeing European countries due to migration now?

I don't need formal statistics to hear what the jews in my neighborhood are saying out loud.

von neumenn
leo szilard
wolfgang pauli
and neils bohr

This

>hating because of some religious aspect
No you retard, I hate jews because of how they behave on average. Every kike I have met deserves the ovens. They are the ones leading the destruction of the western world.

The other races to me are not really that big of a problem, I can tolerate niggs/spics/etc to some degree, but jews need to be removed if any problem wants to be resolved.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

you do i could say all goyim want to bring in uneducated immigrants based off of that

Are you fucking joking you dumbass?
THIS HAPPENS IN LESS THAN A WEEK OF A JEW BEING IN ICELAND YOU COULD NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

If you would be mad at those goyim I think you can see why I am mad at kikes.

no
>portugalresident.com/“jewish-tourism”-is-portugal’s-latest-‘niche-market’-target

Listen schlomo who do you think your fooling?

Evidence is basically at your table.
>Ignores it.
Predictable.

It doesn't matter if not all Jews want that, what matters is what the Jews in influential positions want, and you could google that in 2 seconds and see the shit we have to put up with in Europe. I know not all Jews hate white people, I've got a friend in Israel who has the exact same views on immigration etc as I do, but he doesn't cancel out the deeds and words of vastly more powerful people like Barbara Lerner-Spectre, Peter Mandelson, Jack Straw, Barbara Roche, Luciana Berger, Lord Levy, etc etc does he? Google their politics and how they vote, the shit they say, you don't need us to wipe your arse for you, it's all there plain as day.

>inb4 OP deletes his thread after being shown mountains of evidence

Neils Bohr was just a halfie.

Very true. The infamous "JQ" is really just the "anti-west Q". There's plenty of open borders goyim as well.

Though I think like with any minority, some jews just don't give a shit what ultimately happens to the country they're living in. They feel isolated and unwelcome, so why care if Western countries fall one by one? It's not their history or heritage at stake.

it's a real problem for 'normies' to understand when people mention 'The Jew', it is not referring to every single jew, but the problem is when they hear it they obviously feel threatended, as do the 'normies' who've lapped up the post-war narrative as the majority of the world have

He seems to ignore posts like this.

jews are only 2.6 percent of the population, even if they did want to bring in a ton of immigrants they would need to rely on the votes of non jews

>There's plenty of open borders goyim as well.
Strangely most of them have attended (((Universities))). The poison is the jew, remove them and you remove the anti-west parasites. And by "plenty" surely you can give me some stats on whites voting for Trump and being anti-open border right Rabbi?

>They feel isolated and unwelcome, so why care if Western countries fall one by one?
The Jew's drive is to undermine the host nation, which is why it is in any nation's interest to remove them, which as you admit, they only seek to destroy it because lolwhocarezzzzzznshiet.

which is exactly what they do? 95% of blacks in your country vote democrat, labour in the UK is no longer solely a workers party, it is targetting pakistanis, blacks, the lot

Now post the source of the right image.

>implying you will not go full damage control when you realize it doesn't exist

blame communism for the fall of Universities.

>inb4 "communism and judaism are interchangeable

No.

>jews are only 2.6 percent of the population
Who are at the head of several industries which control money, housing, land, property, politics, etc. Who knew that a few with lots of power can control many with little power!!!!!! Use your brain you dumbass kike.

>communism
I wonder why belief the leaders of communism had.....

This