Die NEETs die

When we make the white ethnostate, what should we do with the soyboys that play video games all day and contribute nothing to our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/judge-denies-bail-for-man-accused-of-ramming-car-into-charlottesville-protesters/2017/08/14/2177a028-80fd-11e7-ab27-1a21a8e006ab_story.html?utm_term=.431edfc985ae
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have them do menial jobs.
But then they'll probably complain, shoot up their workplace, join a labor union and a communist group that will destroy our nation from the inside, or push for immigration because they don't want to work.

Your best bet is to just kill them.

theyll actually want to join society so we dont have to do anything

WHO'S

Forced labor in the form of community work. Picking up trash, planting trees, fixing buildings, etc.paid less than minimum wage with lunch provided

Also no neetbux

Let them die out. It's not like many of them reproduce anyway.

>play video games all day and contribute nothing to our society

Wow, no one on pol will be allowed in the ethnostate.

Look up WingsOfRedemption, the ultimate NEET. Today he made 2500 on Twitch just by playing video games.

Nah they won't.

People who were born ugly, lazy, and genetically inferior play video games as an escapism from society. No matter what place you put them in, they will always find a way to blame society for their genetic misbegivings. They usually join far-left or far-right groups not for its idealism or the benefit of society, but rather for its collapse. Even if all the niggers, spics, and chics were removed, their sole reason for their removal - pussy - will still flock to the superior white males and they will be denied, thus their pent up frustrations with society and "free give me dats the world revolves around me" will either result in them doing something detrimental to everyone else.

The only solution is a law that punishes unemployment by death.

Its not that I don't want to contribute to society, its that I don't want to contribute to THIS society, its shit.

Start up that ethnostate and I'll get off my arse.

Or, you can just ban video games and send anyone born under 6'0 to the salt mines. Why kill free labor?

>only angry American wage slaves posting

What's the matter? Kike boss got you pushing too many pencils?

I thought that was the Alt-Right?

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/judge-denies-bail-for-man-accused-of-ramming-car-into-charlottesville-protesters/2017/08/14/2177a028-80fd-11e7-ab27-1a21a8e006ab_story.html?utm_term=.431edfc985ae

No you won't, people like you never change.

And then they'll black market video games from other nations like a drug, and all those people you hoarded up as free labor will be enticed by a communist movement and slowly creep into the people in your society, after living nice middle-class lives and develop sympathy for the labor class and then your white ethnostate let's them in and their ideals creep into your government until yet again you let immigrants in and it just becomes another Sweden or America.

>actually thinking there will ever be a white ethnostate

>claim whatever your personal intentions are to be "beneficial to society"
>attack people for not contributing it to it

how about blow it out your ass after you shut your fuckhole instead

they will have to do some type of work. maybe fly drones?

It would be better to use them for medical experiments and their organs, to improve "normal" peoples lives.

>look I have a black lives matter flag, let's derail this thread, look at me, I'm black and making fun of the white ethnostate!

that's all hypothetical though

Conscription. Also get rid of welfare and other neetbux.

>When the people on the internet think they will be the ones in power making decisions..

Whats the point of these threads if we are not going to do anything but bitch about it?

What if I work and my only hobby is video games

By ops logic you contribute to society so you are fine. Its those who DO NOT WORK and play video games

Need money for vidya, why would you not work?

Daddy I am 5'11 and .5 inch off from being 6'0 can I be spared of the salt mines?

everyone is born under 6 foot retard

lol keep posting to Cred Forums ur changing the world buddy

>he doesn't know there already has been a white ethnostate

>REEEE YOU MUST WORK FOR MY SHITTY (((COMPANY))), GOYIM, WHY YOU ARE NEET
Typical JIDF.
>contributing to society
You'll "contribute" to society in your shitty commie (((state))).

who knows but I am just going by the logic written in OP's statement. Personally I believe that just getting rid of Neets is not enough gotta have a real cleansing with people especially those that believe every life matters

>wagecucks defending want everyone to be Jude slaves like they're
>wagecuck too dumb to use upwork
>wagecuck works 8 hours for Juden

>born under 6'
Manlet spotted

>Tryhards think anyone is scared of their larp

Enjoy wasting your life filling the pockets of the jew, wagecuck.

>play video games all day and contribute nothing to our society?

I play vidya and contribute more to society than you ever will you mutt

Kill them. They're worse than useless.

>The best part about playing video games isn't playing video games, it's telling everyone online that I did.