youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
youtu.be/NpNHbg-PZyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CIA niggers made this

Sage

nothing.
anyone who has a problem with people putting things in their own body on their own time is a jew

I've never had a gf to melt into a puddle of water with

I've did it a number of times back when I was younger, never thought too much of it, but god only knows what quality us midwestern suburban retards were getting...probably just postage stamps now that I think about it

It turns people into dirty hippies

Sage

This
If you're not really fucking careful

Subversion. An MK Ultra tool.

nothing inherently wrong with it. It can go wrong but it also can be a good experience, depends a lot on who is doing it and also factors such as their mindset. Also a lot of retards do it thinking it will be a drug experience like smoking weed or popping pills which it isn't and shouldn't be treated as such

why did god create us to be able to have psychedelic experiences?

It is probably made cheap and incorrectly in someones bathtub.

If you already have an underlying mental illness, don’t do it!

It could push you over the edge.

>2 hits
>"doing LSD"
bitch u aint even wavy yet

If you do a big enough dose, you will become the mental illness.

SEE: LSD thumb prints, people did millions of times the normal dose back in the 60s and 70s, were never the same people again

Thanks dad

Is 25 too old to drop some acid my friendos got some but it’s been like 3-4 years since I last did it and i feel like an old fart now and since I’m at the point where I’m starting to be kind of set in my ways I’m worried that instead of being fun and introspective like it used to be it’ll just be kind of meh

demons

It's a drug made by CIA niggers to degrade society. Only a fool uses LSD.

you don't get to choose the path it leads you down.

I lucked out and it turned my life for the better. Started working out, stopped drinking and doing drugs, and cut ties with the toxic people in my life.

My friend, however, got deeper into pot and heroin but won't touch LSD again because if he does, "the demos will return and steal [his] soul."

Granted he's done a lot more than the single tab I took

You're, like, really not the same person you were, like, yesterday, man

This. They watch their bongs more than they wash themselves.

>tfw did it with a friend and only did one hit because hes a pussy but he claimed it was because "muh spiritual energy

But a lot of people report feeling "enlightened" after taking it. It seemingly can let you see through the bullshit.
good question
This is true, one of the few actual risks of the substance.

It was always meh as far as I'm concerned. DMT, now there's a hallucinogen.

fux ur chemicals. shroom r gucci tho. ain't seen no cia nigger make shrooms before.

He’s not wrong though even the pot schizo meme isn’t false, it’s rare as fuck but i do have a friend that would trip balls when he smoked weed and later in life ended up going full schizo, I don’t think the pot/psychedelics outright caused it but I do think it was an indicator that it was going to happen before it fully manifested

LSD is degenerate.

>but muh introspective!
There’s nothing you can learn from a 14 hour acid trip that you can’t also learn during an hour of meditation

>implying the left makes arguments
beep beep boop

Go on? You're on to something

>t. a fool

It's meh to you because you only take one tab. Try taking as much as they took in the 60s

It turns you and your future children into peanuts

Literally glow in the dark

You can easily search the internet for forum posts by people who claim to have done LSD thumb prints. Every single one of them shows signs of severe mental disability.

Nothing.

Lmao that and salvia were one and done for me i ain’t trying to go back there

But embarking on a 14 hour acid trip IS a form of meditation (if you want it to be)

It allows for you to perceive the world differently and sometimes allow you to lose your ego, which can really allow you to appreciate living more. Downside is that LSD is some powerful medicine and alot of normal people can't handle that crazy mindset.

I would recommend taking mushrooms a few times, can't vouch for LSD - it's a synthetic compound that can and has fucked people up

Personally know someone who take windowpane 4-way 250 mics x 4 doses: schitzophrenic
1 guy single dose at 250 mics: manic depression
another 4 hits mr. natural at 250 mics each: schizophrenia

Do shrooms if you must and dmt is over rated.

>an underlying mental illness
This is a meme. More often you see it as "latent mental illness".

It was propagated to fuck with peoples' heads once they're already tripping.

It's a pure tautology: Did you freak out, have a bad trip? Then you had latent mental illness that the acid brought out. How do you know that you had latent mental health issues? Because you freaked out when you took acid.

Just pay attention to set and setting and mostly you'll be fine.
Some people will freak out; it doesn't mean they had a latent mental health issue. It means LSD makes some people crazy in a random manner.

Also, most of the time freaking out and having a bad trip will end up being a positive experience in the long run.

I suffer from depression and plan on microdosing it.
7ug every three days for four weeks. And a two month break.
Anything I should be concerned with at low dosages as that?

Oh no! That's delicious.

Stick with shrooms, whatever they're passing off as LSD these days is probably just glorified speed at best and misc chemical cocktail at worst.
>Unless you're doing a few laps around The Cube, pic related, then go balls out like this dude.

Not trying to be preachy. I’m for all drugs if you know what you’re doing or under medical supervision.
Kids tend to underestimate LDS’s power to change their perspective for better or worse. It’s not weed ffs.

Smoke DMT

good on occasion but can fry your brain. shrooms are better, do them at least once a year

Islam is the light

people who think lsd is an mk ultra trick is a faggot whose never even smoked a cigarette in their life

Why is her tongue square shaped?

The puritanical America doesn't want you to be allowed to explore your own consciousness and body and will put you in a cage with violent people to get assaulted raped and killed.
^
I don't think that's how psychedelics work, I was a lefty cuck until smoking weed and turning hard right, woke, start thinking for yourself and all the BS they push is clear as day.
Maybe they're awake now realizing the standards their surrounding society imposes on hygiene is unhealthy and a layer of dirtiness is healthy, we a HUGE part bacteria inside.

at no point did he use the word soy

LSD will remind you that you are just the universe experiencing itself, that former copies of ourselves are waiting for you to finish your journey and discuss what you've learned as a pastime.
There is no GOD, God, G-d, Nimrod, Ra, El, Moloch, YWYH, Baal, BLAH BLAH BLAH, it's just the universe.
Problem is for jews to get you to stick around they need you to pretend money is important, land or home ownership is important, that this and that is important but in the end it's just a distraction from the fact that this is just an experience for you and for the universe.

false, i tried lsd 3 times and every single time i felt a connection with God

you are experiencing the very consciousness that is the universe, the same one that allows you and I to converse but at this rudimentary level

Smoking really good weed almost gave me schizophrenia so I should probably stay away from anything that alters the mind.

I cant think of a worse place to drop lsd besides an actual war zone

ummm electricity?

why is her tongue square

What "is" schizophrenia?

kek this ones never used entheogens.
>It allows for you to perceive the world differently and sometimes allow you to lose your ego
and it allows for drastically different conclusions without
> me me me me me
in the way, very selfless decisions, good for your community, family, nation, people, or race (if you're that stupid).

Spring 1990 was the peak of LSD use in the Houston area. I had friends that were paying their way through college by dealing it. Back then I saw 100 hit sheets laid out on a table, about 1,000 lids total. Out of all the people who I knew that were doing acid none of them went crazy or ended up as crack heads. If you are going to do it do one and make sure you are with a group of friends you can trust to take you to the ER in the remote chance that becomes necessary. Dont do stupid shit like put it in your eyes or take more than 2 hits at once. Also dont do more than 1 on your first try.

better stay away from caffeine too then faggot

If you dont get what hes talking about you need to eat more acid or try mushrooms/dmt. God is the universe, infinity. Everything is a piece of a God and when we die we rejoin infinity

Imagine if the fellow travelers around him knew what he was doing, probably tear him limb from limb.
>Setting: true that, could never understand going to a noisy crowded place to trip, strictly way out in the woods for me.

200 mics of LSD changed my life dramatically. One trip kicked my alcoholism to the curb while also turning me into a right wing extremist. I was also and edgy atheist, and came out of it seeing the importance of Christianity in holding Western Civilization together. I also came out of the experience with a strong desire to become an electrician, which had never crossed my mind before. I am now 3 years sober, and 2 years into an IBEW apprenticeship program. Quit my job and took a paycut to do so, and couldn't be happier.

If you're not a retard doing it to party, it can be a really positive experience. Like de-fragging your hard drive.

so then there IS God

Women will never truely understand lsd

>can't vouch for LSD - it's a synthetic compound that can and has fucked people up

As safe as mushrooms (by the Lancet Drug Harm Study), the only "fucked people up" cases you find are not LSD but research chems erroneously sold as LSD because they're analogues (but not safe).

>It's a pure tautology: Did you freak out, have a bad trip? Then you had latent mental illness that the acid brought out.

No, freaking out is normal, having bad trips is normal. Even experienced perfectly sane people will have off trips. Most commonly when you listen to what made the trip "bad" it's the same building blocks as a regular trip for other people; focusing on some part of yourself that's troubling or a problem you haven't solved or some deep truth about you or your relationships that disturbs you.

Some people just can't handle those insights and they have a real bad time trying to fight it.

There are some outlying cases besides this, most of them people report some externality as a likely culprit, and that's where you get set and setting from. If you're already nervous and freaking out before tripping it's not going to get better for you.

>I suffer from depression and plan on microdosing it.
>Anything I should be concerned with at low dosages as that?

Below threshold there's really nothing to be concerned about that we know of, but no serious studies have been made either. It's currently hip among Silicon Valley types who swear by it, it's undoubtedly highly effective in creating change in your life. It's definitely a gamechanger from depression meds.

This goes for psilocybe too. There are good studies there on lasting effects from one major trip on anything from major depression to addictions.

Since research chems are floating around everywhere sold as LSD I'd be very picky about sourcing it though, and there's one reason microdosing psilocybe might be better, if you're concerned. The downside there is unreliable dosing.

about 1/50 lsd trips result in flashbacks(mostly very minor), but mushrooms its only 1/1000 so just do that

Yes but it is not a guy in heaven. God is infinity

>people did millions of times the normal dose back in the 60s and 70s, were never the same people again

I've seen that happen several times. once a guy swallowed a sheet of acid because the cops were pulling him over. He had a permanent mental illness from that point forward. Another time a guy I knew thought he was doing LSD but it was actually STP. He tripped for 4 straight days and was never normal again.

If you have the genetics for schizophrenia, it'll kick start it where otherwise it wouldn't have kicked in until the late twenties or possibly never.

The fruit that Eve ate in the garden contained DMT. Psychedelics provide knowledge, but you have no choice over what knowledge it provides, and it may be shit that you just aren't supposed to know, an understanding that will permanently alter your life for the worse.

This. LSD is a great tool but it should always be appreciated as a tool. You can use it to have a deeper connection with God/theuniverse. Regardless, it can make you more impressionable, if you think it'll affect you a certain way, it very well might. LSD makes your brain stronger, it makes your thinking more intense. Tripping isn't just seeing weird shit, the stuff that happens to your vision happens to your thoughts as well.

soldiers in Vietnam would take acid. I can't even begin to imagine what that would've been like. Tripping your face off while providing suppression fire for your squad. Watching a gook's head explode while high on acid. Seeing your buddies die face down in the muk. I've had some gnarly trips in which I was perfectly physically safe. I imagine taking it in a war zone would be an experience unlike any other

You should mostly be concerned with the fact that pure lsd is very hard to come by and accurate dosage at that tiny level is next to impossible without extremely sophisticated equipment that virtually no drug dealer has access to.

my brother's friend jumped out of a 7th story window while on LSD

Hard for me to put into words. I thought my life was actually like the trueman show movie and people were out to get me. I kept thinking I was being followed. It got so bad that I ended up buying a pistol, I thought I was be stalked by the US government or something. I also started to become super religious/christian. I don't smoke anymore.

God made electricity but you guys are really close
HINT: It's Islam

nothing really if you aren't mentally ill, I find psychotomimetics too spooky but to each their own

i know how to make the shit. and you better be damn sure what youre taking is LSD so sources matter. if you get the real stuff in chirally pure form its an escape to another plane of existence

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany
Drugs are meant for the citizen to heal himself with. If he feels that LSD will help then he should go for it.

>curing his depression with LSD
>asking 4chins about dosage

Oh boy

>i smoked weed once and after this i thought i was being watched by the government and became super religious
this is literally everything that has come out of an anti-pot ad rofl, you nailed it down to a T

>LSD will remind you that you are just the universe experiencing itself,
>i tried lsd 3 times and every single time i felt a connection with God

What we do know is that psychedelics can bring out strong feelings of divine connection, and unity with the world, but the explanatory framework differs from person to person. For one it's a dispelling of a personal god to a pandeistic world view, for another it's a personal connection to a specific deity.

This is what makes the commonalities in experience from people who do DMT so interesting. Their experience converge more, their stories too.

25ug is a better microdose. 7ug isn't enough of a microdose to do anything.

for my simple mind I whittled it down to; we are the sum of seventeen distinct localized disturbances in the time-space continuum but the only thing keeping them in motion is the consciousnesses that is the universe. That every atom is shaped by sheer willpower of the universe just to exist and we're expressions of those disturbances just like an imagination in your head can create a new world.

This is the only way to win against (((them))) though

You might start seeing 'connections' that aren't really there and start denying the holocaust and thinking the Seth Rich case is fishy and other such right-wing behaviors. Never do LSD.

first, the majority of lsd isn't lsd.
Research chems.

LSD is very hard to make to begin with.
You need specialized equipment and ingredients that are very hard to get because questions are asked.

Any real acid out there has been floating around since the mid 90's.

get out nigger you glow in the dark

the same that is wrong with every drug

misuse

1p lsd is close.

i would like to try it someday the only thing is that cunts from the cia made that shit

>No, freaking out is normal, having bad trips is normal. Even experienced perfectly sane people will have off trips.

Yes, I was defining the tautology for people that don't know what a tautology is.

Normal people will experience psychosis-like experiences; that's why it was originally called a psychotomimetic.

There's just this false information out there that if you do then it means you had an underlying mental health issue. No, it means you took a sufficient dose.

Makes you retarded

i forgot what i was watching, i think joe rogan (hahaha yes very funny) and i cant recall 100% word for word what was said but i do remember hearing that DMT is very different from lsd because it doesnt cause hallucinations but in fact enhances every sensory aspect
this still doesnt state/explain what those disturbances are though

>Any real acid out there has been floating around since the mid 90's.

No it hasn't. LSD is extremely sensitive to light and temperature change. There's nothing "floating around" for a decade without degrading to nothing.

It's likely a lot of LSD is the remains of a few research chems that were essentially precursors to LSD, like AL-LAD. They were legal to make (for a while) and your body breaks it down like normal LSD, so effectively they were mass producing LSD legally.

You start to see the same unmarked white truck following you around after taking shit like that, i'm warning you dude the reality you live in is not what you think is going on. These people or whatever the fuck they are, demons maybe are not fucking around.

willpower of existence.
Analogous to a hormone in a plant that can spur growth in the most hostile of places but on a universal scale and the impetus is a willingness to exist

what? 99% of lsd comes from the same two or three vendors on the darknet &, and it's definitely real

Literally this

So it's mossad/CIA, good to know

The only thing wrong with LSD is I've never been able to find it.

>Normal people will experience psychosis-like experiences

I see what you're saying now, yes that's true.

>There's just this false information out there that if you do then it means you had an underlying mental health issue. No, it means you took a sufficient dose.

The difference is in the experience of these effects and if they last. I think the point is rather that those with underlying problems can have the tear in the dam burst wide open with psychoactive substances. We know schitzophrenia in particular is strongly hereditary which means you're biologically predisposed or not. If you are predisposed and use psychoactive substances it's a risk that you'll have a full blown episode you might not return from.

But yes, the effects are like temporary psychosis; time alteration, dissociation of self (or ego death), hallucinations, etc.

There is very little potential for misuse of LSD. Not only is it not physically addictive, but you just wouldn't want to do psychedelics more than once every few weeks.

I love 1P-LSD.

>DMT doesn't cause hallucinations.
DMT literally takes you out of this fucking world to a land of fractals and aliens. You pretty much lose all real vision.

I haven't used it so I can't say what the difference is. I don't smoke anything so I'd have to try Yage.

not really, there's a huge market for it & profit margins are huge so naturally somebody's going to take advantage of that. the crystal itself you can buy in bulk for next to nothing

I went in a really bad trip for 8 hours. I've never been the same. Even drinking scared me for a while.

What did you do? The only bad experience Iv'e had tripping is looking in the mirror.

It takes you to the Otherrealm which is essentially Xen from Halflife where you join forces with your ancestors to battle the Jewish Transdimensional Gestalt (((the Combine)))
Oh hey look into Ken Kesey

>synthesized bullshit

Mushroom strong

Anyone here tried making tea from mushrooms? I would consider making some if it weren't for the mushroom shits

There's a cold cook ,ethos the lysergen is hard to acquire tho. Def real and made everywhere. Hard to fake on that blotter paper it won't absorb any other molecule the same it'll flake right off the paper

I tried LSD when I was younger, and seriously, if you feel the need to get that level of fucked up there is something seriously wrong with your life.

Drugs are degenerate as fuck. Even alcohol is fucked. All this shit is bad for you.

Go to the gym instead if you want to feel good you fucking shit cunts.

Where's Quinten and the Diamond Dogs when you need him?

Dmt takes you further than that

steeped mushroom tea, sugar, honey and maybe a flavor packet
get salty foods (not potato chips) to keep the runs from running

Shhh

>DMT literally takes you out of this fucking world to a land of fractals and aliens. You pretty much lose all real vision.

I had full blown visual hallucinations with just cannabis edibles and shrooms. If you're on an empty stomach and (anecdotally) have some very dark chocolate with the dose, it's incredibly powerful.

Same basic feature, the world dissolved into patterns and took my body along with it. No alien visitations, but definite strange imagery of hybrids of various animals and plants, like hitting a random button in Spore.

Level of fucked up.

Top kek

Grow up

No.
Not like DMT

nothing lsd is fucking tight

head drugs like LSD aren't really about "feeling good" anyway
could be a useful tool for people who want to get redpilled or think about things outside of their usual ego restricted headapce

Ever try it? You can make it from naphta extract of purple dye. Cheap too

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm afraid of going that far with just LSD/Shrooms because the trips last so long. The great thing about DMT is that it only lasts about 45 minutes with the peak lasting only 15 or so.

About a dozen times

Dmt is the bulk of the mushrooms molecule we consume

And yet you've never eaten lsd? I've seen widespread panic over 300 times and all over the country eating lsd it was great we toured for years had a blast. Grow up son and eat the square

>Not like DMT

Just based on trip reports I've read, it's similar. But like I said I can't compare directly.

>I'm afraid of going that far with just LSD/Shrooms because the trips last so long.

This is definitely true. I've been at a stage at 4 in the morning where the peak is long passed, the lessons learned, and I'm just feeling body fatigue and want to sleep and it's like the light's are just burning at 1000 watt in the mind, there's no way you're sleeping. Gotta plan the timing out for yourself.

It's actually been one of the reasons I'd like to try microdosing if I could get a proper source because that level of wakeful alertness is something that could be real fucking useful creatively or at work.

Did you not read the first sentence in my original post?

I think you need to lay off the drugs m8.

I did it this summer and went even further right

So you didn't learn shit?

nice aids tongue

Glad to know my acid is made in quality american labs

Also this, acid made me a natsoc

I have done LSD a couple of times in the past. It was amazing. Fun to say the least. The best time was when I did it with a group of friends (only two of them took acid besides me, the others drank alcohol and smoked weed) going to a night club. At one moment I was tripping balls, scared like a cat (i.e arriving a crowded as fuck bus) then the place changes (i.e getting off the bus), the situation changes, and the trip/allucinations change along with it.

>The difference is that DMT hits you like a truck, and you very quickly lose all visual sense of reality and go into fractal-land. I think that only really high doses of LSD could get you somewhere similar.

Early 80’s I did a bunch...

It fucked me up permanently

Go get you some bro, join the club

its a very dangerous chemical if made incorrectly

I'm 41 now but the LSD I took when I was 15-16 (and the bad trips I eventually had) altered me forever. Pandora's Box.
Also, the phrase "bad trip" is wholly insufficient ;)

>CIA niggers made this
if the CIA are nazis why do you call them niggers?

>If you do a big enough dose, you will become the mental illness.
not true I've consumed grams of crystal, it was fine it just lasts longer

There is no god dummie

I saw God and now I am a practicing Catholic who thinks we need the Latin mass and that the current people is a heretic. Thank you LSD!

I was shit posting. I have a couple tabs I'm holding for the right moment. LSD wakes a man up

nothing is wrong with it, however it's not a party drug and you should keep it to yourself and away from public eyes or ears about your hallucinogens use!

namber waun, not a war zone, number two I wouldn't mind tripping at this concert youtube.com/watch?v=G5goISKPSH8

I'm in my late 20s, and in my early 20s it helped change me entirely for the better

Because of their niggardly behavior.

>Because of their niggardly behavior.
ok sure but the part I don't understand is where people here will claim to be nazis and call the CIA niggers like WTF bro the CIA are nazis pretty much or at least have an intimate relationship with the nazi party by the mere nature of it's work, that shit is strange

read that book about I paid Hitler by Fritz Thyssen where he explains how he was Hitler's puppet master for wall street

My two gripes about lsd are:
1) uncertainty about purity and dosage
2) it lasts too damn long!

I loved my experiences with it, but it goes on and on and on...
I only took shrooms a few times; they grew where I lived and I only ever took fresh shrooms. It's a much shorter experience but even high doses didn't have the same clarity of insights as lsd (for me, anyway). I wouldn't mind doing them again though.
I enjoy reading dmt trip reports but I'm too concerned with it's bodyload (especially the blood pressure issues since I'm prehypertensive).

Nothing. I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Abso fucking lutely nothing.

I've done LSD about four times and none of them have been like some kind of spiritual awakening or rebirth. First experience was kind of annoying because I felt like I was "waking up" in a new universe in the same place every few seconds. Second time I got nothing but a massive headache (though everyone tells me that wasn't because of the LSD) and the third and fourth times it felt like really good MDMA, which my friend said it would be closer to a body high than anything mental. Each of those times was only a half tab, the third and fourth were taken a quarter at a time.

Should I man up and take a full tab of a specific kind or just shoot for DMT?

Here ya go, newfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA

Took a full tab myself a few years back. Had a pretty great time. I even tried to spook myself by thining Ayy lmaos were peaking through my window but I could only manifest a vague outline. Go in your bathroom, turn off all the lights and stare in a mirror, shit's fucking wild.

I heard you start having conversations with your ancestors and shit when you do that lol

A quarter tab is microdosing.

Half a tab may or may not be too small of a dose to really feel the proper effects, it depends on the potency (most blotters have about 50-100ug of LSD on them). Experiencing a proper LSD trip before doing DMT might be a good idea, since DMT will be a lot stronger.

Nothing it's great

morally wrong
ethically wrong
wrong from a medical standpoint

philosphically wrong

what do you mean by wrong

>shroom r gucci tho
This has to be the niggeriest thing I have ever read in my entire life. I wish I could go back in time and prevent myself from ever reading that. Thanks to you I now have this mix of anger, disappointment and rage. You, sir, deserve to get smashed in the nuts with a boulder

you should definitely not shoot DMT

you smoke it
and you need to be prepared for the experience

Nothing, bleach is even better though! Try it!!

kys, degenerate

>1) uncertainty about purity and dosage
you can test for the impurities typically found at a pretty low cost, this is what law enforcement does, so if your stuff is pure they can't charge you

Last guy I arrested for possession of LSD tried to jump head first through a window, then ran outside naked and kept trying to jump through a cinderblock wall. He got banged up pretty bad but he beat the shit out of his girlfriend even worse.

They tell you you're going to see cool tie dye shit and speak to spirits but in reality you lose control of yourself, piss and shit your pants, and wake up naked in a gutter next to a hobo who's also naked wondering why your dick itches, or in a cell with bubba.

I also saw a hobo on meth fuck a dead bird carcass once. Don't fuck with drugs.

That sounds more like PCP

see
its great if done for the right reasons. nothing wrong with opening up a little gland in the brain time to time.
>partyfags are toxic

It sounds exactly like meth and we
found meth, then again at the time I didn't know to test cigs to see if they're sherms.

LOL, >demos
Did you mean demons? Or are you ultra alt- right?

>police think you can tell diff between acid and pcp go eat sum donuts porky

Only retards smoke cigs in this day and age.

B E C A U S E
I T
G L O W S
J U S T
L I K E
(you)

Lucy came into my life at the right time and I went far right, and stopped almost all other forms of degeneracy in my life. If you are smart about it, it's a wake up call.

What kind of test will test for lsd-25 purity? I thought the available test kits only test for indoles.

>if your stuff is pure they can't charge you
wat?

it's less cool than DiPT
you wouldn't want to not be cool, would you?

Shrooms are a good thing to do a couple of times when you're in your 20's. LSD is a cia nigger drug it has benefits and drawbacks.

pro
youll be a little more creative for the time being

con
youll singe your brain a little

Shrooms are better just do them two or three times and think about your life. The boost is permanent

There's the ehrlich reagent, which will tell you if it's an indole (probably LSD or something very similar like 1P-LSD, if it's active at a dose small enough to fit on a blotter). Then you can test it with a second reagent, like marquis, to determine if there's anything else on the tab along with the indole (will detect an NBOMe or DOx). The most certain way to check though is to send it to a testing lab.

Hplc or gc

College kids don't do PCP dumb fuck, in fact that's an old ass 90's-00's drug that no one does anymore. You'll only find that shit in nigger infested shitholes like Detroit where they'll do anything to get high.

If it's made incorrectly it's not the chemical at all

Extract it from elephant tranquilizer. Use xylen and Pyrex dish. Mix and watch it dry under loooow heat like a double boiler

CIA niggers make some A grade drugs yo. LSD is absolutely a non-nigger drug.

checked
In the last "vibrant urban area" I lived in, the niggers called PCP "Love Boat" and that shit really did a number on them.

underrated

shit gets REAL

I think too much taken at once can sort of fry your brain. I used to know a guy, and he was not all there upstairs and this is what he claimed.
I've done it several times myself but never a large dose like he claimed to have taken.

If she is taking a double dose, like 700 mics or more she will find out in about 6 hours what is wrong with taking LSD.

what's a good dosage for first timers? 100ug? 150?

Haven't done it this century. Did a lot in 80s and 90s though. No thanks.
Outgrew it. Have some class and get some whiskey, blow, and high end escorts.

This, haven't you seen SLC Punk?

youtu.be/NpNHbg-PZyw

and there's no telling how much is too much for you personally. Don't kill your mom user, she's a nice lady.

what is the connection with lsd and right wing things? do lefty hippies not make up the vast majority of the user base?

100-150 is a pretty standard dose. you'd definitely get the full experience, but I've heard people suggest going as low as 50ug for a first time. thing is, it's pretty hard to judge the size of your dose because you can't necessarily trust the dealer's claims about the potency of each tab. 1 tab is generally what people do for the first time, but like I said, the possible intensity of that dose could vary.

One really needs about 350 mics to really get the “trip”. Less and it doesn’t really do much. If you aren’t lying down rushing at seeing sounds in 5 hours you didn’t get 350 mics.

when I was 14 I took a hit on the way to a dance, it was the second time for me, first time was kinda fun, no big deal..second time I was uncomfortable and axious all night..I didn't sleep for days and never actually seemed to come down from it..I was in a constant state of anxiety..this went on for days, then weeks, months, years..I don't know if I ever got better or just more used to it..I was never the same again..that was in 1985..don't fuck up your mind, you will beg to be normal again

you sound like a fucking autistic drug addict hope you know

IF do it right (start slowly, be safe, etc) it can be great, even life-changing.

I honestly think it made me a more intelligent person. There's studies that show major personality and mental improvements with just one dose.

Biggest challenge now is actually making sure you're getting cid and not some fucked designer drug made in china that'll send you into a seizure.

also, don't do it with ssris.

nigger you sure you didnt get meth
because LSD dosen't make you stay up for days retard. Maybe like an extra 12 hours after you take it