Politiscales thread

Post and be judged.

politiscales.net

Other urls found in this thread:

radicalisees-sur-internet.fr/
unfoundation.org/what-we-do/partners/corporations/
politiscales.net
politiscales.net/en_US/results/?t0=40&t1=38&b1=86&b0=5&p1=76&p0=14&comp=67&c1=93&c0=7&femi=14&j0=29&j1=60&s1=86&s0=5&m0=26&m1=60&e0=17&e1=64&mona=100&prag=100
politiscales.net/en_US/results/?m1=29&m0=31&s1=33&s0=40&prag=67&j0=26&j1=45&t1=36&t0=33&p1=69&p0=10&e1=60&e0=24&femi=14&c0=40&c1=33&b0=14&b1=48&comp=67
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>literally a masonic flag
kys

lets see your flag then faggot.

117 questions, do u think this is a motherfucking game

literally a sjw communist mason
did you just type in
"I want to take over the world and starve people for social justice"
holy shit

You are all shit compared to me.

Am I ok?

This test wasn't written by someone with english as a first language. The questions are clunky as shit.

Just so you know this was made by a very liberal leaning pedophilia group:

radicalisees-sur-internet.fr/

The questions are shit tier and come with liberal assumptions.

>liberal assumptions
>literally /leftypol/

>wanting a king

why did i get this gay flag tho

>if you hate capitalism you're /leftypol/

>if you score 100% communism you aren't /leftypol/

Birds of a feather, you and I

>only 62% nationalist
little bitch

I'm obviously not /leftypol/. Communists aren't liberals anyhow. Not that I'm a communist.

>100% communism
>Not that I'm a communist.

I'm not saying you're a liberal, I'm saying you're a communist, which /leftypol/ certainly is, and you certainly are, especially considering that regulationnism score as well.

some of the questions were poorly written in my opinon

This colour scheme has me nuttin' in my briefs, ya feel?

Well here we go.

Communism is a completely different worldview. The only thing I have in common with communists is that I want to destroy this system of capital.

Why do you cuck for capital? Where are the corporations that are using their resources and power to help achieve your political goals? All the resources and power of capital is in the hands of the enemy and to forward their goals, not yours.

Am i a good fascist?

My stance could be described by "It depends".

can anyone tell me what symbol is in the bottom?

Did I do it right?

me and you are pretty close lol

this is what beta males/soyboys vote

More of just a plain nationalist.
Congrats you're scottish
omfg
I wonder if we could get a flag of sweden with cucked values

scroll down the page

thanks

This-ism best -ism.

If you scroll down, it will tell you it's Pragmatism aka you do what is right in a given context instead of blindly following an ideology.

thanks

I don't think so. At least not american nationalists. They are mostly for free reign capitalism and small government.

Maybe if you mean nationalists in its true sense.

Yes.

That's a pretty right-wing sounding motto for a radical centrist.

im happy with this

The corporations are mostly the CIA that trained you to be a Rothschild "communist" Get a brain for yourself ninny.
And your commie social just-ass United Nations.You poor ignorant moe-rahn.You should be glad I took the time to pity your dumb azz How'd you get so ignorant?
unfoundation.org/what-we-do/partners/corporations/
You should be glad Trump is an anti-establishment radical.The entire establishment is against him and you imbeciles claim you are against the establishment while promoting it.Do you think we're stupid like you? unfoundation.org/what-we-do/partners/corporations/
Don't you have a fetus to kill?

yo

Idk, seems about right to me.

SWEDEN
Y E S

Politics are nothing but spooks that possess the individual. I like you.
b-but only because liking you is in my self interest, desu

stirner was a whiny self contradictory foggat

>id has qT in it
wanna be my gf

Idk somebody explain this to me

Solid Blue Flag

seriously does anyone have an idea what it means

STOP USING THIS FUCKING SITE

IT'S OWNED AND RUN BY FAR LEFTISTS

DO NOT USE

i thought that i would be more conservative than what i got. besides that, it's pretty in line with what i expected.

>monarchism

Look at this shit flag, it puts even Canada to shame.

>politiscales.net

>participate in a data mining thread

Fuck
Off

You just participated :)

get fuk

I think this turned out alright.

dont arrest me Fbi Man

Additional characteristics:
>Pragmatism : politics objectively boil down to looking at where the problems are and trying to solve them according to the means available
>Monarchism : society should be organized around a king.
>Missionnary : for you religon is important, especially yours. It is therefore appropriate to spread it as globally as possible.
Cool test, but the spelling needs some bloody touching up on.

Shit the image

Mine's better.

this is so much easier to read, please everyone do this

All you faggots want to work so hard. You might as well stay slaves to the Jew.

I know right, we actually function in society, fuck us, right?

I wouldn't call wage slaves functional.

What am I?

Not particularly surprising I suppose. I'm pretty neutral when it comes to politics, but I'm very pragmatic.

Complotism is for fags

Can't read moon runes, otherwise I'd say you're a centrist

Commies get out!

Oh good, centrists are the best

>Russian (Stan dialect)
More like, never-landed-on-the-moon runes.

Is the flag a quick way for the dataminer program to filter your data when you post it?

You doing the job that Mr. Shekelstein should have hired two people to do isnt essential for society to function. If you going to take a shit throws a wrench in your occupational machine something is wrong is all I'm saying.

Ayyy
What would be a better descriptor? Elvish? Orcish?

I am very curious where do the flags come from.

>117 questions
Nah.

I like how I'm a complotist

>98% Productivism

Father Karras..?

>100% communism
how

Bite me, right-wing scum!

Judge me

Rate me

Rate?

i am good, I dont want to get aids.

No. We don't know where you've been, and given your result here, you are obviously a degenerate that cannot be trusted. Also, I personally do not pick on weaker people than me, like lefties. I don't punch down, it's just mean.

Im fine with this.

>capitalist
>doesnt punch down

pick one

OP is a faggot.

45% capitalist, and no, I don't. Also, taking advantage of someone's weakness in a business deal is not punching down, it's just smart. You aren't forcing them to agree.

What do I get out of this?

R8

Judge pls

>inb4 phone fag

Don't @ me

Fuck politiscales.
Developed by a French Communist group called "Radicalise on the Internet"
Besides, the questions are either stolen from other quizzes or left leaning.

Noice

Guys, did you ever look to see who created/hosts this test? It's a French radical left organization. Just thought you might be interested to know that.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

If you have ANYTHING less than 100% essentialism, you're a cuck

Makes sense questions are loaded as fuck. Pretty much steers you left

Funny that we still place more right then.

>having any internationalism at all
Eat shit my man

I'm a natsoc and I get this. They don't even have a swastika here. Sad!

R8

Work. Fatherland. Liberty.

Im happy with this

Great minds think alike.

wtf we have the same values but different results

lmao, look at all that constructivism. What are you, a modernist?

Is the Sweden flag an omnious sign?

I agree that the environment shapes the way we think. If you hear some fact repeated around you many times, you will eventually believe it even if it's total bullshit. Even Goebbles talked about it. That's why libertarianism doesn't work, the environment shapes people too much and so people are never really free.

Step aside fags

The solution to that is just more honesty, more science and better science.

You dickheads all got better flags than me

These flags are fucking AIDS

Science can't capture the esoteric truths. The world is more than an empirically measurable collection of material moved by various forces. The metaphysical i would argue is just as important as the physical. Why do people feel better in a community than alone? Why do people feel a mystical presence in church? Why do people feel the way they feel when they love someone?

A simple explanation that "it's just chemicals" isn't satisfactory. That can't be the case, humans are more than that. The soul is a metaphysical aspect of a human that science can only measure based on outward appearances more than the actual cause.

:(

checked
but don't think I can't see that 43% communism, faggot

It looks like you're the personification of romantic nationalism. Sad.

Do you really want a king?

Work - Liberty - Fatherland
Mine seems to be popular, a lot of you scored Family instead of Liberty

Did I win?

>7% communist

why even live

I am a Monarchist.Yes.

Roundhead genocide when?

"All sciences, even chemistry and biology, are not absolute and are subject to being shaped by our society."
This is phrased so poorly that I can't tell if it means that science is subjective and should be shaped by society or that perception of scientific fact is shaped by society.
Can anyone clarify? I don't want to answer incorrectly.

Is this bad bros?

Science doesn't cover everything. Human rights, property, and other concepts aren't something measured in the outside world. The environment isn't just the material observation, there is also the human imposition of thought on the environment that factors into knowledge about the world. Even non-political concepts like what a mountain is isn't something that's just understood as an innate concept, because islands are just mountains that are mostly underwater but understood to be a different concept all together.

Yeah you're gonna find at least half a dozen of similar poorly worded questions. I think it's referring to the latter, they worded the questions that suggest an active role in something differently, compared to the ones that are asking you about how you perceive a consequence.

Also the thread is kinda gay, everyone is just dumping their shit and no one brings any input. The only thing I've found out is that only a couple people share my views in this thread.

maybe i'm just retarded, but some of these questions were worded really strangely

politiscales.net/en_US/results/?t0=40&t1=38&b1=86&b0=5&p1=76&p0=14&comp=67&c1=93&c0=7&femi=14&j0=29&j1=60&s1=86&s0=5&m0=26&m1=60&e0=17&e1=64&mona=100&prag=100

>he isn't even an enlightened alt centrist

I like you

Nazbol gang

Seems like the white man in Africa build

>Only 74% nationalism
You are like little child

>all the economic idealists ITT on the left and right
>all the anti-environmental capitalist shills ITT

Yikes, the economy should serve the best interest of the nation it’s native people and environment not the other way around faggots.

Seems ok

Fuck the environment desu senpai. Nothing will motivate the people of earth to colonize space like a dying planet.

Huh never thought about it this way before. I mean it's our destiny to consume this planet. Never thought about the motivation factor for space exploration.

If you lose the Florida coasts, the space program of the largest economy in the world is boned. That's not a good plan.

Eco-fascism now!

I like you bloke.

That's why you do what they did in Interstellar and move that shit to the midwest

>being this anti-environmental

Gas yourself you human leech

Nothing fosters passion, pride, motivation in ones nation like a shared beautiful and scenic environment. Such natural beauty inspires awe, healthy minds and a desire to defend and protect the nation. Hitler was well aware of the power of environmental beauty.

Not becoming AnCap king of your own country

What am I

thought a lot of the questions were loaded with assumptions that make the test a lot less accurate

Everyone losing me on that Laissez-faire, always believing against your own best interests or, at least, those of your childes. That was what made boomers spoiled brats, at the expense of subsequent generations.

Impressive political test but still shows liberal bias.

You're results are a joke dude. You're essentially just a "tow the line" racist republican that for some reason wants tons of business regulations because I'm guessing that's your idea of NatSoc or something.

>Well it depends...

Hmm The father land.

>117 questions

Compared to me y’all commies and boot lickers.

I just stuck mine in my Cred Forums collage.

No, I am just a person who has seen what the results are of "believers" in some, or any, made up ideology, or lack of. Libertarians are generally the SJW's in the opposite end of the spectrum; so, unless you can get most to adhere to the NAP, then personally enforce it on those who do not, you all, just like them, cause more harm than good. I remember a day when I could trust the water coming out of the tap, the soil under my feet... Now, everything s suspect, because of niggardly behavior of the majority.

welp

This is what most nigs will do with money given the chance, nonsense. Maybe there is the chance it is a covert probe, but that would take a lot of convincing at this point.

Nice fascio

politiscales.net/en_US/results/?m1=29&m0=31&s1=33&s0=40&prag=67&j0=26&j1=45&t1=36&t0=33&p1=69&p0=10&e1=60&e0=24&femi=14&c0=40&c1=33&b0=14&b1=48&comp=67

How did I go Cred Forums?

derp

Simple instructions:

1. Place cursor over results image.
2. Right click.
3. Select "Save Image As..."
4. Save to desired folder.
5. Select browse in "Reply to Thread...".
6. Select appropriate file .png file.
7. Post.

How badly must I kill myself?

these are the results of a literal kike

hi :3

Brother

Family, Fatherland, Revolution.
+Complotism

I like it.

Well, who cares if there is accessible clean water, as long as the few can random their toilet choice.

You are like little baby. Watch this.

>Nazi flag
>100% communist
it's like pottery

Faggot

>not saving the image that you get when finishing
You do know that you don't need to screencap, right?

>fuck
fixed it

>117 questions

wew

from a Czechfag

OP is a fag. Non-essentialists don't belong here.

Also, you Americanised brats who put "muh productivity" over your natural environment need to be gassed. Self-sufficiency is infinitely more important than incessant and frenetic production and consumption (the latter being an endemic sign of decadence).

>answering "I don't know" for around 30% of all questions

What does essentialism and constructivism even mean? I didn't get a single percentage point on constructivism but I still have no idea what that is.