LGBTQAATOMANDJWNJXNWJNDIWNS

What's pols opinion on gays/trans?

I started hating both a bit more over the years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tixKopGjn5s?t=25s
discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billVotesClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219
www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/961-15/nyc-commission-human-rights-strong-protections-city-s-transgender-gender
youtube.com/watch?v=B22yBrABr-c
picosong.com/5m5S/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care about them one way or the other except that I think they should keep that shit private.

its what got me into right wing politics. after i realized that homosexuality actually existed, it freaked me out. and also i got creeped out by the cult like acceptance of lgbt by people on the internet and at my middle school several years ago.

thread theme:
youtu.be/tixKopGjn5s?t=25s

>LGBTQAATOMANDJWNJXNWJNDIWNS

Just faggots will do

They're not going to "keep it private" ypu donkey shit for brains. Real men kill faggots, which forces them to go into hiding. Saying you don't care and that you hope they'll keep it to themselves is why we're in the state we're in now. They throw parades in every major city in the West. The fuck are you talking about "private"??

MINDQUAD

most people mistake hating gays/trans people for hating opinionated obnoxious people

quads confirms kill everyone who isn't a male homosexual

Im fine with them. Im fine if I have lgbt friend. problem is when they leave acting normal and act weird. that just fucking make me cringe hard.
and it wont be easy for me to accept if my kids turn lgbt. it will take hard time to swallow or may not even swallow.

What do you mean by that? I am gay and have had a partner for over 5 years now. Would you consider it okay for me to take him to family functions?

It was better when they lived in the shadows instead of trying to fuck with children’s minds

Understandable - though I'm gay, I acknowledge it is a mental disorder. Most fags are absolutely deplorable, which is why I don't have gay friends.

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

AIDS

It isn't actually a mental illness though. It doesn't fit the definition.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Degenerate as fuck.

My problem is that they want to be a part of the mainstream while retaining the special privileges of an "oppressed minority." Can't have it both ways.

Shoot white gays last.
Once the bullets start flying and nobody is calling them a hero for caving in to Jewish propaganda they might father some white kids.
Don't care what they do in private as long as they start a family and act normal.
Lesbians all want to be raped. That's not even a thing.

I think we need to kill them all. Killing them in clubs like pulse and randomly on the street.

Lgbta and maybe genderfluid are somewhat real [trans and genderfluid being caused by gender disphoria]. But with "queer" and "2 soul" and shit i just... Idk anymore. It makes the small percent of the population that does have gender disphoria or is just homosexual look bad. Not to mention the people pushing it on other people or trying to get acceptance by force or just being... actually mentally ill and combining it with the need to get attention and feel special just sours the batch as a whole.

stop posting links and use your faggy brain - gay guys r over-emotional, over-slutty, and over-annoying. Some I assume are good people.

I never gave a shit about gay marriage one way or the other. I think that's the reason it passed - not because of any real push, but because of public apathy. I just didn't care. But they're still going with their degenerate parades and pushing this tranny nonsense on me as if it's perfectly normal. I hope Pence kills them all now. STOP PUSHING ME.

As a gayanon, I think it's bullshit, pure unadulterated childish identity politics.

"Pride" parades are absolutely disgusting and full of whorish behavior.
95% of the "LGBT" community are faggots that whore around from guy to guy, and the tranny's are responsible for this mess the community is in today, they stirred everyone up into the leftist political ideology with their "pronoun" bullshit.

Ever since I started voicing my right wing views as a homosexual I've had other gay people tell me I'm homophobic, transphobic, and "hurtful" to the community.... Just because I have the wrong politics.

I'm tired of these faggots thinking that EVERY movie and TV show has to have LGBT representation, it's as bad as BLM whining that there's no "PoC" characters.

We have the right to marry, live like human beings, adopt children or have children through surrogacy... And we're not being beat in the streets by police anymore.

LGBT community as a group has had enough time on this planet, it's time for these fucktards to just be people.

Hang the trannies, I don’t care about the faggots.

this

And let the whorish faggots die of AIDS

please stop bothering us innocent gays. Most of us want monogamy and families despite what pol tells you. Trannies, meanwhile, want you in jail or fined if you don't agree to call them women.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billVotesClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219

www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/961-15/nyc-commission-human-rights-strong-protections-city-s-transgender-gender

>genderfluid
No
Neck yourself

You moron he never said he wanted anything to do with us.

He said hang the trannies not the faggots. Read...

There are 4 genders. Male, Female, Transitioning * temporary gender, and the 4th is bullshit. All the rest are bullshit.

I never really minded them until the sjws started using them as a shield and cudgel to attack people now I fucking hate them.

I used to think it was a biological anomaly, and they were just normal ppl with just a different sexual preference and it was involuntary.
I now believe it's a mental degeneration caused by trauma and a slide into self serving hedonism. I've never met a well adjusted faggot.

I mean like someone can have gender disphoria in a way that can make them unsure of it theyre trans or not

>gays/trans?
Fuck you, fuck your faggot thread.

They have mental illness and should be treated as such. No exceptions like "oh we like milo because he's a based faggot"

Fuck off.

No, there's two genders.. Male and female.

It's a bad joke that is given WAY to much attention. This attention makes it seem as if it is an issue of importance meanwhile it's not only a non issue joke but it's a distraction, one of many.
Ask your self

Yeah, transitioning between the two is trans. It should be temporary until you're done.

I didn't have a traumatic childhood, stable with a stay-at-home mother and working father.
Been to school, I work in the Information Technology field with a stable job.
Never had sex before until I met my boyfriend (never even a BJ with my ex-boyfriend).

Both my BF and I were virgin's before we met and we've been together for 2 years now, not into polyamorous relationships, and don't whore around with other partners.

I'd like to think we're well adjusted.

Plus I don't subscribe to the leftist bullshit the 'community' tries to force down our throats.
I'm a hardcore Republican and proud Trump supporter.

I'd rather die of AIDS before I believed the leftist bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=B22yBrABr-c

Can you believe we can't even beat the gay out of them anymore? We can actually go to jail for a long time for that now. It's seriously fucked up the state we're in.

Some are good people some are shit just like everyone else. The movement is pointless at this point.

I agree, the LGBT "community" has had it's time and it's time for it to fade out of existence.
No one cares about pride parades and faggots parading in the street in speedos anymore.

>there's an entire squadron; a platoon of kikes on here waiting in the wings to distract from commie kike tranny peterson threads N SHEEEEEIT

they overplayed their hand

ok mason number 34737383. bunch of fucking mr burnses. lemme know once youve nominated a smithers. the irony being that you are vagina worshippers

Fagotry should be criminalized again.

i don't really have anything against them

guess i hit a nerve, huh?

Once you realize Gay/Trans is literally a slippery slope and any acceptance whatsoever is compliance to things like this..

You should have no reason for the

> Well if they do it in private!

Remarks. You've got to oppose it whenever possible.

Quads speak the truth.

checked, death squads when?
picosong.com/5m5S/

They are mentally ill. Look for the one that winks, not the one that stinks.

ban assault tits. ban mother fuckery. why not just use a turkey baster. ban all gays. pussy cost goes up. you have no pussy. only your own

discord gg/SXJkDT

add a .

when selecting a male mate? aint no womany shit winking with one EYE. no siree bob

But won't you eventually die of Aids??

Burn all these mentally ill fuckers alive

truvada. eventually dies inside pussies. start wearing condoms, der fuhrer of gonorrhea. nom nom this yeast infection is delicious

get your moonshine and cousin fuckery out of here with your slaves fetish. moore pedo moore mutt with his deliverance and horse named fucking sassy. dont you have some copper out of air conditioners in a trailer to steal there Ricky?

I'm monogamous how will I?
I'm not whoring around like over half the faggots in the LGBT community.

Are we being botraided?

>gays/trans
the trans thing is really redpilling faggots. i know a lot who are happy not being beat in the streets and want to get on with their lives. they know trans freaks could/will fuck it up for all of them

nigger.

Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

Trans freaks already have fucked it up.
The LGBT community is full of communist leftist fags thanks to the tranny's.

If we killed everyone with HIV, it would be cured.

i think they are a gay ass bunch of cock smoking faggots thats what i think, and i was gonna say "fuck a bunch of faggots" but that would have been the gayest shit i could have ever said, i mean, whats gayer than fucking a bunch of faggots amirite?

Checked

I'd rather they didn't act on their own urges, for their own sake. The fact the gay men have such high STI rates, and that the women are robbing themselves of motherhood, and their potential adopted/surrogate offspring not being biologically their own/both of their own as well as being raised in a flawed household system, makes me feel that it is in their own interest to persue their desires in the cover of night, like in days of old, and I don't think that they should be allowed to marry and normalise their behaviour.

Trannies are just mental.

You really think this kind of rhetoric works on here? Are you at a starbucks or something?
>le redneck xDDDD
Your anal warts will kill you soon enough.

Muslims should kill all gay faggot men and trans women. We should cut off their heads and body parts and feed them to dogs.

> Muslim

Blasphemous

the backlash against the homo community will be severe for what people are doing to kids. the repercussions wont stop at trannys. faggot will live in fear again in the next 10 years.

I am sick of seeing them everywhere on TV. If they kept their faggotry private it wouldn’t bother me but now it’s spreading like aids. There are now transvestite story times where these faggots read books to kids at public libraries across the country. Guess (((who))) is behind that?

I hope not.
I hope that normal gay people can keep everything in line and we can just live like normal people without faggots ruining it again.

There's nothing homosexual about being trans. There are plenty of straight transgirls even cross dressing is a primarily heterosexual hobby. Always has been

> though I'm gay, I acknowledge it is a mental disorder. Most fags are absolutely deplorable, which is why I don't have gay friends
Kill yourself and a couple of other gay faggots. Join the good fight if you know you have an illness. If you have AIDS spread it to faggots as well.

>Most of us want ... families
I guess it's only slightly more terrible than single mothers. Kids really do need strong masculinity AND femininity sources in their lives, though.

Or worse... Posts from "My Trans Story" on Facebook that are promoted.
Disgusting

I got no problem with gay or trans people

Gay, fine I can understand.

Trans = illness ridden freaks

fake and jewy. muh aids lies. muh muh muh muh muh murder everybody. HERRRRE'S MUELLER

Being trans is no different than getting tattoos or any other body modification. Stop getting brainwashed by propaganda

I decided to watch one just for the fuck of it to see how cancerous it is... I watched about 3 minutes before I wanted to jump off a bridge.

cool story there dugin

Gay here, anything past LG is a bunch of BS and I don't want to be associated with it

they are great we fully support them

Gay men need to be killed. That would benefit the world greatly. Killing faggots is the best population control.

Same. It's retarded past the core L or G

Sexuality is a spectrum it's not black and white

kys epstein

> sexuality is a spectrum
okay faggot.

They serve no place in communism

> There are plenty of straight transgirls even cross dressing is a primarily heterosexual hobby.
They are not straight and are mentally ill. Thdy need to be killed.

You gotta be really retarded to not know that . Maybe you're just too young to have enough world experience.

Sure thing Mohammad

Gays are fine, trans are fine, as long as they shut the fuck up about it. Keep it to yourself, stop screaming for attention, and I don't give a shit. Also, people who Identify as people who are non binary are mentally ill, and should not be showered in attention.

I think you've been watching too much Bill Nye.
Stop subscribing to the leftist propaganda.

he's a lying shyster kike
take your womany pear shaped earth globe o sexual faggotries and go

It's a known fact

gay sex between 2 powerful men is the highest form of masculinity

its just a fancy way of saying everyones a faggot. that almost no one is 100% straight. its an attack

Not Muslim. Just think they do good work in killing gay men like yourself.

You will be gassed along side the niggers

no.

the frog slag says cloaca?
read the bible

I bet Jeffrey Dahmer had a good time killing you faggots. Here's hoping someone starts what he started and kill some gay faggots like yourself.

to live is Christ to die is to gain

Nope and if you think so then kill yourself.

go fuck a bagel and a woman and between two holes in your sheets. and have her wear your shirts. DO IT NAO WHY THE FUCK AINT YOU EVER DOING THIS REEEEEE

I hate the movement with a passion. There have been talks of legalising paedophilia out of all things cuz 'muh progressivism' but it's all bullshit. Trans and Gays don't deserve any more rights.

OP is as diseased as a faggot with aids

where's the tax returns

Good words but you faggots are demons. God will not savd you from hell when you die

the 78% figure is from an outdated 1978 survey of gay men.

>winning
>dies of aids, truvada cant do shit; too many vaginas
>700 in fact
>michael douglas droppin with the box pox
>super snot STDs
>all's well in hetero town

They're already trying to push pedophilia as a sexuality and not a fucking mental disorder.
It's insane.

It makes me embarrassed that people lump me in with those degenerates.

youre haughty. and of forked tongue. you will be brought down

discord gg/VKEJZ2Y

add a .

Being tolerate is reason why we’re here

Gay people are an easy population to hate, they’re different and they’re weird in comparison with ourselves. However I tend to focus my hate on the Jews because they are the ones ruining white peoples lives by infesting them with gay.

Yes but society shouldn't tolerate the degeneracy the LGBT community it trying to shove down everyone's throat.

The only going down is your health though Aids or a bullet.Faggots like you don't have long life spans.

Note how the /pol guy isn’t white. I like how accurate this is.

Except they NEVER do.

Do you have herpes?

FAGGOTS NEED TO DIE

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

Full article so don’t bitch that I sourced the BBC:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

Exactly. Nobody cares about what you like sticking your dick into, you don't need to have parades about it.

I’m a transgender woman. Why do you hate us?

Gays, bisexuals, and lesbians are okay as long as they don't flaunt it to the point of indecency or use it as a reason to be hedonistic or unhealthy. Transgender people are mentally ill but should be treated and not persecuted.

Fine with gays. I don't like lesbians, and I don't like trannies. I don't like femboys either if you dont consider them trans.

KILL ALL THE GAYS AND THE FAGGOTS

So would you stick your dick in a fake pussy made out of inverted dick and ball bag skin that doesn't lubricate and has to be dilated with a medical dildo every day to stop it from closing up like a wound?

Because you will die a delusional man no matter HOW you hurt yourself.

degenerate

Because you will die a delusional man no matter HOW you hurt yourself.

Not Muslim. Just saying trannies need to be killed.

>no replies

My best friend came out as trans last year, I dont see any tumblr in him(her but you and i know better) and doesnt lurk the internet, No social apps either, Was pretty sheltered aside from video games, Now 21 has to go to the psych every now and then untill hormones

another friend turned fag
And another friend who is in the closet, Right now heavy compensation, Thinks he is hot shit with his cars, buys expensive watches and before he broke up with his ex girlfriend, he always posted gay as fuck pictures with her, She never had any pics of him

a girl he was dating for 3 weeks turns back to her ex ( while he brought her take-out every day like a fucking slave) and little do u know he upvoted it on Facebook lol

Fuck i hate these people except for the trans, No idea why i was not suprised, Looks completely soyboy aswell with long black hair and little to no complexion on the skin, No visible beard ( i had to shave at 13) and feminine hips ( if that is a thing)

The guy in the closet annoys me on how straight he want to sound everytime, Even people who JUST met him turn around ask me or other people if he is a homosexual, He also walks around with a shawl, or ehm, This "house-scarf" of burberry, Its fucking gay.

Faggots will still die by AIDS. Os kill yourself faggot.

That is the right answer

Are a centrist by any chance!???

a lot of gay guys still feel the need to beard because it's not totally accepted. it's easier for lesbians since if someone shit talks them they can claim homophobia and sexism/misogyny, not to mention people are just nicer to girls in general.

That flag means so much universally and gay made men hate it when they used it as a simple meme.

where can I get these qt

How is a family function PRIVATE. you spaz.

Hocus pocus mumble jumble claiming to be scientific.

>Base gay lies
>Based legal proceedings for hurt feels.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY CLAIMS.

Homos are fine. With gene editing, they'll eventually go extinct anyways, tbqh.

Everything else deserves immediate deportation.

Also, it's the (((LGBTQAATOMANDJWNJXNWJNDIWNS))).
Check this out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

2 base instincts in humans.
>stay alive
>reproduce

>An individual is not attracted to the opposite sex to fulfill BASE human instincts.
>not defective
Choose fucking 1